Our Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas doesn't come to pick me up from classes today so I have Reese drop me off at home. He invites me to go home with him but I decline, telling him I'm having "family issues."

I stay up until 12am worrying about Lucas. I try calling his friends but no one seems to know where he is. Finally, I drift off to sleep, my mind churning.

I dream of huge hands on my body, touching me everywhere, kissing me. A huge thigh wedges between my legs and I grind down against it, riding it shamelessly as I try to soothe that ache between my legs.

I wake to a heavy body on top of me and a hot alcohol-tinged breath in my ear.

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you? Torturing me."

Heavy palms fall on my breasts, kneading them. Slowly, I blink awake. Lucas is leaning on top of me, his penis like a hot brand against my stomach. It's his leg between my thighs. Any arousal I felt shuts off like a tap.

A hot mouth falls on top of mine, his tongue slipping in before I have time to react. I moan against his mouth, trying to speak, but the sounds just spur him on.

When I feel him start to slide off my underwear I start shoving his chest. His mouth moves off mine — to be quickly replaced by his hand.

"Please Mel, let me have this. Just this once. Just this once and it'll be enough." I shake my head, mumbling and whimpering against his hand but he ignores me.

He keeps chanting "just this once, just this once" as he pulls out his hard dick, lines himself up at my entrance. I whimper in fear as I catch sight of his huge member. He's so much bigger than Reese. Will that thing even fit?

I try to buck up, to struggle but he holds me down so strongly I can't even move. He slips one finger inside of me, testing my readiness, and finds me well-lubricated from my dream.

I start crying as he eases inside of me, my sobs muffled by his huge hand. It hurts less this time. He goes slow, letting me adjust to his size. All the while he showers me with kisses. He kisses away my tears, praising me, telling me how tight I feel, how good.

"That's it, sweetheart. You're taking my dick so good," he bottoms out inside me with a moan. I'm given a few moments to adjust to him. And then he begins to thrust.

I moan because it feels good. To my shame and horror I'm growing more wet. Soon the air is filled with obscene squelching sounds, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Lucas removes his hand from my mouth but the only sound I have in me is a long high-pitched whine.

He kisses me sloppily, all tongue and teeth. "You're so good, Mel, so wet."

He reaches down to manipulate my clit. But not the way Reese did it. Lucas touches me with a practiced surety, a confidence. "That's it, baby, come for me. Let me see your face as you come for your big brother."

At the word brother my orgasm rips out of me. I scream from pleasure, unable to hold it in. He starts fucking into me harder, making my orgasm go on and on. I scratch his back furiously in my passion.

He grabs my legs, spreading me wider apart for him as he keeps fucking me, tearing more orgasms out of me until I'm so sensitive each thrust makes me whimper. Finally, he comes, flooding my insides with his seed.

Lucas collapses on top of me, panting in my ear. He nuzzles and kisses my neck, whispering praises. I'm trapped under his huge body as his dick softens inside me.

+++

"What did I do?" I wake to the sight of Lucas hovering over the bed, staring at me in horror. I start to sit up, then wince at the uncomfortable feeling of drying semen in my cunt. I'm sore between my legs, and there are bruises on my hips from when he held me down.

I look up at him. He's naked, his hair rumpled. I hadn't noticed in the darkness, but he's covered in bruises, as if he's been fighting.

I scramble to my feet. "What happened to you?" But when I approach him he backs away, hands held up, eyes wide.

"I raped you."

I hesitate. Too long. "No." I manage finally.

Lucas closes his eyes, despair written on every inch of his expression. I lift my hand to touch his bruised cheek, his black eye and he trembles like a leaf on the breeze.

I say the only thing I can say. "I love you."

We're silent as I grab the first aid kit from the bathroom and clean his cuts and scrapes. He refuses to look at me.

I call his work to let them know that he can't come in today. Then I take a shower. When I come out Lucas is still sitting where I left him, his eyes blank.

I don't know what to do. I stand there awkwardly. "I'm late for school." I say finally.

No answer.

Everything in me is calling out to soothe his pain. I inch closer to him until my breath is fanning his ear. "Remember I love you," he shivers at my words but doesn't reply. I kiss his cheek.

Unsure if I'm doing the right thing, I turn and leave.

+++

I'm called out of class in the fourth period. "Melody Layton?"

I follow the teacher to the principal's office, dread curling in my stomach like a black cloud.

"Ms Layton I regret to inform you that your brother made an attempt on his life—" I don't hear the rest because I've fallen to my knees. Mute sobs are tearing from my throat. "No," I gasp. "Nonononononono."

Alan drives me to the emergency room where they let me in because I'm family. I sob over the bed where Lucas lies unconscious from the concoction of drugs and alcohol he took.

They send him to a mental hospital in the city. Despite my pleas and begging Lucas refuses to see me. I stubbornly stay in the waiting room all day until the nurse finally lets me in.

When I see Lucas something inside me breaks. I jump into his arms, sobbing, and he catches me.

The hospital common room is surprisingly cozy. I was expecting something sterile but this looks like it could be the common room for a college dormitory or senior citizens home.

"I just want to get out of here," he grumbles, rubbing his wrists.

"Are you talking to your doctor?" I'm clinging to him desperately but I don't care.

"Tell him what exactly? That I raped my little sister? He'd throw me in jail. I should tell him that. I deserve to be there."

"Shhh," I hush, looking around nervously but everyone is focused on their own discussions. "Anyways it wasn't rape. I liked it."

"I don't want your pity," he scowls.

"It's not pity." And it's not. I don't know what I'm feeling but I know I'd do anything not to lose my brother. Quickly, before I lose my nerve, I lean in and press my lips against his. Just a light touch, a promise of something more.

When I pull away the wonder and happiness on his face is enough to know I've made the right decision. I've never seen him so happy in his life.

"When you get home, let's do it properly this time, okay?"

Lucas shakes his head slowly. "I don't deserve this. I don't deserve to even look at you."

I press his hand against my heart. "But you have me."

12