Our Special Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie and Gen had hit their own orgasmic cliff just before we did. I pulled my softening dick from my wife's ass and we all laid there for some amount of time before my wife finally said, "Wow, guys—that was amazing. I don't think I've had an orgasm quite like that for years. And that sex show between you two boys was absolutely amazing. I didn't know watching my husband fucked in the ass like that could be so hot, so furious. I almost came just watching it."

"Well, Charlie did a fucking awesome job on me. I would gladly take him again any time. That was un-fucking-believable."

"You've got a beautiful, tight ass. I'd happily fuck you any time."

"And Dani—damn! You know a thing or two about going down on a girl. That was some of the best girl-on-girl I've had in a long time. I could definitely get used to that."

"Sounds like we've got ourselves some more plans for the future."

We all laughed after that observation and started to get up off the bed. My wife and I put our clothes back on, sticky and sore though we were, and said our good-byes. Dani made sure to get each of their numbers and email addresses so we could stay in touch.

On the way home I asked my wife how she liked her birthday celebration. She told me that it was wonderful and amazing and one of the most erotic, thrilling nights of her life. Watching me with another man was a huge turn-on for her. I told her that it would have been enough for me just to spend the evening watching her and Gen together. Few things are hotter than two beautiful women loving one another.

As the car sped down the freeway I relaxed and enjoyed the squishy, freshly-fucked feeling of my ass. I had a feeling, though, that we wouldn't be going right to sleep when we made it home.

12