Halloween at the Club

Story Info
Jason and Jessica visit a swingers' club for the first time.
5.2k words
4.43
62.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason and Jessica had been married for a little over 20 years but had only been talking about going to a swingers' club for the past six months. Jason's interest in the idea had increased more and more over the past couple of years but he had been too afraid to tell his wife until recently. It started as a mild curiosity, but now the idea of swinging preoccupied his thoughts. When he watched porn online, he inevitably watched videos of swinger couples. In his mind, videos with professional porn actors and actresses could not compare to true amateur porn with real couples swapping. To him, there is something so taboo and exciting about a real-life wife sucking the dick of some guy while her husband watches and gets his own dick sucked by the other guy's wife. Jason had hoped that Jessica would share his desire to explore swapping, but until a month ago, she had shot him down on the few occasions that he dared to broach the subject with her. But in September, she agreed to go to a swingers' club with him.

From the day she agreed, he started fantasizing and planning. The couple arranged for their two teenage kids to sleep over at friends' houses on the night of the outing. The anticipation grew for Jason as the date approached. He did not fully understand why Jessica had changed her mind, but he was not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Jessica, on the other hand, knew exactly why she had changed her mind. For years, she had spent most of her waking hours doing things for her husband, her kids, and her job. Now, she wanted to do something for herself. If Jason wanted to think she decided to go just to please him, there was no harm in that. But she knew she had agreed to go because she felt she deserved at least one crazy night at this stage of her life. She also knew that she was married to a good man, and ultimately, she would be in control of just how crazy things would get.

Jessica is no prude, but she had enjoyed her wild times before she met Jason and had gotten them out of her system. Her philosophy before meeting Jason her sophomore year of college was that she would fuck any guy who asked her nicely. If she were truly honest with herself, she would admit that, depending on how horny she was at the time, the guy didn't even need to ask that nicely. When she was 18, she fucked and sucked her way through her freshman year at her university, but for more than 20 years she had been a one-man woman. This was a major change from the days when she was a one-man-at-a-time woman. That was pretty much her only rule. Even if she fucked three guys in a 24-hour period, which she had done a month before meeting Jason, it had to be one at a time. But those days were long gone.

Now, she is in her mid-forties, although she could easily pass for mid-thirties. Jason is a good-looking guy, who is in good shape, but Jessica is literally stunning. She has beautiful brown eyes, a classic nose, and full lips. She has long dark hair, a slender waist, and gorgeous legs. Her breasts are natural. When she wears a bra, which isn't often, she wears a 32C cup. Her tits are large enough to draw and keep your attention without being so big that they droop. Put simply, they are perky and perfect. And, when there is even the slightest chill in the air, her nipples harden and protrude upward. As great as her breasts are, her ass is a work of art. It is round, firm, and spankable.

For one of her recent birthdays, Jason bought her a tee shirt that read on the front: "Who needs big tits" and on the back: "When you've got an ass like this." She would sometimes wear the shirt in public, but only while on vacation when they were out of town. Up until now, that tee shirt was the most risqué thing she had worn in front of anyone other than her husband during their marriage. But now, she was going to a swingers' club. To add to the fun, it was for a Halloween party. And, to top things off, she had agreed to let Jason pick out her costume.

After Jessica agreed to let Jason choose her costume, he spent weeks searching websites that sold adult sexy costumes. From surveying the club's online ad for the party, he knew that the costumes were expected to be erotic, rather than scary. When looking at scantily clad models on the sites, he imagined what his wife would look like in each outfit. The search added to the anticipation of seeing Jessica in the costume. He made his choice with plenty of time for the costume to be shipped to their home, but didn't show Jessica the outfit until the night of the Halloween party for fear that, if she saw it too soon before the big night, she would change her mind.

Well, the night of the Halloween party finally arrived. Jessica and Jason were in their bedroom when Jason pulled a small black plastic bag out of his closet. Before showing her the costume, Jason said: "Remember, you said that I could choose your costume, and you would wear it." Jessica replied: "Don't worry. When I say I'm going to do something, I do it." He then handed her the bag. Before looking inside, she said: "So what is it, a slutty nurse costume, a slutty witch, a slutty cheerleader . . . ." Jason told her: "I considered all those but decided to go with a classic -- a schoolgirl costume. Go in the bathroom and try it on, I want to get the full effect all at once." A few seconds after Jessica walked into the bathroom, Jason heard the bag rustling open. That was followed three seconds later by Jessica exclaiming: "Oh, come on!" Jason responded: "You promised."

A few minutes later, Jessica emerged from the bathroom wearing something that could not reasonably be called a schoolgirl uniform in any setting other than an adult movie. It was a tank top dress with an "open bust", meaning that it had two large holes that fit perfectly around Jessica's breasts so that her tits were on full display. Most of the dress was black see-through mesh, but the trim around the breast openings and the flouncy pleated skirt part were an opaque red and black tartan pattern fabric. Jessica looked at her husband who had a huge grin on his face, and said: "You're kidding, right?" In a moment of absolute honesty, Jason said: "The idea of other men looking at your tits is so hot."

Jessica was surprised and a little intrigued. She teasingly tweaked her nipples, which by now were already erect. "I promised I would wear it, and I always keep my promises. But tell me something. You want other men staring at my tits. Well, what about this?" At that, she turned her back to him, put her bare feet shoulders' width apart and bent straight over from the waist. The skirt instantly rode up to reveal the entirety of her round ass. "Do you also want men looking at my ass?" she said looking over her shoulder at her husband. Again, being surprisingly honest, Jason said: "Yes...yes I do."

But even more than her ass was showing. When she bent over, there was a great view of her pussy. Although Jessica had a well-trimmed landing strip of dark pubic hair above her pussy, the rest was shaved clean. As she bent over, her labia parted slightly revealing enough pink to cause Jason's penis to instantly spring to life. She noticed her husband's hardening cock. She then decided to tease him even more. While still bending over, she slowly ran the middle finger of her right hand along the length of her moistening slit. "And what about my pussy? Do you want strange men looking at my pussy?"

Before he could answer, she was moving her finger in and out of her honey pot and rubbing her clit. Jason pulled his stiff penis out of his jeans and asked: "What do you think?" Jessica turned around and walked to Jason. She wrapped the fingers of her left around the shaft, gripped it tightly, and gave it a few tugs. She put the finger that had been in her twat in Jason's mouth and let him suck it clean. She then said: "What I think is that we need to get on the road to this club. I don't want you cumming all over my new outfit."

Seventy minutes later, they were getting out of their car in the parking lot of the club. The club was across the state line and more than 50 miles from their house. This was the only way Jessica would have even considered going to such a place. This way, there was little chance of running into someone either of them knew. To match his wife, Jason was dressed as a schoolboy, with khaki shorts, a button-down oxford shirt and a striped tie. Jessica was wearing a long coat that covered everything from her neck to the middle of her calves. She was also wearing red fuck-me pumps.

Before they entered the club, Jason said: "Just promise that whatever happens tonight, you'll go with the flow." Jessica sighed and said: "I promise." Although there seemed to be some reservation in her voice, Jessica was secretly eager to see where the night would lead. As they walked into the club, they showed their IDs, paid the cover charge, and were told where the lockers were. Jessica still had her coat buttoned to the top. When Jason asked if she wanted him to put her coat in the locker, she said: "I want to look around first. You're fully dressed. Under this coat, I'm Winnie the Poohing it with my vajayjay showing."

As they surveyed the club, they noticed that most of the men were wearing relatively conservative costumes. The women, however, were a different story. Their costumes were beyond sexy, with tits and asses everywhere Jessica and Jason looked. As they were standing near the entrance, a couple approximately the same age as Jessica and Jason walked in. Like Jessica, the blonde woman of the couple was wearing a long coat that covered everything. She was also wearing a police officer's cap. Even through the coat, it was obvious that the blonde's tits were at least D cups. Within seconds of arriving, the woman removed her coat. She was then wearing only the police cap and a blue mesh G-string with toy handcuffs hanging from the side. Her costume was completed by a temporary tattoo of a police badge on her bare left breast right above the nipple. She smiled at Jessica, and Jessica smiled back. Jessica then said to Jason "When in Rome . . ." and removed her coat. There must have been a breeze because Jessica's nipples promptly perked up.

The next two hours were full of music, laughing, drinking, and people-watching. They danced with each other and strangers. Jessica was a great dancer who loved to dance. She was having more fun than she could have expected. Both men and women had been coming up to her to tell her how sexy her costume was. Jason was really enjoying seeing the half-naked women dancing, but he was enjoying the amount of attention his wife was getting even more. Then came the time for the costume contest. By this time, all of Jessica's inhibitions were gone, and she was having a ball. Categories included "best couple's costumes," "most creative," and "sexiest." The deejay announced to the contestants: "Our final category is ladies only. Contestants, remember there is no such thing as too sexy."

Contestants for the final category included a topless French maid, a superhero wearing only blue latex body paint, Lady Godiva (a woman wearing a long blonde wig and nothing else), the nearly naked police officer who had arrived at the club shortly after Jessica and Jason, and a petite 35 year-old redhead with B cup breasts, who was wearing only a headband with cat ears and a furry tail hanging out of her ass. Jason suspected that the tail was attached to a butt plug. Ironically, she had come as a cat, but her pussy was hairless.

The final contestant was Jessica. Although her tits had been exposed all night, she was wearing more clothes than any other woman in the contest. Each woman was given one minute to dance alone in the middle of the floor. By the time it was Jessica's turn, she was determined to win. As the music started, Jessica moved to the center of the dancefloor. By this point, her bare breasts were glistening with sweat from dancing most of the night. As she began to dance, she licked the index finger and thumb on each hand and rubbed the saliva on her nipples so that they became erect. The audience started to cheer.

Jessica continued dancing while lifting her skirt in the front to show the crowd her landing strip. The audience began chanting: "Skin to win." While she gyrated her well-toned ass, she turned her back to most of the crowd. As she had done earlier in the privacy of her bedroom, she spread her legs and bent at the waist, revealing her ass and pussy. She then put her hands on her knees, which made her back arch and her ass jut out. The other effect of putting her hands on her knees, was that, rather than just a bit of the pink showing, the position mixed with Jessica's excitement and sweat was enough to cause her pussy lips to fully part.

Everyone in the club was now being treated to a view of Jessica's wet open pussy while she danced. At this point, even the other contestants were cheering for her. When her minute of solo dancing was over, Jessica exited the center of the dancefloor. After asking for applause for each contestant, the deejay announced: "Based on the overwhelming reaction, the clear winner tonight is our sexy schoolgirl!" Jessica walked back to the center of the floor, curtsied, and lifted the front of her dress again to show her landing strip.

She then turned 180 degree, spread her legs and bent over to expose her backside and kitty once more. Jessica shook her ass to the beat of the music that was still pumping, then ran to Jason, who was cheering louder than anyone else. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. As she embraced him, she could feel his erection through his shorts. She whispered to him: "Let's see what else this place has."

A minute later, the couple was in an area of the club called the playroom. The room had at least six king size beds. The lights were dim, but Jessica and Jason could see that there were naked bodies writhing everywhere. The air was filled with the sounds and smell of sex. There were multiple couples fucking in every position imaginable. There was a woman dressed as flight attendant being spit roasted by two half-dressed middle-aged men. The one fucking her was dressed as a pilot from the waist up and the one being blown was dressed as a bottomless construction worker. Four women were in a daisy chain eating each other out while their husbands watched.

With all the sights, sounds, and smells, Jason and Jessica went into sensory overload. Jessica asked Jason: "Is this what you've fantasized about." "This is more than I could have imagined," he replied. "How about this?" She then dropped to her knees and started unfastening and unzipping his khaki shorts. She pulled down his underwear and his stiff cock popped out.

Just then, the door opened. The near naked blonde police officer and her husband, who was dressed as a vampire, entered the playroom. Behind them was the essentially nude redhead with the furry tail hanging out of her ass. She was with her husband who was dressed as a cowboy. The police officer asked Jessica: "Do you mind if we join you?" Before Jessica could answer, the couples stood on either side of Jason and Jessica. The other women then dropped to their knees next to Jessica. The furry tailed redhead woman on Jessica's left said to Jessica: "Don't let us interrupt you." Jessica didn't. She began sucking Jason's dick, bobbing her head up and down on Jason's engorged member. With his cock in her mouth, Jessica cupped her husband's balls with one hand, while reaching under his button-down shirt to play with his nipples with the other hand.

Jason looked at his wife and the two other women who were sucking the cocks of the men who flanked him. Jason was trying to take in everything, trying not to miss a single moment. He thought these images might have to last him for the rest of his life and he wanted them seared into his memory. This was more than Jason thought would possibly happen tonight. Jason was beginning to pump his dick in and out of Jessica's mouth when he heard something he hadn't expected. The police officer yelled: "Switch!"

The next thing Jessica knew, the G-String wearing police officer was tapping her on her right shoulder. "Do you mind if I take over?" asked the officer. Jessica thought for a second before looking into Jason's eyes. Wanting to give her husband what she knew he had been dreaming about, she smiled and told the woman to her right: "Be my guest." But Jessica hadn't fully thought through the scenario. It took a half second more for her to notice that the furry tailed redhead was no longer beside her. The redhead was now blowing the officer's husband and there was a vacant spot that Jessica was expected to fill in front of the stranger's erect dick to her left. This is not where she expected to find herself when they left home this evening.

The officer was already sucking Jason's cock when Jessica mouthed to her husband: "What do I do?" As he experienced the sensation of being orally pleasured by the bare-breasted woman in the police cap, Jason looked at his wife of 20 plus years, who was now kneeling next to a man she didn't know, but whose boxers were around his ankles. Jason smiled a devilish grin and whispered to her: "When in Rome ...."

Jessica smirked at Jason and recalled that she had promised to "go with the flow." Jessica always kept her promises. Tonight would be no different. She exhaled to get rid of the bit of anxiousness she was feeling, then scooted over to her left in front of the man in the cowboy costume. His hard-on was now staring her in the face. Whether it was because she was under the spell of the sex going on all around her or because of a desire to relive her younger days, Jessica attacked the stranger's dick with her mouth. Jason watched as his wife's lips wrapped around the cowboy's stiff pole. Jason was now living out the porn scenes he had watched so many times.

For Jessica, this was the first penis she had had in her mouth other than her husband's in more than 20 years. Everything was so unreal that it was like an out-of-body experience. It was as if someone else had taken control of her person and was now ferociously sucking this new cock. While sucking the head, she stroked the shaft with one hand and played with his balls with the other. She lost track of time while feasting on this dick that she had seen for the first time only a few minutes earlier. Jessica knew how much Jason enjoyed it when she looked into his eyes while blowing him, but now she was locking eyes with this unknown man as she devoured his cock.

She was so enthralled with the mere idea of sucking a stranger's dick that she did not notice how she was pushing this man to the brink. She was in such a trance that she paid no attention to the fact that he was literally trembling with sexual excitement. She did not hear the cowboy attempting to get her to slow down. He was tapping her on the shoulder, trying to get her attention, but she was in a world of her own. He breathlessly moaned: "Hold on. Wait. Wait. You're gonna make me ... oh ... oh ... oh."

Jessica snapped out of her trance when she felt this stranger climaxing in her mouth. But, by that time, it was too late. His member twitched as spurt after spurt of jizz coated her tongue. It was after he unloaded his last drop that she heard the woman in the officer costume to her right again yell: "Switch!" With a mouth full of cum from a man whose name she didn't know, Jessica did the only thing she could think to do at that moment. She swallowed.

As the sexy officer scooted over to take Jessica's place, Jessica got to her feet and walked to her right past her husband and the redhead who was positioning herself in front of him. She then dropped to her knees in front of the stranger dressed as a vampire.

As for Jason, he had fought back the urge to cum while the big breasted officer was delivering a topnotch blow job. It was difficult to resist cumming because the officer had been the first mouth on his member other than his wife's in more than two decades. The newness alone nearly made him erupt. Now, the ginger with the furry tail was sucking him off. Her technique was very different from the officer's or Jessica's. The petite redhead started by rapidly jacking his dick with one hand, squeezing one of his bare butt cheeks with the other, and sucking his testicles. Jason could feel her tongue swirling on his sac. She then removed his nuts from her mouth, grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and took him balls deep down her throat.

12