Our Stepford Mom and Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth loved watching her daughter perform this activity on her husband but she wasn't so distracted that she was unable to expose Wendy's breasts as her son, Brian, had requested. Elizabeth slipped her daughter's blouse off of her arms. Although Wendy was distracted by the large cock filling her mouth she was able to assist her mother's efforts just enough by moving her arms as necessary, quickly replacing her hands on Tom's balls and the base of his cockshaft. Elizabeth then managed to unsnap Wendy's brassiere and slipped it off as well, revealing the beautiful globes of Wendy's breasts. Elizabeth impulsively started to reach for them but her natural reserve stopped her. She glanced back at Brian, the silent desire quite evident on her face.

"Do you want to feel Wend's tits, Mum?" Brian asked his Mother. "Go right ahead, Mum, I know you want to and I'm sure Wend would enjoy it too."

Elizabeth's hands slowly reached for her daughter's breasts. The warm, soft globes filled the palms of her hands, the hard nipples asserting their presence unmistakably. Elizabeth quickly glanced at her daughter's face. Wendy was lost in a sensual world of her own, her eyes closed, her face slack with sexual pleasure.

Brian allowed his mother a few moments to enjoy the feel of Wendy's breasts but then called his mother back to sit next to him. Elizabeth was a little reluctant to let Wendy's breasts go and she didn't want to give up her front row seat for the show Wendy was putting on with her husband, but she was also happy to return to sitting next to her son, Brian, expecting that he would soon be doing delicious things with her.

Wendy pulled her mouth off Tom's cock to catch her breath and to admire the close-up view of his manhood. She glanced over at her brother and mother, both still fully clothed.

"Bri! I'm surprised at you and mother. I would have thought you would have your penis out by now."

"My "penis"!?! That's not what you normally call it, Wend!", Brian laughed.

"Whatever I normally call it, Brian, can't you tell that Mom wants to see it?"

"Is that right, Mom, do you want to see my penis, your own son's cock?"

"Yes, Brian, I would like that very much!", Elizabeth said quietly.

There was an awkward pause until Wendy spoke up. "You have to tell her, Bri. She won't do it until you tell her."

"Well then, Mom, unbutton my pants and pull out your son's cock!"

Elizabeth didn't have to be told twice. She hurried to expose Brian's cock. Elizabeth loved holding her son's cock, it was such a deep, intimate connection. But Brian didn't let her hold it long.

"Mom, I need to see your Big Cunt and Big Tits again! I want to see how much more womanly you are than Ethel the Twig."

Elizabeth loved hearing this and quickly complied, removing her blouse and brassiere. While she pulled her dress down Brian filled his hands with her lovely, full breasts, feeling the wonderful weight of them, running his thumbs over her large erect nipples. Elizabeth was in heaven with her son playing with her Big Tits knowing how much bigger they were than the tiny tits of Brian's wife, Ethel.

While her son was occupying himself with her breasts, Elizabeth removed her knickers. Brian suddenly lost interest in her Big Tits and took his Mom's knickers from her and buried his face in them and inhaled deeply through his nose.

"Ahhhhhhh!", Brian sighed with satisfaction. "Oh, Mom, I thought about doing this the entire time Dad and I were playing golf. I was thinking about your Big Cunt making your knickers nice and warm. And they are, nice and warm! But they also smell so wonderful. Ethel's knickers never smell this nice".

Elizabeth loved hearing Brian saying how much he preferred her knickers to his wife, Ethel's. And she was quite excited watching her husband's large cock filling their daughter's mouth. Wendy was completely focused on her task, savoring her father's taste and the way she could feel the throbbing veins in the shaft of his penis on her tongue. And she loved running her tongue around the prominent knob of his cock and the wonderful way his testicles filled the palm of her hand. But she knew her father might not be able to "spunk" again if he came in her mouth now and she very much wanted to feel his knob pushing its way into her cunt.

Reluctantly she pulled her mouth off of his prick. "Sorry, Dad, I hate to interrupt this but I want your Big Long John somewhere else." After giving a moment's consideration to how she wanted to receive her Daddy's penis she placed a loving kiss right on the top of Tom's knob, stood up, turned around, quickly stripped off her knickers, and went down on all fours facing her mother and brother. Tom was quite taken with the view of his daughter's enticing slit, nestled between her thighs.

"There, Dad, that's where I want your Big Long John, in my nice plump cunny!". Wendy looked up at her mother and brother sitting directly in front of her, her mother's knickers draped over her brother's face, and his hands full of Elizabeth's big, hanging tits. His prick, larger than her husband, Derek's, but not as impressive as her father's, was sticking up out of his trousers and her mother was holding it lovingly.

"Look, Dad, look at Mom holding Bri's cock. You can tell she likes holding her son's big prick."

Tom certainly enjoyed watching his wife, Elizabeth, and his son, Brian, fondling each other. But he was mostly gazing with anxious anticipation at the protruding lips of his daughter's cunt.

Brian could see the longing in his father's face and told his sister, "Wend, I think Dad is far more interested in what you're showing him than in what Mom and I are doing."

"Is that right, Dad, you like looking at my cunny, even if you can't see my hairy badger this way?"

"Wendy, I do like seeing your hairy badger but I also like seeing you this way. I can see your lovely arse so nicely. Wendy...Brian...would it be all right if I...could I..." Tom found it so difficult to ask his children for sexual favors. Fortunately they were very understanding.

"Go ahead, Dad", Wendy said, "you can feel my arse if you'd like. But then I want to feel your Big Cock and knob right up my cunt, please."

Tom loved running his hands over the smooth expanse of flesh that was his daughter's arse. Her flesh felt so nice and was so warm and he loved spreading the globes of her arse so he could see the little rosebud winking in the cleft.

"Mom", Brian told his mother, "Wend, wants to feel Dad's prick up her cunt but I think he might be thinking of putting it somewhere else. I think you should go over and make sure it goes where Wend wants it to go. And make sure her cunny is ready for it too."

Elizabeth quickly moved to the floor next to where her husband and daughter were kneeling. Then she hesitated. She had never helped her husband enter her daughter before. This seemed so naughty - and so wonderful! As she reached out her hand to hold her husband's massive erection she noticed that her hand was slightly trembling and she was having a hard time catching her breath. She was feeling very "juicy" and thought she might actually have a "flow".

Wendy impatiently said, "Hurry up, Mom, get Dad properly started. I can't wait to feel him up me!"

First, Elizabeth moved the shaft up and down to rub the head between her daughter's cunny lips because she herself liked it so much when her son, Brian, did that to her.

"Oh, yes, Mom! That feels so good. Thank you!"

Elizabeth was entranced watching the big, purple knob of her husband's cock spread the delicate lips of her daughter's cunt - spread them and penetrate deeper into her body - watching Wendy's lips cling to the shaft of her father's penis.

"Yes, Dad, yes! It's so nice to feel a proper, big dick right up me! Fuck me, Dad, fuck me!!"

After Tom started thrusting and Elizabeth watched how her husband's cock was coated in her own daughter's juices she had a sudden "spike" of feeling.

Brian then called his mother's attention to his own rampant penis.

"Mom", Brian commanded, "I want you to come over here and take my prick in your mouth. I really enjoyed shagging you earlier but I really like getting sucked. It's so hard to persuade Ethel to do it and she's not very good at it when she does."

That was all Elizabeth needed to hear. She wanted nothing more than a chance to prove she could pleasure her son better than his own wife could. She quickly crawled over to where Brian was sitting and knelt between his legs. She took hold of his very hard cock and proceeded to take it as far into her mouth as she could and then held it there. Elizabeth found it deeply gratifying to have her mouth completely full of her son's cock.

In the meantime, Wendy was gripping the shag carpet tightly in her hands and thrusting back into her father, meeting his thrusts as best she could. She wanted to feel the incredible head of her father's penis as deep inside her as possible. It was wonderful, feeling her cunny so stretched, the knob of her father's cock reaching the very end of her love canal! If only she was able to enjoy this more frequently than she was able to. She wished she and Brian could get together with their parents and enjoy them sexually more often than was possible. It seemed terribly unfair!The only sounds she could produce were deep, guttural groans from way back in her throat.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth could hold her mouth on her son's cock no longer and had to come up for air. After a few deep breaths (and a very satisfied sigh) she started working in earnest on her son's cock, wanting nothing more than to give Brian the most pleasure possible. And she was also looking forward to taking his load of spunk.

Wendy and Brian were lost in worlds of intense pleasure. Elizabeth was focused solely on her son's cock, anticipating his cum.

Tom seemed to be the only family member able to appreciate the entire scene. While savoring the feel of his daughter's cunt he was also greatly enjoying the uninhibited cocksucking that his wife was performing on their son. He knew that they would all have their pleasure increased by someone describing the scene with naughty words.

"Oh, Wendy, your cunt feels so nice on my prick! And look at your mother. She loves having Brian's cock in her mouth. She should be getting a nice mouthful from our boy any minute now!"

"I want your spunk as well, Dad, I love feeling your cum spray inside my pussy. Fill me up, Dad!"

At this moment, the naughty words did the trick and all of the family members were enjoying powerful "flows" and wonderful jets of cream.

For a while the only sounds in the flat were the sounds of heavy breathing. The loving family were quite exhausted. Tom was holding Wendy's body tightly against himself, his hands were holding and squeezing her very nice breasts, and he was pressing his penis as deeply as possible in her as he shudderingly finished spurting his cum. Brian was tenderly caressing his mother's face, brushing her hair back out of her eyes. Elizabeth was savoring the marvelous taste of her son's cock cream and his (now softened) cock in her mouth while gently cupping his now empty balls.

Wendy was the first to find her voice and speak.

"Oh, Dad, that was wonderful! I needed that soooo badly."

"Yes, Mom, that was very nice. I think that'll hold me over until next time."

Elizabeth slowly pulled her mouth off Brian's completely spent prick. She swallowed the last of her son's cream and then licked her lips all around, hoping to find some more that might have escaped. Then, satisfied there was no more spunk to be had, she tenderly kissed the head of her son's cock.

"Brian, it's always a pleasure to take care of my loving son who does so many nice things for his old mom and dad."

Their parents were now starting to feel embarrassed about being nude and what they had done with their children. Tom and Elizabeth quietly collected their clothing and disappeared into their bedroom and private bathroom to clean up and put on clean underwear and then put back on their clothing. When they returned to the sitting area Brian and Wendy had sorted themselves out as well.

Everything was back to normal.

Wendy and her mother busied themselves with putting away the leftovers and making packages of food for Brian and Wendy to take home with them. Tom and Brian were quietly talking about their round of golf that afternoon.

When Wendy and her mother emerged from the kitchen/dining area they all knew it was time for the two children to return home to their respective spouses. There was a moment of awkward silence. Everyone was reluctant to break the spell and bring this wonderful day to a close.

Tom wanted to end things on a hopeful note.

"So, Brian...Wendy...can your mom and I expect to see you next weekend?"

That reminded Brian of something that had been bothering him.

"Dad, I may have a problem getting together with just the four of us again so soon. Ethel really wanted to come with me. If I keep coming up with excuses why she shouldn't join us for dinner she might become suspicious."

Wendy voiced similar concerns.

"Yes, Derek is the same way. He really wanted to know why he couldn't come with me today. I couldn't very well tell him it's because I can't cum with You!", Wendy, laughed. "I don't think Derek would appreciate hearing that, do you, Mom?"

"I have an idea", Brian exclaimed! "Let's invite Derek and Ethel over for next weekend and make it the most boring, unpleasant, awkward dinner ever! They'll never want to visit again!" And then Brian put his arms around Tom and Elizabeth and pulled them close. "And then Wendy and I can have the two of you all to ourselves."

Tom and Elizabeth became rather embarrassed and Elizabeth even blushed a little bit. Now that they were no longer as "needful" as they had been they were all back to just being Mom and Dad.

Tom stammered, "Yes, Brian, that might work." With Brian's arm around his shoulders, Tom's body had become stiff and awkward but when Brian let both of his parents go, Tom relaxed. "I hope that works out. Your mother and I wouldn't like it if we had to wait several months before the four of us could be together again."

"Oh, yes, Tom, you're so right! We had to wait so terribly long for this get-together. I wouldn't want to ever have to wait that long again."

And with that the family get-together was at an end. Brian and Wendy gathered up their things and sorted out their car keys and phones and their packages of leftovers and gave their parents one last hug and kiss goodbye.

And they were on their way.

Tom and Elizabeth stood in the doorway, their arms around each other, watching as their children drove away.

"You, know, mama, we're very lucky to have such nice, loving...", and here Tom added a slight emphasis, "and understanding children."

"Yes, Tom, we certainly are."

And then Tom turned to his wife and smiled. "That's not the only thing that's lucky about us, dear. I'm lucky I'm not married to a woman like Ethel and you're lucky you're not married to a man like Derek."

Elizabeth returned her husband's smile and gently patted his crotch through his pants. "You are so right, Tom, you're nothing like Derek and I am so very lucky!"

Arm in arm the loving married couple went back into their home, each one silently wondering when they would be able to enjoy the company of their two children again and what marvelous new things Brian and Wendy would have them do.

12