All Comments on 'Our Steven, Our Stephanie Ch. 02'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unless the boy is extra small

and his sister extra large, there will not be any clothing exchange. If they cannot afford new clothes there are several organizations that sell used clothing very cheap.

His sister and her firends, and proabbly most of the girls and boys in the High School will find out since she decided to try to keep him embarassed and off balance. Maybe they can cut down on hte number fo clothing items she buy since it takes multiple baskets to take the clean clothes back to her room.

I bet he enjoys gym class with his undies. Poor litlle sissy sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Women escape their criminality

This is the type of girl (stevens sister) that sends men to prison because when dealing with her they simply have to bash in the bitches face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, for Pete's sake!

Both of the previous commenters seem to forget that this is a fantasy. Suspend your disbelief and critical faculties for a moment and enjoy the improbable. I am especially disturbed about the violent comment. There is such misogyny behind that statement that the writer should seek the services of a good psychiatrist before it is too late.

In any case nice beginning to a feminization fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a loving family to treat a son this way.

With Steven only being 18 and in high school, he is not that small of a man and still will grow some more. With his sister and his mother trying to feminize him against his will and unknown to him at the time; this is so wrong on many moral and legal ways. Steven believes what he is being told because he loves his family and trusts them. They say that they love him too and are doing this for his own good. But they can not love him for what he is and will not be honest with him and tell him what their plans are for poor Steven. Steven does not want to be turned into a girl/shemale. To change a person this way without their permission us not how you treat a member of your own family, especially if you love them. All they can think of is the fun that they will have to change Steven. THIS IS SO WRONG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
misogyny ?

You have the gaul to suggest someone else seek therapy? What you call misogyny, I call self-defense! They are assaulting this kid. Fantasy though it may be the intent is not to suspend the impact of the actions these lunatic bitches are taking. My reactions to their actions are the result of an empathetic and intelligent person. Suspend your sense of equity... you probably don't find that very hard.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeabout 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea

I had hopes but the story seems to be developing into nothin more than use and abuse delt out by mom and sister. Regardless of the fact that he is an all around good boy his mom and sis feminized him, which in itself is not a bad thing.However, they abuse him and make him nothing more than a pathetic joke for them to laugh at as they manipulate or coerce him into doing or submitting to acts designed for no other reason but to humiliate and degrade him for their amusement.

Think I will just skip the rest of the story

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Interesting chapter, Stephen is going down the rabbit hole and he doesn’t even know there is hole.

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other than the other comments, the main issue here is the unbearable slow witted and beyond naive attitude from the boy. Why does he have to share sis clothes and not her? The guy's character being so stupid and spineless, the story loses most appeal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous