Our Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When it was time to go back, he walked me back out to the car, opened the door, and then kissed me there, under the umbrella, rain coming down all around us like a curtain that could shield us from the world. And I kissed him back, dammit. I felt wanted and needed for the first time in a long time."

She looked at me, almost defiantly, and I suppose she was waiting for me to say something. This was her story, though. She had the right to tell me her truth. There was nothing I would say to interrupt her.

By this time, she was taking sips of Port and bites of cheesecake between sentences, and her cheeks were flushed. She started talking faster than she normally did. Possibly because she was smashed, but also because I think she wanted to get through the rest of her story as quickly as possible.

"We were pretty silent on the way back, holding hands, and when he dropped me off at the hotel parking garage he leaned over and we kissed again. Most of the other teachers had gone home long ago, and at this point I really didn't care if somebody I knew saw me or not.

"Then he asked to see me again. And, God, I didn't want this to be the last time I saw him! I asked him how we could do it, and he asked me to invent an excuse to be away from home for a while on a Saturday now and then. He could always tell his wife that he had a golf outing or a business meeting. We could meet somewhere between us, have drinks or dinner just like this, spend time together.

"We didn't jump right to the idea of meeting at a hotel or anything. I could still tell myself that I wasn't really cheating on my husband because we hadn't actually had sex and we weren't going to have sex. We were just two close friends talking and laughing and kissing and making each other's lives bearable. I agreed.

"I got home that night and I was so horny I practically attacked my husband. The girls were out with friends, so we had the house to ourselves. He was involved with something he was doing on his computer, as always, but I cleaned up and came downstairs dressed in just one of his button-down shirts. For some reason that always turned him on.

"He looked up and couldn't figure out what was going on with me, but I moved the computer aside, crawled into his lap, unbuttoned the shirt, and began making out with him. He finally got the idea, and we ended up in the bedroom fucking not too long after that.

"I remember it like it was yesterday. We were doing it doggie style, and I was kneeling on the edge of the bed with my ass in the air and my head buried in the covers and pillows, just pretending it was Rob fucking me, holding me by my hips, slamming his cock into me over and over. God, it was so good!

"And, for a while, that's how I justified everything. Like you said. I was going to have my boyfriend on the side, and I'd be happier and be a better mom and wife because of it.

"Rob and I made a date for a couple of weeks later, on a Saturday. I told my husband I was spending the day shopping with girlfriends. Rob and I met halfway between us, and it was another great little out-of-the-way tavern he'd found. God, he knew a hundred of them! I probably should have wondered why he knew so many.

"Anyway, we had comfort food, and a couple of drinks, and then we went back out to his car which was parked way in a corner of the parking lot, and we made out for a long, long time. I think I was wetter than I'd been since I was a newlywed. We both were going crazy, but at the same time we were in a public parking lot, even though we were in a pretty remote and protected position.

"He got his hand inside my blouse - I'd been sure to wear a blouse that buttoned up the front, just like Patrice did on your first date - and just feeling his hand on my boobs almost put me over the top. I knew that we couldn't just go home without doing something more, and we sure couldn't jump in the back seat and fuck, so I did something for him that his wife never did. I went down on him.

"He went crazy. I don't know how long he'd gone since he'd had his cock sucked. And, I can tell you, I'm much better at giving head than your Patrice was. I used my hand on his shaft, bobbed up and down on him, took him as far into my throat as I could, you name it. I wanted to prove to him that I was the best.

She paused and looked at me. "I know you're wondering," she said, gulping down the last of her Port, "but he wasn't any bigger than my husband. It certainly wasn't a size thing. I was just the fact that we made each other feel so loved. The fact that he listened to me. And yes, I was desperate to prove to him how much better I was than his wife, and I was desperate not to leave any evidence behind on his upholstery or on my clothes, so when he came, I swallowed, gladly. Honestly, it turned me on knowing that his cum would be in my belly later on when I'd kiss my husband."

She wasn't checking to see how I felt about these revelations anymore, not really. I'm sure she had been shocked by some of the things I'd said earlier, when I described my affair. Now she was going to do the same to me. And as hard as it was to hear some of these things, I understood completely.

She had eaten her fill of cheesecake by this time, and about a third of it was left on the plate. I was still nursing my drink but she switched to her water as she finished her story.

"So, there's really not a heck of a lot more to tell. We started making dates every third weekend or so. I'd either end up going down on him in the car, or occasionally when we had more time we'd get a room and have sex. Never doggie style, though. That was for my husband. And never missionary, either. He had enough of that at home. I'd always ride him, either in bed or while he was sitting in a chair, or we'd sixty-nine.

"Now, that really drove both of us crazy, maybe because my husband really didn't like sixty-nine and, obviously, neither did Rob's wife. But when we were pressed together, me bobbing up and down on his hard dick, and feeling his tongue slithering all around my pussy, and even down to my asshole, it was amazing. It felt like, I don't know, like I didn't know where I ended and he began. And we could go on and on for a good long time, because we were each mostly concentrating on making the other feel good.

"Annnddd, that's how it went for several months. I'd tell my husband I was going shopping, or meeting friends for golf, or lunch, and he never questioned me. I'd meet Rob, I'd feel seen and valued, and we'd have great sex. Then I'd go home to my husband and wonder why I couldn't have that type of relationship with him."

"When I was having my affair," I said, nodding, "everything felt perfect when I was with Patrice, but when we were apart I felt awful, just terribly guilty. It felt like I was being eroded away, like I didn't even know who I was any longer. How did having an affair make you feel?"

"Well, I told you that for the longest time I denied I was having an affair. I told myself it was just a close friendship, two old friends reliving the good old days, etc. Once we started having sex, I obviously couldn't fool myself into thinking that I wasn't cheating at that point. And I did feel guilty, but mostly I justified it by telling myself that I wouldn't be doing this if my husband weren't ignoring me, and Rob wouldn't be doing this if his wife weren't such a prude."

"So, your spouses forced you to have an affair?", I interrupted.

She looked at me for a moment, and honestly it looked like she was having a bit of trouble focusing. Or, maybe I was. We'd drunk a hell of a lot.

"Yes," she said, confidently. "At least that's what we thought at the time. We weren't getting what we needed from our marriages, we'd both asked for what we needed, and we still weren't getting it." She paused a moment, maybe thinking about what she'd just said. "And yeah, I know, there were other ways to go about getting what we needed. It was a betrayal. Yeah, I should have been better."

"Me, too." I said, simply.

It didn't seem like there was much else to say, and as if by magic the waitress appeared to clear away our plates and give us our check. Charlotte put it on her credit card, and I gave her cash for my half.

When she brought the credit card receipt back, our waitress thanked us for dining with them and said she hoped we'd come again. She also asked if she could call a ride for us.

I grinned at her. "Nicely done. We are pretty tipsy, but neither of us drove tonight. We both took Ubers." At that the waitress smiled, thanked us again, and left.

I helped Charlotte on with her coat, and after shrugging into my own we strolled out to the sidewalk. We'd already booked our Ubers on our phones in the restaurant, so there really wasn't anything to do but wait.

"So, how'd we do?" she asked, turning toward me with a wary smile.

"Great," I said, sighing. "That was tough, but it was a great idea. We both hurt the people we loved most, and we've paid for it by being alone for a while. Before we jump into something else, we had to each know how the other felt and what they did." I turned, so that I was facing her. "I think I know you much better now, and I hope you know me better, too."

She nodded for a bit, before adding. "Definitely. But there's one last thing to confess." She waited for me to object, but I couldn't think of anything to say, so she continued. "What was the worst thing you did during your affair, the thing that would have hurt your wife the most."

"Really?" I couldn't believe she wanted to know even more. "I mean, what the fuck? Why?"

She swayed slightly, and then said, "Tear the bandage off. Get it all out in the open and get all the pain over with so we can start to heal."

I sighed, deeply. But I didn't even have to think about it. "Okay," I said, red-faced. "Once, when I was off work for the day, Patrice and I met for a picnic lunch and a walk at a state park pretty close to the house. It was warm spring day, and things got pretty steamy. She was wearing a shirt with no bra, and since we were alone on the walking trails she unbuttoned it while we strolled.

"I was so turned on, I mean, I was ready to burst. Just walking along and seeing her breasts and nipples peeking out at me. I mean, I had to have her. So...." I turned and looked at Charlotte. "So, I took her back to my house.'

Charlotte shook her head, as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What?!"

I nodded. "Yeah. I mean, we didn't have sex in the bed I shared with my wife. But we did fuck on the floor in the den, on the carpet. It wasn't long or drawn-out. We were both afraid that my wife would come home early from work for some reason. So she just rode me until she came, and then I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her until I came. Then we got dressed and got the hell out of there - giggling like kids about how naughty we'd been.

"So, yeah. That was the thing that would have hurt my wife the most," I finished. Charlotte was just standing there, stunned. Then she suddenly started talking without my prompting.

"Rob used to buy me presents. Mostly sexy panties, but occasionally jewelry. Perfume, once. Whenever I went out with my husband, and I mean every time, I'd wear something Rob had given me. At some level I was so angry with my ex that it felt good to sort of give him this little 'fuck you' without his knowing it."

I thought that was it, and yeah, it was incredibly hurtful to think about, but then she started talking again.

"No, that's not right." She looked up at me. "If we're going to do this, we have to do it right. There can't be any secrets left.

"When Rob sent that text message that my husband saw on my phone, the one that blew everything up and started the whole shit-show that led to our divorce, I asked Rob if he was willing to leave his wife."

The implications of this slowly sunk in. Holy Shit. I certainly hadn't expected this.

"I thought I could only be happy with him, and that I couldn't bear to lose him. I wasn't thinking clearly. I don't know what I would have done if he had said yes. But he didn't. Honestly, I might have left my husband for him, though I couldn't stand the idea of hurting our daughters like that.

"He said 'no', though. He was already paying enough alimony to his first wife, and he said he'd be ruined if he got a divorce. I was crying when we talked about it, but he sounded angry that I'd even ask.

"So," she said, taking a deep breath. "That's really all. That's the most hurtful thing I ever did to my ex."

I felt physically stunned. I turned and started walking away from her, but she wouldn't let me go. She followed, grabbing my arm until I turned around and stared at her for a moment.

"One last thing," she said, almost desperately. I couldn't believe that there was more, and I didn't know if this was even a good idea anymore.

"I haven't told you the very best thing my ex ever did." She was looking up at me, obviously needing me to listen to her for just a few moments more, and so I put my hands in my pockets and stood there, looking back at her.

"When he found that text from Rob, and realized I'd been cheating on him for a long time, he didn't get on his high horse. Instead, he immediately confessed that he'd also had an affair, years before, when our daughters were young. He could have been all morally outraged, but instead he brought himself down to my level.

"As it turned out, we were both too hurt to stay together. I couldn't believe he'd had an affair, and he couldn't believe I'd had one, either. It just didn't work out. We needed to go our separate ways, at least for a little while, but what he did really means the world to me now"

There was silence then, and we slowly made our way back to the front of the restaurant without talking.

"I guess we were both pretty awful," I said, finally.

"Yep," she agreed, still looking up at me. "But that was then, and this is now?"

"Yes," I said, slowly, thinking it over. "It is. Past is the past."

"Well, then, what do you think? Do we get another date?" she asked.

I know there was a pause, and it seemed like a long one, but I eventually nodded. "Yes," I said, "I'd really like that."

She smiled up at me, and her face lit up and looked even more beautiful than ever.

"Good," she said, "because I'd like that, too."

Then I leaned down, and she tilted her head up, and we kissed. It was a deep, long kiss, and yes, it occurred to me that her lips had been around other men's cocks. But tonight she was offering them to me, along with all the rest of her. And I resolved to offer myself to her, all of me.

Her Uber came first, and we kissed once more, quickly, before she slipped inside and was gone. Mine came just a few minutes later, and it whisked me home to my little apartment.

I had barely gotten my coat off when I got a text from my younger daughter. "Well, how'd it go?" she wrote. "Are you and Mom going to get back together."

"Maybe," I wrote back. "I think we're going to at least give it a try."