Our Story - Will, Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother returns to find little sister all grown up.
4.8k words
4.44
15.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are 18 or older*

I didn't grow up with any weird and nasty thoughts about my sister, Allie. I always cared about her and took pride looking out for my little sister. But I can't point to any single event or anything weird or out of place that would lead me down the path we would eventually go. However, the summer that I was set to go off to college would change the course of my entire life and I'd like to think that of Allie's too. I left for a summer job at a National Park several states away, returning home the week before Allie was to start her senior year of high school. I still had an extra week off before I needed to be two hours away at my college. I planned on seeing all my old high school buddies and drinking most of the week away.

Allie was only a year younger than me, 13 months to be exact. We both had the same green eyes and black hair, though I always kept mine short and hers was always very long, even by most girls' standards. I'd never noticed Allie's breasts before that summer, but I'd guess they were solidly in the B cup range. She was athletic, but so was I. While I was probably the more outgoing of the two of us; Allie loved to read, not that I'd call her shy, just maybe quieter than me.

I remember getting home in the middle of the afternoon. I had told Mom and Dad to expect me home by dinner, but being a teenaged boy, I'm sure I drove a healthy bit above the speed limit and was at least two hours early. When I pulled into our driveway, I didn't see Mom or Dad's car, not that I was expecting them home at that time of the day. So, I headed inside knowing the only one who even might be home was my little sister. I called out a couple times as I entered, setting all my bags down. Instinctively heading into the kitchen and checking what was in the fridge. I called out a couple more times, specifically for Allie, but didn't get a reply, only our cat and dog seemed to notice me.

I finally concluded that I was home alone and even flipped on the tv for a moment, as I hadn't had access to one in months. Eventually I saw my bags lying in the entryway and I got up, grabbed them, and headed down the long hallways towards my old room. I passed Allie's room, glanced in it, but it was empty and more or less exactly as I had remembered it. Mom and Dad's room was also empty. I made it to my old room and threw my things down. It felt good to be home.

I don't even remember why exactly I got up and went towards the bathroom that I had always shared with Allie. I assume it was to use the restroom, but to this day, I can't say for sure. I remember the door was closed, but I didn't hear anything inside. The image I saw when I opened the door will be forever burned into my memory.

It was Allie.

She was standing sideways initially, looking at herself in the mirror, and she was completely naked. My eyes immediately slid up and down her firm, athletic figure. Her profile could not have been more stunning; her breasts were perky and perfectly proportioned to her body. Her toned thighs curved at just the right moment to cover the apex between her thighs. And her ass... it seemed muscled and soft all at the same time. Her hands were stretched upwards as I finally realized that she was, in fact, wearing something... she was running a towel through her hair.

I don't remember saying a single word, maybe I did, maybe it was the door opening unexpectedly, but for whatever reason, Allie turned to face me.

If I thought the profile of her body was perfect, her facing me was something from an entirely different planet; an even better planet.

Allie's breasts seemed to stare a hole right through my soul. They fit her perfectly, more than any pair of breasts have ever fit any woman before. Her soft pink areolas gave way to two slightly dark red nipples which both seemed to be perfectly hard. I remember a small freckle on her right breast. I remember it from that day and over the next couple of years I would actually use this to aim at as I exploded on her chest. This freckle is above her nipple and slightly off center, closer to her other breast. If you look really carefully, depending on the shirt she's wearing, you can even see it sometimes when she's dressed. As she turned to face me, the slightest little bounce between them both is still the hottest thing I have ever laid eyes on in my life.

My eyes then did what came naturally and followed further down her body. She had a small patch of black hair down there. The same color as the top of her head and the same color as mine. Now I had always trimmed and kept things neat and tidy down there and apparently my little sister was the exact same way. The hair was trimmed closely enough that I could just barely make out the outline of her soft pink lips.

I stared at Allie. I had never seen her like this ever before. In that moment she wasn't my little sister but a woman. A woman that every instinct in my body wanted. A woman that I wanted more than any person in my life before or ever since that day.

I don't remember either of us saying a word. I do remember looking up into her face as her green eyes shot back into mine. Her face was beautiful, she didn't seem shocked or angry or even happy for that matter. There was a quiet, confident look across her face. It's a look I've actually searched for over the years since, but I've never managed to see again. I've even searched for this look on other's faces, but I don't think it exists outside of Allie's on that one August afternoon. And after a minute, or even five minutes, I don't know, something caused my brain to turn back on and I gently took a step back and quietly went back into my room.

My mind raced, the image seared into my brain. "Why am I having these thoughts? That's Allie, my own little sister! Stop it! Fuck, why am I hard?" I screamed at myself inside my head. I stayed in my room for the rest of the afternoon. I heard her eventually leave the bathroom, I put my things away, but I didn't show my face until I heard Mom come home after work.

I went down and saw Mom, talking to her nonstop until Dad arrived home a few minutes later. I had never been so glad to talk to my mom; to talk to anyone, about anything, anything to get my mind off Allie. I helped Mom make dinner the same way I'd done a thousand times before. I set the table, filled glasses and was good, until Allie came down and scampered across the room to the front door. Her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail, she was wearing a soft cream sweater that hugged her body perfectly, with leggings and the type of socks she always referred to as her "cozy socks."

She answered the door to her best friend Lisa, who was an honorary daughter to my mom and Dad. It seemed like she ate dinner at our house more than her own, so her presence didn't come as a surprise.

We all sat down and ate. Mom and Dad controlling much of the conversation as they were both happy to have all their kids back at the same table. They questioned me about every detail of my summer job and upcoming college plans. Allie didn't say much but I could tell she was listening to everything. She seemed happy to have me back home even if it was just for two weeks. I tried not to look at her, at least not too much, but I failed in that.

At Lisa's prompting, Allie mentioned that the two of them were going to try out for the Fall play at school, a murder-mystery thing or something. While I tended to gravitate towards sports, Allie had actually found her calling in theater and drama. I took this as an opportunity to continue one of my long running jokes with Lisa.

"I'm sure you're just doing it in hopes you get a part where a boy has to kiss you" I playfully snap.

"Obviously. Edward usually gets cast in the plays, and I wouldn't mind finding out if he's a good kisser or not." She says back.

"You are young, Lisa you have your whole life ahead of you to kiss boys." Mom laughs. My eyes search my little sister's face.

I don't even realize that I'm looking at my little sister more and more, watching how she tuck's her hair behind her ear... how she sips from her glass... even how many times she chews each bite... "stop it!" I finally scream in my head, "what is wrong with you?"

"You don't have to try them all." Dad chuckles. His comment breaks my concentration.

Towards the end of dinner Allie asked if it was still cool that Lisa and her went to the bonfire on the beach with all her high school friends that night. This had become somewhat of a local tradition in our small town right around the beginning of school. It was just a bunch of kids hanging on the beach after sunset, with a bottle of wine or two if they were lucky, a keg if they were really lucky. It was always chill and most of the parents in town didn't mind their kids attending as everyone knew everyone. Before waiting for an answer, she looked at me and said she had heard that my best friends, Mike and Matt would be there too. I think this was her way to try to convince me to come.

Dad just rolled his eyes but agreed, he'd never tell his baby "No" no matter how ridiculous the thing she wanted. He then looked at me and said, "If you take them, y'all can stay out until 11."

Now this was kind of a big deal. The curfew in our house had been 10 since... well always, no exception ever. At least no exceptions while I was living there. I looked at him then Allie. She was grinning ear to ear, so what was the point of me trying to fight it? Besides, it would be nice to see my buddies before we all left for separate schools for the Fall semester.

I reached out to all my friends as we wrapped dinner up and confirmed that most already planned on being there. "Leave in 20?" I asked her from across the table. Allie had always been low maintenance, so she nodded that she'd be ready and went upstairs and into her room with Lisa in tow. I helped mom clear the table as she continued asking a million questions about my upcoming semester when I'll be off at college.

I was finally able to pull myself away. I headed upstairs and right past Allie's door, paying no attention as I went to my room at the end of the hallway and quickly changed into a plain t-shirt and shorts.

I yelled from my room to Allie's, "Leaving in 5." I didn't hear her response exactly, but it sounded positive. A few minutes later I walked out and to her doorway. I stopped and looked in seeing her fixed up for the first time... maybe ever. Her hair was perfect, she had just the right amount of make up on and her clothes all seemed to fit just a little bit better than I had remembered from just a couple of months ago. Exactly what she was wearing that night has been burned into my mind, every bit as much as the cum I'd eventually see on her face just a couple of hours later.

Allie had decided on a cute black shirt and short skirt combo, her midriff showing. The ponytail was gone as her long black hair seemed to fall all the way down to her waist. I'll also never forget the shade on pink lip gloss she had on. It wasn't flashy but matched her perfectly.

Lisa finally said something that broke my attention.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I'm ready", Allie replied.

I don't remember exactly what Lisa was wearing but I do recall that she had a bit too much make up on like usual when she went out.

I came down the steps first and grabbed my keys on the way out, kissing Mom's cheek and reminding Dad that we'd be home at 11. We all got in my car and took off towards the familiar spot along the beach.

I had made this kind of drive countless times before. Driving Allie and Lisa to school, to the mall the next town over, basically driving them wherever I was told to. Allie always controlled the radio and Lisa always talked nonstop. In a weird way, this drive was kind of relaxing after not having made one for a couple of months.

We arrived and almost immediately parted ways, Allie and Lisa gravitating to their friends as I found all my old buddies who I hadn't seen since graduation. It was good to see everyone, but I couldn't help but to periodically check in on Allie. The night started with her mainly talking with her girlfriends. I saw she had a beer, but everyone had a beer so that wasn't a big deal. As the evening continued, all the initial groups begin to break apart.

My best friend, all through high school and even a few years before that had been Matt. Matt was slightly taller than me, he had brown hair and a little more of a baby face but was a good-looking guy. The one thing he did have over all of us was that he was funny and personable. He could literally start up a conversation with anyone and would figure out a way to make you laugh within the first minute of meeting him.

Allie knew Matt, she had known him for years through me. Guys being guys and all, he and all my friends knew to NEVER mention her in any kind of romantic or sexual way. And looking back on it, I think Matt might have seen things differently now, might have seen Allie differently now that we had graduated and were heading off into the world. In retrospect, I can't blame him, he had no way of knowing that even I saw Allie in a completely different light for the last couple hours leading up to this party.

I drank and drank and drank like I always did. I didn't think that I had taken it too far, though I probably did. I still made sure to keep an eye on Allie throughout the evening. I could tell as some of the brands of beer changed in her hands that she had at least two or three, but again, everyone did, and I never knew her to take it too far. I saw a couple of younger guys periodically talking to her and Lisa but none of that really bothered me. I was still fighting with some of my own thoughts internally and was probably using the beer and my friends to dull those feelings, though none of it seemed to work.

A couple hours into the party I lost track of Allie. It wasn't a big deal at the time. People come and go, maybe she went to take a piss, "Why am I picturing this?"

Towards the end of the evening, I checked my phone and saw that it was already 10:30. I knew we had to be on the road within 15 minutes, more if we needed to take Lisa home first. I hadn't seen Allie in a bit and most of the younger kids were already heading home to meet their curfews. I finally left my group and began to ask around. Everyone remembered having had seen her at some point throughout the evening, but nobody knew where she was at the moment. I went down to the beach, found a couple making out but thank God it wasn't Allie. I went back through the group near the bonfire again, still nothing. Now it was 10:40 and we had to get going.

So, I went towards the parking lot, I didn't know of any other place to check. My car was empty, nobody around it. I looked at a few more, still nothing. Something told me to keep checking, all the way until I saw Matt sitting in his driver's seat. That's weird, it looks like he's just sitting there, and his truck isn't running. Maybe he has seen Allie...

I walked up to his driver's side door; I think I maybe even said his name out loud, but his head didn't budge. When I got within just a couple of feet I saw why. There was a head in his lap, and not just in his lap, but moving up and down. "Jesus Matt" I thought, not that we hadn't accidently run into each other over the years with a girl here and there. It was a small town and there are only so many places you can run off to do it.

But then I heard him grunt and moan, knowing exactly what was happening, I took a step or two back, almost embarrassed that I had walked up on him and now of all times. But when Allie's head rose from his lap, I lost it. When Allie raised her head, her hair was slightly messy and the moonlight reflected a wetness off her lips and chin, I lost it. I instantly knew what it was and what I had just seen. I knew that was my best friend's load that was dripping off my little sister's face... and I lost it.

I remembered opening his door and pulling him out by his shirt. I remember Allie screaming no and for me to stop. I'm sure Matt was saying something, but when I got him out and to his feet, his pants still undone, I just starting punching. Matt tried pulling away, tried covering his face but I landed several punches to his nose and face. Allie then grabbed my left side, yelling and screaming, but her touch stopped me instantly. I just stood there, Matt fell to the ground, I could see his face was bleeding as Allie let me go and collapsed on the ground to check on him. Allie screamed, "What the fuck Will? What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I stood there for a moment, watching Allie more than Matt and as more and more people came running over, I eventually stepped back and just walked away, back to my car and took a seat. I sat there in silence for what seemed like an eternity until finally Allie and Lisa appeared. Allie took her usual seat up front as Lisa slid in behind us. I could tell that Allie was furious, she didn't have to say a word, but it was thick in the air all around us. Lisa started talking shit, making jokes about it. And I'm not even sure that she knew why I had hit Matt, but it also didn't seem like she cared, she just loved the drama of it all. As we got back on the main road, she did mention that she thought it was best to just take her home for the night.

We arrived at her place, and she hugged Allie from behind the seat and mentioned they would talk soon. As she stepped out, she made some wisecrack towards me, but I wasn't paying attention. All I knew was that my little sister didn't even say a word to her own best friend as she left. I sat in her driveway and made sure she got inside, like I always did, then I put the car in reverse, and we got back on the road. I knew it was only five minutes to our own house, but the first minute or two continued in silence and seemed to last a lifetime.

"What the hell was that about Will? I'm not a little kid anymore, you can't control me! And not to mention that's your best friend...or was."

"It's not that... I mean you are a little kid to me... but Matt knows better."

"Matt knows better? Jesus Christ, I'm not property, you don't own me. If you're pissed at him then I assume that you're every bit as pissed at me. It took two to do that."

"No, I'm not mad at you...but fuck him for doing that."

"Fuck him? Well, that was the plan until YOU showed up. Now he won't ever date me nor will any guy in school probably." Allie snapped back at me.

I kept driving, her comment cut right through me, down to my core. But it was the image of her face, his cum running down her chin that wouldn't leave my mind.

"Look, I get it. You're all grown up now and have breasts and can do what you want." I try to rationalize all of this. "But not with Matt, he's been my best friend forever and he knows you DONT do that. Want me fucking Lisa? Of course not. If it was some kid in your grade, maybe I wouldn't have been as upset." I try to minimize everything.

"You don't get it Will. It's not up to YOU who I date or blow or fuck or whatever!"

I drove the rest of the way home in silence. As I pulled up, she got out of the car and went inside without saying a word. It was 11:10 when I entered the house, and I was relieved to not find Dad or Mom there to lecture me. I silently walked upstairs and past her closed bedroom door and into my room.

I kicked off my shoes and sat on the edge of my bed in silence. The entire house was silent and that was the problem. The image of Allie from the shower flashed through my mind... then her face when she came up from his lap. Her face in that moment... she didn't seem overly happy, she definitely wasn't upset... but in that moment, she looked like a woman, a real woman... that was MY little sister all grown up right before my eyes. Jesus, why am I hard?

12