Our Story - Will, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I wouldn't learn until sometime later was that next door Allie was sorting through her own range of emotions. She wasn't ashamed of what she had done, but she had also never seen that side of me before, and she didn't like it. For a moment she kind of understood what I meant, what if I had fucked her best friend? She struggled with the fact that she would have been just as mad if she had caught me with Lisa, or any other of her friends for that matter. I had no idea that for years she had had to listen to them all go on about how cute they thought I was, and how they would love a chance to be with me. She had struggled with feeling protective of her big brother, but also jealous of her friends, because yeah, she knew I was attractive, and thanks to the big mouth on one of the girls I had been with, she knew that I was well endowed, and knew how to use it. She was also thinking about the fact that I would be leaving soon, and she didn't want us to part while fighting, so she came to the conclusion that she needed to apologize to me.

With a sigh, Allie quietly opened her bedroom door and walked to mine, she opened the door silently and immediately saw me sitting up in my bed. My shorts were down around my ankles and rising from my lap was my fully erect cock. She stood there, stunned, watching. The only sounds in the room were my soft moaning and the sound of my left hand working my shaft up and down. As to why I didn't see her initially, I have no idea. I continued stroking with all those images of Allie, of MY Allie, flashing through my mind.

When I came, it was more violent and rewarding than anything I had ever experienced up until that point before in my life. It was overpowering. I'm usually good about having tissue or a sock or whatever ready to catch my load, but not this time. It erupted in front of my own face, shooting into the air and splashing down all around and over me. It was a mess; I was a mess. I remember my chest rising and falling as I tried catching my breath and I remember looking over to my door and seeing Allie standing there, looking, watching me as she was in an oversized, faded t-shirt that had once belonged to me, but now hung off one of her shoulders exposing her pale skin, and fell just around her creamy thighs.

"I..." She stammered. "I came to apologize...." Her eyes were glued to where my cock still stood half hard, my hand still wrapped around the shaft as my cum dripped down my fingers, and I could feel it on my thighs.

"I'm sorry, I should have knocked..." She wasn't moving. Why was she standing there looking at me like that? I asked myself, before my brain kicked in, realizing my cock was still out, and she had just watched me cum all over myself.

I wanted to move, to cover myself initially, but it just would've made the mess worse. What she did next changed everything.

Allie didn't say a word as she stepped inside my room and closed the door behind her. I heard the door 'click'. I sat there, frozen as she walked across the floor and slid down at the foot of my bed facing me. My legs were straight out in front of me as she spread her legs apart; one was one each side of mine. My eyes moved from her face to her hips as she lifted the bottom of her shirt just enough to show me the black lace panties that she had on. By this point I wasn't breathing as she carefully pulled her panties aside exposing the same beautiful pussy that I had seen earlier in the bathroom.

Allie's fingers moved up and down her slit slowly but deliberately; she even spread her lips apart slightly though I didn't know if that was inadvertent or not. I saw inside her for the first time. Her dark pink pussy on full display for me, just feet away from me. I looked back at her face but her eyes weren't on mine, they were down on my cum covered cock. Luckily for me, at this point my cock refused to go limp as I continued to watch her.

Allie's eyes seemed to never leave me lap as her long deliberate movements shortened as I knew she was concentrating on her clit. Just her middle finger seemed to be moving in short but very fast movements as I watched her chest heaving and her breathing become slow and deep. Suddenly her breathing increased as I heard a high-pitched moan escape from her lips before she stopped breathing altogether. Then after several moments, I heard a low, guttural moan as she began breathing again.

Her eyes then moved back up to mine as I saw the edges of her lips curl slightly in a smile. She caught her breath and removed her hand, sending her black lace panties back into their correct place.

As quietly as she had entered my room, she got up and walked out. I caught a quick glimpse over her shoulder as she turned in the hallway to go back to her own room and I listened as her door closed. I sat there, my brain overloaded at the moment, my cock still rock hard in my hand as I could feel my own sperm beginning to dry....

12