Our Strange Marriage

Story Info
Our wild and perverted sex life.
13.9k words
4.61
22.1k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me thank the group that is Ianallen0947 for letting me join and share the story of our marriage. My wife is Linda and I am Les, short for Lester. Our marriage is not what some would call not conventional. You see she is a lesbian and I am gay. We met in high school and when we had several classes together senior year.

We ended up having to do a project together and partway through it I was at her house and when we went to her room. The first thing I noticed was she only had posters of female celebrities on her walls. My sister had teenage rock start boys on hers. Linda saw I was looking at them and got kind of a funny look on her face.

She said: "I like girls get over it."

I told her: "I wish I could put up posters on my walls, but if I did my parents would freak out."

She said: "Why they think it would damage the walls?"

I replayed: "No, they would find out I like guys."

She said: "What a pair we make, a fag and a dyke."

I thought a minute and said: "That is not a bad idea, we become a couple. It would be a good cover for both of us at school and with our parents."

Linda thought a minute and said: "I like it and I will add a couple of guy posters to help sell it when I have friends over. Pick two of mine for me to replace and you can put them up in your room."

So, we became a couple and I would pick her up for school and drop her off. Hold hands going into school and if we were early me would make out in my car. By the time prom came around we were considered the couple most likely to do it before prom instead of after. We were so convincing the class voted us prom King and Queen.

Linda was an Honor Society student and accepted at every college she applied to. I on the other hand was a low B high C student and only got accepted to two colleges. We talked it over and decided she should pick one of the out of state schools so we could be more open with our sexuality. She in rolled at Boston University and I was able to enroll in some night classes there.

My father started teaching me how to fix cars since I was twelve and I was able to get a decent paying job in a garage in Brookline. Both parents split the cost of a studio apartment for us. Our mothers had become friends and the summer after we graduated high school, we let them catch us having oral sex. To help us sell the illusion we were a true couple. What that did was show us we enjoyed going down on each other. From that day on we would get each other off with our mouths.

Other than oral sex we were not interested in having intercourse with each other. I had had sex with several guys and Linda had been with a few girls. By May we both realized we were in love emotionally and decided we wanted to be together the rest of our lives. We knew the only way for that to work was to not go back home to Texas after we finished school.

So, we decided to live in the Boston area. The lease on our apartment ran through the summer and we had the option to renew it. Linda's degree was in Physical therapy mad mine was is Business management. We both got jobs during our senior year so we didn't have to hunt for employment. The pay was enough to cover our overhead. Both of our jobs were in down town Boston so we didn't need the expense of a car. Weekends we would eat lunch together then. she would go to the lesbian bars and I hit the gay clubs. We had one rule, we never brought anyone back to our apartment.

It was 2007 five years after we graduated there was a recession and Linda's company went out of business. We had some savings so we were ok till she could get another job. Then my company down sized and I was let go. Now money was going to be tight and we both need to take any job we could get. Linda answered an ad for a massage therapist, it was not what she normally did, but she was qualified to do it. She knew right away this was not a legit massage therapy place when the woman showed her the uniform she would have to wear. It was one piece with a bottom that just covered her pussy and left a good deal of her ass cheeks out. Attached to the bottom were two strips that went up her front and just barely covered her nipples, leaving almost all her tits exposed. The strips fastened behind her neck with Velcro, as did the two sides on the bottom.

Linda asked her: "Why the Velcro?"

Th woman told her: "So you can remove it quickly for the client's enjoyment."

Linda asked: "So, just so he can enjoy looking at me as I give him his massage?"

The woman smiled and told her: "Or her, we do women here as well. Some clients enjoy it if you use your tits to rub them or so thy can feel your bare tits, ass, or finger your pussy. You set your own price for what every you do sexually."

Linda said: "Just what would I be expected to do sexually with a client."

The woman told her: "No anal, condoms for all blowjobs and fucking, eating pussy a dental shield is mandatory no matter who is eating who."

Linda told her: "I am not desperate enough to take a job as a whore, thank you for the interview."

I went on two interviews that day and there were at least twenty others there for the job. Figuring I had nothing to lose I call the garage I had worked at Freshman year to see if I could get some part time work. They said they had nothing right now but would keep me in mind. When I got back to the apartment the landlord had the hood up on his car. So I asked him what was wrong.

He said: "Fucked if I know it just won't start."

I told him: "I use to work fixing cars, let me take a look."

He moved aside and I spotted the problem right away. The battery terminals were corroded and just needed to be cleaned. I got my tool kit and fixed it for him.

He asked me: "Can you do brakes and other stuff?"

I told him: "Yes, that and a whole lot more."

He said: "My kid's car needs brakes how much to do it?"

I told him: "I need to see the car before I can answer that. But if you buy the parts that are needed after I check it out my labor if it is just replacing the pads, fifty bucks. If it is more than that I will let you know before I do any work."

Linda got home and told me about her interview saying: "It was a whore house posing as a therapeutic massage business. The woman thought nothing about telling me I would be required to have intercourse with the clients or that as soon as I was alone with the client, I was required to get naked."

I asked her: "What about the cops aren't they worried about being busted? "

She said: "I don't think so, I cop came in while I was with her. She handed him an envelope which I think was a pay off."

I said: "Thank God we are not that desperate."

She said: "Thank goodness for unemployment or we would be royally screwed. How did you make out?"

I told her: "Both jobs didn't pan out, but I fix the landlord's car when it wouldn't start and I am fixing his kid's car tomorrow. So, I will get a little extra money from that."

The next day I looked at the kid's car and it was just the pads and I sent the kid to get them and an hour after he got back, he was all set. His dad ended up giving me seventy-five for doing it. The dealer quoted him five hundred, so he was very happy.

The land lord told some of his buddies about me being able to fix cars and I started getting some more cash from doing that. Linda went on several more interviews that turned out to be more of the same. Then she came home one day and was acting a little funny.

I asked her: "What's up you are acting funny?"

She said: "The last place I went to I think I could work there."

I asked: "So you found a place where you don't have to have sex with the clients?"

She said: "I wouldn't be required to suck or fuck anybody, but they give what the woman liked to say was a complete full body massage and body slides."

I asked: "And those are what exactly?"

Linda said: "A complete full body massage includes massaging the guy's penis till he ejaculates. The body slide is I would be topless in just a thong and lay on top of the guy and slide my body back and forth on top of him until he ejaculates. There is no penetration allowed and we need the money, so if you are ok with it. I feel I could do it. At least I want to try it one shift to see. I talked to two of the other women there and they told me it is easy and the tips are great. Both are married also and wear their rings. According to them guy's tip better if they are with a married woman. What do you think?"

I thought a minute and asked her: "What about women, do they offer services to women as well?"

She said: "I didn't ask and she didn't say. If they do I bet it would be the same, rub them to orgasm and the body slide. So, are you ok with me trying one shift to see if I can do it?"

I gave her my ok and she called the place and was told she could start the next day. She came home after her first shift and was very excited. Tossed me her fanny pack and I opened it. It was full of money tens, twenties, some fifties, and I counted four hundreds. There was just over seven hundred dollars.

I asked her: "How much is pay and how much is tips?"

She said: "That is all tips, I will get paid by check once a week. They do women and couples as well; those were my best tippers."

I asked her: "How many women and couples did you do?"

She told me: "My first was a couple, the husband just watched while I massaged his wife and rubbed her clit till, she orgasmed. Then she watched me body slide her husband till he was ready to cum. At which point she had me move so she could finish him off in her mouth. She showed it to me then kissed him passing his cum into his mouth. He made a big deal showing it to me then swallowed it. They gave me a hundred-dollar tip and booked me again next week."

I asked her: "Next week, so you are going to do this as your job from now on?"

She told me: "I had fun and I like giving people orgasms. I even liked jerking the guys off seeing how far I could make them shot their cum."

I asked her: "How many guys did you do?"

She told me: "Five and four women, plus one more couple. The women were ok and I don't mind jerking off the guys, but I like doing couples the best."

I asked: "What about the couples is it that you like so much?"

She got a coy look and said: "I like being watched doing it, it doesn't mater if I am with the wife or the husband. It is just so naughty it excites me."

I said to her: "We never discussed it; have you ever been fucked by a guy?"

She said: "No, but I have been fucked with a dildo a couple of times."

I then asked: "Did you like it?"

She replied: "The first time it hurt at first, but the girl I was with was gentle and went slow. Soon I started to enjoy it, she also was using a vibrator on my clit. The next time we were together she used a strap on ad really fucked me good. I like being done with a strap on the best. There were about six other girls that fucked me and I fucked a few of them."

I asked her: "Do you think you will ever let a guy fuck you?"

She answered: "Yes, and if I do I want you to fuck me first. Do you think you could get turned on enough to fuck me. Or are boys the only thing that turns you on enough to fuck?"

I told her: "No, girl ever turned me on like that till we started to live together. Now when I go down on you before you go down on me. I get very hard and wonder how your pussy would feel with my cock inside you. So, yes, I feel I can do it, just let me know when you want to do it."

Linda smiled and said: "How about now, I am still horny from work."

We went in the bed room and stripped. She laid on the bed and I went down on her, she was very wet and I got her off quickly. Then I moved up and she guided my cock into her pussy. I had fucked several guys in the ass and enjoyed it, but this felt different and I really liked it. Too soon I was ready to cum and wanted to take a break. But she wanted me to cum in her to know what it feels like. She promised to get me hard again so we could do it again.

I shot my load and we laid still for a minute. When I pulled out, she had me move up so she could suck my cock clean. When she finished and I looked at her pussy my cum was starting to leak out. I was no stranger to cum having sucked off as many guys as I had. So, I went down on her and ate my cum out of her pussy.

She said after: "I was surprised you did that."

I told her: "It is not the first time I have eaten cum, just the first time out of a pussy."

She then said: "Can I ask you something and please answer me truthfully."

I told her: "Sure ask me anything and I will tell you the truth."

She said: "First, we have both been with other people since we have been together, you with guys and me with girls. Now that we have fucked and we both seem to really like it. Would you be interested in having sex with me and other people, men, women, and couples?"

I was surprised and asked her: "Why, do they have couples at your work that do that?"

She said: "No, but a couple of the men and one of the women and the first couple. Asked If they could pay me to go to their homes and bring my husband with me. I don't think they want the same service as at the massage parlor. I bet we could make a lot more money and it would be safer than at the first place I interviewed at."

I asked: "How did they know you were married?"

She held up her left hand and said: "I told you I would be wearing my rings to get better tips, so when they asked if I was married a confirmed that I was and my husband knows what I am doing for work. That is when they asked me about going to their homes."

I said: "That would make us both prostitutes. You didn't want to work at the first place for that reason. What makes this different?"

She smiled and said: "At that place I would have to do who every came in weather I wanted to or not. This way I screen the people we would be doing it with."

I asked: "You would be ok watching me fuck some guy or him fucking me? Tell you what I will do it with you and a couple then decide, does that work for you?"

She said: "Deal, but I need to get a phone with a camera to send you picture of the people for you to approve."

I said: "Well, you have the money for it, let's go out to eat and then get you the new phone."

She called on her break and told me: "The wife of the first couple from yesterday came in and asked for me. I told her we talked and I need to send you a picture of them. She sent me one from her phone and I am sending it to you now. Look at it and if you agree I will call her when we hang up."

I got the picture and was surprised it was a nude of them, I told Linda: "Tell her it is a go, I hope he lets me suck his cock he is well hung."

She said: "When I saw it hard yesterday, I realized it was bigger than any dildo that I was ever fucked with. By the way she said they will give us each five hundred and depending on how we do a generous tip on top."

I told her: "I think we better cleanout our asses in case they are into fucking us there. Did she say when they want to do it."

She said: "Yes, tonight if we agree."

I said: "You must have made quite an impression on them."

Linda called the woman back and was told a car would pick us up at eight PM. Right on time the bell rang and we went out to find a limousine at the curb. The driver opened the door and closed it once we were onside. The ride took about a half hour and I noticed a sign just before we arrived that said we were on the town of Weston. The homes were large on good size lots, some were larger than others with long driveways. Then I saw drive ways that looked more like small streets that led to homes you couldn't see from the street. We pulled into one of these driveways and the car stopped at a very large mansion.

The diver opened the door and took Linda's hand t helped her to get out of the car. The front door opened and I saw a well-dressed couple waiting for us. They appeared to be in their forties. She looked like she had a nice figure under her clothes and he was well built and over six feet tall. As we entered, they stepped aside and we saw a maid in a typical French maid outfit waiting to take our coats. I had a feeling she would be part of this evening's activities.

I noticed Linda was looking at the maid undressing her with her eyes. We were led by the couple to a room off the foyer. It was screaming wealth, from the furnishings to the art work on the walls. There was a cart with two bottles od Champaigne in ice buckets and four glasses.

The husband spoke and said: "Les, we already know Linda, my wife is Babs and I am Hal. We are so happy you accepted our invitation. That said let's have a drink to start the night."

I said: "It was very kind of you to invite us and I am looking forward to getting to know both of you better."

The maid opened the Champaigne and poured it into the glasses. Once we all had a glass Hal raised his glass and said: "To a night of sexual pleasure for all of us."

We downed our glasses and the maid wheeled the cart away. Babs indicated we should follow and we left the room by way of a door I hadn't noticed. It was made to blend in with the wall. It led to a corridor and it was sloped downward. At the end was a door and the maid poshed some buttons on a key pad and the door swung opened. The room we entered was made for sexual pleasure of all kinds. There were things on the walls for B&D, S&M, and all kinds of sex toys on shelves. On one wall there were cubicles like in pro team locker rooms and at the end a large shower area.

Babs said: "Let's undress and take showers together and start getting to know each other better there."

Linda and I undressed as did Babs and Hal. When I got my first look at Hal's cock I was very impressed. Linda and I got to the showers first and when the other two joined us. Hal took the shower to my left and Babs to Linda's right. Babs kissed Linda as Hal took hold of my cock and started stroking me. I took this as the ok for me to stroke his cock as well. I looked over I saw Linda leaning back against the wall and Babs on her knees eating my wife's pussy. Needing no further encouragement, I dropped down and started to suck Hal's cock. I have been able to deep throat every cock I every sucked, but Hal's would be by far the longest and thickest.

Hearing Linda having an orgasm encouraged me to try to make Hal feed me his cum. He had other ideas and pulled me up saying: "My first load is going in your whore wife's cunt. You can suck and eat it out of her."

We all moved to a large padded mat and I was told to lay down and Linda to kneel with her pussy over my face. Hal got behind her and slowly started to push his cock into her pussy.

He commented: "You are very tight almost like a virgin."

She told him: "You are only the second man to fuck me and the second time I am being fucked by a real cock."

It took him a while but soon he was balls deep in her and she was loving it. Babs was tickling my cock and balls with a feather she had in one had and using a small vibrator in my ass with the other. She was good at telling when I was near to shooting my load and would stop so I didn't cum.

Finally, Hal said: "Open your mouth and suck me clean when I pull out of her cunt. Then you can eat my cum from her whore cunt."

I saw the under side of his cock expand several times and knew he was filling her with his cum. When he pulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth he was still shooting more cum. He moved away and Linda sat up and sat on my face feeding my her cum filled pussy.

When done Babs sat on my cock and rode me till I filled her with my load. She laid back and Linda went down on her to lick her clean. Hall walked over to me and handed me a blue pill that I knew was Viagra. Obviously, we were just getting started. Hall and I sat back and watch the women pleasuring each other.