Our Strange Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her: "I will talk it over with Linda."

She smiled and said: "I am sure Tony has already told her. You both can still whore yourselves if you want, but you will need to be tested weekly. Also we have parties like this one and you would be compensated by our guests."

I told her: "I will discuss it with Linda and let you know."

I then went back to eating her pussy till she had an orgasm. Linda was now giving Tony a massage including his cock.

Sylvia said: "Time to switch."

She went to Linda and started eating her pussy while Tony came over and started sucking my cock. When Linda orgasmed, they switched and she went down on Sylvia. Tony and I switch and I sucked him till he feed me his cum. Since I was the only one to not have an orgasm, both girls went down on me. When I was ready to cum, Tony told me to paint their faces with it. I did and then he licked both Linda and Sylvia's faces clean.

We left the steam room and went to get something to drink. I also needed a blue pill to make sure I could keep ip with the rest of the party.

When we had a moment alone Linda asked me: "Did Sylvia tell you about their guest house?"

I told her: "She did and I think we should accept their offer."

Babs announced: "It is time for Casey to enjoy two firsts. One she will be made air tight and second her first gang bang. Lexi is cleaning her ass out now. So, guys if you need it take a Viagra so you can give her the fucking of her life."

I remarked to Linda: "Casey is getting to be very sexually experienced in a hurry."

Linda laughed and told me: "I talked with her and yes, she was a virgin when Hal fucked her. But only her pussy had never been fucked. She had been sucking cock and eating pussy for a while and several guys had fucked her ass. She said when her mother was on her period or fertile her dad would fuck her mother in the ass. That was their form of birth control."

Lexi led Casy back and I was part of the first three to make her air tight. I started in her mouth, Tony in her ass, and Hal in her pussy. We switched after every ten minutes till we each man been in all three of her holes. Then we did her till we each dumped our cum in the hole we were in. The other women cleaned her up and the other three did her.

Lexi in her pussy, Dan in her ass, and the guy I hadn't met yet in her mouth. They changed the same as we did till, they all filled her with their cum. She was given a break and Babs and Sylvia took her to clean her up. After which Linda gave her a massage. When she returned, it was decided to break for supper before her gang bang.

We entered the dining room and the cook and the kitchen maid started to serve us appetizers, followed be a salad. Next came soup, after which platters of Beef and Turkey were laid out along with bowls of vegetables and potatoes. After we finished eating coffee was served and It was decided we would have desert later at the end of our sexual activities.

Once back in the pool house playroom it was time for Casey's gang bang. We drew card for the order we would each take her. I was third the guy I hadn't met was fourth and we introduced our selves to each other. His name was Stu and the woman with him was his secretary, Kay. He told me his wife is not into sex the way he is and after she caught him with his secretary, he offered her a divorce which she didn't want so she accepts his extra marital sexual activities.

The one rule was don't cum in Casey, we had to shoot our loads in a 20-ounce pilsner glass that she would drink our cum out of after we were done fucking her. The other women would act as fluffers if needed.

Stu asked me: "Hal told me you and your wife go both ways and that your wife works at a spa that gives massages with happy endings included."

I told him: "Yes, we both do men and women and she works in a spa hat offers that service. Why do you ask?"

He said: "I hired an investigator to follow my wife. She goes to a place to get massages, It is a place that offers sex more than massage. He was able to bug the place and found out my wife is having sex with both men and women there and at times both in the same session. My wife's best friend knows this and is also someone Kay and I play with. My wife doesn't know that, her friend has agreed to set her up for me to get pictures of her sexual activities. My goal is I want my wife to join with me in sexual actives with others. I feel she started after she caught me, but doesn't want me to know, because she made such a big deal about me breaking my vows.

I love my wife and I don't want us to continue having separate sex lives when we are doing pretty much the same thing."

I asked: "Do you have an idea of how to go about setting her up?"

He said: "I didn't till I heard your wife works where she does and what they offer. I will buy a gift certificate good for several massages for her best friend to give her. After your wife gets her off a few times I feel she will ask for more intimate contact. Then your wife can offer her that away from the spa at your place. You would be there when she arrives and your wife can offer for you to join them if she would like. I hope she will if not the first time but at some point. Charge her less than she is paying now and I will make up the rest you would normally charge."

It was my turn to fuck Casey so, I told him: "Lets talk with my wife after this is over."

I took my place and started to fuck the eighteen-year-old. When I was ready, I pulled out and jerked off into the glass. I thought if we all went for seconds, we might fill the glass. When the last guy finished four of us were ready to go again. Casey said she was starting to get a little sore, so Babs rubbed some lube on and in her pussy to help her and told us to use it also.

When round two was over the glass was near full and Casey got a round of applause. Now it was time for her to drink the ten loads of cum. It took her a half hour but she managed to get it all down. She looked a little queasy and Babs grabbed her and rushed to the nearest bath room. We could hear her throwing up and when they came back, Babs told us Casey was done for the night. Hearing Casey in the bathroom kind of killed the mood so we decided to take another break and have some refreshments.

Stu and I took Linda aside and he told her his plan for his wife. She agreed to help him and told him she would put some details of what she thinks would help.

Linda then asked him: "Does your wife know Sylvia and Tony?"

He said: "No, why do you ask?"

She told him: "Because we are moving into their guest house and if she knew them and about their sexual activities with you, that could be a problem if I met her there."

He said: "This is only the second time I have seen them at a party."

Linda was working Monday and Stu would stop by to get the gift certificate. The three of us found Kay talking with Lexi as she was stroking Lexi's cock.

Stu introduced us to Kay and told her e were going to one of the bed rooms to get to know each other better.

Kay asked: "Can Lexi join us? I really would like to feel her fucking me."

Stu looked at Linda and I, I said: "Sure why not, the more cock to go around."

I Said to everyone: "If we are going to be doing anal, we need to clean out. By now we all must have digested the food we ate to be a factor."

After a bit of discussion, it was decided since it was late, we would fore go anal tonight. Lexi and I got with Kay and Stu and Linda went down on each other. Lexi laid down and Kay straddled her and work her pussy down Lexi's big cock. Once she bottomed out, she leaned forward so she could suck my cock. Lexi turned her head and after a few minutes pulled my cock out of Kay's mouth and sucked it. They took turns sucking me till Kay started to have and orgasm that wiped her out. She rolled over and needed to recover. Lexi and I then got in a sixty-nine on our sides and sucked each other. When we were both close to getting off, we took a break.

I saw Stu tell Linda: "I am about to cum."

She told him: "Cum in my pussy."

He did and after a short time he pulled out and laid on his back. she got on top of him and lowered her pussy to his face and started sucking his cock. Kay was ready and told Lexi she was ready for more of her big cock. He had her get on all fours so she could fuck Kay doggy style. This made it easier for her to suck my cock. Linda and Stu were back fucking and I told Kay I was about to cum. She kept sucking and I feed her my load. She swallowed it and thanked me. Just as Lexi told Kay he was ready to cum I heard Stu tell Linda he was going to cum in her again. Kay wrapped her legs around Lexi which indicated she wanted him to cum inside her which she did. The women were still horny but Stu, Lexi, and I were done. So, Kay and Linda feasted on each other's cum filled pussies.

When the girls finished the five of us wondered into the play room to find the others were also done for the night and a spread of deserts, an urn of coffee, along with bottles of water, cans of soda, and beer.

The five-guest made use of the bed rooms in the pool house and the rest of us went to the main house to sleep. As I was laying in the bed I said: "That was wild, I wonder what tomorrow will be like.

Linda said: "I'm not a lesbian any more. I love cock as much as I love pussy, so I guess from now on I am bi-sexual."

I smiled as I told her: "I feel the same way. When we can get real jobs again. How would you feel about having kids?"

She said: "Where did that come from?"

I told her: "We are in love with each other and have both decided we want to spend the rest of our lives together. So, why not kids, not now or anytime soon. But when all this wild sex is out of our systems or at least when we slow down. We should decide now if that is something we may want. To bring it up in ten years or when ever and find we are on different pages would suck. I just think we need to decide if it is something we both want."

She said: "By now do you mean right now?"

I said: "No, not right now, but in the coming weeks and months. We should talk and think about it. If we decide something and if one of us changes our mind, we need to let the other know about it."

She said: "To tell you the truth right now no I don't want kids. I love all the sex and with the different people. But if or when that changes yes, a kid or two may be nice."

I told her: "At this point in time we are on the same page. So, if either of us starts to feel differently we tell the other."

I leaned over and kissed her good night.

Sunday, we woke up and went down to see what the day had instore for us. We found Hal and Babs in the kitchen making breakfast. I thought it odd till Babs told us the staff has Sundays off.

Linda asked: "So who is here?"

Hal said: "Just the four of us, the guest all left by seven AM and after cleaning up last night the staff went to a hotel suite, I reserved for them.

Linda aske: "By staff you mean the cook and the maid?"

He replied: "Plus Casey and Dan, they are part of the staff."

I asked: "So, what is on the agender for today?"

Hal said: "Well after breakfast I can call a car to take you home or hang out here with us. You're off the clock so any sex would be on the house."

Linda said: "I like you two and if we weren't in financial need, I would tell you to keep the money. So, I would love to spend the day with both of you."

I said: "Same goes for me."

When we finished eating and were enjoying our coffee, Babs excused herself and left the room. She returned with four envelopes and put them Infront of Linda and myself.

She said; "One is from Tony and Sylvia, one from Stu and Kay, and one from Lexi, the fourth is from us. Feel free to open them if you want."

Linda said: "There is no need for us to do that they can wait till we are home."

I said: "So, what shall we do now?"

Babs said: "How about a round of good old wife swapping?"

Hal said to me: "Why don't you and Babs use the master and Linda and I will use one of the other rooms."

Linda asked: "Why different rooms?"

Babs said: "Because it is wife swapping not swinging."

So, for the next several hours we swapped wives. During breaks the four of us were together, but didn't talk about what went on behind closed doors. As it neared supper time we returned to the kitchen for cocktails.

Babs said: "Lets go out to dinner."

Hal said; "That's a great idea, but we still stay with the other's wife."

Linda said: "That sounds nice, but we only have the clothes we came in and they need to be washed."

Babs said: "That has been taken care of and your sizes were checked and other clothes were bought for you. Everything is in the closet. If you had looked you would have seen them."

Linda and I went to the room we had been using and as Babs said, there were clothes for both of us in the closet. We showered and dressed to go out. Linda's dress was sleek and sexy. She couldn't wear a bra with it and it showed off her tits nicely without being vulgar. My suit was well made and looked smart and stylish. There were shoes for both of us as well as boxers, socks for me and a thong, garter belt and seamed hose for Linda.

Linda said: "I don't know about your suit, but this dress is a Dior and must have cost a small fortune."

I looked at the label on the inside of the suit jacket and saw it said Ralph Loren. These two out fits cost more than all our clothes put together. We are both use to shopping at Walmart. I wondered if these were ours to keep.

A car service took us to Ken's Steak House in Framingham. The Hostess seemed to know our hosts and we were seated right away. Linda with Hal and Babs with me. At adjoining tables for two. We were seated in a more discreet location; I had a feeling Babs and Hal do this often here. Given that Babs and Hal were fifteen years older than Linda and myself and the closeness of the two tables. It was obvious we were with each other's spouses. Hal was soon holding Lindas hand as she was using her foot to rub his leg up to his crotch. I soon felt one of Bab's feet doing the same to me.

After we ordered Babs asked Linda to go with her to the bathroom. When they returned the wives switched tables and again were playing footies with our legs and crotches. When The waitress brought our food, the wives stood and again changed tables. Now I was sure everybody knew we were swapping wives. After dinner we went back to their house.

Once inside, Hal said: "You can pack your things and leave or stay the night and leave in the morning. But if you do stay we will spend the night with each other's spouse."

Without a word said, Linda took Hal's hand and off they went. Babs said: "Shall we?"

I stood and took her hand and we returned to the master suite. After taking turns going down on each other we settled in to some good old fashion missionary sex. When I was spent, she went back down on me to suck my cock clean, so I returned the favor and ate her cum filled pussy clean. When I moved up, she had the TV remote in her hand and I saw the screen come on and I saw Linda and Hal going at it. He said something to Linda and she moved to suck his cock. It was obvious he was filling her mouth with his cum. When he finished, she moved up and let it follow into his open mouth.

Babs asked me: "Do you and Linda do that?"

I told her: "No, we haven't."

She said: "Neither have we, I wonder which one of them suggested it."

I asked her: "Did it excite you to see it?"

She said: "Yes it did, but I would like to feed him someone else's cum that way."

She turned off the TV and we went to sleep. In the morning she woke me with a blow job. When I went to go down on her she told me she didn't have time. We took a quick shower; I found the clothes I had arrived in laid out on the bed. I dressed and went down for breakfast. I learned Linda and Hal both had left, him giving her a ride to the spa.

Dan told me: "Your things are in the car when you finish eating, I will drive you home."

Once home Dan helped me in with the bags, before leaving we took the opportunity to suck each other off. We made plans to get together later in the week. When I unpacked, I found the dress clothes they bought for us to wear to dinner, were included. The four envelopes were in with Linda's clothes and I decided to wait till she was home to count it.

Linda walked in at six, and had a smile on her face. I said: "You look very happy good day at work?"

She said: "Yes, very good day. Stu came in and bought the gift certificate, he had his wife's friend with him. She booked the massages for her and his wife for the afternoon. They came in at two thirty and Stu's wife is gorgeous. They came in the room together and the friend went first. It was obvious they were use to being nude around each other. When I got to the point of the session when I would give her an orgasm, she had Stu's wife come to her and she fingered her as I made her cum. From there it turned into a sex session with Stu's wife eating her best friend while I massaged her. Then I massaged Stu's wife while her friend ate her out."

I have her number and when we move into Sylvia and Tony's guest house, I will call her. She wants to play with both of us and Sylvia and Tony if they would like to join in."

I told her: "The clothes from last night were packed with our things. I hadn't counted the money I thought we would count it together."

The first one we opened was Sylvia and Tony's and it had their contact information as well as three thousand dollars. To say we were shocked was an understatement. The next was Lexi's and it also had three thousand dollars and a note offering us to work for her with her phone number.

Linda said: "Till I heard what Babs said I would have agreed to work for her, but not after what we now know, no way."

I handed her the next envelope; it was about the same thickness as the other two. When open it was Stu's and contained the same amount as the first two plus his contact information. The last was Babs and Hal's it was thicker and contained Five thousand dollars and Both of their contact info. At their offices and said to call about us getting jobs through their contacts. I was wrong it wasn't just lip service.

We now had fourteen thousand dollar and the two high end out fits. We deposited it a few thousand at a time as not to draw to much attention to ourselves. Mid-week we moved into Sylvia and Tony's guest house. It had been a pool house when they bought the house. They didn't want the pool and had it filled in and turned the pool house into the now guest house.

Linda told Sylvia: "Stu form the party at Babs set his wife up for me to give her and her best friend massages. His wife doesn't play with him and when she found out he was screwing Kay refused to join in. He found out she is having sex with others both male and female which is why he set her up. She doesn't know, but her best friend plays with Stu and Kay and helped to set her up. He wants her to become involved with him. If she insists Kay not be part of it, that is fine with him."

Sylvia said: "So, what's the plan?"

Linda told her: "I let her know I was available for sessions away from the spa and if she would like my husband can join in. She asked if I could arranger for others as well. I told her yes, that is an option if she pays. She wanted to know how much money for my husband and myself for a few hours and if it was double for a second couple. So, I told her a woman is fifteen hundred and a couple is twenty-five, a single man is a thousand. She told me to set it up for two couples for Saturday afternoon if I can. Would you and Tony like to be the second couple? Other wise I need to find one on Craigslist."

Sylvia said: "Sure, but you and Les can keep all the money we don't need it."