Our Stroll to Leather Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leatsub
leatsub
2 Followers

About halfway down the seventh block I notice some strange shops, okay given how we look, not that strange. The third shop on the street is a small leather shop. Amy turns to me "this might be a fun place to do some shopping ....my leather slut. " I am startled for a second. You wink . "let's go in" You command and pull me into the shop. There is a new commanding presence in your demeanor.

The shop is brimming with all types of devices, fashions, souvenirs, books for the fetish enthusiast. For some reason, you pull me towards a leather straight jacket, commenting "I should have put you in this out of this earlier." We then head over to check out leather lingerie and pouches. You show me some leather thongs that appear to lock into place. Holding one with little spikes to me you declare "this would make sure my little deviant behaves himself, wouldn't it?"

I quickly nod respond "oh too bad I left my wallet in my other leather slut outfit" after a pause "oh shit I did leave" I stop myself mid thought.

"what is it?" Amy asks

"Nothing, but did you remember to grab my wallet?

"Do you see any place for me to carry it?" You declare sternly like I am a child. I shake my head

"But we might have a problem... no cash or credit card"

"Ooops, at least I was able to set up a tab with your card at the club when I called" You declare. "but I guess you can't get the straight jacket for me tonight my leather slut." I turn beat red at

"Hey Amy what do you mean by "leather slut'?" I ask. As we head towards a collection of collars you comment You give a deep kiss and slap my crotch-all the blood leaves my brain.

"Nothing. It was a joke. But you do look hot and damn sexy." For some reason, I don't completely believe you but I'm not sure I care. We thank the clerk and leave.

As we walk down the block Something feels different. You are walking fully two strides ahead of me- it seems intentional, like my place is behind you. In fact it seems like Your posture more erect more commanding, there is a full blown confidence that demands everyone's attention. I notice that your stride is more assertive powerful; I am also tuned in to the sound of the boots as they make contact with the street, I sooo want to have you rip off my leathers and take me. We find ourselves waiting for yet another red light.

"Amy are we okay?"

"Yes, why would you ask that?"

"I don't know, the new look, the straightjacket and slut comment. This little stroll/parade, as we have been walking You seem to be changing... transforming. It seems as if You are trying to draw attention, trying to tell me something.... if I'm not satisfying," My voice drops in resignation.

"No! NO! You foolish boy. I just wanted to do something different for a night, something edgy. A little innocent roleplay"

"Really? "

" Kiss MY Ass" you declare. I look at you quizzically. You slap my face.

" oh Mike, SERIOUSLY KISS MY ASS" You seem pissed. Suddenly a large crowd of people is staring.

Not knowing what

I grab your waist, pull you towards me and firmly kiss each cheek. I suddenly realize your zipper runs completely from front to back. My knees get very weak.

You break out laughing... "Good, my little pervert!"

We pull each other tight. I feel your booted legs wrapping around my legs and drawing me closer. I wrap my arms around your waist and pull you tight. We grind against each other as our breathing quickens. Our lips and tongues merge in a passion that even we haven't reached before. I start moaning as my cock is screaming to be allowed to reach erection.

"Oh please!... What did you do to my cock? It desperately wants to explode. I want to explode." You discretely reach into your jeans and then place a gloved finger to my lips and push it inside my mouth. I gently suck. Your juices are soo delicious, sweet and leathery.

"SSSSHHHH Did I tell you how much I love you? and it's MY cock tonight" you whisper. I whimper.

We stumble across the sidewalk into the side of a building, the window display lighting us for the world to see. I can't take this dance anymore, I have to have you............. Now. I start kissing your from your shaved head, down to your ear and neck. As my mouth explores this new tigress, my hands start playing with your breasts through the leather corset, squeezing and teasing. Your hands start to rub my abs through my shirt moving one hand up and the other... As you squeeze my right nipple and rub my codpiece I gasp loudly and start to kiss the exposed part of your breasts. We are panting loudly so everyone nearby can hear... but I don't care.... In fact part of me wants the attention ... to let everyone know I am with YOU and how much I desire you. As my mouth moves to the right breast, you desperately push me away. Breathless You tell me to stop.

"OOOh please!" I beg.

You slap me again... these slaps are beginning to have a less deterring effect.

"PLEASSE I can't take this, I need you."

"No. You Deviant" You pant, there is a conflicted desperation in your voice.

You reach your gloved hand and take my gloved hand. We stroll unsteadily, like a drunk couple, down the street. You keep us at arm's length, at least joined by our hands. I gently try to pull you closer.

"Not right now babe. We can't control ourselves."

"Please, my tigress. I will be good"

"Tigress? You mean Leather tigress... I like that. But no you are a bad boy.. and I don't trust you, you're such a slut tonight." You say loudly, then I hear you whisper, "or myself."

After passing a few storefronts you pull us towards the one with lights on, and we stumble into the only open shop on the street. You lead me to a chair on the right side directly in front of the window, a well-lit window. You push me into the chair and climb on top and straddle my aching.. your aching cock. I start to massage the boots encasing your thighs as you bend over to plant another kiss. You stop just inches away and give me a hard play slap across my face.

"That's for driving me crazy you bad bad boy." You say jokingly.

The proprietor yells out "I'll be out in a minute".

"Please Sir, may I have another" I say imitating the famous line by Kevin Bacon from Animal House.

"Sir?"

"Sorry. Please Miss may I have another" I repeat.

You laugh.. "You may pay for that, smart ass." My groin is on fire!!!! The volcanic pressure building to historic levels not seen since Pompeii.

Your other glove move across my face gently, and then you move in for the kill.... we kiss. Looking down your cleavage I notice a slender gold chain with a small key hanging down.

"Amy?! " You sit up a bit and look at me.

"I really don't want you to move, but if you don't want me to be bad ...."

Finally looking around we notice there are a bunch of barber chairs and Stencils on the wall. The place looks classy but scary. I notice the sign on the back wall "Welcome to Nouveau Tattoos and Piercings".

"You better get off of him" The owner booms.

"or get him off" I whisper.

You look at me and smile, then slap my face and then cock.

"Behave!" you say playfully.

The owner inquires "What can I do for you?"

" Sorry sir. We just came into rest a minute. We are heading to the new club down the street" You declare.

"Rest? Really? It didn't look like any rest" the owner scolds.

"Sorry we/ he got a little out of control" You apologize in your normal sweet voice. I nod like a buffoon.

"I noticed" He responds very sternly.

"Can I use your restroom? I really need to pee" you volunteer in your sweet innocent voice.

"Well its only for customers, not.... but okay. It's in the back"

"Thanks" You unmount me and slowly seductively head to the back. I watch you walk away completely lost in my thoughts about this new version. Is it a new version of you, us? or just a onetime playdate. As long as I see you I am complete and really don't care.

"Can I do anything for you?" The owner asks me.

" Sorry, we agreed not to get tattoos, plus she forgot my wallet. I" I respond. Inside I am torn, I want to make a gesture but not sure what to do.

"She forgot your wallet? Does your Domme keep your money?"

"No she's not my.. Domme, (for some reason I hesitate a second) we aren't like that." I try to explain that is supposedly a one night thing, like a costume party. "I wish there was something I could do to surprise her and show my appreciation. I was going to propose tonight before she sprang this .. "

" Well there is no mistaking that you two are a couple. If you want I could give you a piercing. I could do your ear it would be quick. We have a new way to pierce your tongue it heals instantly.... you could really show her your appreciation tonight, if you know what I mean. If you don't like them they fill in in no time."

"But she'll be right out." I say.

"No problem. I will be done before she gets back. Don't worry about paying. You guys are soo hot and cute, considerate it an early wedding present"

I hem and haw. .... "Okay do it quick before I chicken out. Thanks "

You grab the piercing gun and pull out my tongue. In a second I feel the hole and bar inserted, then you move to my left ear and thunk- it's done. As the piercing gun is being put away You reappear. I look at you and smile.

"What happened?" you demand.

I turn my head to reveal my newly pierced ear.

"You did that for me?" you ask... I nod.

"Uhm, you know what the left ear means don't you?" I shake my head.

"Oh well... this night might become very very interesting for you." you declare.

As we leave the shop you point down across the street. "There's the club!"

Excitedly we head towards the club, even in your heels you are pulling me. When we get there we join the line . I look at You a bit disdainfully. Everyone is dressed for a nice evening out -- more edgy than most of the people we've seen, but we stand out like a sore leather thumb. People start making comments. "Oh my god" "look at those two" "that takes some balls" "They let pervs into this place?" (pervert now seems to give me a sense of pride)

"How is MY cock doing?" You ask in a very assertive voice, squeezing it hard. Making a display like you are checking Your property. I feel strange.... Drifting back to the tattoo artist's comments.

"OHHH it is very frustrated." You pounce on the opening and we kiss passionately. Openly defying the critics in the line.

Suddenly you break away and look at me shocked.

"Open your mouth!" You demand. I open my mouth but roll my tongue up.

You slap me really hard (this is not a playful slap) and in a loud demanding voice you command:

"Stick out your tongue Michael" (you only use my full name when she is angry).. Show me your tongue RIGHT NOW" Slowly reluctantly my tongue slides out. You gasp in shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!!!!!!!!!" Everyone not already staring at us is now, the line converges closer to us. You take a staggering step back.

Afraid I made a huge mistake. I quickly answer, "I did it for You"

"What?! ME? Why?!" You shout.

"Yes, Look at you. You've transformed into this powerful leather tigress, so I wanted to do something to show you I am in for this. Even if it is just a once in a lifetime night. And ...." You put your gloved hand over my mouth.

"OH, you sweet slut. You are soo hot and I love you sooo much!" You then attack me pulling me very tight. " By the way piercing you left ear says your gay" you whisper. "Also who says this is once in a lifetime?" Your gloved hand starts firmly rubbing my leather cod. My head starts spinning, flooded with questions:

"Is this just a onetime experience, or a new life?"

"Do we want this life?"

"What is this life?"

"Can we go back?"

From the crowd "WILL YOU TWO LEATHER DEVIANTS PLEASE GET A ROOM, FOR ONCE!" The voice is familiar.

"FUUCK OFF, MATT!!" we yell back in unison. "MATT?"

"At least leave your clothes on" Matt and his wife approach us. Matt has on a pair of regular leather jeans a sweater and cowboy boots, his wife is in a leather mini skirt with a tight low cut top and wool coat, completing the outfit is a sexy pair of black ankle boots. Natalie turns and smacks the back of his head. Matt chuckles and thanks her.

"We'll try!!, but no promises." As we chat with our friends, Your hands squeeze my ass, while I tweak your breasts then wrap my arms around your waist. You rub your legs against me. I give your neck and fuzz loving pecks. Matt and Natalie go from holding hands to an embrace.

"You two are soo cute!" Natalie pipes up. You're purring... the tigress content with her prey "Yeah he sluts up pretty good." You twist my nipple. I blush my thoughts swimming.

After about twenty minutes we finally get to the head of the line. The door man hands you an elegant black bag. "I believe this is for you, Miss..." You look at him with a bit of surprise and sternly, he appears to stop mid-word. Very quickly You hand the bag to Matt's wife shaking your head, you pull my face between your breasts so I can't see you mouth "bad idea. This got totally way too out of control." She mouths "okay."

"What's that?" I ask.

"Nothing, its not for you." Your voice is firmer, dismissive, and tense.

The music from inside is pounding the crowd noise growing. I realize this is the last time tonight we will be able to hear each other, so I take a deep breath and drop to my knees... Both knees.

You stare down at me confused, scared. "Mike stand up!".... "Get UP! Please getup" There is panic in your voice, like the mad scientist who's experiment killed her boyfriend.

Bowing before you. "Amy, my leather tiger goddess, you have fulfilled my life, transformed me, you make me complete..."

"Mmike, stop!!!! " your voice shaking, all the earlier bravado gone.

"I want to spend the rest of our lives making you ..."

"Please Mike!" Your voice desperate, that mad scientist realizing her experiment has gotten out of control, and is about to destroy Tokyo.. You put your hand under my shoulder, trying to encourage me to stand up.

"...happy. Please do me the honor of marrying me?"

"WHAT!? Really?" Your eyes are tearing up, voice cracking. "Mike, you don't have to do this. I'm sorry. Soo sorry. I shouldn't have made you do this. Tonight got out of control. It's all my fault."

"Please Amy? It's not tonight, well just tonight. I don't ever want to be without you, I can't be without you." my voice cracks a little. You stare into my eyes, and see my soul. You know I am being true.

"Oh, you fantastic deviant perverted slut." You gently pull my head up and gaze into my eyes.

"YES!!!! Hell, yes I will marry you!!!!!" We both beam smiles.

I fumble looking for your ring before realizing it is probably with my wallet.

"I'm sorry I forgot the ring, well not quite forgot... someone molested me and put me in this outfit before I could get it" I drop my head.

You laugh. "OHHH they plan on ravishing you later, and forever."

Natalie extends the bag back to you. "Why not Use this?" You reach into the bag and pull out a leather collar, you quickly put it back. I look at her then you, confused. You shake your head.

Natalie exclaims "You idiot put this collar on him. Don't let him get away!!! Collar him NOWWW!!!" A couple of tears roll down her cheeks, which Matt wipes away as he gives her a tender kiss.

"OH Yes Am... Mis... Mistress" I respond enthusiastically. We both do a double take by me using the term.

Stunned you ask "Mike, what did you call me?"

"Mistress, I'm sorry Amy. I meant to say Amy. " I am soo embarrassed, my gaze is at the toes of your boots.

"No mike, it's okay" You are crying now. You begin to wrap the collar around my neck.

As you secure the buckle someone hands you a lock from the bag. I nod.

"Go ahead, please" I beg, You giggle. You lock the collar and attach the leash. I feel like I am going to explode, both with joy and my cock is about to burst from... well everything.

"Hey You should have your slave kiss your boots." A stranger calls out.

You stand up sharply and glare at source.

"He is my fiancé, partner. Not my slave!!!!!" You protest powerfully.

I kiss your boots. They taste soo sweet. You offer me your hand telling me to stand up. We kiss and embrace passionately.

"You didn't have to do that mike." You whisper in my ear. I nuzzle closer.

"Yes I did..... You are my everything, Mistress" You gently slap me.

"Stop that. We are a couple." You inform me.

I nod. "Hey I have been your slave since I first saw you cleaning out the office for me." I pull you tighter to me, our faces touching. "You fulfill me."

Holding hands, with you also holding my leash, enter the club. The hostess shows us to a secluded booth to the side, and brings us a complimentary bottle of champagne. We snuggle close to each other, holding each other.

"Uhm Amy err Mistress?" I whisper. " I have a problem. ". You look at me as if you realize the spell has been broken, and I have come back to rationality. "What's wrong?"

"You have no idea how turned on I am, but I can't seem to get my cock to adjust... It seems desperate" You put a finger on my lips. You move away looking for something, as you do the waitress comes by and closes the drapes, giving us privacy.

You straddle my knees, and begin to unzip my jeans. First the left side, then the right side. You pull the leather codpiece down exposing my metal imprisoned penis. Which you tap playfully as you dangle the key. My cock is pressing against every bar of the cage. It hurts soo much, but feels good. "Matt's idea so you didn't have any uhm accidental lift ." You bend over open your mouth and take it in. I squirm and squeal. "OH please!!" I cry out. You come up and kiss me, I can taste my pre cum. Our breathing is heavy as you reseal my cock in its leather cocoon. "Not yet, slut"

Matt and his wife stop by to congratulate us and you invite them to join us. I notice he is now with no shirt, but a harness. His wife has an elegant collar around her neck. We thank him and return to our own world.

After a little bit of small talk, and as the momentary euphoria drops.

"Amy I have to ask you something." I am sitting up.

"What, babe?" you ask.

"I'm confused ...partially because there is no brain in my head." I say. "What's happened tonight? Did you plan this to make me your slave? Are you telling me that I don't make you happy?" My voice trails off.

You snuggle up to me and embrace me close, our heat is off the charts. You pull my head to your breasts.

" No I didn't plan for things to go this far. I knew you would be uncomfortable and that we'd step out of our comfort zone, but it was a dare. I never thought about being a Domme, or You as my slave. You have to believe me, things just got out of control." I look at you concerned, scared.

"A couple weeks ago I ran into Matt and Natalie at the store. They asked if we wanted to check this new club out, I said loud clubs weren't our thing. You know Matt,... he started giving me grief about how we act like a teenage couple, but spend all our time as home bodies. He said we were the most vanilla couple he ever saw." You see me starting to tense... the instinct to protect my girlfriend.. I mean Mistress' honor.

The waitress opens the curtains leaving some water.

"No babe, he said he couldn't believe how in love we are. Just he can't believe how passionate we are without some...spice. I told him we have our own heat, and don't need any spice." I look at you. Your red lips and eyes suggest you are being genuine.

"I'm sorry if I failed to make you feel special, made things boring. If I made you feel you couldn't be you." I feel myself sinking.

"No No NO .. oh GOD NO!!! I am never bored around you. You Do make me feel special, oh soo horny and special. I told him that"

leatsub
leatsub
2 Followers