Our Stroll to Leather Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leatsub
leatsub
2 Followers

" But this change, tonight it.." You slap my face (god I am learning to yearn for your slaps)

"Stop. Let me finish....... Slut" You say sternly but start laughing. " Hey I like this, this is fun."

I look at you intently.

"As I said Matt was razzing me about how "we lacked adventure" and are soo plain, I think he called us 'vanilla'. I told him he was full of it. So, he dared me that we would never come to a club like this, let alone wear leather in public." Matt and Natalie nod.

"This morning when I got to the hair stylist something clicked and I decided I wanted something different, and told her about my comment to you about shaving my head-this is the product. After I was done I called Matt and told him to fuck off we would take his dare."

"Yes she did. That fiancé of yours has quite the mouth" I hear Matt.

"Mistress! " I correct. You look at me very sternly, and smack my heads. The metal encased one pleading for release.

"Fiancé, first. Mistress second." You correct me

"So, Matt bet me two weeks in Hawaii if we showed up tonight, well I took the bet. Then I realized I didn't have anything to wear. While you were napping Natalie and I went shopping. Then I realized you needed an ensemble, so we got you a few things. I guess it's your engagement present."

Matt pipes up " I meant leather jackets and being dropped off, not parading around all of downtown like a pair of deviant, fetish.."

You Raise your Gloved hand like you are going to slap Matt, who recoils. You strike me playfully. "Only my boy gets to feel my glove. Where was I..."

Natalie smacks his head and covers his mouth "... magical couple." She declares. They kiss.

"Oh Mike shopping was such a fun experience. Please We have to back there, but you will have to be locked up .. for your protection." I look at you enthralled.

"When I got to your place you were out cold, so I decided I would surprise you. Man you sleep soundly. After I got dressed I decided to get you ready. The whole time I was dressing you I was so sure you were going to wake up. Butttt noooo you were dead to the world. I even made down there presentable." You pat my codpiece.

" You had a pretty good hard on, what were you thinking about?"

"You." You look at me incredulously, thinking I was just saying what I should.

" Seriously, I was imagining what I thought would happen tonight. Us on the patio of the steakhouse, music playing in the background, me on one knee proposing."

"Stop It. You weren't" your voice shakes. You slap me.

"No, seriously I was... Ahh the best laid plans." I laugh.

You blush, press my face between your gloves and kiss me soo deeply I can't breathe.

Amy continues. "To be safe I called my cousin to play chauffer, and he agreed. I can't tell you how special our stroll was. I have never felt soo alive. Thank you for that!" You plant a huge kiss.

"But what about the leather shop? My caged cock? Collar? Tattoo shop. It seems like you had this planned."

"The leather shop is where Natalie, and I went today, as I said we needed clothes. Blame Matt for the cage, he thought it would be funny and after what I saw tonight... prudent. The Tattoo shop seriously was just a coincidence, just a situation of any port in a storm- I really did need to pee. I never expected you to get pierced. You bad boy" You twist my nipples hard. I smile.

" I don't know why, but as we walked something came over me, I began to feel this power sweep over me. It was like I was a new woman, and well I lost control."

"I noticed" I say. "It made me feel safe."

You take a deep breath your breasts heaving teasing me. " About the collar .. Natalie suggested it as proof we won the bet. If we had it when we got home then it would prove we were here and got in. So we had it delivered here. When we got here I realized it was over the line sorry."

"I never expected you propose. For things get out of sooo insanely out of control I mean who proposes like that?"

I move down to my knees before you as Matt moves the table to make room.

" I do, Mistress." I begin kissing the toes of your boots, then move up each leg, starting on the inside... then the outsides. I feel a slight tug on the leash and look up. You are giving me a glance that mixes both confusion transforming to joy mixed with utter desire. As I start kissing your inner thigh I feel your legs pressing against my head, and moving it slightly left and right in rhythm with your moving. I find the top of your zipper and start to pull; looking up at you I see you nod in desperate desire. Having received permission, I continue to unzip your jeans and I move in.

With my newly installed tongue ring I begin to explore your dripping pussy. I feel your hands press my head tighter, your legs squeezing tighter. After a few minutes I hear you moan loudly and buck as you reach orgasm. I use my tongue to clean up. You taste like the sweetest wine, You bend over and we share.

You pull me to my feet, and I stand on rubbery legs, then fall next to you. After we cuddle for a few minutes, recovering our composure. I help you up and we go exploring the club hand in hand, with Matt and Natalie acting as guides. I hadn't realized they were part of this scene, but nothing shocks me tonight.

The front area it appears like a very upscale night club complete and in fact is a public night club. There are with several private booths like ours, with a large dance floor in the middle. While the crowd is dressed more edgy than your typical nightclub, no couple is as brazen as we are.

As we walk around we notice there appears to be another part, separated from the nightclub area by a mirrored wall. As the four of us approach the security guard nods at Natalie and allows us to pass. When we pass through, we discover a series of rooms around the perimeter and off to the side some open spaces. Knowing we aren't into the play scene and afraid we'd be shocked, Matt pipes up: " Oh guys I'm so sorry, I didn't know they were going to make it a play club, at least yet. They keep the two spaces very separate, so people not into play can enjoy themselves."

We stop at the first room where a woman is hanging from a cross while her lover is caning her back. A few doors down there is a couple engaging in rope play. The next room has a Domme flogging her sub as he counts. The other play areas are filled with different forms of play from sensory to fire play. People not playing are either dancing or observing. Eventually our hands separate, and you lead me only by the leash. You smile at me, proud but lusting.

Matt starts to explain the etiquette of this part of the club. The only problem we are against the wall by an empty play space, devouring each other. After a few minutes, I move from your lips to work on your breasts, kneading kissing sucking and teasing each nipple. Then I drop to my knees and start working on your clit through the leather. You pull down the zipper and force my face into place. My tongue starts exploring, teasing flicking, then penetrating. Your body is writhing as you moan, I feel your boots on my back, pressing hard. Your juices on my tongue let me know I am getting into the zone. Not wanting for this to end I slow down... Your kicks tell me to speed up.. my pace speeds up. You tense and then explode. You try to control yourself but still let out a loud moan of satisfaction as my mouth and face are flooded with your nectar. Reluctantly I pull away. You bend over and start licking the excess juices with long erotic strokes. The crowd that has gathered around us applauds the show.

"OHHHH!!!! You fantastic pervert!" You gasp. "MY slut." You declare.

Natalie turns to her partner, "I don't think they heard you, Matt" They laugh.

The next morning finds us still intertwined in our leathers on the floor of my duplex. Matt and his wife asleep on the couch, similarly entangled. I stare at you -- this beautiful leather tigress who burst to life last night. I begin to stroke your hair and stubble. As you wake up I move in and we kiss.

"Good Morning." I whisper begging ". Please let me cum My cock hurts"

"Awe poor pervert" You grab my still caged cock, your juices covering the metal constraint. "Just so you know I am not holding you to your proposal last night. Things got pretty intense, and strange.. completely out of control. I know you were just caught up in the moment. I am Soo sorry to have put you through that." As you talk your voice begins to break with guilt.

"No I meant it. Mean it. I'm sorry I wanted it to be more... "I struggle for the word. "more romantic, not some fetish spectacle" You stop me.

" Stop!! Seriously, Mike you don't have to do this. Don't be chivalrous for me, I won't be mad. I know it my fault." Your voice cracking. "We can go back to the way things were and ..." and put your head against my chest.

" But I did mean it, Mmistress.." You look at me trying to see if I am being honest.

"Stop" you command. I pull you closer.

"Look, last night was overwhelming and definitely out of control, well except for Your cock which is still trying to make a prison break." The attempt at levity doesn't work.

"We crossed into something new which I don't understand. But I think we both know we can't go back. You can't go back." I state objectively. "This is the real You. I'm just sorry I kept you from being truly happy before, failing you." Now my voice is breaking.

You look at me fearfully, tears starting to roll. "You never failed me. I was happy, truly happy before last night, I got caught up in my own fantasy and pushed you too far." I lick the tear away and pull you tighter to reassure you.

"Yes, you did push me... pushed me off a cliff, or more precisely devoured your prey." A small wry smile. "BUT because you did I am absolutely certain about two things." I rub your cheek tenderly. You look at me with some desperation.

"First, I love you with all my being. To be clear, I decided yesterday morning after you left that last night was the night to pop the question." I declare confidently. "When you drove off I thought what if I never saw that browned haired sweet angel again? I knew my life would be over, so I knew it was time." I grin like a Cheshire cat.

"I just didn't realize that it was the last time I saw her, only to be replaced by the most beautiful, sexy powerful., did I mention sexy tigress? I just envisioned popping the question a bit differently, more traditionally romantic.. more roses.. less fetish leather and sexual frustration."

"It was definitely memorable." You interrupt. I look down a little pensive.

You pull my chin up so you can look at me directly in the eye. "It was perfect. The most romantic thing I have ever seen. You are Soo perfect. I just want you to understand I know you were caught up in the heat of the moment." We clutch each other desperately.

"Do you mean calling you Mistress, or my leather tigress, or?" I inquire.

You smack my head. " Be serious, marriage is a lifelong commitment. You are my partner, soulmate I can't lose you. We had a fantasy but now we have to get back to reality."

You reach over to unlock the collar. "We should have taken this off when we got home. I'm sorry."

My hands move up to stop you. "Please don't take it off." I am searching for the right word. "Mistress. "

You tense. " Stop that Mike, this isn't time for playing around."

"SECOND, we both know we can't go back. You can't go back. This is the real you, Mistress." You seem to glow when I call you Mistress, accepting your true self.

"I can't to go back either. I don't want to go back. I desperately want to be your partner, your slave. I want to figure this new life out WITH you."

You relax as you accept the genuineness of my words and tone. Our foreheads meet and

"I was being honest last night when I said I knew it when I first saw you, ...........................you are my soulmate. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, the real you. Please let me wear your collar, Mistress." My voice gets bolder so I can declare to the world -or at least to the couple that got us into this.

"Please let me be your slave. Please be my Mistress and Wife."

Finally, my sincerity comes through. You realize that this is real.

"Yes, Yes you may! There is definitely no turning back for us. My Slave."

We have discovered the true selves, selves we never even know existed. There is a new level of joy and confidence in your voice.... The joy of discovering a truth. With that you pull the key from your corset, remove my codpiece and unlock my cage.

"Let's see what your.... I mean MY cock thinks about our new life." It immediately springs to full engorgement, it's the hardest it has been, and it hurts.. precum oozing.

"I guess it likes the idea" You laugh.

You straddle me with your leather boots pressing against my jeans. You reach down and slowly pull your zipper from your waist down through your legs with your right hand, with your left you wipe up the oozing juice, take a taste. You wipe up some more and then dab it on your stubble and breasts ohh so seductively, offering me a taste afterwards. As you position yourself and mount me I start licking first your breasts then your buzz cut. You squeal and giggle.

"Get a ROOM YOU PERVERTS " Matt cheers.

"FUCK OFF!!! .....And Damn it YES WE ARE!!" We say in unison.

Even though we know we have an audience in our home we don't care. We attack each other with abandon. Your passion is fiercer than a tigress as you try to devour me, and I try to keep up. As you get close your breathing quickens, moans deeper. Finally as we explode in orgasm You scream- I smile seeing your ecstasy.

For the rest of the day we fuck all over the duplex, (yes, we fuck- this is pure unbridled lust drive fucking!!) You are marking your territory, Love making will be later. As the sun sets over the back fence we look over the devastation. Exhausted we collapse on the couch, your leather clad boots laying across my lap.

"Amy? " I ask.

"Amy?" You look at me sternly and playfully slap my face twice.

"Mistress?" I smile

"Yes, my slave...?" You say laughing. I blush.

"What was the name of the club last night?"

"STAIRWAY to LEATHER" you say.

"How appropriate" I smile. You look down and notice your boots are covered with our juices.

" Clean my boots you pervert" You say jokingly.

"Yes Mistress" I bend over and begin to use my tongue to clean your boots.

" Oh GOD your tongue is soo good. I could get used to this"

After a few minutes you pull on my leash. And pull me in for a kiss.. "mmm that's yummy"

We sit on the couch snuggling, still in our leathers, exhausted contemplating the transformation we have undergone.

From nowhere Matt pipes up. "We're so glad for you two."

Startled, you respond: "YOU GUYS ARE STILL HERE?"

With my gloved hands, I massage your neck.

"Yes, we were too shocked to leave plus we were afraid of what the neighbors would see. Man you guys are hornier than... two rabbits."

You pipe up correcting him: "A tigress devouring her slave." We laugh and kiss. You rub my cock, I mean your cock.. it responds. "Right now, I don't care what the neighbors think."

You hold up the chastity device teasingly.

"If you're done, and you want to lock Your cock." I say.

You look at me and ask, "Are you sure?"

I nod. "it actually feels cool, it reminds me that it's your cock now."

"My pervert" You declare.

In front of our friends You push my legs apart and pull the ring over my balls and then push my shaft through. Next you force the cage on. After giving it a kiss you lock it in place. Then pull the leather pouch in place.

Natalie pipes up "Sorry, you inspired us. I got hungry too... very hungry. You two are sooo bad." she winks at you. We notice the cushions are no longer even near the couch. "Oh yeah, we also made you some food to eat to keep your strength up."

Matt pipes up "Guys seriously, Congratulations, Natalie and I couldn't be happier for you two. You have truly epic romance. Sorry I doubted it" Natalie is smiling, her eyes tearing up like a mother tiger seeing her cub blossom into full power and beauty. "We can give you some help with the Dom/Slave etiquette, and how to train. "

You reply "Thanks guys. Thanks for everything, but We are going to have to talk. We need to figure out how make this work for us."

Natalie pulls Matt's arm. "Come on my sweetie." They head for the door.

As they walk away they snuggle. When they get out the door she jumps up and wraps her legs around Matt's waist and arms around his neck. They kiss as she rides him home.

You turn to me and say "WE definitely have to talk about this Babe. We need to figure this out. I really mean it. You are my partner, pillar and I don't want to turn you into some passive spineless lapdog, like we read about on porno sites. You are too important, without You as You I am incomplete."

I stroke your face and fuzz "We will figure it out, invent our own reality." I say reassuring. "Just know I am, and have been your slave BECAUSE I love you"

You pipe up " Also we have to do some shopping." I give a confused look.

"Shopping? Natalie said they made us.." You put your leather hand over my mouth and squeeze it shut,.

"We can't wear these outfits every day. We need to go back to the shop get some outfits for the rest of the week, and maybe a few other things." You grind against me and kiss my crotch.

"Also, we need to get rings?"

"Oh, crap I'm so sorry I forgot to give you the ring." You twist my nipples, and wink. I get the message. "Maybe I'll just give it to you later"

"I Love You Mistress, my leather goddess." I whisper to you.

You collapse into me purring. "Tigress!" you add.

"I love you, Mike I mean slave." we drift off to sleep.

leatsub
leatsub
2 Followers