Our Summer Trip to the Campground

Story Info
Recent summer camping trip with Amy and new friend.
1.8k words
3.79
14k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about one of our recent adventures this summer, I'm Brian and wife is Amy. I'm 48 and she is 49. Amy is only 5'1" with smaller B cups but a great ass on her.

Well after a spring and much of the summer locked down. Things finally started to open up here in the middle of the summer. After going stir crazy all year, wife and I decided we wanted to get out and do something, about the only thing available was camping, so we checked out the reservation sites and found a spot for a weekend trip on the river. Friday came, we loaded the car, sent the kids to grandparents and headed out.

Once we got to the campground and found our spot, we had lucked out, it was right on the river and we had a nice big tree with plenty of shade from the scorching summer sun. We had planned on having some more friends join us, another couple and one of their guy friends. Before the trip, the other wife got sick so they couldn't come, but their friend ended up showing up and met up. This was the first time my wife and I met him, his name is Shane. We all got set up and ready for a relaxing weekend.

As I mentioned, this was our first time to meet Shane, in fact we assumed he wasn't going to come along since our mutual friends couldn't make. I didn't know he was coming until we were on the road when our friend texted me and let me know that Shane was still going to show. He is a younger guy, late 20s and in pretty good shape as he is a landscaper. We got to all know each other over a couple beers and talked about heading down the trail to the river to spend some time on the beach and in the water. Before we headed down, I took a stroll to the little store at the entrance of the campground to get some more ice and beer for the cooler. As I was walking to the store I got a text from Amy explaining that since she thought it was only going to be her and I she just packed her tiny string/thong bikini...to which of course I replied, "that's great, I'm sure Shane isn't going to mind!

I got back to our site with the ice and beer, Shane and Amy had already headed down to the river, so I filled a small cooler with beer and headed down the trail. It was a nice little beach, there were only a few others there, a family with some kids, an older couple, and just some other random people all spread out. Down at the other end of the beach I spotted then, kind of in a secluded little spot between some rocks and trees. As I was walking over to them, they both got up and went towards the water so I kind of stepped back and took in the site of her in her bikini, she got over any shyness about the tiny one for sure. I checked out the scene of her ass barely covered. They stepped into the water a few feet and were just talking, Shane was clearly getting a great view. I made my way over to join them and we spent the next few hours just drinking and taking in the sun.

As the day wore on and the beers flowed Shane and Amy were getting pretty flirty with each other. She usually becomes a big time flirt when she drinks, and wearing next to nothing made is so hot to watch, at one point I even had to go down to the water to hide my hard on. Eventually we blew the beers in the cooler and Shane ran back up to our site to re-load it. While he was gone, I said to Amy that it looked like she was having a good time, and she just laughed and said "yeah he's cute, besides we are just having a good time away this weekend." I agreed.

After several more beers we were all pretty buzzed and decided it was probably a good idea to eat something so I volunteered to head back to our site to start a fire so we can grill some stuff up. After getting things going, they still weren't back so I decided to go take a peek down to the beach, most of the other people had left already as the day was wearing on, I spotted them in the water splashing around together, pretty touchy feeling. I had a good spot to peek from where they most likely wouldn't see me. At one point Amy looked like she kind of slipped and he grabbed her, basically turned into a big hug...and I thought they were going to kiss. Eventually they got out of the water and started to gather their things up, she much have had sand on her ass and Shane started to wipe it off her rubbing his hand all over her bare ass. I was so hard and horny watching this I almost stated to jerk off right there. But as they walked back I hustled back up to the site. They came walking up the trail basically hand in hand, she hadn't even bothered covering just walking up in her tiny bikini. Damn what a site.

The night wore on, we drank, joked, talked about sex etc. Sounds like Shane was quite the ladies man. We eventually all went into our tents and Amy and I fucked like crazy until passing out. The next morning when we got up to work the hangover off , Shane made a comment about it sounded like we had a good night, Amy joked that he should have knocked on our tent...we all laughed but I could tell he was curious if she was serious.

We ate some breakfast and decided to go rent some kayaks and paddled around the river for a few hours. This time Amy didn't even bother with her bikini, she just slipped on some skimpy sun dress thing. Shane even commented about it, he could tell there was nothing on underneath. When we eventually returned to our site there was an older guy in some hippy van parked in the site next to ours. We all got to talking, he mentioned he was passing through and just staying the night. It was early afternoon by now and I ran back up to the store to get more beers, of course. When I got back to the site we all sat around drinking. The older guy even pulled out some joints and those got passed around.

I looked over at her, she was sitting in this chair with her legs crossed, her dress was riding up and I had a clear shot of her bald pussy, of course I wasn't the only one who could see, I noticed both the other guys kept peeking. Although after many beers and pot, nobody was sly about it. She saw me looking and just gave me a sly smile...damn I got hard again. Wife got up and said she was going to go back to the beach, she grabbed a towel and a drink and staggered down there in her drunk and stoned state, she hadn't even bother putting her bikini on, was just still naked under her sun dress. Shane got up to go head to the bathroom, I'm sure to go jerk off as he was gone a while. While he was away, his phone buzzed and it was sitting right next to me, I saw that my wife had sent him a text saying he should come down to the beach.

Then the phone buzzed again and I saw she sent him a selfie of her laying there naked. Shane got back, grabbed a beer, sat down and eventually looked at his phone. I could see a surprised look on his face, he didn't know I saw the texts come in. He typed something, I assume a reply, because after about 5 minutes he said he was going to go down to the water and left. I hung out chatting with the hippy and we smoked another joint. He mumbled something about going to go walk around the campground and got up and left.

By know it had been about a half hour since Amy left and maybe 20 minutes since Shane left. Once the hippy left on his walk I decided to go take a peek and walked to the beach. There was nobody down there this time except them down at the other end, they were in the water, and I knew she was naked. I hid behind a bush and watched as they started to kiss right there in the water, after what seemed like a long time they got out and walked over behind the rocks, both were naked, and he was hard as a rock. I tried to creep a bit closer but couldn't get to a point where I could see and not get caught, so I just waited and stroked myself, took me about a minute to cum there in the sand. I decided to head back up to the campsite before getting caught.

By now the hippy was back and him and I were just drinking and smoking, eventually they came back from the beach this time hand in hand. The hippy said something to me like, "isn't she your wife?, and I said yes, he just got this look on his face like Ohh!...he figured it out. I asked them how the water was, both had this grin and said it was good. After a bit, she got up and said she was going to go to the showers and asked Shane if he needed to take a shower as well, of course he leaped up and off they went. The hippy started asking questions and I explained to him how her and I are open and play with others at times. He started telling me about some of his past exploits, for an old guy he had some good stories as well. It turned out he didn't live to far from us either, so we exchanged numbers to stay in touch.

As night wore on, we all eventually passed out. The next morning I woke and Amy was gone, I got out of the tent and heard her and Shane going at it again, the hippy had already rolled out. We eventually all packed up and took off back to the real world again. On the drive home Amy was so horny and excited she blew me a couple times during the drive. It was a great way to start the summer off.