Our Summer Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded yes and I began to move on him as he met me with his thrusts. Erics hands were on my back again holding me as I moved back and forth on him still in my stockings and heels. One hand came to brush a loose curl out of my face.

"Jessica you are so sexy."

"Thank you, Eric, you're so big in me," I said as I sat up on him.

His hands came to the top of my thighs. He really likes feeling my stockings. I squeezed my knees tighter against his sides as his hands came up to my waist. My hands went to his hairy chest and I began to move back and forth on him.

"Eric, you feel so good inside me. I love you."

"I love you Jessica," he replied gripping my waist and helping me move faster on him.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK. So good"

"Don't hold back baby."

I was holding back slightly. I was worried someone else might hear us. Still, I wanted to cum so bad and I wanted Eric's cum in me. I began to move and grind on him faster and faster. Eric was meeting my thrust and we went back and forth with our moans.

"Fuck."

"Oh FUCK!"

"FUCK!"

"FUCK!"

"FUCK!"

"I'M CLOSE JESS."

"Me TOO!"

I moved back and he thrusted up into me one more time and started cumming in me. I felt the first pulse and moved down to get him as deep in me as possible and my own orgasm hit. My whole body spasmed on him.

'Cumming, cumming, cumming," I mumbled. I felt him continue to pulse into me. His warm cum flooded into me while mine dribbled on his stomach. Like our wedding weekend, there would be a lot of his cum in me this weekend.

"YES, JESSICA!" Eric had gripped my waist tight and stopped us from moving at all. He held me still and fully impaled on him. My eyes regained their focus and I locked onto Eric's. Finally, he loosened his grip and I leaned back down to him kissing him deeply again.

"I love you so much Eric. That was so good." I slowly eased off him as his prick slid out from me. I'm always sad at this. I tried to squeeze my self to keep the load in me.

"I love you, Jessica. MMMM," he replied as I turned and took him in my mouth, cleaning him off before licking my own cum off his tummy.

Finally, I sat up. We were both exhausted and ready for bed. I kicked off my heels, found my panties and pulled them back on. I picked up the lacy babydoll and slid it over me letting the cups settle in place. Eric's eyes on me the whole time, I pulled my hair out of the ponytail.

"Come to bed beautiful," he said. I climbed back onto the bed we had a good night kiss and settled with my head on his chest as he covered us.

12