Our Summer with Aunt Sam

Story Info
Siblings discover nudity and each other at their Aunt's farm.
3.9k words
4.66
116.8k
209

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wheels of the plane touched down at Portland International Airport, waking my sister Jules who had been sleeping on my shoulder. It hadn't been that long of a flight from LAX, but the Covid protocols for flying meant we had to get to the airport more than three hours before the flight, which in turn meant getting up at 3 am. It was early June of 2020 and while the lockdowns were relaxing, Mom could see that LA was going to be a total shit show and thought it better if Jules and I went to spend the summer with our Aunt.

Aunt Samantha was our Mom's younger sister. While Mom had always been the responsible one, especially after the divorce, Aunt Sam was the free spirit. She had never married and Mom said she seemed to have a continual stream of both boyfriends and girlfriends. She lived in a turn of the century farmhouse about an hour outside Portland and grew homeopathic herbs which were a big market in that area. In fact, about three years earlier, she had also started growing medical marijuana, something Jules and I were hoping to sample.

Jules called Aunt Sam to let her know we had landed. She said she was waiting in the baggage claim area and couldn't wait to see us. The plane finally began to unload and we grabbed our carry-ons and headed in that direction.

It had been 5 years since Jules and I had seen Aunt Sam, but it still wasn't hard to pick her out. While she and Mom looked a lot alike, Aunt Sam has a more outdoorsy look to her. She was tall, nearly 5' 10", with long, thick, dark hair, highlighted with a few strands of grey starting to show through. She had a round face, with bright green eyes and full, red lips, creating a darkly sensuous look. Her body had the curves of a mature woman, but was clearly toned and in shape, and sported a dark tan from all her time outside. She was definitely what my friends would call a MILF.

And she was dressed like one too. She had on skin tight jeans tucked into knee high, brown boots and a white, button down shirt, with the top four buttons unbuttoned. What caused me to stare though was her lack of a bra. Her breasts were full and firm and her top exposed a serious amount of cleavage. To top things off, literally, were thick nipples that were visible through the fabric of the shirt.

Aunt Sam gave us each a big hug and kiss and couldn't believe how much we had grown. It had been five years since she had seen either of us in person, and while she had seen holiday pictures, we had both changed a lot.

I was nearly 6' tall and while skinny, was in good shape from being on the cross-country team. I had let my hair grow out over the past year and it now just touched my shoulders. While my height and hair were probably my biggest changes, Jules had changed even more.

When Aunt Sam had seen her last, she was still a flat-chested tomboy who preferred playing with the boys. Now though, as a just turned 19-year-old college freshman, she looked like a Mademoiselle model. She was as tall as Aunt Sam, with long blonde hair that extended half-way down her back and an athletic figure that came from playing varsity volleyball. No longer flat chested, she had 34B breasts that fit her body perfectly and had all the guys in her class ogling her.

Our bags finally arrived on the baggage belt and we headed out to Aunt Sam's pickup. I got to sit in front, while Jules spread out in the large back seat area. I definitely didn't complain as this gave me the perfect side view of Aunt Sam's breasts. In fact, when she leaned forward to change lanes, her left breast was fully exposed to my view. I was kind of surprised how casual she was, but I wasn't going to complain.

After about an hour, we turned down the gravel road that led to her house. It was nearly half a mile long and lined by trees on both sides. At the end, the trees opened into a clearing with a two-story farmhouse in the center, and a barn and three large greenhouses on the left. Behind the house were a series of connected fields with different plants and herbs growing in them. We pulled up in front of the house and Aunt Sam showed us to our rooms.

Or we thought it would be rooms. It turned out that Jules and I would be sharing a single bedroom, with a This End Up bunk bed. It had a double on the bottom and a twin on the top. Jules of course immediately claimed the double. Even though the house had three bedrooms, Aunt Sam had turned one of them into an office.

"You all get settled. I need to get changed and handle a few things in the greenhouses. It should only take an hour or so. When you're settled, come on out and I'll show you around."

"I didn't expect to be sharing a room with you," Jules said. "I only brought tank tops and panties to sleep in."

"Same with me. I only have my underwear. I didn't even consider it."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to deal with it."

"We really can't complain though. This farm is amazing and I can't wait to explore it. So much better than being locked at home and having to wear a mask if you step outside."

"I totally agree."

We unpacked our bags, then walked out to the greenhouses to find Aunt Sam. We found her in the middle one, adjusting the flow on one of the misters. If I thought her earlier outfit was revealing, her work clothes were even more so. She now had on seriously short cutoffs that left the bottom of her ass exposed and a thin tank top that she had tied at the bottom, exposing the lower part of her stomach and a pentagram belly button ring. The sides were cut low, offering the same revealing view of her breasts, and the thin fabric did very little to cover the rest, showing off the shape of her breasts, along with her dark aureoles and full nipples. When Aunt Sam saw us, she waved and after turning a faucet off, she walked over to us.

Seeing my eyes wander over her chest, she smiled slightly and said, "It gets quite hot and humid in these greenhouses and I'm big on staying as cool and comfortable possible, so I tend to wear pretty skimpy stuff around the farm in the summer. Is that ok?"

"Yah, sure," I stammered.

And turning to Jules she said, "Knowing your Mom, your clothes are probably a little more conservative and focused on fashion versus function. I'll leave it up to you, but I'd be more than happy to take you down to Ross and Kohl's and help you pick out some casual clothes for around the farm."

"Thanks, Aunt Sam, I think that would be great. I don't really have much in the way of farm-type clothes to wear."

"What about you Tom, should we grab some shorts and t-shirts for you as well?"

"That sounds great. Like Jules, I don't have much in the way of get-dirty farm clothes."

"We can go tomorrow then."

Samantha then gave us a full tour of the farm. Two of the greenhouses held the seedlings for the herbs she sold as part of her homeopathy business. The third had been recently added and was where she grew the marijuana. She explained that her homeopathic business had really simplified the process of getting a medical marijuana license and it had turned into an amazing cash crop for her.

After the tour, Aunt Sam took us back to the house to fix dinner. She took care of the salad and vegetable and asked if I could do some steaks on the grill. It felt good to be asked to take care of the main course and I was careful to do my best and ensure the steaks came out just right.

After dinner Jules and I were exhausted and seriously ready to crash. Aunt Sam told us to have a good night and sleep as late as we wanted.

Jules turned off the lights, then went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for bed. I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into the upper bunk. About 10 minutes later, I heard the door open and Jules step inside. I opened my eyes a little and saw her turn and close the door. The nightlight in the bathroom was just enough for me to see that she was wearing a tank top and panties, actually a thong. Her perfectly round ass was outlined by the fabric and totally visible for a second before the door closed and everything went dark again. I knew Jules wore thongs, but until that moment, I hadn't considered that she only wore thongs, which was the most probable explanation for wearing the thong to bed. I definitely was going to be seeing a lot more of the female body than I had expected, even if it was my sister's and Aunt's.

"You asleep Tom?"

"Not yet."

"What do you think so far?"

"Well, it's definitely going to be an interesting summer. Aunt Sam is 'totally' different than Mom and seems to be very open minded."

"That's an understatement, but I like her."

"Me too."

We both closed our eyes and drifted off to a long and relaxing sleep.

The next morning, after breakfast, Aunt Sam took Jules and me to town to get some outdoor clothes. While there, we also bought a bunch of groceries and had lunch before coming back. When we got back, Aunt Sam told us to change and meet her in the greenhouses. She said she could really use a few hours of help each day and both Jules and I said we'd be glad to.

Jules stepped out of the bathroom and said, "What do you think?" She was wearing a bikini top and pair of cutoffs that weren't as short as Aunt Sam's, but were torn and threadbare in several spots, showing off a fair amount of skin. The top was a string bikini with ties around her neck and in back.

"If I was a cartoon character, I'll probably be rolling my tongue up," I said, causing us both to laugh.

"Well, I figured if we're going to be spending our days outside, I might as well get a good tan."

"You could have just gone topless then," I said with a smirking smile.

"Well, I didn't want to make my little brother uncomfortable and cause a tent in his short," she said with a similar smirk.

"It would be worth it. And besides, I don't think Aunt Sam would mind."

"I doubt she would either. I'll bet you she usually works naked in the greenhouses based on what she said about staying as cool as possible, and what's she's wearing now is for our benefit."

"You might be right, and from what I've seen, I'll admit that would probably tent my shorts too."

"Oh really. Are you turned on by our Aunt little bro?"

"Who wouldn't be?"

"I'll give you that."

We headed down to the greenhouses and Aunt Sam gave us a detailed tour of the plants, equipment, and what she needed us to do. After no more than 30 minutes, I was totally soaked with sweat from the humidity and began to understand Aunt Sam's view on clothing out here.

The rest of the first week followed a pretty standard routine, with Jules and me helping our Aunt around the farm. After work, we'd relax on the porch and Aunt Sam let us drink beers with her, which was pretty cool. We also got more comfortable with sharing a room together. It was actually a snarky comment that I made that broke any remaining tension.

"You know, sis, if you want to stay cool and work on your tan, you should just wear one of your thongs."

"You'd probably love that."

"I would."

"Pervert."

"Hey, just because I'm your brother doesn't mean I can't acknowledge that my sister has a totally hot ass."

"Seriously, you think I have a hot ass?"

"Hell yes. Ok, not to be too weird about it, but you have the most perfect ass of any girl I've ever seen, including online. And I'll say that it's the perfect ass for wearing a thong and you look amazing in them."

"So you've been staring at my ass at night, huh?"

"Well, yah. If that creeps you out, I'm sorry. It's just an incredible ass."

"No, it doesn't creep me out and I'm actually kind of flattered by it. Your comments are really sweet and not vulgar like some guys."

"Well, their honest. I mean, between being around you and Aunt Sam, I'm probably the luckiest 17 year-old guy out there."

"And if I'm being honest, I have to say you have one of the best guy bodies around. Your entire body is toned and your abs are ripped. Sure, you don't have all the muscle of some of the guys who lift weights all the time, but I've never been into that type of guy. And, if it doesn't creep you out too much, I'll add what while you've been stealing looks at my ass, I couldn't help but notice the curved bulge in your boxers. At first, I thought it was just a partial boner, but it's been the same all week. I'm thinking my little brother may be seriously hung."

"Define seriously?"

"Like probably 8 inches when hard..Well?...I know every guys measures their dicks, so how big is it?"

"Alright, it's just over 8 1/2" when it's totally hard."

"Fuck Tom, that's like porn start hung."

"Maybe, but it hasn't helped me get laid. The two girls I've gotten naked with wouldn't even try to fit it in. They said it was too big."

"Show me."

"Now who's the pervert?"

"Seriously, I've never seen one that big and I really want to see. Tell you what, if you show me, I'll show you my pussy."

The thought of seeing Jules' pussy was something I had been curious about for a long time. Besides, it's not like I've ever been shy and maybe seeing each other naked would make rooming together more casual.

"Ok, deal."

I took hold of either side of my boxers and pushed them down, letting them fall around my ankles. The conversation had made me aroused and although I wasn't hard, my cock definitely arched out in front of me and was continuing to grow. Jules was mesmerized as she watched it grow and harden until it was pointing straight out.

"Oh my God, it's huge. It's totally amazing to see such a big cock on such a lean body. Damn bro."

"Thanks. I hope you don't mind it getting hard, its just that the conversation and actually getting naked in front of you is kind of arousing."

"I don't mind...really, not at all. It lets me see how big you really are. And it's cool that you shave. It looks even bigger that way. I've made each of my recent boyfriends shave. I hate getting hair in my mouth."

I'm not sure Jules realized what she was implying by her comment, but I let it go. "Ok, do I get to see you too?"

"Yah, that was the deal." With that, Jules pulled her tank top off and pushed her thong down to her feet and stepped out of them. Her breasts were pert and very firm without any hint of sag. She had small pink aureoles that puckered up into her nipples. Looking down, I could see that she shaved bare also, her full, pouty lips clearly visible.

"Wow sis, you have the most incredible body. I'm serious, you're like an 11."

Jules smiled and teasingly moved into a series of sexy poses, letting me see her nude body from a variety of angles.

"I'm curious," Jules said. "When we're at home, do you usually sleep in your boxers or naked?"

"Naked," I said, not sure where she was going with the question, but very curious.

"Me too. I feel like it lets everything 'air out' and also gives me easier access if I feel like playing some...and don't tell me you don't play with that monster at night. Every guy does."

"I wasn't going to deny it. I was going to agree with you."

"You know, now that we've seen each other naked, it probably wouldn't be that big a deal for us to sleep naked if we wanted. It's not like there's really anything wrong with us just seeing each other's bodies."

Jules immediately noted the fact that my hard cock twitched at her suggestion. "I can tell one part of you is in favor of the idea."

"If I say yes, does that mean I'd be free to enjoy myself after we go to bed?"

"Sure. I plan to. I mean, I've been good all week, but my body is demanding some intimate attention."

I couldn't believe that my sister and I were agreeing to sleep naked in the same room and giving each other permission to masturbate. My cock twitched twice more at the thought.

"I guess we're starting tonight?"

"Well, we're already naked."

"True."

I stepped out of my boxers and picked them up, along with Jules' thong and put them in the dirty clothes. As I did, Jules went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, not closing the door and standing naked in front of the vanity, her body on full display to me.

I climbed into my bunk, totally horny and wound up. Jules had said we were free to jack off and never said anything about being discrete about it, so I laid on top of the covers and taking hold of my cock, began to stroke it, almost shivering because of how turned on I was.

Jules finished brushing her teeth and walked back into the room, staring at me as she walked right up to the bed. "Well, you didn't waste any time."

"I was horny as hell."

"Do you mind me watching?"

"To be honest, having you watch is turning me on even more."

"Hey, I have an idea. Come down to the lower bunk and we can sit across from each other and watch."

I wasn't sure what had gotten into my sister, but if she was anywhere close to as horny as I was, I think I could understand it. As Jules grabbed two bathtowels and spread them over the bed, I climbed down and sat with my back against the footboard as Jules did the same against the headboard. We both opened our legs wide, putting our feet against each other's.

Even though the only light was from the bathroom, I could still clearly see Jules' pussy, now open like a flower. Her lips glistened in the low light, highlighting how totally wet she was and I almost thought I could see her clit, but I didn't think that was possible given the low light.

Jules slid her hand down between her legs as I took hold of my cock again and began openly jacking off in front of my naked sister, watching as her middle finger disappear inside her pussy. I could see her chest rising and falling quickly, showing just how turned on she was. As she fingered herself with her right hand, she was squeezing her nipples with her left.

I could tell we were winding each other up. We just weren't masturbating, we were putting on a show for the other. Jules began to rock her hips as she removed her finger from her pussy and concentrated on her clit. As she pulled the hood back and began rubbing her button, I realized I had seen her clit earlier. It looked to be about the size of her little finger, from the tip to the first knuckle and as Jules rubbed it, she went almost out of control.

We were both nearing the point of no return and I angled my cock towards my stomach to prevent Jules from getting a cum bath. I exploded first, my cock shooting wave after wave of cum over my stomach and chest, the first stream actually hitting my chin. Jules followed close behind, her right hand rubbing furiously over her clit while she balled her left into a fist and put it against her mouth to keep from screaming.

When she came, a small geyser of liquid erupted from her pussy and shot in an arc across the bed, hitting my stomach. Several more waves followed, these like bubbling fountains, soaking her hand and the towel she had doubled up under herself. Clearly, this had happened before.

Her orgasm finally subsided and Jules rolled onto her side, seeming to collapse. She finally sat back up and whispered that we needed to clean up our mess. I used the end of a towel to wipe off my chest and stomach and Jules took the towels and put them in the bathroom. When she came back, I was still sitting on the lower bunk and she sat down beside me.

"That was intense Jules."

"It was. I haven't cum that hard in a long time."

"It was amazing watching you. You actually squirted and your clit gets really big."

"It's a blessing and a curse. My orgasms are seriously intense and feel amazing, but they make quite a mess. Sorry about splashing you by the way. And yah, my clit is pretty big, which seems to run in the family based on what Mom told me when I asked her about it. If I'm not careful, I can get aroused just by the motion of walking."

"No apology needed for splashing me. That was incredibly erotic. I guess being oversexed runs in the family."

"That's an understatement. Your cock is unreal and definitely porn star quality. And if we do this again, you don't have to point your cock away from me. Getting hit with your cum would be hot."

12