All Comments on 'Our Summer with Aunt Sam Ch. 04'

by willwork4wine

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You could have ended, with a sentence like how the future was going to be, many fuck session etc. Or what I hope for, I'm hopefully waiting for a chapter 5.

Very nice series...

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

Thank you for another great chapter.

CIA-JMPCIA-JMPalmost 2 years ago

A W E S O M E ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write with apply description which aroused the passion in me. Please continue as both my wife and I enjoy reading to each other as we lay in bed and stroke for together!

Pasta766Pasta766almost 2 years ago

The way that you craft the story is flawless. I’ve read some romance books and I thought that was wonderful as well, but you leave me breathless. And I’ve never been this way while reading a story. I have issues that keep me from making love to my wife… Heart attack medicine and all. This has been so aroused that I can now participate again… if I’m in with my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! My sister's name is Julie but goes by Jules, we've been fucking since we were in high school. I actually just read this chapter aloud to her as she sucked me off. I came so fucking hard. Great writing!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Great story. Keep them coming and cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good and well written story. Does Aunt Sam have any close friends, or another family, that could be added to the mix? And how about the kids mother? Maybe she is not as up tight as they think? I’ll be waiting on ch. 5. Thank you for sour work......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need to keep this series going, great writing and great story. Looking forward to the next few chapters.

Thank you

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 2 years ago

Thankyou, more chapters please.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Now you need to turn to their relationship(s). Will it just be the sex, or will a true loving relationship evolve? You've also dropped several hints (it runs in the family), so maybe mom isn't so conservative after all?5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT series!! Waiting for more.

Thank you for taking the time to write this for us!

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Wonderful series! Hope there's a chapter 5 and beyond in the future

CumwatchCumwatchalmost 2 years ago

Wow absolutely brilliant read can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazingly erotic and very well written.

TallcajunTallcajunalmost 2 years ago

I’m thoroughly enjoying this series.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Look forward to reading more of your work.

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 2 years ago

I know I've read this before....how is that possible?

Regardless, I loved it...again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to see this series continue.

shaguire_242shaguire_242almost 2 years ago

Excellent stuff, very hot, came several times last weekend rereading this, thank you and I hope you carry on with it!

shaguire_242shaguire_242almost 2 years ago

Very hot, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just as it's gettin' good you stop.

.

Not that the other parts were bad, but Aunt Sam saying, "I think it's safe to say the three of us can do anything we want..." kicked it up more than a notch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I began to imagine all the possibilities that lay ahead."

.

I guess it's going to be up to us to imagine on our own what lay ahead.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I liked your story very much, even though I have read similar stories on this site it's always good to find somebody else with fresh ideas.

I have also read on literotica the occasional brother/sister Bdsm which I found interesting, with aunt Sam's free and easy if not bohemian attitudes toward sex and her lifestyle at the farm lends a good opportunity to experiment. Just an idea. But please no babies such a turnoff. Thank you for your efforts will look forward to reading some more of your stuff. Regards Bob.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

I LOVED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS ALL THE WAY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly the best series I’ve read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

We really loved your story and are looking for chapter 5 and more. We are in our 80's and still really sexy. My wife of 58 years reads to me.

random8random84 months ago

Terrific! So sad that there isn't episode 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillwork4wine@willwork4wine
Exploring the world and all it has to offer. Life's about the journey and I'm not into erecting walls to my exploration.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES