Our Sunday Morning Ritual

Story Info
A futa and femboy's morning release ritual.
5.2k words
4.6
18.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! This is my first ever attempt at writing a story! I haven't done any creative writing since high school, but I just couldn't find the exact fantasy I wanted depicted, so I tried to write one myself! Any and all comments are appreciated, as well as any notes or ideas anyone has for future stories. Enjoy!

The morning pours in as I toss off the covers and reach for my coffee. A glance at the alarm clock tells me it's already 10am. Normally I'd already be up by now, but Sunday mornings deserve a slowness and appreciation that we don't get most other days. Sundays are when we get to indulge in the little rituals we hold dear. I listen to the birds chirp, I drink in the feeling of the sun on my naked body, and I take a deep sip of my coffee. It's especially delicious today, and I feel the need to compliment its maker. My gaze turns downward, and my eyes meet his.

"Good morning little boy, you've made Mommy so happy. Thank you for the coffee"

Beautiful blue eyes narrow into a smile as he looks back at me, plump lips releasing their gentle grip on my soft cock. "Thank you mommy, it was nothing"

I run my hands through his blonde hair as his lucious lips once again envelop the tip of my cock, sucking ever so gently; his waiting position. His soft hand holds his phone against my thigh as he scrolls away, sucking idly, waiting patiently for our ritual to begin.

I'm so lucky. Not many slave femboys appreciate rituals as much as Xavier. Most can do what they're told well enough, and may even do it very well, but it takes a special kind of boy to understand the importance of repeated service in the pursuit of ultimate submission. My love for him washes over me as I wake, taking in his form as he lays on his belly, legs kicking absentmindedly.

His narrow shoulders and thin torso fit so well between my outstretched legs. I gently squeeze my thick thighs together to feel his slender shoulders and midsection between them. His lungs gently expand and contract, my eyes drinking in his feminine upper body with my eyes before refocusing my admiration to his most prominent and sought after feature.

Like a gift from the femboy gods his hips jut out wide to form the most perfect ass; plump, pillowy, round, and simply begging to be eaten, his butt is a frequent source of envy and attention wherever we go. If his upper body could be compared to a teenage girl's, his ass could best be compared to a pixar mom's, the contrast both absurd and intoxicating. His cheeks practically clap when he walks, and most men's cocks aren't long enough to reach his beautiful asshole through them. It's a shame, really, because only him and I usually get to see what it's truly capable of. He wears an XL plug daily as a matter of maintenance, but a rigorous anal stretching regimen keeps his hole malleable enough for anything I desire. I make a note to reward his beautiful ass later for the service he's preparing so dutifully to undertake for me.

Speaking of said duty, my good little femboy is clearly starting to get impatient with all my gazing. He would never dream of asking me to hurry, but his tongue has started to prod into my foreskin, and little moans have started to bring me out of my dreamy admiration of his perfect body. He's no longer staring at his phone, but at my eyes as if he wants to say something.

"Do you have something you want to ask me baby?" I say with all the love and authority a futa mommy commands. I take a deep breath, his beautiful scent mixing with mine. He pops his lips off my cock.

"Please let me serve you mommy. Please relieve yourself with my body"

I sigh in pleasure and anticipation. My body is definitely past due for relief, and I have the most beautiful femboy slave begging to offer me exactly what I need. I know how impatient he is, and I suddenly realise how badly I need him, but a ritual is a ritual and it requires preparation.

"One thing at a time" I tell him.

He whimpers in protest, but I know he "secretly" loves every step of our process. The first order of business is to cover my good boy's cock with a bright pink condom. It's not strictly necessary, but we decided early on in our relationship that the absurd amount of precum Xavier produces could best be used for a later part of our ritual, not to mention it also saves us a fortune on bedsheets. Besides that, my good little femboy can enjoy serving me so much more if he knows he isn't causing himself a chore later on. I pull one out of his bowl on our bedside table, along with some towels, and hand them to him. He sits up into a submissive kneeling position, legs spread wide, and looks me in the eyes as he tears open the package. His expression betrays his eagerness, but he knows the importance of taking our time.

Just like his perfectly plump ass, my good boy's cock is a sight to behold. Just over a foot in length, his beautiful member pulses gently against his belly, sweet precum already dripping out of his distended piss slit and oozing down his smooth length. His knees are spread wide to accommodate his almost more impressive testicles, sinking heavily into the mattress. They're roughly the size of softballs today, round, full, and heavy with seed. As big as they are, they can grow far, far larger. After a week or so without cumming they grow to roughly the size of basketballs, the sheer pressure at that point causing his cock to enter a sort of involuntary orgasmic state, leaking and spewing cum until I allow him a proper orgasm. The skin of his sack is taught and hairless, and his swollen balls churn visibly as they produce untold amounts of thick, white, delicious, gooey cum for us. Xavier's cum tastes as sweet and savoury as saltwater taffy, and I delight in it several times a day. His admittedly intimidating package is slightly darker than the rest of his pale complexion, but somehow it manages to maintain an aura of innocent beauty. Maybe it's due to the smoothness of his skin, his lack of pubic hair, or the pillowy thighs his balls rest between. The stream of precum has made its way down to his fat globes now, just begging to be licked up. I stare adoringly at his hands as they stretch the condom over his length, listening to him whimper slightly as the pleasurably firm pressure of the latex slides past his overly sensitive leaking cock. He lets go of the elastic at its base with a snap, causing his beautifully swollen cockhead to pulse lewdly and spew a rope of thick, juicy, syupy, hot precum. His first spurt sets the stage for the flood we both know his cock needs to release.

With the condom now fully stretched over his twitching cock, my good boy drops to his elbows while keeping his legs, and delicious ass, in their kneeling position. I can see my good boy's round cheeks high in the air thanks to the mirror at the end of our bed, lazily shifting his weight from left to right. His big swollen balls squished behind his thick thighs sway in turn, churning and tightening intermittently.

With the condom tightly gripping my good boy's cock, it's time for the second part of our ritual. I shimmy my legs around Xavier's body, and shift myself to sit up on the side of the bed. My feet touch the ground, and I take a moment to stretch my neck and run my hands over my tits. They sit comfortably in my lap, owing more to their massive size than any serious sagging, and I give them a gentle squeeze. Small droplets of milk form at my puffy pink nipples and I savour the achingly full feelings of being engorged, my bladder being full, and my balls heavy with cum. I can feel Xavier's eyes ogling me, anticipating his role in the ritual task of relieving me of all my sexual fluids.

I stand and take a moment to find my balance. Between my cum-filled balls, aching bladder, and engorged tits, the sheer weight of liquid inside me can necessitate a moment of self awareness, not to mention the pendulous effect my fat, melon-sized testicles can have on my equilibrium. As I walk to our toy chest my tits start to leak in turn with my steps, and my cock slapping between my thighs leaves stands of precum all over my legs. My puffy pussy does nothing to help the situation, soaking the underside of my balls in sweet sticky nectar as my fat lips slide against each other. When I bend over to open the chest, my tits hang down like udders from my torso, forcing my arms wide to accommodate their voluptuous size. I open the chest and peer inside, my cock pumping more and more precum onto the floor as I make my selection. As much as I'd like to take my time, the puddle of milky precum forming around my feet forces me to choose more quickly.

I grab Xavier's favourite toy: a two foot long horsecock dildo, thick as a 2-litre coke bottle, complete with a knotted base several inches wider. It's hefty but manageable in my arms, and I quickly make my way to the foot of the bed with it. I toss it down next to my good boy, his ass still prominently displayed and his eyes looking back at me. He quivers in excitement, and his asshole involuntarily pushes and pulls at his buttplug as he anticipates the bigger toy.

I take one of his big balls into my hand, feeling the hefty weight and the warmth of his scrotum.

His cock jerks in response, spewing a jet of cloudy precum into his condom. He moans like a good little whore, grateful to have just a little bit of the pressure from his swollen testicles relieved. I grip and squeeze him firmly, coaxing thick globs of boy juice from his sagging sack. They fill and expand the condom with a lewd squelching, turning the tip of his condom into a cummy water balloon. He gasps and squirms

"Who do these balls belong to little boy?"

"My balls belong to you mommy" He purrs. His knees spread further to push his sack into my hands, eager for more stimulation.

I lean down, and slowly trace the tip of my tongue up his taught, sweaty sack. His balls contract as if trying to follow my tongue. Another stream of pre gushes into his condom.

"Uuuuuughn" His moan is long and needy

"Spread your cheeks for me baby" I order him, my mind starting to cloud with lust. My heavy soft cock spews a rope of precum onto the floor as he buries his face in the sheets, my pussygushing warm nectar down my legs. He reaches his hands back to spread his deliciously thick rear. Cheeks spread, I take hold of the base of his buttplug, fingers pushing his soft flesh out of the way. He gasps at my touch, his hole gripping tighter. I take my time gently coaxing it out of his ass, figuring that I can clean the growing puddle of fluids pooling around my feet in a minute. The depraved view of his ass and package, coupled with his involuntary moaning, always puts me in a bit of a trance.

After a minute or so of breathing, stretching, and moaning, he pushes back his hips and gapes his hole, popping the thick plug out into my hands. His gaping ass expands and contracts involuntarily, his cock gushing like a faucet as his mini-orgasm washes over him. His balls tighten, drop, and bounce in turn with his spasming body; loud, wanton moans spilling out of his mouth. His moans can probably be heard by the neighbours through the open window, but my good boy is practically powerless when it comes to controlling his expressions of sexual pleasure, not that I'm complaining. As his moans dwindle into whimpers, he regains his composure enough to remember what's coming next. His words are rambled and spacy, but he knows what to say.

"Thank you thank you thank you mommy, please lube and fill my gaping slut hole. I need to be filled." He pauses for a moment to take a few panting breaths and stop his drooling. "Please let me serve you.Please use me"

I smile to myself. Not only am I eager to oblige, I also love the way my normally shy and soft spoken femboy becomes such a depraved slut whenever I play with his ass. He leans his hips as far back as he can, spreading open his boypussy and presenting himself to me fully. I take my semi hard cock into my hand, lifting its hefty girth up to his open hole. It sags under its own weight, a long thick strand of precum reaching up from the floor. I work my tip inside him, his outer ring clamping down hard around my cockhead.

"Mmmmmmm pleaaaase mommy, please give me more. Please fuck me and fill my ass until my belly looks pregnant. Please??"

I take a deep breath. Every so often my little boy manages to sway me into throwing away the rest of our ritual, and so he tries almost every time. When he does, I give in to the prospect of immediate pleasure, forget everything else, and just fucking rut my good boy's cavernous boypussy. The temptation is strong today, and he knows just want to say to get me going, but I need to resist. I love Xavier, and I want to please him as much as he wants to pleasure me, but it's my role to establish discipline in our dynamic, and I take that role very seriously. I raise my hand and spank one of his huge cheeks, eliciting a yelp. His rippling flesh inadvertently stimulates my cock further, though I try not to let it show. He whimpers and buries his face in the sheets, afraid his lust will cause him to beg for more.

"So mean!"

While he pouts into the mattress, I concentrate on the task at hand. Inhaling and exhaling slowly, I focus on keeping my cock soft and using my kegel muscles to squeeze my balls into my body. My piss slit bulges obscenely in preparation, aching deliciously. Pleasure ripples through me as I feel the sweet sticky fluid flow up my balls, through my urethra, and out my cockhead. Xavier quickly forgets his pouting and a big dumb, happy smile spreads across his pretty face as I flood his insides. Load after load of precum pumps into his boypussy, a little bit of the pressure in my balls releasing each time. They squeeze deliciously with every spurt, my wet pussy gushing its own fluids against the back of my cum tanks with every pump. My natural lube coats his insides, setting the stage for what's to come next. He practicallypurrs into the pillows, his hole relaxing its grip after a minute or so. My cock flops out onto the bed, spilling several cups of precum down his swollen hairless balls. A long sigh escapes Xavier's lips, dreamily savouring the feeling.

I let him rest his hole for a few moments while I tend to another one of my needs. While I've been focusing on my cock, my nipples have gone from dripping to spraying small streams of milk, the pressure becoming too much for my heavy, engorged tits to hold in. While I usually try to delay my own pleasure until our ritual prep is finished, my increasingly lust-filled mind reasons that I have to at least do something to stop the flow. Just long enough so we can continue without everything getting soaked in milk. That makes sense right? I just need a little relief, I tell myself. I lift one of my puffy nipples to my lips with both hands, and practically shove it in my mouth. The pleasure is like an electric current straight to my brain, and I drink deeply from my swollen udder. The flow is modest at first, but my greedy sucking and slobbering soon coaxes out long, steady streams. The taste on my tongue is sweeter and fattier than whole milk, and I moan deeply despite my attempts to seem in control. The depravity I feel as I gulp down several mouthfuls clouds my mind, though my pleasured tunnel vision makes it hard to care. Precum gushes freely from my cock in several second bursts, apparently still not satisfied from its generous deposit into Xavier's insides. I stop drinking for just a second, but only to lift my other engorged tit to my now rapidly panting mouth. I'm desperate to drain myself, squeezing my udders with my forearms to force even stronger, thicker streams down my throat. I can't swallow it all, but I just don't care about the mess right now. Thick, fat streams of milk pour out from my lips as I try to drink up as much as possible. Milk flows down my chin, between my huge udders, over my soft belly, around my rapidly stiffening cock, and into every fold of my strained and pussy-soaked sack before dripping into a puddle on the floor. I feel my cock poking between my tits, its upright stiffnessbegging to be titfucked. The milk flowing between them would be the perfect lube after all, and I...

"Mommy?"

Oh fuck. How did I let this happen again? Despite my efforts to seem disciplined, the milk dribbling out of my mouth makes me realize how much I'd lost control.

"Is everything alright mommy?"

How long have I been standing here drinking from my own tits? Why is there such a big puddle of milky precum on the floor? I take just a few more gulps of my sweet creamy milk before reluctantly letting my udders flop back down onto my chest. A burp escapes my lips from the sudden intake of fluid, sweet and sticky. I relish in the feeling of at least some of my pressure being relieved, though only barely.

"Mommy's just fine little boy." I take a moment to catch my breath. " I think I might have gotten just a little bit overexcited". I can feel myself flushing red with embarrassment. Xavier's mind normally turns to lust-filled mush long before mine. He's definitely going to tease me for this later when he's feeling bratty...

"Only a little, huh?" He winks at me knowingly before turning his plump lips to a pout. "Could youpleeeeeease stuff my hole with my toy? I can't reach by myself and it's hard keeping all of your precum inside me without it". Xavier skillfully opens his hole, precum pouring out of his ass in fat globs. "See?"

I can't help but smile. He can be a cheeky little brat, but my little sissy femboy has no qualms about sharing his endless depraved desire once we start playing.

I reach over for his toy, spread his voluptuous ass, and position the flared head right at the entrance of his purt boypussy. My focus is right back to our ritual as I watch my good femboy's slut hole spread around his toy. His breathing becomes deep and regular, almost meditative, and he rocks back and forth against his toy gently. With every push back his hole expands a little more, a lewd squelching adding to our symphony of lust. After lots of deep breathing and hole stretching, he grunts and pushes a little harder. The horsecock's fat head slides inside of him with a wet plop, a gasp escaping his lips in turn. He's still for a few moments as his ass gets used to the toy, drool leaking out of his open mouth.

"Fuuuuuuck" He breathes out slowly, willing his hole into relaxation.

Having adjusted to the toy's head, Xavier forces himself further back onto the silicone horsecock invading his bowels. My precum squelches out of his hole as he takes inch after inch of its length inside of him, soaking his sack and the towels beneath him in my thick, syrupy goo. His eyes are closed, tongue now lolling out involuntarily. He's completely caught in his own sexual trance, babbling and moaning incoherently. 18 inches of the toy slowly make their way into my good boy's hole, distending his belly.

"It's so fucking deep it's so fuckingdeep. Pleeeease give me more. Gape my slut fucking hole"

I smirk. All that's left, the cherry on top if you will, is the knotted base. Almost all of Xavier's toys are knotted, granting his gaping hole a way to hold them in as well as a final challenge. His oversized boycunt flexes against it, hungry for more. I grip the base of the dildo firmly, pulling it out of his stretched hole ever so slowly; inch after wet inch backing out of him. He moans gutturally as I work the toy out from him, his cock releasing an unbroken flow into the water balloon-like condom underneath him. I pause once I feel the flared head tugging against his perfect hole.

"Ready little boy?" I ask him with a tone far too innocent for what I'm about to do.

"Please fucking shove it in me mommy, I fucking need it" He's so desperately horny he practically sounds like an animal

12