Our Sunday Morning Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what will you do for me if I shove this big fat toy in you hmm?" I ask playfully.

"I'll do anything you want mommy. I'll clean the whole house naked, I'll suck your cock under the desk while you work, I'll drink all your piss for a fucking month. I'll be such a good boy, just please please please fill my hole" He's practically crying in frustration and need.

"Tell me you're a whore for my cock"

"I'm a fucking whore for your..."

Without letting him finish I drunkenly plunge the toy back into his hole. His head throws back and he screams in ecstasy as the thick silicone horsecock penetrates him again and the flared head rams my litres of precum deeper inside him. Inch after inch slides into his gaped hole, the first 18 inches gone in a matter of seconds. When the knot reaches his outstretched boycunt, he forces his hips back as hard as he can, greedily and skillfully pushing his ass to swallow the entire 2 foot toy. With a loud pop, the knot slides inside him. The toy's balls slam against his with a wet slap, the entire scene dripping with sweat and precum.

"I'm a whooooooore for your cooooooock!" He screams, tongue hanging out of his mouth, eyes crossed.

Heavy breathing fills the room. I push myself up from the bed, heavy tits and balls swaying as I do, and take a step back to admire my work. Xavier still hasn't quite recovered from the shock of the giant toy being shoved up his ass, his hips bucking and twitching involuntarily as he drools and purrs into the pillows. The toy's balls fit firmly against his sack, soaked in an untold amount of bodily fluids, bulging each of his testicles out either side. His thick ass cheeks hug tightly against the invader inside him, squeezing so tightly I don't think I could fit my finger between them.

As I stand and stare, and my tunnel vision recedes, it starts to dawn on me that I may have made a mistake in my attempt to relieve pressure from my tits. I'm no longer dripping milk, sure, but the sudden intake of liquid has caused my swollen bladder to enter a state of considerable distress and need. Try as I might, my horny fucking brain suddenly can't push away fantasies of emptying what must be litres of piss out the window, all over my good boy's ass, or even just onto the floor. My urethra stings from how hard I have to clench myself, and my bladder aches in my belly. I feel like if I relax for just a moment, I'm going to flood this fucking room. I take a breath and squeeze my legs together, silently working up the willpower to make it to the right part of our ritual before I relieve myself, but I genuinely don't know if I can make it through the next part without breaking.

I spank Xavier's ass one more time and quickly make my way back to the side of the bed. I realise as I walk how much more I'm leaking, a constant flow of precum and sweet pussy juice leaving a trail behind me like some sort of hypersexual slug. To make things worse, the walking causes my heavy, bouncing, engorged, udders to start leaking again, small droplets falling to the floor. I open the closet door, rolling my goat milker out to the side of the bed and cursing myself for not setting it up ahead of time. I plug it in, set the suction cups on the side table, and throw myself back down onto the mattress. Almost there, almost there.

Xavier has only just started to recover from his sexual trance, but my desperation is making me a lot less patient and gentle. I sit up slightly, reach down, and pull his head between my legs.

"Someone's a little.."

I ignore his teasing andshove my cock into his mouth before he can finish his sentence. My soft sweaty meat stretches his jaw and pushes against his throat, rough and uncaring. He lets out a muffled cry, but quickly remembers his place as he works to take my bitch breaker down his throat. I "help" him by shoving my hips into his face, bubbles of spit and precum already spilling around the corners of his stretched cock pillows. He squeals and moans from the pleasure, his mind barely able to control his breathing between the toy stuffed in his ass and my cock brutally forcing his throat open.

Satisfied that I'm deep enough down his throat, I turn my attention to the suction cups sitting on the side table. My bladder stings as I shift over and grab them, aching for release now that almost everything is in position. I want to let go, I need to go so fucking bad, but I need to take care of the milk letting down from my tits first. I flip the switch on the machine, and stick the first suction cup on my puffy pink teat.

"Holyfuck" I whisper to myself. The shock and rush of pleasure of the suction on my nipple is immediate, clouding my mind. Only one more to go. Hands fumbling and shaking, I finally manage to stick the next suction cup on after several seconds. Milk sprays into the machine, every pull filling me with uncontrollable lust. The machine sucks my nipples more firmly than any mouth ever could, drawing untold quantities of milk from my swollen udders. I try to savour the feeling and check that Xavier is still comfortable, but I can feel my ability to think rapidly slipping away. I start to count down, not even sure if the slut between my legs can hear my warning.

"10..9..8..7" My voice is raspy and desperate. I try to steady myself and keep control, but every fibre of my body is screaming for release

"6..5..4..3" My kegels start to lose their ability to hold back, and I finally stop trying

"2..1..Fuck!"

Like a bursting dam, my bladderexplodes into my good slave's tight little throat like never before. A desperate, husky roar escapes my lips and I let go of everything. His eyes bulge open, muffled screams escape his lips, but I just don't fucking care right now. It feels like I haven't relieved myself in a hundred years, like nothing else matters right now. My urethra aches and stings deliciously, litre after litre of hot piss shooting up my cock with the pressure of a firehose. My asshole stretches open and closed involuntarily between my voluptuous cheeks, forced open by the extreme pulsing of my kegel muscles. Xavier, for his part, squirms and writhes in pleasure. His hips buck and thrust wildly, desperately trying to use his thighs as a makeshift fleshlight. His eyes roll back as his mind goes blank with bliss. He's nothing except my fucking human urinal right now, and he loves it. I smash my pelvis into his face, spraying with reckless abandon, tongue lolling out of my mouth.

The depravity of what I'm doing to my good little slave washes over me like a drug, overwhelming my brain with pleasure, and my plump, soaked pussy with need. With every uncontrollable squeeze of my kegels it gushes and squirts, completely soaking my sheets in my sweet sticky juices. Without stopping the torrent of piss gushing down his throat, or even thinking, I grab Xavier's wrist and ram his entire forearm deep into my sopping cunt. Another guttural groan claws its way out of my throat, every inch of my pussy begging me to shove him evendeeper.

Drunk with lust, I unplug one of my spraying nipples from my milker and shove into my open mouth. My cloudy brain barely registers my own gulping and slurping over the muffled screams and lewd slurping emanating from the slave between my legs, but the sweet taste of my own milk somehow manages to heighten my arousal even more. Every second is like an ocean of ecstasy, my cunt squirting around my slut's arm, my tits spraying freely, and my cock releasing litres and liters of sweet, clear, warm, pent up piss.

My eyes roll back and I start to black out as I piss, fuck, and drink from myself, my mind completely overwhelmed. I welcome the feeling of my mind slipping away, like I'm rising above the clouds of my pleasure into heaven.

...

"Mommy?"

"Hm?" My eyes open lazily.

"Good morning Mommy" A burp escapes his lips.

As I slowly start to regain my bearings, my mind starts to piece together everything that's lead to this moment. Xavier stands before me at the end of the bed, his normally tight belly positivelypregnant with my piss and cum. His right hand holds his tied off pink condom like some sort of beach ball sized water balloon.

"Thank you mommy" He whispers drunkenly as he climbs into bed and cuddles up into the sheets.

I kiss him deeply, the taste of piss, cum, and cock flooding my taste buds. I sigh deeply into his mouth, overwhelmed from my release.

And yet, our Sunday's only just begun.

12