Our Third Date

Story Info
He refuses to take no for an answer.
1k words
4
12.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: This story involves CNC/Rape, it is merely a fantasy and should be taken as such and is not to be recreated in real life without all participants consenting.

_______

We had shared a short kiss the last time we met, but I had made it clear that I wasn't ready to take things further. He promised to take things slow, so that we could get to know each other better.

For our third date, I had agreed to catch up over drinks, at his place. I made the mistake of thinking he would keep his promise.

I arrived in the afternoon, wearing tight fitting jeans and a long sleeve shirt with cut out shoulders. He was dressed in a nice t-shirt and casual, but fitted pants. He made us some drinks, put on some low music and we sat on the couch, talking about our interests and sharing our hobbies.

I was enjoying our time together, but as the night went on he would not stop stroking my leg with his hand. Trying to, not so subtly, suggest we should take things further. So eventually, I decided it was best if I ended the night early.

"I think I should get going" I said.

He seemed disappointed, but I knew I wasn't ready. I got up to walk to the door and he grabbed my arm and spun me around,

"wait, don't go. I thought we were having a good time", He pleaded.

"We were" I responded "but I told you I don't want to rush this"

He looked upset about this, "I know, but I really like you, let's just fool around a little"

His persistence was starting to annoy me, "No, I am going home"

I turned towards the door and that's when he angrily grabbed me from behind. My heart raced with fear, I tried to stay calm but my mind was racing with all the possible scenarios.

He dragged me backwards and I started to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. My heart started pounding in my chest as I realized what was happening. I tried to escape but his grip was too strong as he pulled me into his bedroom. He locked the door and I screamed for help but no one could hear me in the empty house.

He pushed me onto the bed.

"No, please don't" I pleaded with him.

He ignored my pleas and turned me over on my stomach, pushing me down, his body weight pressing me into the mattress.

"Stop" I cried out, as he held my wrists down to stop me from flailing.

I begged and pleaded with him, but it was no use.

He whispered in my ear, "The less you fight, the easier this will be for you."

I couldn't believe this was happening to me, but I kept trying to push him off. He ran his hands up my shirt, fondling my breasts while I tried my hardest to push his hands away. He pulled my arms behind my back and tied my wrists together. At this point I was running out of ideas to try and stop the inevitable. He pulled my pants down just to my knees, I was powerless. His hands moved over my thighs as he started to spread my legs and cheeks apart to get a better look at my exposed pussy. I couldn't move, I was completely at his mercy.

"No, no, please, no" I whimpered.

I was beginning to realize that there was nothing I could do. His fingers spread the lips of my labia apart and he began to rub my mound, at that point a strange feeling of arousal start to come over me.

I wanted him to stop, but I also wanted him to keep going.

That's when he pulled his pants down, and without warning, aggressively pushed himself inside me. I whimpered from the pain and wriggled beneath him.

He pushed hard, as I lay there unable to move, he took my body for himself, using it for his own sick pleasure.

I could feel every inch of him filling me up, his size was intimidating, but I soon found myself getting used to it, and even enjoying it.

Even though I despised him, I couldn't deny the thrill of his dominance anymore.

He continued to thrust his hard cock in and out of me, as my pussy started to fill with wetness.

"You're enjoying this aren't you" he said with a devilish grin "I knew you wanted me to fuck you, I don't know why you resisted"

All I could muster was a whimpering moan.

I felt the sting of his hand slap my ass as he moved faster, the intensity of his thrusts increasing as he drove himself deeper into me. I felt the pleasure building inside me, my body began to quiver and tense as my pussy gushed with wetness. I couldn't hold back anymore as I let out a loud, pleasurable cry and a powerful orgasm sent waves through my body. He no doubt felt my muscles pulsating and tightening around his cock. He continued thrusting until he finally let out a loud moan and I felt his cum fill my pussy. He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. I stayed quiet, trying to process what had just happened.

After a few moments, he pulled his cock out of me, untied my wrists and said, "I knew you wanted it, you just needed a little encouragement"

He slapped my ass one more time, before going into the bathroom and hopping into the shower.

I lay there for a few moments, my mind racing. I just had the most intense and pleasurable experience of my life, and I had no idea what to do.

Finally, I gathered my wits and stood up. I quickly put my clothes back on. He was still in the shower, no longer concerned about my whereabouts. I slipped out quietly and made my way home, my body still trembling. I wad filled with a mix of guilt, excitement and confusion over what had just occurred.