Our Time will Come Ch. 02

Story Info
Thomas' turn to have his payback on the master.
7.4k words
4.44
3.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers

Chapter 2

Saturday the 11th of March 1824

A full moon lite up the sky that night as Abraham made his way through the dark fields towards the edge of the estate. Hearing the river trickle as he neared the forest to the north.

Creeping through the woods, until he came to a small clearing and saw a hooded figure standing by a tree.

At first, he was a little alarmed, until realising that there was only one woman who could make a dress bulge like that at the chest.

Mary-Ann smiled warmly as she saw the man she loved approach through the trees.

"Oh Abraham." She said running towards him. Jumping into his big arms as he hugs her tightly to him. Feeling her huge jugs press against his powerful chest.

"Hello Mary-Ann." He said in a deep strong voice. A voice that made Mary-Ann's pussy throb with need. She runs her hands under his old tatty shirt.

Abraham places his hands in her long blonde hair and pulls her face to his. Leaning down as their lips meet. Mary-Ann melting into the passionate kiss she has been dreaming of for years.

The only noise coming from the river as the two lovers lock lips and tongues in the small opening in the woods. Abraham's hands running up and down her body as he explores her. Mary-Ann leaning into him as her pussy starts to flow.

"Mmmmm." She moans as he spins her around and puts her back against the tree behind him. Trapping Mary-Ann between his huge strong black body and the large tree. Looking up at him as she starts to remove her dress.

Undoing the strings holding her tight bodice in place. Revealing her huge jugs below as she breathes faster. Causing her tits to rise enticingly.

Abraham watching her fingers, slowly unveiling Mary-Ann's big tits that he has stared at for so long.

Mary-Ann looks at him as he stares at her jugs. Her heart starting to race as she loves the feeling of impressing Abraham. Soon feeling a large hard bulge press against her lower half.

Abraham's huge fat cock straining against his trousers. The material struggling to contain the monster within.

Mary-Ann's pussy is now gushing wet, staring at the fat bulge throbbing in his trousers, inches from her tight wet pussy. That meaty pole desperate to spread her open and bury itself deep inside her and show her the pleasure only a huge fat thick cock can bring.

"You are amazing Miss." Abraham says, licking his lips as her huge white jugs come free. Bouncing freely in the night air. Her nipples rock hard and desperate for attention.

Abraham places his hands on her shoulders. Applying a little pressure on her, pushing her to her knees.

Mary-Ann offers no resistance and is soon staring down the huge bulge straining inside Abraham's trousers. Her hands reaching up and rubbing the outside. Her touch making it throb more.

Her little delicate hands slowly start undoing the buttons on his trousers. Shaking nervously as the smell of his fat cock turns her on more. Driving her pussy crazy and clouding her mind.

"Uhhh fuck." She moans quietly as she feels his cock underneath his underwear. The material looking ready to rip before she tucks her hands underneath the material and starts pulling them down.

Her mouth widening when another thick black inch comes free. Her hands pulling down his underwear and she feels like it will never stop. She was worried that in the last few hours since their last meeting that her mind had exaggerated the size and thickness of Abraham's thick cock, but this was not the case.

Before long. Mary-Ann is staring down the length of Abraham's huge fat black cock. Dripping precum onto her huge jugs as it throbs before her. Pulsing before her, angry and hard.

Abraham smiles as he looks down at the busty mistress of the plantation, knelt before him with her huge tits out and appreciating his much bigger and much thicker cock than her tiny weak white husband.

Abraham's huge balls already full and churning out more and more hot thick seed.

Without asking, Abraham reaches down and takes hold of his massive cock. Rubbing it against her face and leaving long strands of precum on her beautiful white face.

Mary-Ann nuzzling back against it and moaning loudly. The feeling of this huge hard black cock on her face making her pussy throb. Her little hands reaching down to tend to her wet needy pussy. Sliding a couple inside her tight pussy as Abraham makes her fall in love with his thick cock.

"Mmmmmmm." She moans, fingering herself in the dark night. Working to satisfy her deep needs within.

Abraham smiles as he reaches down and takes her huge jugs in his hands. Sliding his massive black cock between those huge jugs and squishing them around his pole.

"Uhhhhh." Mary-Ann says, watching as her big white tits cushion Abraham's massive cock softly. She sees him draw it back and then thrust forward. Fucking her big tits whilst squeezing them tight around it.

"Fuck!! So big and soft Miss. I love your huge jugs Miss." Abraham says through gritted teeth. Starting to build pace as Mary-Ann watches that thick black cock head peak through her tits and start to get closer and closer to her plump pink lips.

Working her pussy faster and faster. Soaking her fingers as she matches the ever-building pace Abraham is setting. Her juices splashing all over the ground as she works to release the huge orgasm building within her.

After a few minutes of Abraham ploughing Mary-Ann's huge white tits, his fat cock head soon brushes against her soft pink lips, and she doesn't hesitate to open wide for it. The next time, the massive cock slides inside her hot wet mouth as she starts to suck on the tip.

Sucking hard and tasting Abraham's precum. The taste sending shivers through her body which drives her wild. Her fingers now a blur down between her legs as her breathing gets faster and faster.

Abraham's breathing building too as he pumps faster. Fucking her jugs with fury now as he slides a couple of inches into her hot mouth each time.

"Mmmmm fuck Miss!! You're so beautiful!! Uhhhh fuck!! These jugs Miss! Fuck they're going to make me cum!!" He says grunting now. Mary-Ann hearing his words, sucks harder and harder to milk his huge cock and taste his thick cum finally.

Before long Abraham's huge full nuts start to empty as his hot thick seed shoots down his long fat cock and surges towards Mary-Ann's hot mouth.

Mary-Ann can see his cock thicken slightly as it throbs desperately. Soon her mouth is rewarded with a massive thick hot load of Abraham's potent cum. Filling it instantly with one load and some seeping out from between her lips and dripping down onto her huge white tits.

More and more huge loads blast from his cock and into her tiny mouth. Filling it up and more each time. Mary-Ann desperately swallowing each load as quick as she can but struggling to keep up. Seed seeping from between her lips and now flowing onto her big tits and pooling at the top of her vast cleavage.

"Mmmmppphhhh!!" She moans out as her throat works to swallow what feels like gallons of hot thick cum. Her hands pumping her pussy rapidly as her orgasm finally tears through her. Causing her to squirm whilst she kneels before her new master and lover.

Abraham's meaty cock in her mouth keeping her up right as he pumps more and more cum inside her little belly. Starting to create a bulge from all the cum being pumped inside her.

Soon, Abraham has no more to give. He goes to pull his cock back from between her plump lips but finds some resistance. He looks down as Mary-Ann sucks harder to draw more and more thick cum into her mouth.

Abraham smiles down at the woman he has loved all his life. Sucking hard on his fat cock with her belly full to the brim with his hot cum. Her huge white jugs covered in his seed; the floor soaked with her cum. She draws her cum soaked fingers up from her wet pussy and starts to stroke his thick cock. A loud plop sounding through the air as she releases the tip of his big black cock.

Panting loudly and stroking his big cock gently as Mary-Ann looks up at her strong black lover.

"Ohhhh Abraham... that was... Uhhhh that was incredible." She says gasping for air.

"Mmmmm... no miss you are incredible." He responds as he reaches down and effortlessly picks her up.

"Ohhhh!" Mary-Ann gasps as she feels him lift her and carry her across the small clearing. Soon he sits on a thick fallen tree trunk and sits her down on his lap. Her big jugs bouncing in front of him.

"Time for the grand finale Miss." He says as his large thick black cock rises in front of her. Mary-Ann gasps as she sees how hard he is already. His fat black cock throbbing again so soon after having pumped her belly full with so much warm thick cum.

"How Abraham... how can you be ready so soon?" She asks but still reaching down to stroke his thick pole.

"This is what you do to me Miss." He says, staring into her shocked large eyes. The bright moon showing just how incredible her eyes are.

Lifting her up a little, Mary-Ann feels him line his hard black cock up with her tight soaked pussy and gently lower her down till the fat head is pressed against it.

"Uhhh fuck!!" She says, grinding down onto it. Her legs now squatting on either side of his huge tree trunk legs. Lowering herself down onto his fat cock and feeling it spread her pussy open like never before.

"Oh god!! Ohhhhh fuck!!! You're so thick!! UHHHH!!" Mary-Ann moans as the first couple of inches spread her open.

"Mmmmm fuck Miss... Your so tight." Abraham grunts as he watches her drop her tight little white body down his fat cock. Staring up at her huge jugs as they bounce inches from his face.

"Uhhhhh yesssss!!... Well, my husband... Uhhhhhhh... my husband isn't anywhere as big as you." She says lowering herself down and filling her tight pussy with just over half of his fat black cock.

"Haha... does his weak little penis make you feel like this?" Abraham says, pushing his hips up and driving a couple more inches deep inside Mary-Ann.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK!!... No... he is so small... Ohhhhh fuck Abraham!! Yesssss!!" She says, feeling him stretch her tight pussy more. Filling her up with his huge fat black cock.

Her knees shaking as she squats over his big cock. Mary-Ann's phat white arse slowly lowering till it sits in Abraham's lap. She stares at him with all of his huge fat thick 9-inch cock deep inside her.

"Ohhhhh Abraham!! You're so deep inside me... Uhhhhhh fuck!! How are you so huge?" She asks, breathing faster and grinding her phat arse in his lap.

"We all are Miss." He says simply. Smiling when she lifts herself up and drops her phat arse back down in his lap. Her super tight wet pussy milking his thick black cock as she goes.

"What... what do you mean? Who is we?" She asks, unable to properly think as she starts to bounce on his cock. Working that meaty shaft inside her. Desperate to make both of them feel good.

"Us slaves... we are all this huge or bigger." Abraham says, cupping her big jugs and latching his mouth around a hard pink nipple.

"Uhhhhh fuck!!! So big!!! Mmmmmmm... wait... bigger?" She asks, confused as she starts to ride the hung slave faster. Her arse starting to clap loudly in his lap. Jiggling in the night air as she rides her new lover and master.

"Well, yes... Young Thomas is 13-inches long I believe... but Miss... I might add that no one is as thick as me and no one can cum like I can." He says, implying that his huge black balls are second in size to no one.

"Uhhhhh yes Abraham!! I love your thick black cock. Ohhhhh yes!!! Fuck!! And your huge black balls... Uhhhhh full with so much thick hot cum!!" She says, her buxom body now riding his fat cock like she was riding a horse. All the riding lessons her father gave her on those big horses growing up helping her now as she uses her thick thighs to ride the hung black slave.

"Ohhhh fuck I'm going to... Uhhhhh fuck cummmmmm!!!" She screams as she pushes her phat arse down into his lap hard and squirts all over his thick cock. Drowning his shaft in her creamy cum.

Shaking on top of him as he sucks her hard nipple. Feeling her hot body shaking on top of him. Cumming hard on his cock as his dreams finally come true.

"Ohhh Miss... you look so beautiful when you cum on my big black cock." He says as she pants, desperate for air. Leaning forward as her lust gets the better of her and kissing Abraham passionately. Raising her hips up and once more riding his thick cock. Her tight pussy milking him in the middle of the night.

They continued like this for a while, Mary-Ann working her thighs harder than she ever had as she squats over Abraham's fat cock, bouncing on it and working hard to milk him off another huge load. Every few minutes she would push her phat white bubble butt down into his lap and cum again. Shaking and gasping for air before once more commence bouncing in his lap.

"Ohhhhh fuck!! Abraham!! Please cum!! I can't stop riding your magnificent cock, but I need to rest!" She says begging.

"Uhhhh don't worry my love... I am close." He says, kissing her lips again as she bounces on his pole faster. The loud clapping of her arse on his legs only getting louder and more frequent.

"Mmmmm yesss! Please cum my love!! UHHHH Fuck!! Cum inside me Abraham." She begs, moaning loudly as she feels another orgasm building herself.

"Ohhhh fuck!! Here we go my love." Abraham says as he grips her phat white arse with his strong black hands and pulls her down into his lap. Burying his thick black cock deep inside her as the first of many huge thick loads surges through his cock and erupts deep into her womb.

"Uhhhhhhh yesssss!!! Ohhhhh fuck I'm cummmmmingggg!!" She shouts into the night. Feeling him squeeze her meaty arse and start pumping inside her. Each pump filling her white womb up with hot thick seed.

She feels every pump as he erupts inside her like a hose. Pouring huge fat loads of cum inside her over and over again.

"Ohhhhh God! There's so much!! Uhhhhh fuck!!" She says, creaming on top of him. Bathing his thick throbbing cock in her cum.

Three minues past where Mary-Ann sits on Abraham's huge fat cock, feeling him pour what feels like galloons of thick cum inside her. Each pulse of his fat cock sending a shiver through her body and reminds her just how superior Abraham, and all the other slaves are, compared to her husband and most likely all the other weak white men.

Soon Abraham's vast loads subside and his cock ceases pumping inside her. They sit there together for another couple of minutes. Cum flowing out from between their union and onto the ground. Gently kissing as they feel each other's sexy bodies.

It isn't long before they wake from their own world and realise that this night together must end.

Abraham helps hold Mary-Ann up as she tries to put her dress back on. Her legs shaking a little from the thorough pounding she just received from her new black lover.

He pins her against a tree again and kisses her passionately. Lifting her up as she wraps her legs around him.

The two of them stay like this in the moon light for another ten minutes before Abraham breaks the kiss and starts to carry her back towards the house.

Mary-Ann snuggled up against his chin as he effortlessly takes her back to her house. The cold air cooling them off as they go.

Reaching the last field, Abraham places her back on her uneasy legs as they begin to say their goodbyes.

"Ohh Abraham, thank you so much for this... I I've never felt like that before." She says as she looks at him with her big blue eyes. Rubbing her belly as they both know what their late-night escapades have produced.

She turns to leaves but Abraham speaks loudly first.

"Wait Mary." He says with his deep voice. She stops instantly and turns as he closes the distance between them and wraps his hands around her and cups her two phat arse cheeks.

Pulling her towards him as he kisses her again. Their tongues dancing as he takes control of her body.

Pulling back and looking at her with strength and resolve. Squeezing her arse again.

"Mine." He announces powerfully looking at her and making her pussy squirt a little. Her already weak knees shake a little as she squirms hearing him take possession of her. Knowing that he is right and that she now belongs to her husband's slave. Her body and mind now his as she smiles warmly before turning and walking away. Her phat arse swaying in her dress as she heads to her house with a womb full of Abraham's hot thick seed.

Abraham smiles back as he sees the love of his life walking off into the distances. He turns and starts trekking through the fields towards the slave's shacks.

Walking in and heading to his and Deborah's small room in the corner. Deborah still awake as he walks in and Thomas also there waiting.

"Don't think I don't know where you've been. Thomas saw your walk off and also saw Miss Mary-Ann leaving the house as well." Deborah says looking at him.

Her face stern but Thomas was trying to hide a smile. Abraham notices this and smiles back, looking at Deborah.

"Do you disapprove my love?" He says, knowing what her response will be.

"Hmm... no how was she?" Deborah asks smiling as her lover returns from conquering the master's wife.

"Haha, don't you worry about that. All that matters now is using this to better things for us." He says, looking at Thomas.

"One day my boy, you Jeremiah and Joseph will run this plantation I assure you of that... you just need to want it enough to make it happen." He says with his hand on his shoulder.

Turning to go check on his boys, leaving Deborah and Thomas alone.

"You may not share his blood like Jeremiah or Joseph. But he loves you like you were his own. He wants to make you more than a slave. But he can't do it alone Thomas. Our time has come, you need to help him take this opportunity." Deborah says kissing his cheek.

"I don't think Patricia would like that." Thomas says, knowing what she means.

"Patricia will come around when she sees what your actions will bring her, and I will talk with her when she finds out. For now, you need to make a move on that Rebecca. She will be like her mother and will go crazy for that black log you've made Patricia addicted too. Put a baby inside her like you did Patricia." Deborah says as she smiles at her adopted son.

Thomas looks at her with a face of determination. A look that shows he understands as he walks out, a sense of pride that Abraham needs his help to take this plantation for themselves.

He walks out and sees Abraham stood over the beds of his two sons. Jeremiah and Joseph lying there in peaceful sleep.

"So will you help me son?" Abraham asks.

"Yes sir, of course.... It definitely beats rioting against the master." He says laughing a little.

"Haha it certainly does... we need to make use of this opportunity whilst we can. One day, the master will find out what his actions have brought him. He'll regret killing our fathers and ever doubting the true strength of our people. And his boy Edward... hell Joseph could floor him even at his age." Abraham says, chuckling as he points to his boy.

Referring to Edward, the masters only son. Fat, stupid and gullible. His boys often pull tricks and pranks on the weak white boy.

"What do we do about Edward?" Thomas asks, looking at Abraham intently. The respect he has for the man cannot be understated.

"Same thing you and my boys have been doing for years. Make him think he's in charge whilst you make him look like an idiot. Between his mother and sisters, they won't find it hard to control him... and since all of them will be addicted to us... well we'll control him, and this place will be ours." He says back. Walking back towards his room, turning only to nod at his adopted son.

Thomas nods back as the two head to sleep with a sense of purpose. A purpose to make this world their own.

Knoxic
Knoxic
121 Followers