Our Time will Come Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday the 12th of March 1824.

Thomas woke early the next morning. He thought about only one thing as he dressed for the day. Not letting Abraham down. That and the thought of maybe being with Rebecca, a girl he lusted for more than anyone.

Abraham came in as he always did on Sunday, checking on Thomas as they prepared to head off to church. Not actual church like the master and his family. But a separate sermon done in the slave quarters every Sunday.

The master made sure they didn't work on God's Day which meant it was the only day they were allowed to rest and recuperate from the brutal days in the fields.

Over in the house, Master Jones was waiting at the door for his family. He was a strict man who demanded the best from his family. Making sure they were prompt and one of the first families in the church was very important to him.

"Let's hurry up, come on!! We are going to be late!!" He yells through the house as Patty comes racing down the stairs.

"Coming dad, I'm ready." She says, trying to impress him. Quickly rushing to his side.

"That's my girl. At least one of my children knows what is expected of her." He says as Rebecca comes down next. Dressed in her cute Sunday dress that was struggling to hold her huge teen tits in. At 19 she was already larger in the chest area than either of her sisters and close to rivalling her mother's large bust.

It was Patricia that came from the master bedroom and started to make her way downstairs quickly next. She hurried towards the master with urgency.

"Erm... I'm sorry master. Miss Jones is not feeling well. She says she won't be able to make it to church today. Shall we tend to her." Patricia asks, knowing what the answer will be.

"No!!... no of course you can't tend to her. Abigail!!" He yells up the stairs as Abigail and Edward hurry down. Edward looking sloppy as he can't tie a tie properly.

"Abigail your mother isn't well. Stay here and look after her." He says to his eldest and most caring daughter.

"The rest of you come on, we're running late!" He says quick walking towards the cart.

Abigail turns and heads back up the stairs to the master bedroom. Entering and finding her mother on the bed.

"Hi Mother, are you okay?" She says, heading to the side of the bed and sitting down next to her.

"Oh yes honey, I am fine... I think I just didn't get much sleep last night." She says, not looking her eldest in the eyes.

"Well Father said to come and tend to you." Abigail says.

"Oh no sweetie, its fine. I think I will just get some more sleep before your father returns... could you maybe go ask Abraham to come to me though. I have some tasks for him to do for me." Mary-Ann asks.

"Uhh sure Mother... erm are you sure you want to see him in here?"

"Yes honey... it's fine I trust Abraham and you know him. He is so kind and caring." Mary-Ann bites her lip without realising.

"Okay Mother, I will go get him now." Abigail says, turning and heading for the door. Making her way out of the house and towards the slave quarters. She sees them all gathering for their sermon and spots Abraham and another young black slave talking.

"Hello Abraham." She says kindly looking at him.

"Oh, hello Miss." Abraham says standing up straight and looking at her. Stopping his conversation with Thomas. He slaps Thomas, reminding him to stand up straight.

"Erm... Mother has asked if you could go see her in the master bedroom... she has some tasks for you and isn't feeling well." Abigail says, waiting for him to respond before leaving. Something others in her family don't do. They see telling the slaves to do something as an order. Whereas Abigail, Rebecca and her mother see it as asking for a favour.

"Of course, Miss Abigail, I will go there right now." Abraham says, leaving towards the house. Leaving Abigail and Thomas stood there in silence.

"Erm hello... I'm sorry I am not sure I know you." She says looking him over. His huge form making her feel a little hot as she sees his eyes lingering over her buxom body. She isn't offended though, in fact she kind of likes it. Even pushing her chest out to see what he will do.

"Hello Miss Abigail, my name is Thomas." He says, noticing her gaze as she smiles shyly.

"Oh err... yeah Thomas. I think Rebecca knows you."

"Yes Miss... Rebecca has always been very kind to me, and I like her company." Thomas responds, his cock starting to harden as he looks at the 22-year-old eldest daughter of his master.

"Well, erm... I will leave you with your sermon." She says turning to leave.

"Well Miss... since you missed your church. Would you perhaps like to join ours?" Thomas asks.

"Oh, err I don't know." She replies, looking at him unsure. Seeing all the black slaves taking their seats.

Abraham rounding the corner of the house and heading towards the entrance. No one in the house but Mary-Ann as all the slaves are in attendance before her.

"Well, I guess it can't hurt... maybe for a little while and then I will go check on my mother." She says as she follows him the two seats at the back and takes a seat just as the sermon gets under way.

Meanwhile, Abraham nearly runs up the stairs of the grand staircase in the lobby of the house. Heading left towards the master bedroom. He doesn't knock or wait to be summoned. He simply walks in like it's his room and sees Mary-Ann on the bed. Naked as she sits up and smiles at him. Her huge tits on her small frame dominating his sight.

"Mmm... hello Mary-Ann." He says, smiling and walking towards the bed. Making her giggle as she sees his eyes on her, his tongue licking his lips and his huge fat cock rising in his trousers.

He takes her legs in his hands and pulls her towards him.

"Hehe... ohhh Abraham." She squeals as he effortlessly pulls her and spreads her legs.

A low growl escapes his lips as he drops to his knees and looks down her buxom body. Mary-Ann looks back at him with hunger in her eyes.

Abraham smiles before burying her face into her soaking wet pussy. Gently running his tongue up and down between her lips.

"Ohhhh!! Fuck Abraham yessss!!" Mary-Ann moans out as she shudders on the bed.

His strong grip on her thick thighs as he pins her down and tastes her delicious juices. Lapping between her legs, running his large tongue and savouring every drop. Feeling Mary-Ann squirm only turns him on more.

"Ohhhhh Abraham... UHHH!!! God Yes!!" She continues to moan as she feels the need inside her rise.

Abraham starts rolling his tongue over her clit which drives Mary-Ann crazy. Doing it infrequently to keep her guessing. Making her hump his face each time as her phat arse rises off the bed.

"Uhhhhhh!!! Yes Abraham!! Ohhh fuck don't stop!!" And he has no intention of doing so. His fingers digging into her thighs as she closes her eyes and rolls her head side to side. Soaking his face as she squirts as little each time his tongue dances over her clit.

The bed sheets quickly showing the evidence of Mary-Ann's arousal, as well as Abraham's rugged face.

"Uhhhhh fuck!! Abraham!! Uhhhhhh shit I'm going to... going to... Cummmmm!!!" Mary-Ann screams, thankful no one is in the house. Her body shaking as she thrusts her hips up and feels Abraham's tongue buried deep in her pussy. Squirting all over his face.

Abraham savouring all of her delicious juices. Lapping between her lips as he holds her soaking wet squirting pussy tight against him. Knowing she is going crazy as she orgasms like never before.

Soon, after her incredible orgasm subsides, Mary-Ann drops her hips back to the bed and feels how wet she has made the sheets. Breathing hard and fast, opening her eyes for the first time in minutes and locking eyes with Abraham.

Knelt between her legs and holding them up. Smiling with his face covered in her cum.

"Oh god... Abraham... that was incredible." She says between ragged breathes. Her body now with a light sheen over it from where she has been lightly sweating.

"Mmm thanks... but we are not done yet Miss." He says smiling, looking at her like a predator would look at its prey.

Standing and towering over her small frame laying prone on her back on the bed. Fumbling with his trousers as he starts to remove them.

His huge fat bulge now rock hard, having made Mary-Ann soak his face and her own sheets.

Mary-Ann looking at the massive bulge with all her attention. Biting her bottom lip as she moans loudly. Seeing him very slowly pull his huge meaty black cock out from under his trousers. Every thick inch covered with big veins as he reveals it to her again.

"Uhhhh fuck!! It's so huge Abraham!!" Mary-Ann says squirming a little again. Her pussy on fire even after having been eaten out. Slick soaked and tight. Ready for Abraham's huge fat black cock to stretch like it had last night.

"Much bigger than the master huh Mistress." He says, grinning and revealing his massive shaft fully to her. Letting it drop down to her trim little white belly and lay there. Dripping big drops of warm precum down onto her belly.

"Mmmmmm!!" Mary-Ann moans seeing just how huge and thick his cock is. Two massive nuts swinging between his legs. Full to the brim with hot thick seed itching to fill her tight white womb.

"I'm going to enjoy this, Mary. I have wanted to lie with you in your own bed for so long." The 42-year-old black slave slowly sliding his huge cock up and down her belly. Pinning her legs together and sliding his cock between them.

Letting Mary-Ann see him fucking her thick thighs. Watching as his fat cock head bursts through her legs and drips precum on her belly. The meaty cock looking more and more impressive as he shows her how much bigger and thicker, he is than her husband.

"Ohhhh Abraham... Uhhh!! How do you even make this feel incredible?" She asks playing with her hard nipples as she feels him use her body more. Her breathing causing her huge jugs to rise and fall on her chest. Only enticing Abraham more.

Soon pulling his cock back, spreading her legs and stepping closer to her. Pushing his hips back and lining his huge cock up with her soaking wet tight pussy. Gently rubbing it with his huge cock head.

"Beg for it babe." He says looking at her hungrily. Gently running his cock over pussy lips.

Looking back at him with desperate need. Mary-Ann humping up a little, desperate to feel that black cock fill her up again.

"Please Abraham, I need it so badly!! Please fuck me with your huge fat black cock!!" She says, moaning and humping against him. Playing with her huge tits to entice him more.

Abraham wanted to tease her more but could not resist the buxom insanely gorgeous blonde lying on the bed before him.

Slowly pushing forward, his fat cock struggling to spread her pussy open. Soon entering inside her, her tight pussy hugging his cock like a vice.

"Uhhhh fuck!! Ohhhhhh Abraham!!" Mary-Ann moans out as she watches his thick black cock enter her.

"Uhhhhh fuck!!! It's so thick!! Fuck!! Fuck me, Abraham!! Yesss!!!" She continues as he starts to lean over her. Gritting his teeth and pushing more and more of his thick fat length deep inside her.

Both of them watching as her belly bulges slightly, soon every inch is deep inside her again and Mary-Ann lets out a large sigh of relief. Her breathing getting faster as she feels Abraham's huge strong frame above her.

She watches as he leans down and latches his mouth onto one of her hard nipples and starts sucking hard on her one of her huge white tits.

"Uhhhhhh!! Fuck!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Yesssss Abraham!!" She moans, squirming on the bed. Feeling every inch of his fat shaft buried deep inside her tiny white body.

Soon, Abraham starts to pull his large black cock back till just the tip is inside her. Looking up at her as he sucks on her tit and then sliding back deep inside her. Forcing another louder moan from her lips.

"Ohhhhh fuck!!!" She says simply, gripping the sheets tightly and staring at the ceiling. Again, feeling his fat cock slide back and then quickly fill her up again.

Abraham building a rhythm until he is soon pounding her tight white pussy into the bed. His huge fat black cum filled nuts slapping against her arse. Loudly echoing around the room and reminding her of all the thick hot cum stored inside them.

Wrapping her tiny arms as best as she can around his strong back and holding on as he fucks her harder and faster. Stretching her pussy like never before and proving to her that her husband will never ever make her feel like this.

"Uhhhhhh yes Abraham!! Ohhhhhhh fuck!!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!!!" She begs, soon cumming hard on his huge cock.

Bathing his rock-hard black cock in her juices as she opens her mouth to scream but nothing comes out. Her orgasm making her pussy tighter, milking his huge black cock more as he pounds her more.

A pattern starts to build as Abraham continues to fuck the busty blonde slave owner's wife hard in her own bed. Making her shake, squirm and squirt all over his huge black cock. Making it wet and slicker allowing him to thrust faster and harder inside her.

Meanwhile, making her way up the stairs, Abigail heads towards her mother's room. Loud noises coming from within. Thomas sees her head looking intently at the door and starts climbing the stairs after her.

Abigail presses her ear to the door and hears the steady slapping of two huge black nuts against her mother's phat round arse, though she didn't know that yet.

Thomas stands on the top step and looks at her smiling. Knowing she will soon see the true power of the black slaves her father owns.

Abigail tentatively reaches for the door handle and starts to open the door quietly. Slowing widening the gap as her eyes fall upon the huge hulking strong form of Abraham. Holding her mother's legs wide and thrusting his huge fat cock in and out of her mother's tight pussy.

The loud slapping confirmed to her as his huge cum filled balls bouncing off her bubble butt repeatedly.

Mary-Ann's face a vision of ecstasy. Mouth open but only soft moans coming out as she stares at Abraham as if he is the only thing in the world. Her slim belly bulging with the shape of his meaty log.

Abigail brings her hand up to her open mouth, covering it in shock as she watches her loving mother, getting destroyed by that massive black weapon. Making her moan and cum like crazy.

Being used as a cock sleeve by Abraham, loving every second of feeling him stretch her like never before.

She turns and closes the door and sees Thomas stood at the top of the stairs.

"What's wrong miss?" He says innocently. He knows full well what she just saw and tries hard to seem sincere.

"Erm... nothing... errr... I have to go." She says, walking down the corridor towards her room. Thomas steps up and stands in front her tiny body.

She walks into him and falls slightly against him. Her hand sliding underneath his sweaty top as she feels his strong athletic chest against her tiny white hand.

"Ohhh... erm... excuse me Thomas." She says, her body slowly pulling back but very hesitantly. Her legs rubbing together as Thomas looks down at her and smiles. He takes her hand and pulls it from under his shirt. She stares at him deeply and feels him guide her little hand down and into his trousers.

She offers little resistance as she loses herself to her body's every rising lust. A deep need growing inside her from the moment her eyes saw Abraham's huge fat cock pounding her mother and making her moan so loudly.

Soon her little hand brushes against a huge long hard cock. The heat from it surprising her as she tries to encircle her tiny hand around it but fails miserably.

"Uhhhh... ohhhh..." She says breathing faster, her chest rising and falling faster as a result. Thomas' eyes gawk at them which in turn causes his huge cock to harden more. Pushing her little hand up and tenting his shorts.

He reaches down and picks her up by her phat 22-year-old arse. Taking her in his arms as she feels his meaty black cock against her bubble butt. He carries her towards her mother's room and smiles when she looks at him scared. She says nothing as he opens the door and carries her inside.

Abraham looks back at him and smiles nodding. Watching as Thomas carries her towards the bed and lays her down next to her mother.

"Well done son." Abraham says as he gazes at Abigail's big jugs bouncing in her dress. Mary-Ann looks at her daughter to say something, her eyes in shock but as she goes to speak. Abraham buries his fat cock deep inside her and starts to unload another huge thick load of cum deep inside her.

She moans loudly and closes her eyes as he fills her up with more thick hot seed.

Just as Thomas rips Abigail's dress apart. She squeals a little at his strength. Looking up at him naked with her plump tits bouncing on her chest, her eyes filled with lust and need as she spreads her legs and watches intently as he pulls his longer but thinner cock from his trousers.

Moaning more and more as every inch is revealed. Letting it drop down on her stomach as she feels it throb on her belly.

Saying nothing as he pulls it back and rubs it against her soaking wet pussy. The only sound filling the room is that of Abraham's huge nuts filling Mary-Ann's womb up with more and more thick cum. Each one pumping inside her like a hose, her daughter listening to it all.

Abigail looks at Thomas, biting her lip as he looks at her with pure lust in his eyes. His hands now holding him up on either side of her slim frame as he slowly pushes inside her.

"Mmmmm!!" Abigail moans as she feels that thick hard black cock slowly penetrate her.

Mary-Ann looks over as she witnesses her eldest daughter begin the journey she has already begun. She can see it in Abigail's eyes. With every inch that fills her up more, her mind starts to be moulded into the same cock hungry slut she has become.

"Fuck... so tight." Thomas says, gritting his teeth as half his huge black cock stretches Abigail's tight wet white pussy more. He begins to pull back, sliding out of her until just the tip is left.

"Nooo!!" Abigail shouts as she looks scarily at him. "Please!" She says desperately. Wrapping her legs around Thomas as she worries, he will pull out altogether.

Mary-Ann reaches over and cups her cheek to reassure her. They lock eyes just as Abraham finally stops pumping huge thick loads inside her and at the same time Thomas pushes all way back to where he was and a couple of inches deeper.

"Uhhhhh fuck Mother!!" Abigail moans as Thomas fills her up again. Starting to fuck her as the bed rocks. Her big white jugs bouncing on her chest which only drives Thomas wilder.

"Uhhhh fuck yes!! Ohhhh mother!! He's so big!!" Abigail says, watching as Abraham pulls out of Mary-Ann. His huge thicker black cock falling from between her legs as it hands between his legs. Still semi-hard as it drips thick hot cum onto the floor.

"I know my darling." Mary-Ann says as she watches Thomas turn Abigail into his new white fuck toy.

Abigail looks up as more moans escape her lips. Her eyes meet Abraham's he looks at her with a reassuring smile. One that she finds herself returning as her eyes turn back to Thomas. The big younger, stronger black man thrusting that huge black cock inside her and making her feel so good.

Thomas goes a little deeper inside her with each thrust. Only a couple of his huge 13-inch cock left dry from her juices.

Abigail can feel her orgasm build. Rising with each passing moment as she wraps her legs tighter around Thomas, pulling him towards her and pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts. Desperate for all the pleasure she knows he can bring her.

"Ohhhh fuck!!! Yesssss!! FUCK ME!! YESSS GOD YESSS!!" She moans just as Thomas buries every inch of his huge fat cock inside her. His cock erupts like Abraham's had minutes earlier.