Our Trip to Italy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands are now moving ever so slowly and lightly all over my chest and stomach, swirling and caressing working their way down to my groin.

Now more hands are joining, they are rubbing my thighs, I feel fingers running through my hair, massaging my scalp and head.

More hands are grabbing and massaging at my buttocks, but purposefully not my genitalia, they are going everywhere except where I am now craving it the most.

I go to reach out and it's then that I remember that my body is chained to the wall and I can only receive but I cannot reciprocate.

This sensation is driving me crazy, my erection is raging, but still hands are everywhere but there, I am so hard I can't stand it now.

Suddenly I hear something heavy being dragged like a block of stone, it is inching towards me and then I sense someone stepping up, I can feel soft lips brushing mine driving me wild and then I can feel a large, a very large pair of soft breasts pressing against my chest, rubbing me nipple to nipple, working me up and down making their way up to my face.

My face is now buried in her cleavage and I realize that this sweet musk is coming from her, it's her sweat, and it's acting like a pheromone, and now it is sending my endorphins running through my body, my heart is racing like I have never felt it before. Her smell is making me crave her like an animal. My body is raging with desire and lust, this feeling is washing over me like a waterfall.

Next, I feel her nipple pushing into my lips, she is pressing her large full breast into my mouth, and then there was something I didn't expect, warm sweet milk starts squirting into my mouth and it tastes like honey, I can feel my erection getting bigger and harder with every swallow like a magic potion, my penis is actually getting bigger. It is so big and hard it almost hurts now; I can't be sure because it is so dark that I can't see myself, but it feels like it grew immensely.

Now that I am so completely erect and my body feels awake and all memories of pain have dissipated and I am so aroused and so fucking Horney that I can't hardly stand myself now.

I am pulling on my chains, struggling to get free, my hands and body are dying to get free so I can take her body and feed my desires, but I am locked tight to the wall and I am not getting free no matter how hard I pull.

I feel her nipple pull away from my mouth, I then realize that I have had my eyes closed and then I instinctively open my eyes, only to find out that the room is now illuminated and is flowing with the gentle flickering light of dozens of candles.

With the room illuminated I can see the very beautiful Lilith naked with her long flowing red hair, curvaceous body, gigantic full breast and so many sweet little freckles all over her whole-body.

Also, there are many, many women of all shapes sizes and ethnicities including two tiny little dwarf women that have amazingly hot body's as well and they are all rubbing and massaging me. I am the center of attention and I am loving it.

As the woman continues to stimulate my entire body, one woman sits down on this block in front of me and starts to blow me, first just a rotating tongue around the tip and then she kisses the head and starts sucking me in with tight suction and rotating her tongue at the same time, each time getting me a little deeper into her mouth.

While I am still being blown, the other women are still massaging me, I have a woman on each side of me kissing and licking my neck and nibbling on my ear lobes driving me insane while another woman starts cupping and rubbing my balls, pinching and tugging on my taint and I have a dwarf girl on each leg massaging deep into my thighs.

Now Lilith gets up on the stone again, she is straddling the shoulders of the woman blowing me and puts her hands on my face and starts kissing me and probing her tongue in and out of my mouth and licking my lips and the two on my sides are still kissing, licking and sucking on my neck.

One of the two dwarf girls takes two of her fingers and starts rubbing and massaging the outside of my asshole, and now this seems to be pushing me into a sensory overload, and now I don't know how much more I can take before I blow my load.

I can feel the pressure building, I am breathing hard and fast, and just as I think I am going to climax everything abruptly stops, all the women stop and Lilith reaches out and grabs both of my nipples and gives them a hard pinch, and then she gives them a strong twist, and this drives me back up against the wall in a pleasurable pain, but stops me from ejaculating.

She then grabs a crop and gives two hard slaps on the dick and says;

"Hold it!"

"You need to wait."

I'm just standing there; I can feel my body relaxing and I am feeling the urge to cum dissipate.

When Lilith feels that I am back in control, all the ladies start to move back in on me again, but all the girls rotate.

What one girl was doing before is now someone else, and she is doing something new to me.

I find that they all have different skills, techniques and ideas. One by one they all start driving me wild, groping, licking, kissing, pinching, probing and whatever else they can think of.

The girl blowing me stands up and she pushes the block she is sitting on out of the way, she then turns around, backing into me, she reaches around behind her, grabs my thick swollen cock and starts rubbing my head onto the lips of her wet pussy, up and down, teasing me over her asshole, up and down until she finds her juicy tight vagina, then she slowly moves back, she is pushing in her nice, big, and round, plump ass cheeks in surrounding my cock and sliding me into her tight warm juicy cunt, but just a little at a time, deeper and deeper until I am fully in the depths of her warmth, I am now fully inside of her tight, very tight pussy.

She starts pounding backwards onto my cock, and she keeps going faster and faster, harder and harder, pounding me for a couple of minutes until she steps off so another girl can take her place.

The rotation proceeds in an orderly fashion until just about the time I can't hold back another second, they can all tell I'm ready to explode again when they all stop and back away again, they are trying to stop me from blowing my load, they are edging me to the point that my body is in shock and my head is dizzy.

Lilith steps up and slaps me across the face hard, and then she takes the crop and slaps me harder underneath my balls, but I still feel like I am going to erupt any second, but she just keeps slapping me until my erection softens slightly.

Four of the women come over and start to unshackle my hands and feet, Lilith puts a collar around my neck, it has a rigid lead on it, and then she pulls me away from the wall, and then forces me down to the floor, guiding me to a doggy style position, now with my ass up in the air, I am facing the block of stone they had used for a step stool before.

Then I have a woman sit down in front of me, she then spreads her legs wide with her feet propped up on my back, propping herself up on her elbows so she can watch me, she scoots towards me pushing her wet pussy into my face, her pussy is so sweet and delicious, I start eating her out while Lilith holds my collar in one hand, and her crop in the other.

Lilith then starts directing me how she wants me to take care of this woman, she tells me how she wants me to lick and move my tongue.

"Take your tongue and swirl it around her clit"

"Move your fingers in a pinching motion, and grab onto her hood, pull it back and forth over her clitoris, like you would when you masturbate your own cock, stimulating her, and giving sucking kisses in between strokes"

"Yes, that's It"

As I suck and lick her pussy she starts moaning louder and louder pushing the balls of her feet down firmly into my back, she is lifting her ass up off of the stone and pushing it harder onto my face and moaning;

"Yes, yes, suck that pussy!"

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah!"

Lilith then tells me;

"You are doing great!"

"Yes, just like that!"

"Now you finish her off by working your finger into her asshole"

She takes the crop and whips my ass hard, slapping me over and over.

As I continue to devour her pussy, I work my finger into her very tight asshole, I work my middle finger in slowly, until I get to my second knuckle, and then I start bending my finger back and forth with increasing pressure, now her moaning is turning almost to a squeal and she is scooting in closer hoping I will push it in deeper. I am still jacking her, licking and sucking too.

"Yes! Yes! You fucking suck my pussy! suck it!"

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah!"

"Get it!"

"Get it!"

She then reaches down and grabs my hair and pulls my head in tighter, my eyes look up and I see Lilith reaching down, she pinches her nipples hard, twisting them and then she starts screaming and groaning in ecstasy, with her orgasm comes a tiny thin stream of sweet juice, it squeezes out directly into my mouth.

Now this is something I have never experienced in my life, usually it's like a super soaker of water, but this was different, it was a fine, sweet, slippery and delicious nectar, it made my cock crave her, but Lilith is holding me in place, keeping me where I am. It's now my time to serve.

One by one all the women sit down for a turn at my face; Lilith then tells me that I must make everyone cum before she can advance me to the next stage of my pleasure.

Now she is piquing my curiosity and I have to ask her;

"Next level?"

She looks at me and gives another crack with the crop and says sternly "just do as you are told!"

So, I shut up and I just keep on eating pussy like I was told.

Now while I am still working my task at hand eating pussy, Lilith walks over to one of the dwarf women, she orders her to start licking, but I am so busy that I can't see what is going on.

I then feel her come in and bury her face onto my ass, she starts lightly biting my ass cheeks and then something magical happened, she starts to lick my asshole, rubbing my balls, and jacking me off. It feels so fucking awesome I can't hardly concentrate on what I am doing.

This dwarf is only three feet tall, she pulls my cock back, turns around and fucks me a little bit, we are bumping our asses together and the she turns herself back around and she licks my asshole again, back and forth and so on until I cum and she eats it all up.

After I finish eating the last pussy and the last woman cums for me; Lilith tells me

"Good boy"

I think you need to rest and then move on.

"Are you ready to move on?'.

And then she grabs the lead on my collar, she takes me from where we were, and then she pulls me down further into the tunnel system, she then brings me to a room with a bed;

"I am going to leave you here for a while to rest, I suggest you try to sleep for a bit and regain your stamina."

"There is some bread and water for you, and I will be back later for you"

I stuff my face with bread and drink some water and then lay down on the bed, I am exhausted and I drift off to sleep.

When I wake up Lilith is standing over me saying let's go and so we move further down the tunnel system to another large chamber with five gorgeous women waiting for me, they are taking wet sponges and giving me a bath, and the water feels so cool and relaxing that I am nearing sleep again.

I raise my head to look around and there is the beautiful Lilith standing above me, she is naked and perfect, she then leans down and whispers in my ear, she has a slight grin on her face;

"Are you ready?'

I gently nod yes, and she then pushes her large milky breast into my face again, she pushes her nipple into my mouth and I instinctively start to suckle her milk.

Only this time I feel my body get a euphoria, like I was taking opioids or something, the feeling is unexplainable but great, any feelings of pain or stress are gone like magic.

I now realize that I am being surrounded by beautiful people; there are both men and women.

Lilith pushes me back and then she mounts me cowgirl style, she slowly slides me in, I can feel her using her Kegel muscles, and then her whole vagina is gripping me very tightly, her pussy has a hold on me with a massaging grip.

I find myself trying to get deeper inside of her, her pussy feels like it's sucking me in with waves of pleasure, shocks are pulsing through my cock and my body, my eyes are rolling back into my head, I can't believe the amount of pleasure I'm experiencing, I have never felt pussy like this, and this Lilith is so fucking hot I almost want to cum immediately, but I know that I must control myself because I need this feeling to last as long as possible. My whole body is in a pleasure zone. Completely amazing.

While Lilith is riding me like a bucking bronco, I see a beautiful tall black woman mount my face and she starts rubbing her bright pink pussy back and forth on my lips, her cunt starts dripping white pearly goo all over my face and I realize that one of the men has just dropped his thick load into her as the rest of the room has been engaged in a full-on orgy all around me.

I then feel Lilith start to quiver; her body is gyrating as she gets her first orgasm, her pussy is getting wetter and I can feel her juices flowing heavy.

Now I can feel the heat of a man over me, when I look back, I see that he is a very large hulking black man with a massive erect cock, I feel him slide my legs closed pushing them together so he can get his knees in position, he straddles in and slowly pushes his cock into what I at first thought was Lilith's ass, but then quickly I realize that we are both inside her ripe sweet pussy together, her vagina gets so tight that I can't seem to pump with any force so I am stuck just to lay there.

Next, he pulls out for a quick second and I feel something warm dripping on me, another man is shooting a thick juicy load all over her ass and his man juice is rolling down her ass crack right onto my cock lubricating us, this helps us slide with ease and then he pushes in hard to get back in, it feels like an explosion of pleasure and pain at the same time but amazing. Then he pulls out again, rams it hard and deep, he slides his huge black cock back in again and then back and forth, in and out until he really starts pumping her hard with vigor, our cocks sliding together with extreme pleasure.

Lilith's tight pussy starts to loosen up and now I have room to pump as well. Lilith is moaning, I am moaning and my roommate is grunting very loudly with every stroke.

This smoke'n hot black girl climbs off my face only to be replaced by another hottie and she has a river of cum dripping out of her as well, but this time it tastes frothy, you know like it's foamy, like whipped cream and it tastes very sweet, like honey butter, the more I lick, the more she moans, the more she moans the louder she gets, my tongue flicks with speed across her clit and then she pushes down on my face so hard I can barely breathe. She exclaims;

"I'm Cumming!"

And as she cums, she is pushing out even more cream, her sphincter is spreading and I start to give her a nice rim job and that pushes her to a whole-body orgasm where her whole body is convulsing. I take my teeth and gently bite her spread asshole as I keep inserting my tongue driving her wild until another girl pulls her out of the way to get her turn. Another freshly cummed in pussy for me to devour.

Meanwhile this guy and I are still pounding Lilith together, and then I hear my partners deep voice scream;

" Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Oh yeah that's it!'

I can feel him push deeper and with pulsating gyrations I can feel his hot cum filling her cavity, he is pumping her deep and also pumping huge loads of cum deep inside, and now we are both all hot and creamy inside her, thick and slick and now I'm ready to blow but he makes a quick withdrawal that stops my orgasm.

I hear a familiar voice in the crowd and out of the corner of my eye I see what looks like my wife on her knees acting as a fluffer, she has a cock in her mouth and one in each hand.

After watching her get fucked hard I am glad she now can see me in ecstasy and having so much fucking pleasure of my own.

The short brunette that was on my face now has squirted her orgasm all over my face and climbed off, then Lilith lies her hot sweaty body down on to mine and begins to clean my face with her sucking licking kisses and then pops her nipple back into my mouth and starts feeding me more milk. This makes my cock even harder, my cock is throbbing, and I start to pound her hard, I'm fucking her like a jackhammer, fast and hard.

That goddam milk makes me so fucking hard; I love it!

Just when I'm in a nice rhythm I feel a slap on my thigh, I stop, look back and see an older looking man with the body and a white beard like that of the Greek god Zeus, (and so we'll call him Zeus) he slides his massive rod into her ass, after a minute or two we find a nice rhythm and as I swallow more milk it feels as if my cock is getting even harder and stronger, it's almost painful now.

I feel another slap on the thigh and then I feel Zeus stop, a man with at least ten inches, places his hands on Zeus's hips and wedges his cock in on top of mine and now Lilith is stretched to the limit, I can feel her squirming and trying to slide back to get us deeper and she starts slapping my chest and pushing us in deeper as she screams "Fuck!"

With our cocks so tight together and with the heads of our penises swollen and bumping off one another, it only takes a few minutes and the man with the ten-inch cock screams, fuck yeah! He unloads a river of steaming hot semen creating a hydraulic type of pressure that starts pushing us both out but I reach up and grab onto Lilith's massive tits, I then raise my ass up, and force myself to stay in, then Zeus drives his load into her asshole, and then both men withdrawal, pulling out quickly together, making Lilith squirt out all over me, now I am soaking wet.

Now I can feel all the juices running out and down my balls onto my own asshole but I still have not cum yet myself.

My body is slick with sweat and all the other juices of the events of the day, it is so unbelievably hot in this cave but I somehow am loving this heat, it just feels right, and as I lay there still rock hard buried deep inside this gorgeous voluptuous red head and trying to catch my breath, I can hear more voices entering this dark cavern and I hear a woman's voice say;

"Lilith the reinforcements you ordered are here"

When I look out, I can see about twenty-five to thirty more men walk in and about ten more women too.

Lilith plants her hands on my chest, she gives me a big wet kiss, and says;

"Are you ready for this?

"It's about to get crazy down here"

All around me there is a full-blown orgy of men and women sucking and fucking.

Some men are fucking women, some men are fucking other men and the same for the woman.

Everyone is mixing and matching now, there is a train rolling with five men fucking with one woman in the front, she is bent over taking it in her ass while she blows another guy.

It is getting crazy down here, and now even more men are joining in on the action.

A very petite Asian woman who has just been freshly fucked comes over and squats on my face, she is dripping wet with cum and she starts writhing back and forth on my face.

Then two very large black men come over and stick their massive cocks in her mouth, two more come over and do the same with Lilith, another guy climbs in the back in we are back to double vaginal pounding, in and out together at the same time as if we were one gigantic cock, and while we are banging Lilith, and the other girl is sucking cock, I am still sucking her pussy as she blows them.