Our Trip to Italy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear that familiar voice again; I recognize it as my wife and she is saying;

"Pound her baby"

"Split that Goddamn fucking goddess in two"

"Watching you fuck her like that is making my pussy drip: Fuck!"

I catch a glimpse of my little woman sucking milk from Lilith's huge tits and stroking guys off at the same time just as a man with one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen, scooches in under her, and slides it into her soaking wet beautiful pussy.

Meanwhile the DP continues and as one man dumps a load, there is always another right behind him sliding in to take his place. We just keep fucking, and fucking, until I can feel my cock tensing up, I can't hold it back anymore, I push in as hard as I can, the cock in with me also pushes in hard and we are cumming together, and we both just explode inside and all over each other, my toes are curling back so far, I can hear my toe knuckles crack. My cock is just pulsating and pumping and pumping big wads of cum, I think it just might be the biggest load of my life.

Now my cock is amazingly somehow slow to soften and has remained a little stiff after hours and hours of edging and then fucking, edging and then fucking.

My prostate is burning and aching after dumping so much cum deep into this gorgeous goddess.

Now I have to slide out from under Lilith so two more men can move in to keep her filled, I stand up with wobbly legs and Lilith gestures me over, she signals me to bend down pursing her lips for a kiss.

I bend down and kiss her on the lips and then she says;

"You should suckle more of my milk; it will bring you back to life and rejuvenate your vigor and strength"

I smile and give her another kiss and then I start to suck on her like a new born.

Her milk is so sweet and delicious; I love it! Wow! what a fucking rush, my whole body is numb and tingling, and just as promised I feel like I have drunk an energy drink mixed with Viagra.

I go over and start watching my wife get pummeled by this huge cock in a reverse cowgirl position, there are women now sucking on her while she is blowing a bunch of guys at the same time and there is another woman rubbing her clit for her in a very fast motion.

She sees me watching, she pulls the cocks out of her mouth and tells me;

"I know you like watching me get fucked don't you baby?'

"I can see that it is making you hard again, even after you fucked our goddess and dumped your creamy man juice deep inside of her"

"Now get down there and suck my clit until I cum"

I tell her;

"You mean after he is done?"

She says in a demanding tone;

"Hell no! Get down there and suck my pussy while he is fucking me now, not later, now!"

"I want you to make me cum all over his cock"

It would seem that all the women just want to order me around. But to be honest, I am kinda loving it.

So, I get down in-between their legs and start to lick her while this guy is just pounding her. He starts to go faster and faster as I am sucking her clit. It seems to invigorate him and now he is going faster and faster until he pops out and pushes between my chin and her, now his cock is rubbing my lips a bit, so I back away for a sec as she screams;

"Don't you fucking stop!"

"Help him get it back in my pussy baby"

So, then I grab onto his massive meat and guide him back in for another round as she says;

"Lick me! Fucking lick me!"

I go back in and start licking but this guy keeps pulling out and trying to put his cock in my mouth so I look up at him and say;

"Hey buddy I don't suck cock!'

I continue to lick her and suck on her pussy while this guy is hammering away at her and my tongue is sliding all around her juicy lips and clit.

With me being in this close, I can't help but to have my tongue come into contact with his fast-moving sliding cock, and then it happens, he pops out again and in a split second his huge cock pushes my tongue down and he drives into the back of my throat, making me gag a little.

I cough him out, grab his dick and shove it back into my wife, and in just seconds it happens again only to have my wife grab my head and hold me down onto this massive cock, and she says;

"I want you to suck him hard, I have been grinding and eating pussy for days now, so you can suck it!"

"I want to see you suck that fucking huge cock"

As she pulls my head up, she says;

"Now stop hogging all that cock and put it back in me"

So now I guess I am a cock sucker, and I am kind of liking it

I start pulling him out, sucking him and then putting him back in.

Each time I suck him he seems to bang her a little harder each time.

The power of his huge erection, the taste of my wife on him, it feels great in my mouth.

Before I came to this place, I never had any gay desires, but the taste of his thick stream of pre-cum is making me rock hard. It would seem my lust has no limits in this place and I am wondering if this is heaven or hell.

So far it has been heaven but who knows, I just know that I am feeling great and having fun.

The waves of lust make me suck harder and I really start to jack him off in my mouth as I am now really starting to want some cum strait from the source.

After I blow him for a couple of minutes, I push him back into my wife and continue eating her pussy, licking and running my lips over the keel of his thick cock while he pounds her hard, fast and deep.

He is again at full speed pounding her pussy and my tongue is flicking and sucking hard as well.

I look up and while we are both working her hard, those fucking hot dwarf women show up and start playing with her tits, and they are pinching her nipples, and kissing her neck, one on each side of her;

They are so fucking goddamn hot!

She has a cock in each hand and she really starts jacking and squeezing them fast and hard.

Her whole body starts to shake and gyrate around, the veins in her neck are bulging out and her face is turning bright red and then she screams in a breathy voice;

"Oh! Huh! Oh! Oh! Oh god! Oh, fuck that's it! That's it! Don't stop! That's it! Fuck yeah! Shit! I'm Cumming!"

She is screaming and breathing so hard that she can't seem to catch her breath and biting her lower lip, her eyes roll back into her head and at that moment the guy fucking her pushes in as deep as he can and pours his cum into her like a fire hose squirting his seed deep inside her and then he shoves it back into my mouth and gives me two more powerful squirts onto my tongue.

I pull my squeezing fist up his shaft about three or four times and I get a lot more cum oozing out of his throbbing cock, and it taste so fucking good that I roll it around in my mouth before I swallow it.

It turns out I do love sucking cock: who knew?

My wife stands up and motions for me to roll over onto my back and says as she squats over my face;

"I have more for you"

And then the river of cum runs out of her all over my face.

I tell her I can't believe how much cum this guy had, and then she tells me that he was about the twentieth to dump his load in her.

She starts sliding back and forth on my lips, pushing and draining every drop she has and then with her pussy still on my face, rocks over and starts blowing me while I am cleaning her up just as another man comes in and pushes deep into her waiting asshole.

As he pumps her hard and deep his huge swinging balls are slapping my forehead until he pulls out and cums all over her swollen lips and then I reach up and suck every last drop out of him too.

Another even bigger cock replaces him but he is switching it up between holes allowing me to lick the dripping cum off of his cock as it slides in and out of her.

All of the sudden I can feel another hand pulling my cock backward, and a very tight fresh feeling vagina wriggles down on me balls deep, and then I can feel my wife licking this woman's pussy and my shaft, just like I was doing for her.

Now I look around and we are the orgy, the center of the action as everyone is coming over to join in.

The cock in my wife pushes into her deep, my wife and I are still in the 69 positions, the woman that is riding me is leaning back on a stone block, hands flat on the stone doing power squats on my cock while my wife is rubbing my balls and licking her at the same time while she is getting fucked hard, with me underneath, licking and sucking her pussy while this guy occasionally sticks his cock in my mouth.

He is pounding her and starts in with very heavy grunts, he drops his load into her, dripping all over me as I lap it all up.

More fresh and delicious cum.

The woman fucking me starts creaming my cock and I drive my man juice deep inside her as my wife pulls my cock out of her so she can suck me dry.

After quite a few hours of this I get up and just start watching everyone else while my little cum slut is still taking on more cocks deep inside her creamy holes.

I look to see if I can find Lilith for more milk to recharge my battery, but she is nowhere to be found, and now my body is like jelly and I need that milk to continue my debauchery. At this point I can't imagine participating anymore without it.

I feel someone come up behind me and start kissing my back, I turn and it's my wife. She ask's if I am having fun and I just look at her and plant a big kiss on her and say "are you?" My world has been opened up, and I don't know if I will ever be the same. I just look at her and say "me too."

While we watch and admire all that is going on together, I start to wonder what else we can find without our guide leading us.

As we start to stray away from the ongoing orgy, I see in the expansions of the cave a narrow exit with a small winding path.

Finding our way in the dark, and not knowing where this path will lead, I just need to take a break away from all the action, as it all has been so overwhelming, and I would just like a little time away from any action to be alone with my wife. So, I take my wife's hand and start walking to the exit so we can explore a bit.

As we follow this dark and winding path, that leads us to another area, we can hear water, it sounds like a waterfall, we just keep walking towards the sound to find out what it is, and at first, I don't see anything, but when I look up, I can see a hole in the wall of the cave, it is a very fast-moving heavy stream of water rushing through a natural underground river system with the letters, "STYX" carved into the cave wall below the opening.

As the water is passing through it is splashing against the rim of the opening raining down in a shower.

We just stand there in amazement and rinse our bodies clean.

We must drink a gallon of water each, and then we just lay ourselves down, and rest on the floor, letting the cool water relax us.

I say to my wife;

"I wonder where Lilith is?"

We seem to be alone now it has gotten very quiet;

My wife says;

"I wonder what is in store for us now"

I tell her that I can't believe this place;

"What has happened to us?"

"Is our marriage going to be, okay?"

She rolls over and says to me that as long as we are together and stay together, we are good. She reaches up and gives me a kiss;

"You know that I love you so very much, and I will never leave you."

"I just didn't know that we were both cum sluts"

She says with a big grin and a little laugh.

"We are good."

"Where is Lilith?"

When I say her name, I sense a presence and I turn around and there she is, stunning us in a beautiful green satin robe, her red hair brushed out and flowing with splendor, (looking as if she hadn't been fucking for the last several hours) she is such a natural beauty.

She is holding out Robes for us as she gestures us to follow her.

She says;

"I see you found the rejuvenation of our river"

"How are you feeling? Good I hope"

As we walk, I realize that we are now descending rapidly and it is again getting hotter with every step.

"Lilith, where are we headed?

" Down to the next level of course."

"There you will eat, drink, and regain your energy, you are going to need it" she says with a bit of an evil grin on her face.

When we arrive in the next area there is lots of fruits, berries, bread, cured meats and wine

.

She tells us to eat until we are satisfied and we should call out her name when we are ready.

After we are full and a bit drunk, we call out;

"Lilith we are ready"

But instead of Lilith a tall fit black woman walks in a says to me;

"You will be with me."

She is all dressed up in a black leather corset, red panties, black stockings that are held up with a blue lace garter belt, and she is wearing a pair of very tall, red high heels.

She takes my hand and leads me away, while a tall, muscular, white bald man, dressed in black jeans, black shoes, and a black tee shirt, takes my wife by the hand and leads her away with him in a different direction.

As we walk, I ask this black beauty what she has in store for me, and she says;

" Your training is about to begin"

"You will refer to me as Mistress"

"Any reply from you when you are spoken to will be yes Mistress"

"Do not speak unless you are spoken to"

"Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

When we enter the room, it can only be described as a dungeon, there is a pillory in the room, chains with cuffs hanging from the ceiling, stocks suspended by a chain wench with matching ankle stocks bolted to the floor, and various types of padded leather covered restraint tables.

There are also restraints on massive wood beams with hooks for ropes and belts to keep you in place.

The walls are lined with flogs, whips, crops, ball gags, and strap on dildos, ranging in size, from normal to holy shit that's fucking big! and lots of other stuff.

She lowers the neck and wrist stocks down from the ceiling, she unlatches it and puts my neck and wrist in and locks it shut. Then she locks my ankles to the one bolted to the floor, and puts a ball gag in my mouth and a chastity cage on my penis, and then she raises the stocks for a little tension on my neck to keep me from moving around too much.

Then for the next hour or so she teases me until I get aroused. As my dick gets hard it's painful. When I start to moan from the pain, I get whipped and then spanked with a wood paddle until I lose my erection.

In the next hour she changes things up, she removes the gag and takes me out of the stocks, and then chains me to the ceiling, wrist together and my arms straight up, she then locks my ankles to a block spreader, and then she pulls a small gauge chain down from a beam that is overhead, and clamps each of my nipples, pulling them taunt up at an angle.

She slaps me hard and asks me if the pain is too much.

"No Mistress"

She walks out and leaves me hanging and after quite some time returns with another woman and she introduces her as the cleaner and says;

"This is the cleaner, she will be preparing you, and you will not resist. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress "

After the mistress leaves the cleaner tells me;

"You most likely will not enjoy this, but you will understand later, and then you will appreciate my task."

She then comes in with an old-fashioned garden sprayer that has a hand pump and starts hosing me down with cold water, which was actually nice in this heat.

She then pulls out a cup with what looks like lard, she sticks her finger deep into the cup and pulls out a big glob and starts rubbing it on my asshole and then inside. She keeps getting more and keeps lubing me up.

I squirm a bit and then she slaps my ass, and then tells me;

"No complaints "

After she has lubed me, she reaches into a bucket of hot stones and pulls out a small chrome teardrop shaped butt-plug and starts working it into my asshole. The bucket of stones was keeping the plug quite warm, and then she tells me that the heat will loosen me up. It was quite stimulating, she then pulls one out of the stones that is doubled in size, and then she works it in to me, stretching my sphincter open a bit further.

Now she starts pushing and pulling, it moves in and out of me, and with every exit, the next entrance gets easier.

She drags over the garden sprayer, she then takes the hose and pushes it into my loosened sphincter, she then starts to pump water up into me until my stomach feels like it is going to burst, then she takes an even larger butt-plug out of the stones and she covers it in the thick lube and slides it into me quickly before the water can escape, trapping most of the water inside me.

She makes me stand there in pain for a few minutes and then loosens my chains, she removes the leg spreader, so that I can squat over a hole in the floor that she has opened up. She pulls the plug and I evacuate quickly. She repeats this process several times, exiting occasionally to refill the sprayer.

She then she pulls my arms back up, forcing me to stand.

She then grabs a bucket with a large sponge and soapy water and scrubs my whole body from my head to my toes, hosing me down with the garden sprayer and washing all the mess down the drain.

I now see that she has a straight razor and shaving cream, she makes me squat down and lathers me up while she removes my chastity cage. She then proceeds to shave my dick and balls completely. Then she moves around to my backside and she shaves my ass cheeks. She drags over a padded sawhorse, adjust my chains and bends me over it, she then ties me to the floor and she spreads my legs, she then proceeds to shave my asshole and full crack clean.

A few minutes later the mistress comes back in and talks with the cleaner as she is leaving and I hear the cleaner say;

"He's clean, I have cleaned him well, he is all cleaned, I cleaned him inside and out, and he is ready for you."

Then the mistress goes over to the wall, she carefully selects a large black hook with a ball on the end, the ball is the size of a golf ball and it has an eyelet on the other end.

She walks over to me and tightens my chains, she pulls my arms up, making them very taunt. She then asks me if I enjoyed my time with the cleaner.

"No mistress, not much. "

"Well perhaps we should spend some quality time together then"

"Yes mistress, I would like that "

She grabs some nipple clamps, and then pinching my nipples very hard with her fingers, she attaches them one by one, and then she pulls them tight with a chain attached to a pulley.

She takes another two clamps and attaches them to my ball sack, one under each testicle, and then chains me to the floor stretching my skin tight.

She then walks around to my backside and starts lubing the ball on the hook, and then my asshole.

She takes her fingers and starts working them into my ass, one finger, then two, then she starts rimming my hole with the ball on the hook and then she just pushes the ball in fast and hard.

She hooks the eyelet to a chain, that is also attached to a pulley, pulling the eyelet up.

Then she gets another hook with a ball about the size of a small marble, and starts to insert this hook by holding it with the rod in-between my legs and under my balls, and once inserted, then pulls it straight down to anchor it to hook on the floor.

Once she has them both securely into my ass, she starts applying pressure slowly to the upward hook, effectively stretching my asshole to a gape.

While my asshole is being pulled in different directions, she then takes a long crop and starts slapping me hard all over, concentrating mostly on my ass.

Her slaps over time get pretty rough, and as the sting increases, the more I move, the more the hooks stretch my sphincter even further, and the clamps torture my nipples and ball sack. She also occasionally increases the chain pressure on the devices and this goes on for a very long time with the mistress saying nothing.