Our Unicorn Saved Us

Story Info
A friend helps save a marriage.
5.6k words
4.36
8.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm inclined to tell my story in hope's it will help someone else out there. I cheated, I regretted it. I'm sure there are many people who are living the same nightmare as I was. Just maybe my story will shed some light on the possibility if salvaging true love with a good, kindhearted, loving man.

Maybe you can find a way to share my story with the one who's heart you broke or maybe the one who broke your heart and find your way back. If you're willing to go as far as I did.

My name is Dedra and my husband of twenty years is Andrew. We never had any children. I love Andrew and I know I'll never find another man that is as kindhearted and loving as he is.

I didn't know how to fix it. I was just watching our relationship slowly die. How long could I expect him to wallow in resentment until one day he just didn't come home, most likely followed by some police officer handing me a registered letter from a divorce attorney.

I didn't want to loose him, I would do whatever I had to do to keep him. I loved him, I need him and I was willing to do just about anything to fix it.

It all started last summer. Andrew and his family have a cabin about twenty miles out of town.

It's up in the woods. It sits in a beautiful meadow and has a view of a small lake. Its been in the family for years. We were there for a three day weekend with two guys that Andrew worked with and their wives.

We all were getting along very well. Lots of joking and laughing. The second night we all were sitting around a campfire. It was a beautiful night, the sky was filled with stars and it was warm enough that the camp fire wasn't needed to keep warm, nonetheless, it was comforting.

The beers were going down like water. All of us were getting a good buzz going. Someone brought out a bottle of tequila. It was passed from one person to the next, everyone whooping and making faces after a sip then chasing it with beer.

Half an hour or so later, Linda, Rob's wife was wondering out into the trees. We all could hear her puking. Ted and Lisa started getting hot on each other. They staggered off giggling and kissing toward a tent they had set up in the meadow.

My husband Andrew never was much of a drinker. He was falling asleep in the reclining lawn chair he had been sitting in. I remember laughing when he dropped his beer bottle and didn't even look to see what happened. He was gone!

Linda came staggering back by. She only raised her hand as she went past the fire and into the cabin.

Rob and I sat making jokes about the rest of them being light weights. We finished the last of the bottle. I remember saying that I needed to go pee. Rob smiled at me and said "Me too!"

We giggled like kids as we walked only a little way into the darkness and away from the fire. In the tall grass, he stopped, turned to the side, unbuttoned his pants and started peeing. Not wanting to stop beside him I took a couple more steps, pulled my pants down and squatted to pee. As I was peeing I turned, Rob was directly between the fire and myself.

I couldn't pull my eyes from the silhouette of his cock as he was looking up at the stars. It wasn't as fat as Andrew's and obviously not any longer. When he finished he stroked it several times, pulling on it as if milking the last drops from it.

I don't know why but I said, "Nice!"

He turned to see me watching him. Without a word, Rob still pulling on his cock stepped in front of me. "Want a closer look?" He whispered.

I reached out and cupped his balls as I stood up. His hand reached between my legs. There was no foreplay, kissing or anything. He slipped a finger between the puffy folds and rubbed rough circles over my clit then pushed into me and instantly began fingering me. It took my breath away. I don't remember stepping out of my pants and I don't remember him laying me down in the grass. I do remember my legs on his shoulders and him grunting on top of me as he plowed into me.

It all came to an abrupt end when we both heard Andrew say, "Well that's fucked up!"

He had stepped into the darkness to relieve himself of all the beer he had drank and walked right up on us. I watched the taillights of our car until they faded into the distance.

Rob and I didn't have much to say to each other as we made our way into the cabin. He went to bed with Linda and I laid on the old sofa hoping to hear the car coming back. At some point I drifted off to sleep. I got a ride home the next morning with Ted and Lisa.

The house was quite and Andrew wasn't there. I sat crying at the kitchen table. How could I have been so stupid? I didn't remember anything enjoyable about laying in the grass while Rob was grunting on top of me. It all seemed like a bad dream and nothing more. I'm not sure how long I sat crying at the table with my head in my hands. Andrew didn't answer his phone and he didn't come home that night.

I made myself get up the next morning and go to work at my little flower and gift shop. Brinda, the young woman I had hired a couple of weeks before was waiting at the door. She asked me what was wrong before saying good morning.

I only shook my head as I unlocked the door.

Brinda was an extremely attractive woman, Twenty four years old with a smile and personality that brought the best out in customers. Her bright red dreadlocks and big brown eyes just seemed to make people smile. She was wise for her age.

I was making coffee when Brinda asked again, "So are you going to tell me what's going on or are you just going to be silent with tears in your eyes all day?"

I ended up telling her the whole story as we sat eating lunch later that day.

Andrew never returned any of my calls or texts that day.

My heart beat hard in my chest when I pulled my car up next to his in the driveway when I went home that evening.

It was a few day before he said a word to me.

I knew I had broken his heart. Saying that I was sorry only seemed to make things worse.

He had quit his job. I'm sure it was because he couldn't face the people at work, wondering if word had gotten out that his wife was a slut.

It was so miserable at home that I actually considered moving out myself. We finally started talking one night when I asked him if he wanted me to leave. His reply filled me with sadness. He said, "You just made me feel so fucking useless. Why would you do that? Am I not good enough? You need a bigger cock? You need to someone to fuck you harder than I do? How would you feel if you walked in on me banging somebody that you worked with? How many others have there been Dedra?"

It was an extremely uncomfortable conversation that only lasted a few minutes before he just went to bed in the spare bedroom.

The next day at work I watched Brenda as she was bending over in her spandex restocking the cooler with new flowers that had come in. I wished my ass was still as cute as hers.

At lunch we were chatting after she had asked how I was doing. I finally told her what had been going through my mind that morning.

I asked her, "Breda, this may sound crazy but, would you consider doing my husband? An apology gift from me? I would make it up to you somehow."

The question didn't seem to surprise her in the least. She said, "I totally understand where your coming from but I don't think I'm your girl. I too was cheated on by someone that I was totally in love with. It ruined me, and beside that it would probably ruin our friendship in the end. You should look for someone else." She reached across the table and put her hand on mine. She grinned and said, "But, I haven't had any sex other than solo in more than a year. I would definitely consider doing you if it doesn't work out for you two."

Her last words really stunned me. I hadn't expected this young woman to be hitting on me and I hadn't even considered that she may like women. That afternoon I couldn't help looking at her every chance had, wondering what it would be like to be with her. She was half my age and cute.

That evening when we were getting ready to close up for the weekend I invited her to come over for dinner. I suggested Chinese because there was a Chinese restaurant on the way home and Andrew loved their sweet and sour chicken.

To my surprise, Brenda accepted my invitation.

I saw a twinkle in Andrew's eyes that I hadn't seen in awhile when I introduced them. I noticed him glance at her butt when she turned around to set the food on the table.

We all enjoyed the meal and it was the first time Andrew and I had laughed since the camping trip.

We had a few drinks during and after eating so we all were starting to loosen up a bit.

At one point Andrew got up to go use the restroom. While he was gone, Brinda leaned close and whispered, "Your husband is handsome! Were you serious when you asked me if I would do him?"

I nodded a yes.

Brinda smiled a devious smile and said, "I'll do it if it can be all three of us!" She giggled, "I'll be your unicorn!"

"Unicorn?" I asked.

"Yes, someone who has sex with a married couple, both of them."

The idea began to soak in as Andrew returned and sat back down at the table. After a few minutes I smiled and nodded a yes to Brenda.

When Andrew had gotten up to mix us all another round of drinks, I mouthed the words, "Thank you!" To her. She only nodded and grinned.

Brinda smiled and winked at me.

I was feeling extra horny at the thought of watching my husband fuck her. Maybe it was the drinks but I kept having thoughts of eating her out. I wondered if she would let him cum in her. I'd never even thought of eating out a girl half my age and especially after my husband had cum in her. Regardless, I was having some of the nastiest thoughts I had ever had.

Brenda seemed to understand that I was unsure of how to set it all in motion. Maybe she felt the tension that lingered between Andrew and I.

I was surprised and proud of her when she looked at Andrew with that beautiful smile of hers and her big brown eyes locked on his, she boldly said, "Andrew, I'm going to be completely honest with you, Dedra told me everything. She feels bad and wants to make it up to you. She asked me if I would do you, as a gift and apology to you. After meeting you and the fact that your so handsome I agreed but only if it was the three of us and for the whole weekend.

So, do you want to have some fun? Wanna play with us? Maybe you would enjoy watching me go down on her? I don't know. Pretty much anything goes as far as I'm concerned but no strings attached. At first I didn't want to, but after meeting you, I have agreed to be your little fuck toy for the weekend. If your up for it, that is." She boldly kept smiling with her eyes locked on his waiting for his reply.

Andrew looked at Dedra with a questioning expression on his face. She smiled and said, Honey, in all honesty, I'm so sorry for my drunken mistake.

I really want to do this, I'll suck those delicious balls of yours while you do her! In fact I'm getting wet just thinking about watching you and Brenda. Please? Please say yes!"

He started laughing, "Well this is certainly an interesting proposition, and Brenda is definitely sexy! I question the age difference but then again, I'll be honest, yes, I would dearly love to have her spend the weekend with us."

Brenda, sipping her drink stood up. She sat her drink down, giggled and said, "Alrighty than, I'm yours for the weekend. But I fully expect for both of you to enjoy me, use me, I'm yours!" She walked around the table, reached under Andrew's chin and tipped his head back. They looked into each other's eyes for a moment then Brenda leaned close and kissed his lips.

Dedra felt her heart race. She was so horny already and thoughts of what the weekend may bring was making her wetter by the minute. Watching Andrew and Brenda kissing, knowing that Brinda had broken the ice and her husband was in for a very special weekend seemed to fuel the fire between her legs. And just maybe it would save their marriage.

Andrew and Brenda never broke their kiss as he stood up. Dedra watched his hands sliding down her back until he held a butt cheek in each hand.

Dedra got up and walked around behind him. Reaching around her husband, Dedra began pulling his shirt up. They broke the kiss long enough for her to pull it over his head. He felt her hands unbuttoning his pants then she pulled them down along with his underwear. He stepped out of them as he watched his wife step behind the young woman. Brinda moaned her approval between the kissing when she felt Dedra hug her from behind. Brenda let her hands drop. She said, "Mmmm!" as she grasped the hardest, fattest cock she had ever held. The swollen head already wet with precum. Their kissing was getting hot and passionate.

Dedra began undressing the young woman that stood between her and her husband like she was unwrapping a gift for him. Their kissing stopped only long enough for her to pull Brenda's top off of her. Andrew felt the firm breasts between them fall only slightly when her bra was unclasped and pulled away.

Dedra knelt down behind Brenda. A gorgeous, tight ass slowly came into view as the spandex was wiggled over the round hips and pulled down. Brenda raised one foot then the other, stepping out of the tight material.

Brenda with her long, red dreadlocks draping down her back and Andrew stood naked, still kissing like two teenagers in the back seat of a car on their second date.

Brenda moved her legs apart when she felt Dedra's hand slipping between her upper thighs. The hand slid up until it cupped her vulva. She felt kisses between her shoulder blades. A finger slipped into the slippery wetness between her puffy labia. She raised one leg, offering full access to her throbbing pussy. Dedra was intrigued by how tight the hole was as she slipped one finger into her friend. Brenda held her breath for a moment when she felt Andrew's fingers reaching for her cunt from the front. He began rubbing her swollen clit while Dedra laid gentle kisses on her back and fingered her from behind.

Brenda still grasping the pulsing cock with both hands. Her head tipped back and her mouth dropped open, her knees were beginning to buckle as her first orgasm of the weekend thundered up her spine and exploded through her body. She gasped and tugged on the hard cock, silently begging to have it shoved into her hungry, little cunt.

Dedra pulled her finger out of the tight pussy. She said, "Why don't you two go shower while I pick up? I'll shower when your done and join you in the bedroom in a few minutes."

Brenda agreed, knowing it had been a long day at work. Besides that the thought of being clean and a comfortable bed sounded like a good place to play. Dedra smiled to herself as she watched her forty five year old husband and the naked young woman with long, red dreadlocks wonder off to the bathroom.

She picked up the dishes from the table and threw away the empty takeout boxes.

She could hear laughter coming from the shower when she went into the bathroom.

Dedra opened the medicine cabinet and found a bottle of Viagra that her and Andrew had experimented with a few months earlier.

He didn't need it but it definitely kept him hard for a long time.

She took off her clothes and stepped into the walk-in shower with the other two.

Andrew winked at her when she handed him the blue pill. He swallowed it and washed it down with water from the shower head.

Hands roamed and explored naked bodies as they took turns under the warm spray.

One by one they left the shower and dried off with fluffy towels. Andrew first, leaving the two women to finish.

It wasn't long until Dedra and Brinda walked into the bedroom to find Andrew sitting on the bed. Things started getting interesting when Brinda turned to Dedra. Andrew watched the young woman hug his wife for only a moment before she leaned down and drew a nipple into her mouth and pushed her hand between Dedra's legs. Brenda stood up straight. She said loud enough for both to hear, "Lay down on the bed, I want to taste this!" As she ran her fingers through Dedra's trimmed bush. It seemed the young woman was in complete control of everything at the moment. Dedra let her young employee guide her to the bed with her hand still between her legs.

Dedra and Brenda laughing as the young woman pushed her back until she was on her back on the bed with feet on the floor.

Andrew sat beside his wife. He watched the cute woman kneel down on the floor at his wife's feet. She grasped her ankles and lifted her legs until Dedra's knees were bent and held high. Andrew watched the young woman reach up and pull the familiar lips apart until her pink, glossy flesh was exposed. She burried her face in it without any teasing or foreplay, Brenda pushed her tongue into her boss and started licking as her finger played over Dedra's clit.

Brenda realized imeadently that this hole was a bit bigger than her own. It excited her. She had wanted to fist a pussy but never had been with anyone that it would have been possible.

The thought sent ripples of pleasure up her spine. Andrew watched intently at what Brenda was doing as she pulled her mouth away and pushed two fingers into Dedra. He watched her add another finger, then a forth. Dedra pulled her knees higher, her back arched as she began fucking back at the fingers. It was feeling amazing and knowing that her husband was watching made it all that much better.

Dedra let her knees drop to the sides, offering full access. Andrew watched the familiar pussy open up, the pink flesh rolling in and out with each stroke of the four fingers. He watched the young woman add her thumb. His wife began to whimper as Brenda's knuckles forced her open wider and wider. He reached over and began gently rubbing her clit in gentle circles.

Brenda smiled up at him then turned her attention back to Dedra's cunt. She began a gentle twisting of her wrist, pushing harder.

Dedra's back arched up again, her fingers clinching the sheets beside her. Andrew realized just how good it was feeling to his wife. "Do it!" He whispered to Brenda.

She pushed harder. They both watched the flesh stretched tight around the rocking knuckles, then the small hand slipped past the tightness and into Dedras cunt. Dedra instantly began twitching and buckling. At one point she raised up enough to see the wrist fucking in and out of her pussy. Brenda was grinning and giggling. Andrew, wide eyed, watching it all, continued rubbing the hard clit. Dedra was having wonderfully intense orgasms as the fist slipped deeper and deeper into her.

She began to shudder and jerk. She whimpered, biting her bottom lip.

Brenda was in awe at how hard the muscles clenched her hand.

After a few minutes of intense orgasms Dedra reached down and began pulling the arm out, she had had enough. She literally collapsed when the hand slipped back through the tightness and left her feeling empty.

Brenda climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees straddling the older woman. She offered gentle kisses and whispered, "That was fucking amazing!"

Andrew stood up and stepped behind Brenda's upturned butt. Her pussy peeking out from below. His throbbing cock was painfully hard and he desperately wanted to fuck this cute young woman. Brenda moved back when she felt his hands on her ass. She scooted back until her butt was over the edge of the bed. She wiggled and parted her bent knees wider, her little pussy was offered as she continued to kiss Dedra.

Andrew knelt down, he gently pulled her lips open and eagerly leaned forward, anxious to taste the young woman's pussy before fucking her.

Brenda's body stiffened when she felt the warm tongue slid across her clit, up her slit then over her dark pucker where it lingered, the pointed tip gently probing at her asshole then back down. He stood back up. She felt the big, soft head moving between her slippery lips then it stopped at the soft opening. She held her breath when he grasped her hips and began pushing. Holding her tight, Andrew started pushing into the hot wetness. Brenda moved her knees apart wider yet. She reached back between her legs. Her fingers feeling the hard cock pushing as she parted her own lips and wiggled from side to side, helping him work it into her. The head popped in. It felt exquisite. She began playing with her throbbing clit and touching the hardness as it burrowed deeper.

12