Our Unicorn Saved Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew holding her hips, his thumbs pulling her butt cheeks apart, he watched the pink flesh clinging tight around his cock as it rolled in and out with him. Each forceful push forward, sinking a little deeper, stretching her a little more. He wondered if she would be able to take it all. It actually looked painful.

The words she spoke were like music to his ears, "Oh My Gawd, it feels so fucking good, you don't have to be gentle!"

He began forcing more into her, her tight pussy giving way with each push. She pushed back against it, swallowing it into herself. She felt his scrotum on her fingers now. He held her hips tight and pushed the last inches into the young woman's cunt. He held still for only a moment then pulled out until only the head remained. He pulled her hips back as he shoved it all back in in one slow motion.

Dedra watched the contorted face above her. The open mouth and tightly closed eyes. The contorted face of a virgin taking her first cock.

Although she knew it wasn't Brenda's first, it was obviously causing her to whither in pain and ecstasy at the same time. Dedra began talking to her younger friend. Taunting her with dirty talk. "You like that big cock don't you? Enjoy it my friend, I'm going to eat your little cunt when he is finished with it. Is it ok if he cums in you? I would love to taste his cum mixed with yours"

Brenda began to whimper and shake. The words Dedra spoke sounded so far away, yet they seemed to echo off the walls.

Dedra grinned at the grimace on Brenda's face as her petite body was being rocked forward each time Andrew pushed into her. Her hanging breasts swinging back and forth.

Dedra could tell by the familiar grunting sounds that her husband was making that he wasn't going to last long the first time. She reached out and held the swinging tits above her. Brenda made a high pitched screeching noise when Dedra began pinching and twisting her hard nipples. Dedra continued to talk, "Do you hear him? Can you tell that he's about to cum? Tell me Brenda, do you want to feel his cock pulsing in you, spewing his hot cum into you? There is going to be a lot Brenda, he hasn't cum in awhile, is it okay if he cums in you?" She pinched the wrinkled nipples harder, "tell him what you want Brenda!"

Brenda had been holding her breath, she exhaled then drew in a deep, gasping breath. Her pussy was feeling looser and throbbing now. She understood why Dedra was so much looser. Andrew's cock was a fucking monster. It felt so fucking good but she wondered if her pussy would ever be the same.

Broken words began to escape her, "Yes!

Use my pussy Andrew, cum in me!"

She heard him grunting, he began cursing, "Fuck yes, Gawd damned it's so fucking tight! I'm going to cum so fucking hard!"

His brutal slamming into her stopped. His fingers dug into the flesh on her hips as he pulled her down on his cock hard and began jerking. She felt him grow bigger, his cock began pulsing and jerking inside her, she felt warm cum pumping into her. She felt the warmth flooding her insides, she felt it being forced out between her clenching muscles and the hard, pulsing cock.

She glanced down at Dedra, Dedra said, "Is he cuming in you? He is, I can tell. Give it to me Brenda, as soon as he is done come up here and let me suck his cum from that sweet little cunt of yours."

Those words caused another thundering orgasm to explode through Brenda's body. The feeling of being held down on the pulsing cock, the warm cum blasting into her and the thought of Dedra wanting to eat her sloppy, cum filled pussy was too much. Her eyes rolled back, her body ridged and quivering. Then the pulsing cock that filled her so completely began to fuck in and out of her again. The gripping, strong hands seemed to be holding her down on it.

Dedra didn't expect him to stop as long as he was hard. With the Viagra it could be a couple of hours. At some point Brenda would need a break and Dedra desperately hoped he would fuck her too while she was enjoying licking and sucking Brenda's young, cum filled pussy. She had always been obsessed with swallowing his load. The nasty thought of sucking her husband's cum from this young woman's cute pussy was making her desperately horny.

Andrew continued to fuck the young woman for another ten minutes. She finally collapsed on top of Dedra, mumbling, "Fuck, my pussy hurts!"

Dedra, like a mother would say to a child, said, "Roll over, let me kiss it and make it all better."

Brenda giggled between ragged breaths, "Oh No, I'm going to be on top, be careful what you ask for." She said as she raised up and began crawling forward. Brenda sat up still straddling Dedra. She wiggled forward until her pussy was directly above her face. Dedra felt Andrew lifting her legs. The little pussy looked used, red and swollen now. The lips were parted from the wide stance. White froth clung between the parted minora.

She felt the familiar cock slipping into her own pussy.

Pearly white cum began to leak from the little cunt, dripping out and landing on her cheek.

She raised her head, opened her mouth and covered the warm hole. Dedra pushed her tongue into it and began gently sucking.

She couldn't see Andrew but he was pushing her legs up high.

Brenda's arms reached back, she slipped them behind the two legs at her sides. She pulled the legs until they were under her armpits, leaving Dedra's butt held high and wide open behind her.

Andrew stood looking at the splayed cunt in front of him. The young woman's back with long red dreadlocks draped over her shoulders. He realized he was still angry with his wife when he found himself wanting to punish her upturned ass and gaping cunt. Thoughts of trying to get his own fist in it crossed his mind but he thought it was too big. He was angry but nonetheless, he didn't want to injure her.

Brenda's head tipped back, she began rocking back and forth, rubbing her sodden pussy over Dedra's face. She felt the tongue digging into her. Without regard for Dedra's comfort, Brenda began humping the face between her legs. It felt wonderful when she felt the tongue on her wrinkled pucker and nose burried in her hole.

Andrew began testing the waters. He wanted to see the splayed cunt stretched again. He would stop if Dedra complained. He bent down and began flicking her hard clit with his tongue. He rubbed four fingers up and down, between and over her lips. She was oozing clear, slippery liquid.

He pressed the tips of his four fingers together and tucked his thumb in between them. Raising back up, he watched the tips of his fingers slipping into her hole. Amazed at how wet and how easy his fingers went in until he got to his knuckles. He began a gentle twisting, he could feel it giving way, slowly opening wider and wider. He pushing harder. Slowly he began a fucking motion, twisting and pushing. His knuckles slowly sinking deeper.

Brenda could hear Dedra draw an occasional deep breath. She could feel her own soft flesh being sucked on. Slurping and sucking sounds followed by Dedra's head tipping slightly back every time she swallowed.

Dedra was totally lost to the world. It seemed there was no end to the deliciously thick liquid that could be coaxed from the little hole. The stretching of her own hungry cunt was exquisitely pleasing. She wanted more, more cum to swallow, more of what Andrew was doing, more gasping for a breath of air, more hurt in her cunt. All of a sudden her body began to tremble and shake, her legs twitched and jerked, her toes curled. There was a fullness in her cunt that she had never felt. Never had anything felt this fucking good.

Andrew watched the pink flesh that was gripping his wrist roll in and out of his wife with each push and pull. His hand clenched into a fist. Her cunt quivering from the muscle spasms inside her. His uncomfortably hard cock from the Viagra was dripping precum again. The way her cunt would bulge outward when he pulled and raked his knuckles over the hard, swollen gland just inside her.

Brenda noticed Dedra was flailing beneath her.

She raised up off of her to see if she was okay.

Dedra was obviously slipping into unconsciousness. Foamy drool leaking from her mouth, her eyes rolled back and heavy heaving of her chest as she struggled to breathe. Her body jerking with a seizure like twitching. The young woman watched intently try to see if she was just having an extremely intense orgasm or if it was something else.

Andrew had noticed the change himself, he was cautiously pulling his hand from the quivering cunt. Brenda gently lowered the legs that had been held under her armpits.

She watched a gob of thick cum drip out of her and land in Dedra's hair.

Brenda climbed off of her as Andrew was lowering her feet back to the floor. Brenda climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom to get a wet towel to cool and clean her friend.

Half an hour later they all lay sprawled on the bed, totally spent and tired. Brenda, in the middle, snickered and said, "This is only Friday night, I don't know if I can take two more days of that!" They all laughed. Dedra rolled close and snuggled with Brenda. She giggled and said, "What do you think Andrew, can we keep her?"

Teasing he said, "No!"

Needless to say, the three of them screwed all weekend. Andrew and Dedra were laughing and teasing each other more than they had in a long time.

On the way to work Monday morning, Dedra asked Brenda if she wanted to come back for more fun after work. Brenda declined, saying that she was going to look at a new apartment because her landlord had given her's to his nephew.

During lunch Dedra went outside and called Andrew, she explained what was going on with Brenda and asked what he thought about offering her to stay with them for awhile. He said, "Its fine with me but are you sure it would be a good idea for you two to live and work together?"

Andrew grinned that evening when both Dedra and Brenda got out of her car.

12