All Comments on 'Our Vacation'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
stacejostacejoalmost 8 years ago
Wett panties

Soo Sexy MMMMM ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

One of the BEST!!

cat45cat45almost 8 years ago
So fucking Hot!!!

It took me so long to read this story, because I had to quit so often or else I was going to cum before I had read it all. Then I would start reading again and only be able to do another couple of paragraphs before I had to stop again. This will definitely be my" go to" story when I finish a prolonged edging session and am ready to cum. Just fucking fantastic...a classic.

GermanikusGermanikusalmost 8 years ago

Really good story. The descent is a little bit to fast and slick. The husband should have a little more doubts about what is happening.

sober71sober71almost 8 years ago
5*'s

Loved it from beginning to end. Would love to succumb to a black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Vacation

That is what I call a vacation. Lots of fucking and groping and grabbing.

eviltwin52eviltwin52almost 8 years agoAuthor
to Anonamously

I don't delete comments, even those as stupid as yours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
all the same

i read one of the black guys calling the white guy a white faggot. seems to me the black guys are faggots too, right? thought the story really started well but fizzled half way.

stacejostacejoalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Soo Sexy Love the Story can't wait till the next one...

PeanisboundPeanisboundalmost 8 years ago
Great set up and sex scenes

Really liked the set up and sex scenes but you could use some work on the writing of it a lot of racial superiority was poorly written and repetitive. Would love to see you flesh out a little more of the characters make them less one dimensional and continue with how Ray and Lilly use their new white worshipers in the future. Hope this helps you. Contact me if you want some more help on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story so sexy

I love your story so very sexy. I am a sissy queer cumslut cuckold and can only dream of being dominated,Love wife to fuck real men. I am a queer and do not fuck wife,I suck cocks and eat all the cum I can. I love cream pies. So nice when 2 guys suck each other in front of their wives,I love sucking cock while wife watches and takes photos. It so nice being a homo and feminine,wife needs a real man to fuck not me. I can watch and help her fuck and clean up.

patandjeanpatandjeanover 7 years ago
great story until violence gets mentioned...

sorry but these stories where the black threatens or beats up the white guy is complelty unreal. If that would happen to me that guy would be on his ass so fast, no matter his size or color...total BS imo

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Kinda lost me on this one

I liked the D/s aspect. I liked the IR aspect. I liked the white male bottom. I don't for one second believe in ANY racial superiority just because some guys has a 9 inch dick or for any other reason. Also, the violence displayed had nothing to do with D/s. It was violence for the sake of violence. And others have said if the white male bottom is a faggot, then so must the top be as well. if the glass slipper fits then.......

Ed

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
And just as an FYI

For those that have never been. My wife and I have been going to Hedonism II for 21 years (and Hedo III before it closed, there never was a Hedonism I) and you will NEVER see this activity out in the open. IR sex can be seen fairly often BUT you will never see man on man sex out in the open at Hedo.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
would like to book too

I travel quite a bit, and have yet to book this vacation . it would be awesome to explore and expirement. feel free to shoot me a email if you are going, would love to be with.

stacejostacejoalmost 6 years ago
Wow MMMMM

Soo Sexy MMMMMM....

stacejostacejoalmost 5 years ago
MMMMMM....

Wow Soo Hott..... More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No way

This one is fuck up her husband should commit suicide.

stacejostacejoabout 4 years ago
MMMMMM....

Still Love reading this.....

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47almost 4 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories ever read. Great jacking story. Thanks for writing.

robin48robin48almost 3 years ago

i have smalll white cok and love wearing panties..This story is so hot and perfect for small white cocks to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck Leon and fuck this stupid fucking story.

Sounding22Sounding22almost 3 years ago

Me and my wife have a friend that happens to be black, he watched the kids and makes good $$.

But the wife is forever late from work and always girls night, we see them/her with the same

Man. And Curtis is clueless!

I on the other hand. was in a 69 and got pussy full of cum, and finger fucked. I didn’t fuck her that night or ever again. I know our bull intimately you might say.

I was cuckold and he was brought home as well.

Funny thing Curtis knows I’m a cuck and can’t see how I stand it!

skx750skx7509 months ago

the author of this story has a head full of bad wiring

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The people who complain should remember that this is FICTION.

One of the hottest stories I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1703 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.