Our Vacation in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers

He said "Yes I do." Peter asked if we had had done this type of thing before.

I told him that we have, but it isn't something that we do often. The times we have shared ourselves, the situation was just right for it.

Without a word, Kim got up from the chair and went over to Peter. She knelt between his legs and said it was getting late and she wanted to give him something to remember us by. She took his cock into her hands and began playing with his foreskin, rolling it back and forth over the head of his cock. He was starting to get erect. She pulled his foreskin down exposing his gland and took him into her mouth. Peter's head fell back as he enjoyed the pleasure of Kim's mouth.

From where I was sitting, I got a side view of them. As Kim's head bobbed up and down on Peter's cock I watched his length disappear and reappear between her lips. Her tits were bouncing on his thighs as she worked on his dick. The sight of Kim blowing Peter, her bouncing tits and the sucking sounds had me aroused again. I slowly stroked myself as I watched them. Knowing Kim as I do, I know she loves to have a cock in her pussy as she sucks on a cock. With that in mind, I got up and positioned myself behind her and rubbed my dick up and down the length of her slick pussy seam. She adjusted her hips to give me better access. I slid into her pussy that was soaked from her own juices and the loads Peter and I had left. I slowly fucked her as she sucked on Peter.

I looked down at her ass and saw her exposed rosebud. I had to have it, but didn't know if she was up for it. I withdrew my dick from her pussy and rubbed a finger in her pussy to get it lubricated. I then rubbed my lubricated finger over her rosebud and applied a little pressure. Kim pushed her butt into my finger. I knew this was the OK sign, so I slowly inserted my finger in her ass. She stopped sucking Peter and let out a moan as I fingered her ass. I removed my finger and put my dick back into her pussy and gave her a few strokes. My cock was nice and lubed, so I put the head against her asshole. I applied slow and steady pressure to slowly make my entry. Kim stopped sucking Peter again and was just holding his cock in her hand as she focused on my entry into her backdoor. The head of my dick finally made its way into her anal opening which caused Kim to let out a deep moan. I didn't go any further so she could get used to my cock's presence. I told her to push back when she was ready. I don't think Peter knew I was entering my wife's ass, as he sat up a bit to see over Kim's head to see what I was doing. Kim now pushed back giving me the signal it was OK to fuck her ass. I pushed my length all the way in and slowly pumped my cock into her ass. After a few seconds she was used to me in her ass and began to suck on Peter again. Her ass felt unbelievable wrapped around my dick. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I pumped her slowly. As I did Kim made more moaning and grunting sounds while she sucked his dick. The tight grip her ass had on my cock quickly got me to the point where I was ready to blow. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as I fucked her ass. In a few strokes I was empting my balls into her sweet asshole. Damn it felt good! After I was able to steady myself, I withdrew my cock from her. I looked down and her asshole was gapping and my cum was running out of her.

Kim began to go crazy on Peter's cock, stroking and sucking fast as she was trying to make him cum. It wasn't long before Peter started moaning loudly, signaling he was ready to cum. Kim released him from her mouth and stroked his cock. Peter took over by grabbing his dick and stroked himself. Kim sat up and intensely watched him jerk his cock as she put her hand on her pussy and rubbed her clit. Kim laid back on the carpet to finish herself off, as she likes to lie down to masturbate. Her finger rubbed her clit with blinding speed as she watched Peter jerk his cock. I told and motioned to Peter to cum on her tits. He got up and stood up straddled her as he jerked himself. Kim's eyes were fixed on his cock as he stroked it while she diddled her clit. Peter started to make grunting sounds and dropped down to one knee as he still straddled her and brought his dick closer to her tits. With a loud groan, Peter began to cum. He shot his load all over Kim's beautiful 38DD's. I couldn't believe how much he came since he had came not long ago. Her nipples, breasts, upper stomach and neck had cum all over them. As Peter was milking the cum from his cock, Kim let loose with a very deep groan as she brought herself to orgasm.

After they both came back to reality, Kim took Peter's hand and placed it on her breasts and had him rub his cum all over her breasts. Peter made circles on her nipples with his come. As his cum became cool, her nipples became erect.

Kim said that she needed to clean up and went to the bathroom and I accompanied her.

Peter went to the kitchen sink to clean his hands.

While we were cleaning ourselves there was a knock at the door.

I heard Peter speaking German to a female. It was a short conversation and the door closed.

We came out of the bathroom and gathered our clothes and got dressed.

Peter said that we must have made too much noise because one of his neighbors came by to ask if everything was OK. He told her yes, the TV was loud.

We all laughed then said good night, as it was time for us to go back to the hotel. We told Peter that we were leaving to Munich tomorrow afternoon and we enjoyed his company. We exchanged phone numbers and emails before we left.

On the drive to the hotel Kim thanked me for getting the ball rolling with Peter. She went on to say that every now and then she needs a really good fucking like we gave her and is glad we have such a strong relationship where we can let loose. For the rest of the ride she sat quietly and had a look being in total bliss.

fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers
12