Our Weekend Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there, jaw agape, never having witnessed my wife squirt with me inside her. Cheryl's fingers wrapped around Phil's firm hips, pressing into his flesh, and drew him to her. Her lover announced, "I'm cumming!" and his paced changed from forceful to deliberate. Each manly grunt was timed with his deepest penetration. Cheryl's head rocked from side to side as Phil delivered his seed to the entrance to her tender womb.

Barb, toying with my spent, but now hardening cock said, "He's not done yet."

After four or five more thrusts, Phil pulled all the way out, taking his fat dick in his hand. I watched in awe as he squeezed off another half dozen ropes of cum, which splattered Cheryl's thighs, belly and vulva with his silvery slime.

"He really cums a lot," said Barb, extending one knee over my hips while she guided my revitalized cock into her. Her body obstructed the TV but there was no noise coming from the master bedroom anyway.

Barb began to roll her hips up and down my body, doing the work of taking my cock as deep as possible. "You should last longer now," Barb said, softly. "Let me do the work."

I pulled on her nipples while Barb used my dick to her satisfaction. She cooed as I stretched and twisted her eraser-sized gems. Those perky globes danced in a circular motion with each flex of Barb's hips.

Barb's rocking turned to a more forceful lift and drop, and Barb began to slam down on me. My thumb strummed across the tip of her mini cock-like nub, and my thick pubes tickled her smooth labia as our bodies collided. I was impressed that I hadn't gone off like a teenager this time. Barb rode me for another five minutes before she quickened her pace.

"Cum inside me, Allan," she said. I felt Barb's contractions, but was unable to join her when she climaxed. She dismounted, leaving my slick cock standing at attention.

"Sorry," I offered.

Once Barb rolled out of my view of the TV, I caught Phil and Cheryl walking away, from the bed, and toward the en suite bathroom.

"That's okay, sweetie," Barb said, kindly. "Save it up for later. Maybe we can all play together." My rod had already lost its proud vertical form, but those words sounded very erotic.

Barb took my hand, and suggested, "Let's go clean up too." We showered leisurely, and while we dried off, I apologized for both for my premature ejaculation and not being able to cum when Barb was ready.

"I've seen this many times with men, the first time they swap with us," she replied. "A few guys never got hard at all. Sometimes, watching a man so adept as Phil can have negative results on them. But, I could tell that you are one of those guys who gets off more by seeing her pleasured." She gave me a friendly kiss, and added, "You have a nice dick, too. That was fun."

Barb was right. I couldn't keep my eyes off of the two of them, and the sounds Cheryl made were just too much for me. Maybe, if we all shared a bed, it might be easier to be in the moment.

Before Barb left the bathroom, she said, "Supper won't be until sunset, so feel free to roam the grounds and get reacquainted with Cheryl.

I returned to our room, where Cheryl was slipping on a black thong. When she saw me, she came up and kissed me. "Are you okay, Al? Did you and Barb have fun?" She had a concerned look, which relieved me somewhat. We both put on shorts and button shirts while we talked

"Uh, yeah. It was good." I almost mentioned seeing that she definitely had a good time with Phil, and stopped myself from mentioning the camera in their bedroom. "How about you? Was it everything you thought it would be?"

Cheryl, probably understanding my frail ego, shrugged a bit and said, " Yeah, it was okay." Wow, I thought, after the sights and sounds from the TV, she kept a straight face and continued to fluff it off. "I mean, you must have been in heaven playing with those big boobs of hers."

We decided to walk the beach for a bit, and having the sand sift through your toes is wonderfully satisfying. Cheryl asked if I would do that again if they were interested. I noticed the relief in her face when I said, "Sure. I mean, if you want to."

Playing it cool, Cheryl added, "I mean, only if they ask us." We chatted about other mundane things as Cheryl and I walked. It was great to get away from it all, and the island was turning out to be a very exciting experience.

When we got back, Phil was turning steaks over on the barbecue and Barb was setting the table under the palapa. He wore shorts and a golf shirt, while Barb wore a long, white summer dress, with the same floral pattern as Rosa's. There were no panties to be seen through this garment. Her nipples were prominent through the flimsy material, as were Barb's generous ass cheeks when she turned around.

"The steaks look great, Phil," I said, smelling the peppercorn emanating from the grill.

"We've got to keep our strength up, right Allan?" We both laughed, as did the girls.

"Barb nearly wore me out!" I said, smiling at Cheryl.

"I would like to see that," replied Phil. "Maybe the four of us could have a go, later tonight. Nothing like watching your wife with another man, is there Allan?" I looked to Cheryl, to see if she was in on the joke, but she didn't let on if she was.

He winked at me, and then I offered to Cheryl, "To be honest, I wondered what it would have been like to watch you and Phil together..."

Cheryl said, "Oh, you two are such perverts!" She helped Barb get more items from inside the house.

In a lower voice, Phil said, "Barb said you enjoyed watching Cheryl and I." He followed with a proud smirk.

"I have to admit, it was wild sneaking a peek like that."

"Yes, I know. Barb told me you nearly came before you got it inside her." His comment stung a bit, but I knew that I wanted to see Cheryl with him again. He added, "Does Cheryl always squirt like that when you two are having sex?"

I wasn't ready to admit that she has never squirted with me inside her. "Um, yeah. Sometimes." Phil placed his hand on my shoulder, and patted it as if to say, "Sure thing." I then realized that Cheryl likely already divulged the answer to that question, and I've been caught trying to salvage my masculinity. Phil was just showing me who the boss is.

Near the end of out meal, Phil asked, "Hey ladies, what say we have a glass of wine and then we can adjourn to the bedroom? I think our guest, Allan here, deserves some special treatment from the two of you. I won't mind watching for a while. Who is up for that?"

"Count me in!" said Barb.

"Me too," offered Cheryl. "I don't mind sharing with Barb!" The two girls giggled and I grew immediately hard at being the center of attention for a while. Phil poured four glasses of wine for us, and in only a few minutes, all of them were empty. We walked into the house as the sun fell beneath the golden and blue horizon.

Phil was first to enter the bedroom, and went to Barb's vanity to pull out the chair. He turned the chair to face the bed and sat in it. Cheryl and Barb took the cue and both began peeling off my clothes. Cheryl pulled my shirt over my head and Barb removed my shorts and underwear.

"Go on, Allan. Lay down in the big bed." The covers were still strewn about from his and Cheryl's afternoon session. I saw a rather large wet spot from Cheryl's squirting orgasm, and stains from the numerous shots of semen that were still not dried. When Barb climbed on the opposite side, I was forced to lie in the enormous wet spots, but ignored their coolness as both women began fondling every part of my body but my cock.

I loved being tended to by two beautiful women, and peered over to see Phil just enjoying the show. His clothes were still in place, and he showed not a lot of excitement at that point. Barb said, "Put your head at the foot of the bed, and Cheryl and I will give you what you're looking for."

I didn't question why, as I was up for anything the women were willing to do. Both of them went to work on my cock; Cheryl up one side of my shaft, and Barb up the other. When they met at the top, Barb slipped her tongue into Cheryl's sweet mouth, where their tongues danced a bit.

Cheryl went over the top and gulped my six inches as deeply as she could, while Barb worked her way to my balls. It wasn't long before Cheryl raised one leg over my body and lowered her slick pussy to my face. I licked her entire vulva with a passion, and each of us moaned at the oral teasing of our junk.

Barb remained sucking and lapping at my hairy ball sack. I could see nothing but Cheryl's taint and the lovely dark pucker of her backside. It was then that I heard Phil say out loud, "Okay, who wants some big cock?"

"Me first!" answered Barb. "Cheryl's kind of busy right now. She positioned herself right beside Cheryl, cheek to cheek, so I had a great view of Phil's already steel hard cock when he removed his shorts and moved next to us, behind his wife. He had to be two inches longer than me and much thicker.

His cock slipped easily into his wife, plunging right down to the root. I kept licking Cheryl, much to her delight. It was Barb's turn to moan as her husband filled her pussy. Phil's eyes met mine as his hands held Barb firmly by the hip We winked again and continued plowing her.

"How about you, Cheryl? Do you want some good dick too?" My wife raised her mouth off my cock long enough to answer.

"Fuck, eyes! Give me a turn." I attempted to wriggle from under Cheryl to give him access, but Phil spoke up.

"You're good there, Allan. I've got enough room." Cheryl began sucking me in earnest, while Barb ran one hand over Cheryl's very sensitive nipples.

Before I knew it, Phil towered above my face, his firm cock pointed at Cheryl's sopping pussy. My wife raised off me and said to me, "Guide him into me, baby." I raised one hand up and, for the first time in my life, took hold of another man's penis. I tugged his foreskin back to reveal a purplish spearhead, and lined it up with Cheryl's vagina.

I still had my fingers wrapped around his tool when he pushed into her. His hanging ball sack slapped my thumb and index finger before I pulled my hand away. My eyes were fixed to where his hose met Cheryl's wide spread pussy lips. Barb called out, "Fuck her, baby!"

Phil continued thrusting until his balls slapped her taint. Cheryl's moans mixed with Barb's excited words, "She loves it! Keep going." From my position beneath my wife, Phil's cock prevented his and my eyes from meeting. His wiener became sodden with Cheryl's lubrication while his wife toyed with Cheryl's backside.

Cheryl made the same noises as she had earlier in the day, with Barb's teasing fingers and her boss's girthy cock double teaming Cheryl, as she never has experienced before. Phil's weapon looked even more immense up close, bit when Cheryl began to wail again, I wasn't ready for the deluge that would spray from her most personal place.

I watched Cheryl's watery juice spewing all over her lover's dick, balls, and thighs. Like a faucet, Cheryl drenched my face, chin and chest. And then Phil made noises like a grizzly bear - deep, guttural groans and grunts as his hips drove into my wife at a frenzied pace. I realized that Phil's climax was imminent, and I had nowhere to escape his milky jets.

My tongue had my wife at the edge of a clitoral orgasm and her thighs gripped my head like a vice. Phil's cock pushed deeply into Cheryl and stopped. He pulled back to push in again, and I saw his cock was coated with his own thin stringy slime - his first of many jets had already left him, to fill what little voids had not already been stretched by his massive tool.

He pushed in once more, and the first of his silvery load appeared between his shaft and my wife's pussy lips. Some of his goo was creating a tendril between her lips and his balls when he pulled back once more.

"Fill her up for me, baby!" cheered Barb to her man. The pillow her face was burrowed into muffled Cheryl's groans. Her hips shuddered with orgasmic energy. With a few more strokes, Phil's semen readily drooled downward and onto my nose; the warm creamy flow drizzling down my cheeks.

Phil pushed one last time and pulled out so he could squeeze out the last of his emissions. It jettisoned up and over Cheryl's backside and onto her back and shoulders. The last of it oozed from his cock head, and fell onto my forehead.

The next thing I knew, Barb had appeared over me to clean up Phil's dripping shaft. Then she moved lower, to lap up his semen from Cheryl's pussy. With no cock inside my wife, her pussy spilled out his gunk, where Barb greedily ate it up. She came down to me and opened her mouth, sharing his salty seed.

Cheryl, in her exhaustion, forgot all about my cock, and it remained steadfastly erect, and purple from her sucking. My precum oozed from my slit, with no hole available for it to lubricate. Phil lay next to my wife, the king in his king-sized bed.

Barb then took over above me, in the same sixty-nine position that I had started out with Cheryl. Barb took my cock deep, and offered me a taste of her meaty pussy lips. I ate her out while Barb pulled her mouth back to suck as hard as she could on my cock head.

I sucked Barb's erect clit, like a cock, my lips pursed as I strode up and down the sturdy nub. She let out a moan when she felt the first burst of semen from my over-sensitized dick. Then, her hips flexed when her own orgasm took her over.

Once the two of us were depleted, four bodies were laid in various positions atop their bed. Barb was first to move, telling Phil, "My turn to finish." Phil and Barb began another round of foreplay, while Cheryl and I just cuddled. The older and better-fit male was hard again in no time. The two of them fucked for the next ten minutes while Cheryl and I recovered.

When they ended their session, Phil offered the use of the shower to Cheryl and I. We spent fifteen minutes under the warm spray, and went straight to bed, where we kissed and collapsed. As I lay there in the quiet, I realized that both Cheryl and I had fallen under the sexual control of our hosts. How long had Cheryl been under his spell, and how far into this submissive spiral would Barb and Phil take us?

Before I fell asleep, Cheryl turned to me. "Are you okay, Al?"

"Yes. I think so. Are you?"

"Yes," she replied, "That was fun tonight." She rubbed my chest with her soft fingers. "Did you like Phil fucking me like that, right over top of you?'

"Cheryl, seeing him enter you and stretch you was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Hearing the sounds you make with him was very fucking hot."

"I thought so," she said, "You were the hardest I've ever felt when I was sucking you."

"I know. I thought I was going to cum just as he did, but then you stopped sucking me..."

"I'm sorry, Al. I couldn't help myself, but to just enjoy how full good it felt."

I turned and kissed my wife gently. "I love you, Cheryl."

"I love you too, baby. Good night. See you in the morning." This was going to be quite a weekend.