All Comments on 'Our Wild Hunt'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

A couple of great characters you created!

5

HargaHarga7 months ago

Would love to read about their future adventures. 5*

oneagainstoneagainst7 months ago

Man, I had her pegged as a werewolf all the way through.

Bronco56Bronco567 months ago

Another no talent great story.

5stars

johntcookseyjohntcooksey7 months ago

Honestly, you had me with the eternally seductive green eyes, red hair, and pale skin triad. And the name ‘Tabitha’ brought to mind Elizabeth Montgomery, my all-time favorite, sexiest witch ever, from the old TV serial ‘Bewitched’. (Tabitha was the character name of her on-screen daughter). A sweet and sexy friends-to-lovers romance, as usual, impeccably written. A delectable treat to accompany my morning coffee. Thanks much.

steeltiger01steeltiger017 months ago

Absolutely brilliant. You managed a pretty damn perfect seasonal story.

LanmandragonLanmandragon7 months ago

Wow! That is quite something! A talented look at basic lust and ancient rituals.

elizalooelizaloo7 months ago

As a Witch, and a part-time Goddess, :) I thoroughly enjoyed this romp! Well written as you always do, likeable characters and a love story amongst the celebration. Your stories occasionally contain MCs who 'find each other again" and I love how you portray that coming together again. Well done! 5*

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft7 months ago

It’s always a great day when a new story of yours pops up on my screen. A lovely set of MCs and enjoyable dialogue, as usual. “Sexy zombie walk of shame” broke me up. Great costume idea.

.

If the Lord of Literotica ever enforces a ‘truth in advertising’ policy for our usernames, you will certainly have to change yours. Or at least, punctuate it, maybe like, ‘No, Talent! (Hack…)’.

.

Five * from me.

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuy7 months ago

Loved this. Terrific, realistic dialogue. It really felt like I was a fly on the wall watching two old friends catch up and fall back into their playful banter. The predator/prey dynamic was a lot of fun and the closing paragraph redefined that dynamic in a touching way. Five stars all day.

Thors_FistThors_Fist7 months ago

Great story, well written.

SyzyguySyzyguy7 months ago

Nice take on the subject. I liked the "solution" with the "sexy zombie" walk. Thank you for posting it.

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

A little slow to get going and wondering where it was going but alas the realization of true love emerges.

I did like they way they solved their 'dress' problem after their passionate coupling in the park. Very good.

Omart57Omart577 months ago

Loved it, NTH! Five and favorited! Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Abso-fucking-lutley fabulous!!! The hope and promise really of a wonderful lasting love story delivered in an imaginative way. The Hack strikes again.

Corny1974Corny19747 months ago

Excellent as always. Very special.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As others have said, I truly enjoy your stories. I always look forward to your creativity and the way you develop romances. A perfect Wild Hunt Halloween story! K

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Even in a relatively short story, you manage to hit all the marks. You’re one to follow around.

CastAdriftCastAdrift7 months ago

Freaking amazing. Finding the love of your life and claiming them in love with the promise of a lifetime of love. What more could any of us want?

As always, well written, creative, concise, and with a masterful turn of phrase and cultural reference.

Thanks! A favorite for me.

DevinterDevinter7 months ago

Extremely well written. I thought the "I love you" and "let's keep the baby" felt a little sudden and rushed, if I'm perfectly honest, but stranger things have certainly happened in real life I suppose. As a big fan of mythology, and being very familiar with the wild hunt legend and with the gods and "pagan" traditions you named, I enjoyed that aspect greatly. Still, the sexy zombie walk of shame was my favourite part - very clever! Easy 5/5!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice7 months ago

Well written throughout, including the clever zombie ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is there no limit to your creativity? A massively endowed Cernunnos takes his destined mate in a moonlit forest. 5 stars for your tale of a archetypal coupling!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler7 months ago

This is a very good and well developed story. For me to get to Five Stars I would have preferred more drama and less sex.

Thanks

shopratshoprat7 months ago

Really good! It seems to me more of a Romance than EC, but that's a nit, it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love how you developed both in Past History and current revelation of true but, unheeded feelings. Always love the Happy ending. A little jealous of the Friendship they had for so long and the way it had in abesenture grown into Love.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller7 months ago

Usual high standard. And that’s a big complement. Em

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire7 months ago

Great job, NTH! Very hot, very creative, and I loved how they came together and the explanation for their appearance at the end. In getting to the bottom to comment, I noticed that someone mentioned Tabitha and Bewitched. That was my first thought, too, that the name was a great nod to my favorite witch ever and an excellent Halloween tie-in. Great job and best wishes in the contest.

MVarroMVarro7 months ago

Simply wonderful

BazzleBazzle7 months ago

Extremely high standards as ever, nicely done.

Wish I could get my stuff to read as good as yours!

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

Amazing! A great Wild Hunt! no spoiler, but the "se.zo.wa.of.sh" would deserve a dedicated Contest on Lit

SilverFoxMulletSilverFoxMullet6 months ago

I really liked this one! Crazy good.

Lyon796Lyon7966 months ago

Five stars as always! Great story wonderfully told.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy6 months ago

Very well done - well written! I wasn’t sure at the start but definitely got interesting quickly! Most important I was entertained and enjoyed the dialogue. It got me smiling while reading. 5 stars for sure!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A spirited story. Thank you.

pickles7847pickles784722 days ago

hard to understand/appreciate with all the nerdy references

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...