Our Worlds are Far Apart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slurping sound ended as he moved from her sex, letting her come down from her rapture. The storm of ecstasy soon bled into the pleasant embrace of afterglow.

His hands eased her thighs apart. She watched him crawl in between them, his erect cock straining in the air, a bead of pre-cum seeping from the head. He kissed at her breast, one hand closing around the base of his cock to guide it to her waiting slit.

"No song ever written or ever to be written...could possibly compare to the sound you make when ecstasy claims you."

She reached out to tug him closer. Their mouths met tenderly, his body coming atop hers.

His cock nudged against her cunt.

One thrust sank him inside her.

She threw her legs around his waist, letting her head fall back, a moan spilling from her.

"Nor to the sound you make when I get inside you," he added breathlessly.

A second thrust brought him all the way inside her.

She moaned again, staring up adoringly at him even as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes, luxuriating in the sleek heat of her quim. His manhood throbbed inside her, fitting perfectly as always. The sensation of fullness was always a delight, but it paled in comparison to the utter satisfaction of joining so intimately and thoroughly with him.

When he let his head fall forward and opened his eyes, she received the same adoring gaze in return.

He kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around his sides, bringing him closer to her.

His hips drew back, his cock sliding through her needy channel.

Their first bout of the night had been frantic. They had been forced to subsist largely on stolen moments over the years, so they were well accustomed to feverish lust. The fear of discovery and the wicked thrill of such forbidden carnality always added to the passion. It had felt normal to rush, to forgo too much foreplay, him tossing her onto the bed and rucking her dress up over her hips, her yanking off her panties and spreading her legs so he could claim her awaiting quim.

Halfway through that bout, he had stopped, and pulled his cock from her.

Her confused whine had gone ignored, and he had instead set about to undressing her.

"We don't need to rush anymore," he had told her.

Even when Branden had gone away on royal duties, allowing for Wynn to visit and for them to share a more indulgent, laid-back lust, there had been concern and fear. As often as he would visit and share her bed, he would rarely spend the night with her, as she would usually send him away, worried about the unlikely-but-still-possible chance of someone discovering them and her husband subsequently punishing them and her children. Wynn had managed a few times to convince her to let him stay the night, her craving for not just his cock but also his physical presence overriding any motherly or personal concerns. Even then, feeling his warmth behind her as he held her had not been as comforting as it should have been.

"And we don't need to worry about someone finding us," he had added.

When she had understood those two truths, she had stayed still to let him undress her.

They had resumed their lovemaking soon after, the pace slower, more relaxed.

The pace now was also slow and relaxed. Wynn rocked his hips back and forth, his mouth locked onto hers. Her channel clutched at his cock, sending out juices to bathe it. The sensations drew a groan from him, one hand taking a fistful of the bedsheets, the other dimpling her thigh.

The kiss soon ended as his mouth slipped off hers, sliding to her neck. His teeth scraped at the skin, his lips closing around the swath. She purred, clinging to him, her back arching.

"Thank the gods it's been cold lately...no one will question why I'm wearing a scarf..."

His mouth moved to her ear, nipping at the lobe.

"I'll be leaving love bites on more than just your neck. Good thing the public can't see your breasts or thighs."

"They'd wonder what wild animal got to me..."

He laughed, that warm breath tickling her ear.

His mouth moved back to her neck, sucking there. At the same time, his hips rocked firmer, the forward swing boasting more momentum, drawing another purr from her. She dug her fingers into his sides, anchoring herself to him as well with her legs.

The steady pace continued, letting his cock glide through her channel. He refused to leave her neck. His hand at her hip darted along her belly and found a breast, stroking over the stiff nipple with the pad of the thumb. Her head tilted back against the sheets, and she sighed happily, content underneath him.

But the slick embrace of her womanhood offered too much pleasure for him to maintain the idle rhythm.

His enthusiasm went up bit by bit so as to not catch her off guard. The rocking of his hips gained strength until it was a firm pumping. Her own pleasure gained strength as well. Bodily fluids mingled between them, a sheen of sweat starting to form on her skin, smearing along the same sheen on his, wetness between their legs forming another combination.

The firm pumping suddenly became a strong thrusting, this time catching her off guard. She cried out, surprised but still delighted.

His hands took her wrists and pinned them to the bed. His mouth moved too, pouncing on her breasts, kissing forcefully all over their heavy swells, the soft mounds already bouncing from the thrusts. She squealed at the aggression, arching her back to push them into the attention.

"Don't stop, my love, don't stop..."

He growled at her breathless entreaty, squeezing at her wrists. The passion in his eyes kept her gaze on them.

Her pleasure rose still, the relentless thrusts driving it higher and higher, until the edge of ecstasy beckoned. He did not stop or slow, sending her right over that edge and out into oblivious euphoria.

The room filled with her cries, his name mixed with wordless expressions of said euphoria. Her sex clutched, working around his cock, bathing it in even more juices, the shaft already well-dappled, the sheets underneath them damp.

As usual, her climax helped usher his closer. His rhythm fell into a staccato pace, harsher thrusts and fiercer impacts drawing more cries from her. The kisses at her breasts stopped so he could kiss her, but then he drew back, their eyes locking together, the shared lust there an intense intimacy.

The rhythm finally stopped. Wynn drove deep, sheathing himself inside her. He squeezed again at her wrists and bent down to lock his mouth around her neck. Her back arched, her head tilting to the side.

He growled exultantly around her neck as his cock strained. Heated spurts burst out to surge into her womb. She gasped, eyes rolling in their sockets, hips bucking, back arching again, cunt seizing around the flood of seed. Her pleasure was driven up yet again by that warm sensation, bringing her next orgasm barreling towards her. Vicious shudders ran along her, setting her voluptuous curves to a weak trembling.

The couple weathered their combined ecstasy together. His mouth moved again, meeting hers in a tender kiss. His hands moved as well, lifting off her wrists. One cupped her cheek, the thumb stroking over it, while the other trailed along her body, caressing her breasts, tracing over her stomach, teasing down her thighs. She purred, nuzzling up into him, her legs loosening from around his waist.

Soon, his softened cock slipped from her, and he eased himself off her, sinking back against the pillows. She quickly cuddled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder again. He slung his arm around her, drawing her closer.

After a few minutes of quiet, he spoke up.

"So, what are you doing to do now?"

She glanced up.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, since you won't be a queen, will you go home?"

She chuckled.

"Home hasn't been home for a long time."

"So you'll stay here?"

She nodded.

"My children only know here as home. And Jayden will need my counsel."

"Hmm."

He looked away pensively.

"Perhaps I'll stay here for a while. People would only see it as the king's favorite bard offering his wife some small comfort and consolation. I could share your bed every night with no one the wiser."

He looked back to see a pained expression on her face.

"We will never have the life we want, even now. We could only have these nights, and the fleeting moments we already steal. A queen mother garners less scrutiny, but it would still be seen as shameful for me to gallivant about with a bard."

He smiled sadly.

"I know we can never have that life, but I will gladly take what we can have now. To spend every night with you, in your arms, between your legs, would be the sweetest of heavens after years of stolen moments and a handful of nights."

She frowned.

"We would need to be careful. Your room is close by, and away from prying eyes, as is mine...but one curious servant or one very dutiful guard, and rumors could spread."

He stroked at her hair, the unbound tresses flowing back behind her.

"Let them spread. No one would think a queen as graceful and dignified as you would stoop to consort with a simple bard."

"You are no simple bard. You grew up alongside me and became my husband's favorite bard. It would not take the most daring of minds to imagine the implications of any liaison of ours."

He chuckled.

"You worry too much. We'll be careful. I would never put your reputation or your children's reputations at risk. Besides, if anyone were to wonder why the bard spends a lot of time with the queen, we can tell them I spend that time playing the ballads your husband commissioned to help ease your sorrows. Who would dare question a mourning queen?"

She managed a smile.

"You would have to change your name, since you'd be wandering no longer."

"An exceedingly small price to pay."

"And you would not miss your lifestyle?"

"What lifestyle could compare to this?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"Wandering around the land. Nothing to tie you down. Hosted by lords and ladies wherever you go, in exchange for a few songs. Visiting whores in every city. You wouldn't at least miss your whores?"

He shook his head.

"The best whores in the land couldn't hold a candle to your beauty."

"How romantic."

"Besides," he added, smirking at her, "why would I pay for common cunt when I could get queenly quim for free?"

She smacked him playfully on the chest.

"How dare you? I could have your head for such a remark."

He smirked, and reached down to his cock, his hand running up it, his thumb rubbing over the head.

"Have it then."

She smiled, a blush rising on her cheeks as she leaned over.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The sheets were a rumpled mess, stained here and there with droplets of bodily fluids, the blanket itself halfway off the bed. The queen and the bard lay in the center of the unkempt chaos. The lustfulness had finally abated, giving way to exhaustion.

"I haven't felt this sore in a while," Larissa purred, running a hand over her midriff. "Neither have I felt quite as full of seed. You must've saved up a lot for me."

Wynn laughed, his hand taking an idle fistful of her breast.

"There's no better place for my seed than inside you."

She blushed, peeking over her shoulder at him.

His cock rested against the small of her back, utterly spent after the numerous bouts. The evidence of most of those bouts coated her thighs, while the rest of the evidence was settled in her stomach, coaxed out and hungrily swallowed down. Sweat slicked both their bodies, but neither of them was concerned about either that dampness, or the scent of sex suffusing the air, ensconcing the bed in an admittedly pleasant musk.

The queen spoke up again.

"Tris asked you to listen to a few of his songs, right?"

"Yes he did. Have you heard them?"

She shook her head.

"I didn't even know he had written any. He doesn't see me as an authority on music."

Wynn chuckled.

"Well, I'll hear them tomorrow. I wonder if they'll be anything like my first songs. Those were terrible."

"I remember," she teased. "'Just a Boy with a Lute' was silly, and 'Will You Be My Forever?' was maudlin."

"Ugh. Why did I ever play them for you?"

"Because you thought I'd love them."

"Well, you let me know quite definitively that you didn't."

"I loved you too much to lie to you."

He nodded.

"You know," she began pointedly, "Tris is talented, but unpolished. He could use a teacher. Someone to help him hone his skills."

He glanced down at her.

"Maybe you could stay for a while...to help him. If you wouldn't mind, that is."

"Of course I wouldn't. I'd be happy to stay for a while...and help him."

Larissa smiled.

"There might be other responsibilities involved," she purred, craning her neck to kiss him.

He squeezed at her breast.

"I can handle them."

"Are you sure? I can be a demanding woman."

"I'm well aware," he snarked, quickly receiving a playful smack on the thigh.

"Besides," he continued, "such an arrangement would do wonders for my music. Spending so much time with you, holding you every night, seeing your beauty every day...the songs I create will be among my best."

She smiled and kissed him again.

"I can't wait to hear them."

12