Ouroboros - An End and a Beginning

Story Info
Alex's plan to be his true self comes to fruition.
3.6k words
4.7
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nobe212
nobe212
4 Followers

This is my first ever short story, let alone erotic short story! I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you do. Your support would go a long way. Also let me know if you have any feedback and if you want to read more stories!

All characters are over 18 years old.

*************

Today started off like any other Saturday: I woke up at 10 and walked over to the bathroom for my morning shower. As I dried myself, I looked in the mirror and admired my toned body. I had worked hard for this body, and today was the day it would all pay off. Today was the beginning of the rest of my life.

I started to get dressed. All I had to do this morning was get my package from the post box down the street. I grabbed my boxers but then thought better of it. Soon, I wouldn't have to wear them ever again, so why wait? I pulled out a box from the back of my wardrobe and took out a pair of black lacy panties. I slipped them up my muscular legs, and the cheeky back hugged my ass seductively. Over it, I wore a pair of jeans and a hoodie; I wouldn't be going far.

Coming back from the post box, I immediately stripped off my clothes down to my panties and sat down on my bed. I ripped open the small package with my shaky hands. "This is it. This is actually it," I thought. In my hands was a small pink wrapper with "X-Change: 24 hours" printed on it. On the back of the wrapper, it was printed "Designed for Alea." Alex is my name, but Alea would be the name of my new body. This small tablet was designed to turn me into a woman for 24 hours. The X-change tablets had been available for a few years now but were only affordable for the super wealthy. Each tablet had to be specifically designed for the client. The more advanced tablets could turn you into a woman for months or years, as well as implant knowledge in your mind, from things like applying makeup to martial arts. But these types of tablets were priced well into the seven-figure range. The tablet I had in my hand was one of the most basic. It would turn me into a woman for 24 hours, but my female body wouldn't have any enhancements beyond my current male body. That's why I had worked so hard to maintain an enviable physique, and I had been told I was quite attractive. I had also added knowledge on applying makeup and walking in heels. I knew how to apply makeup and walk in heels, but I wanted to be sure as I only had one shot at my new life. Better safe than sorry. Even with the basic features of the X-change pill, it had still cost me years of savings.

In the package, a small info leaflet slipped out. It contained the usual warnings and small text. I noticed, in bold at the top of the leaflet, it said, "Internal ejaculation is known to prevent the return to the original body." I smiled to myself as this was exactly what I was counting on.

I could feel my heart racing. I took a deep breath and swallowed the pill; it went down smoothly. Just to be sure, I took a quick sip of water. The leaflet said changes should start within a minute, so I lay back onto the bed in just my panties. What felt like minutes went by before I felt a heat in my stomach. The heat spread up to my chest, specifically my nipples. The heat turned into a deep pleasure as I felt my chest start to expand, and I took in a sharp breath. The heat spread up to my face and down to my legs until I was covered in the hot pleasure. My back arched as my hips widened and my waist tightened. I let out a deep moan, and my eyes opened wide in carnal joy as I felt my penis retract into my body until only my new clit remained. Around it, my new pussy forms. As the transformation nears its end, I am rocked by what is my first female orgasm. My legs shake and kick out as I scream out.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK"

My body shakes and I grab the bed sheets to try and ground myself. As the orgasm begins to simmer down I drift off into post orgasm bliss.

I slowly start to wake up and at first I struggle to remember what just happened. I take a look at my phone to see that it's 5pm. I try to get up from the bed but quickly tumble on to the floor as I struggle to keep balance. Then the events of this morning come back to me. In a sudden burst of excitement to see my new body, I jump up and take a moment to steady myself. I then quickly bound to the bathroom and directly to the mirror. Looking back at me from the mirror is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. She has shoulder length brunette hair, perky breasts with pink nipples. I think they could be C cups? Looking further down she has a toned stomach and small snatched waist leading up to wider hips and eventually to a trimmed vagina and long slender legs. The panties I had worn this morning are still there but instead of a bulge at the front, the panties tightly hug the vagina. As I turn, the woman in the mirror follows my movements.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

This goddess ... is me! I moved my new hands up to touch my face. I have a slender nose with noticeable cheekbones. I can definitely see the resemblance to my old face. The sudden urge to cry overwhelms me, I have dreamed and fantasies about this day for so long and it's finally here! I am the beautiful woman I have always wanted to be. I quickly wipe the tears dry and calm myself. The plan isn't over yet. If I want to stay a woman, I need to find someone to - as the leaflet to eloquently put it- internally ejaculate inside me.

I quickly make my way over to my wardrobe and pull out the box from the back again. From inside I pull out a white and gold sequin dress. I had predicted that I would be the same height as my old body when I had bought it and lucky that is the case. I pull the dress up onto my body, it fits tightly to my waist and drops to mid thigh. The swooping neckline showing off just enough cleavage to remain classy and the stitching inside the dress pushes up my breasts even further. I turn around to admire the open back which extends all the way down to just above my ass. I notice that the outline of my cheeky panties are visible so I quickly pull them down and replace it with a black lacy thong.

Next is hair and make up. Luckily my hair seems to have perfect curls from the recent transformation and doesn't need much work. I have a multitude of makeup products and I use my new knowledge to make me even more irresistible. I finish off my make-up with some striking red lipstick. The red paired with the glittery eyeshadow will make every man I pass want to dump a load inside me. Just as I planned. After applying the finishing touches I look at my phone, 7:00.

"Alright, show time."

I quickly order an uber and put on my gold heels which match my dress.

During the ride, I could definitely feel the driver's eyes on me from the front. I notice that I am sitting with legs still open and quickly close them to sit more lady-like. Maybe I should have opted for the "manners" perk with my pill as well. But that would mean months more of saving. The car pulls up to the club and I make my way out. A big lit up sign says "THE COLOSSEUM" and underneath it is the entrance. It's still early for a night out but there is already a line in front. The colosseum is quite a high profile club and notoriously difficult to get into, rivaled only by Berghain. As I walk past the door to the back of the line, the bouncer taps my arm:

"Right this way, miss." He says with a smile.

He opens the velvet rope to let me past. I smile back at him as I walk in. I could get used to this kind of treatment. "Ok, so far so good." I think to myself. "Now the hard part." I make my way over to the bar and order a pina colada. I look around the bar and notice that a few guys, and even some girls, are checking me out. I realize I can have my pick of guys, but I need to find someone that won't insist on using a condom. Most good guys probably would use a condom so I need to find the frat boy type that has a self-diagnosed latex allergy.

It doesn't take long for the first guy to come around. He is a bit older with a stubble and a black button up and trousers.

"Hey there, I saw you across the room and I just had to come by and say hi. Would you like some company?" He says with a smile.

I smile back and I am just about to say "sure" but then stop myself. He is way too nice, which is a shame because he is definitely good looking. I would think he is what people call ruggedly handsome. Instead I say back

"Umm, sorry. I'm not really interested. I'm waiting for a friend."

"Ah, that's alright. Have a great night." He still responds with a smile.

He then turns around and walks away. My drink arrives and I sip at it hoping I didn't just throw away my best chance of staying a woman. Luckily, after about 30 minutes I hear from my left.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here sitting all alone?" He says as he sits down.

"Oh nothing, just waiting for my knight in shining armor." I flirt back and turn to face him.

He is wearing a shirt and jeans with a baseball cap. He is out of place in the sea of designer polos and button up shirts. Not to say he isn't good looking, he definitely is, Almost a Scott Eastwood look alike. I think this may be my perfect man ... for the night.

He leans over to whisper in my ear. "Well this knight knows how to use his sword."

I suppress my urge to cringe at his obvious reference to his penis, and within five minutes of sitting down. "Yep, he will do."

"Oh is that right, Maybe you'll show me? So many knights have no idea what they're doing these days." I respond.

I cross my legs in my seat which rides my dress up exposing most of my thigh. I catch him looking down and I smile. I need him inside me as soon as possible but I have until tomorrow morning before I turn back so why not have some fun.

"Eyes up here sweetheart." I tease.

"Ah sorry, you're just so hot." He responds, turning his eyes back to my face.

"Aww, you're too sweet. Well, aren't you going to ask me to dance?" I say back.

"Yeah definitely let's go babe!"

I finish my drink and hold his hand as he guides me to the dance floor. The DJ is playing some techno song and I can feel the bass through my body. That paired with the alcohol is giving me a dizzy feeling. "I should have skipped the pina colada" I think to myself.

We start dancing facing each other and moving to the music. Soon I turn around and lean up against him. I let my body, aided with the alcohol, take over as he runs his hands from my waist up to my breasts. I grind my ass up against his pants and soon enough I feel his boner growing. Feeling his excitement in his pants and his hands on my body turns me on too. My pussy gets wetter by the second. I lean my head back and reach up to grab his head. He gets the signal and leans down to kiss me. I feel his tongue explore my mouth as mine explores his. His other hand goes down to my thigh and under my dress but just short of my pussy, which is getting flooded by my horny excitement.

After what feels like forever, it was probably just ten minutes. He whispers in my ear

"Let's get out of here, I live close by"

"Let's go, I can't wait any longer."

He orders an uber and leads us outside. In the car to his apartment he is all over my body. Kissing my mouth and neck, grabbing my breasts and my pussy from outside the panties. Eventually we arrive and quickly make our way to his apartment.

In the elevator up I can feel my heart racing. "This is it, it's finally happening!"

As soon as we get inside his apartment, we make our way straight to the bedroom.

"I need to have you right now babe." He says.

I realize he has no idea what my name is, nor I his. I really am a slut, I'm going to fuck a guy before I even ask him his name.

I respond by getting on my knees in front of him and unbuckle his jeans and pull them down together with his underwear. Immediately his dick jumps out and almost hits me in the face. It's a solid 7" with veins to match. I've sucked dildos bigger than that but this is the real deal. His cock is already moist with precum.

I look up at him with my doe eyes as I kiss his head and taste his precum. He lets out a moan which turns me on even more and encourages me to take his whole head in my mouth.

"Mmhhmm keep going babe."

I continue to look up at him as I bob my head back and forth, each time taking more of his cock making sure to have my tongue cover my bottom teeth. Soon I have his whole cock in my mouth and his pubes on my nose, I gag slightly and I pull away.

"Fuck, you're such a good cocksucker."

His vulgar compliment encourages me to deepthroat him again and this time I don't gag. I feel a pressure on the back of my head and I realize he has gathered my hair and is holding it against my head.

"I'm gonna facefuck you babe, is that alright."

At least he is asking. I look up and him and say "yes" as well as I can with a cock in my mouth.

Immediately he starts thrusting in and out of my mouth. Faster than even I facefuck myself with my dildo. Each thrust covers my face with spit. To spare my dress I quickly untie it and let it drop to the floor around my ass exposing my tits.

"Ahh fuck you're such a beautiful slut."

He thrusts even faster and reaches down with his free hand to play with my breasts. Being used by this man for his pleasure stirs up a heat in my stomach. The same heat as when I transformed. It grows inside me and up to my chest making me flush red. I reach down to finger my clit. The combination of submitting to the facefucking, his balls slapping my face, his hands on my tits and fingering my pussy is too much for me to handle. My orgasm erupts inside me and washes over me. My body shakes almost like I'm in a seizure. He lets go of my hair and I continue to orgasm and a pool of my pussy juices gathers on the floor.

Slowly the orgasm recides. I stand up, leaving the dress on the floor. I kiss him deeply and guide his hand to my panties so he can feel how wet I am.

"Fuck you're soaked." He says.

"Mhhm, you've made me so fucking wet. I need you inside me now." I respond.

I push him onto the bed and turn around and bend over. I reach around to peel my panties down, exposing my pussy pressed in between my legs.

"Fuck babe, that so hot."

I move to him and straddle his waist, his cock pressed up against my pussy. I lift my ass up and reach around to grab his cock soaked in my spit. I guide it to my opening and rub it against my clit before guiding the tip in. I press my hands down on his chest as I slowly press down on his cock.

"Fuck! You're filling me up." I moan out.

As I sit down on his cock, taking him all the way inside me I feel like I am being split in two. It's a new kind of satisfaction that I have never felt before, I knew I needed more. I lean down to kiss him, my face still wet from being facefucked and I start to ride him. Slowly at first to get used to the new feeling of being penetrated but then I start to speed up. I sit up and guide his hands to my tits. Soon the sound of slapping fills the room. He continues to fondle my breasts as he starts to push into me as I ride him. I get close to my next orgasm but before I can get over the edge he leans up to grab me and spins us around until I am below him. He pulls out and manhandles me until I'm on my hands and knees.

I don't get a moment of rest before he rubs his cock against my clit and slaps his full length into me.

"FUCK, OH GOD. JUST LIKE THAT PLEASE." I scream out in pleasure.

"Oh you like that? How do you like this?" He says as he grabs a fist full of hair and pulls forcing me to look up at the ceiling as he pounds his cock into my new virgin pussy. He slaps my ass with his free hand.

"I said, how do you like that?"

I've never been particularly interested in rough sex but being submissive in my new body was a huge turn on and I can feel the heat building up inside me again, like during the facefucking and transformation.

"I. LOVE. IT. PLEASE. MAKE. ME. YOURS" I say in between his strokes.

"Who's pussy is this?"

"ITS YOUR PUSSY, ITS YOUR FUCKING PUSSY."

"Damn, right."

The orgasm is building up inside me now, like a kettle about to blow. My pussy is on fire and each stroke of his cock and each slap of his cock onto my clit takes me closer to the edge.

"I'm going to fucking cum." He says suddenly.

Here is my moment. I NEED THAT CUM INSIDE ME.

"OH CUM INSIDE ME PLEASE. I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY PUSSY." I scream out.

He pushes me onto the bed until I am lying prone with my face up against the sheets. He holds down my back as he pushes his cock as deep as possible inside me and lets out a deep grunt and shoots his load inside me. At the same time my damn burst and my orgasm explodes out. My body shakes and I push my ass up against him to try and get him deeper inside me. My hands grab the sheets and my pussy walls tighten against his cock as he shoots load after load into me. Eventually we both come off our highs and he falls down on top of me. I feel him getting softer inside of me and I wiggle my way out from under him.

We lay there next to each other and I feel a wave of tiredness wash over me and I look over at him. He is already falling asleep.

"I did it." I think to myself. "After years of body dysmorphia, planning, saving and working. I'm finally who I am meant to be." With this thought I drift into a post orgasmic blissful sleep.

********

The sun on my face wakes me up, my open to unfamiliar surroundings. I then remember the events of last night and quickly look down at my body, my boobs stare back at me. I stood up slowly so as not to wake up the man who was essential to my dreams, even if he didn't know it. I picked up my phone, 10:00 on the dot, 24 hours since I took the pill. "It worked, it fucking worked!" I jump up and down in glee but stop myself before I wake up my host. I make my way to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Even with my hair a mess and my makeup running, I'm still stunning. I wash my face and sit down to pee. I look down to see that his cum is still on and around my pussy. I clearly need a shower but I think I'll wait until I get home. Plus walking home with a creampie sounds really hot.

I slip on my dress but I leave the panties behind. I can always buy new ones and my knight deserves some reward.

nobe212
nobe212
4 Followers