Ours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack rushed over, and got onto his knees before me. He unbuttoned my skirt, and I raised my butt, so he could slide it from under me. My girl was resting against the leather, and I could feel her awakening. Jack reached for my cock, and gingerly held her in his hands, staring at her. His eyes literally had hearts in them.

"Go on, sweetie," I urged him, and gave him a warm exhale. "She's waiting."

I leaned back in the chair, but kept my eyes on Jack as he gave my spongy cockhead a few gentle licks. It was as if he was worshipping at the altar of my cock. He finally took it into his mouth, and went as deep as he could with it. I was still soft, and the way his tongue went to town on my meat, felt amazing.

I felt a rush of pre come squirting out of my cock, and Jack moaned in ecstasy, as he swallowed the mouthful of fluid. Suddenly, I felt like being a bitch. I reached for my phone, and took a video of Jack as he loved on my cock, his face hazy as a creamy exhale caressed his head gently. I sent the video to Sherri.

Waiting for your car to pick us up. It's not so bad, when you spend the time in good company.

Almost immediately, there was a response; You miserable cunt! I'm so horny, I'm about to lose my mind, and you're getting a blowjob? I thought there was to be no cumming, until later?

I took a picture as I cupped Jack's cheek with the hand holding the cigarette. He just asked me ever so sweetly, if he could suck on my cock, while we waited, and I simply could not say no. Besides, I needed to reward him for keeping himself tied up.

I suppose. But you do realize, that I'm going to want into that mouth as soon as we take off, right?

I moaned at the thought. Naturally. And I know Jack really wants a taste. Look, it's a six hour flight, and we'll arrive in the afternoon. That'll give us time to get settled, and get ready.

Get ready?

Yes. I'd like for us three, to go for a romantic dinner, and then go to that club you like.

Oh, that sounds amazing, Ellie. Can't wait!

Right then, my phone rang, and the driver announced his arrival.

"Darling, the driver is here," I said, and he let my cock slip out of his mouth.

We stood up, and I gave Jack an exhale, before kissing him gently on the lips. "I know you wanted more, baby, but we're late. You can spend all six hours on the plane, sucking on Sherri and me. Would you like that?"

He smiled sheepishly at me. "Yes, Mistress."

I nodded. "You're wearing your plug, right?" I asked, and finished my cigarette.

"Always, Mistress. You know that."

"Good. Now, while I go change, I want you to go, and replace the plug you're wearing with the biggest one you can take that allows you to move, without trouble."

Jack nodded. "As you wish, Mistress," he said, and began making his way to his room. Before he reached the hallway with the rooms, he turned around, however. "May I ask why, Mistress?"

I grinned mischievously at my submissive. "You'll find out when I'm ready, baby."

000000

Jack and I climbed into Sherri's jet, and found she was lounging in her seat, waiting for us. She was wearing a pair of loose fitting pants, held up with a stylish string, and sweater. I had decided to go for similar pants, but a tank top. Jack was wearing his usual.

Sherri's eyes lit up, when we entered the cabin, and she rushed to meet us. The co-pilot secured the hatch, and went to the cockpit, closing the door behind him.

Before I could say anything, Sherri pulled us into the cabin, and closed the door, after hanging a 'do not disturb' sign on the knob. Once that was done, she laced her arms around my neck, and gave me a long, tongue filled kiss.

When she was done with me, she turned her attention to Jack. "I really want to kiss you, Jack. May I?"

At his affirmative nod, Sherri took his face in her hands, and gave him a gentle kiss, to start with. She wasn't gentle for long, though, and soon began ravaging his mouth with her powerful tongue, while her hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Jack had no chance of keeping up with her, and was beginning to go slack in her embrace. I couldn't blame him.

I'm sometimes a little forceful, but Sherri? Well, Sherri's a force of nature when she's horny enough. She was practically holding him up, while she fucked his mouth with her tongue. I noted his face was becoming red, and then his eyes threatened to roll into the back of his head.

I was about to step in, when the pilot announced we were about to take off, and that we please take our seats. Sherri reluctantly let go, and Jack took a gasping breath. She pulled him behind her, and placed him in the single seat opposite our twofer.

Sherri and me took our seats, and soon we were off. A few minutes later, the 'fasten seatbelts' sign was turned off, and Sherri immediately unbuckled her belt. She stared at Jack, gnawing her bottom lip sexily as she did. She slowly began loosening the string that held her pants up, and when she was ready, she arched her butt off the seat, and slid her pants down.

Her beautiful girl was revealed then, nestling peacefully in her thick bush of hair. Jack stared at the meaty cock, and I knew he was salivating. Sherri smiled knowingly, slid forwards in her seat, until her ass was at the edge, and slowly spread her toned legs.

"You want a taste of my cock, boy?" she asked in her most posh accent.

Jack slid of the seat, his eyes never leaving Sherri's cock. "Y-yes, Mistress Sherri."

Sherri leaned her head back slightly, and stared down her nose at him. "It's Mistress Ortega, slave. Now, if you want my cock, beg. Beg to service my cock."

Oh, Sherri was really laying it on thick, and I loved it. She had a thing for role playing, and she was in her zone.

"May this unworthy servant have a taste of your divine cock, Mistress Ortega?" Jack said, with just the right amount of reverence in his voice.

Sherri was silent for a moment, and stared at our boy, until she gave a theatrical sigh. "I suppose I should test the new help. 'Tis only proper, is it not, Lady Carroll?" she asked, and gave me a sidelong glance.

"Yes, of course, darling Sherri. Since our husbands have gone to war, it befalls to us, to hold the reins of the household."

"Servant, attend your Mistress," Sherri said, and pointed to her cock, with a red painted nail.

Jack didn't need any further prompting, and he lunged in for her cock. Almost as soon as he was at her crotch, Sherri's cock was in his mouth, and he was sucking her expertly, bringing her to full mast. Sherri leaned her head back all the way, and moaned.

"Mmmmm. Like that, slave. O-oh! This is amazing," Sherri moaned, and writhed in her seat.

I took out my own cock, and began stroking her slowly. "He's the greatest cocksucker I've ever had the pleasure of stuffing my cock in," I said, bursting with affection.

"I believe it," Sherri groaned, as Jack sucked particularly hard, and then he began slowly working his way down. I heard Sherri gasp, and grab a hold of her armrests, when Jack's nose landed in her pitch black forest.

"By the gods! I've never felt..." her voice became hoarse, and I knew she was getting close.

I reached for Jack's head, and gently tapped it. He came back up for air, and looked at me, a question in his eyes.

"I want you to suck our cocks, until we land, baby. But don't make us cum, I just want you to edge us. Think you can do that, baby? It's almost six hours."

He nodded firmly. "Anything for you, Mistress."

Sherri looked doubtful. "Aren't you a little optimistic, babe? I mean six hours?"

I smiled radiantly. "Just wait," I told her. I then took Jack's hand, placed it on my girl, and he began stroking slowly. Once he had a good rhythm going, he returned to his task of pleasing Sherri. I pulled up the armrests that separated our seats, and took Sherri's hand, lacing my fingers with hers.

"He's spectacular, my love. Once he's set his mind to something, he'll see it done," I said with a sigh, and leaned back in my seat to enjoy my sub's ministrations.

000000

The taxi was speeding along the coastal path, which led from Kensington City, to the small village Highcliffe, where Sherri's house was located. The village was made up almost entirely from villas, and manor houses, owned by celebrities and other well off people. And wouldn't you know it, Sherri had worked for almost all of them, and she knew everything about everyone.

Sherri and I were talking in low tones, because Jack was slumbering against Sherri's chest, completely beat. Who wouldn't be, after sucking cock for six hours?

Eventually, we reached Highcliffe, and the driver made his way almost through the village, before turning off the main street, and onto a path, which led to a cliff, overlooking the village. We came upon the gate, which Sherri opened with a remote, and up the driveway we went, arriving a minute later, and Sherri woke up our darling.

Sherri's summerhouse is actually an old governor's mansion, built in the eighteen hundreds. She bought it some years back, and had it completely restored, and modernized. The plumbing, electronics, that sort of thing. Everything else looks like it did, back when the house was new.

The driver, a fellow named Winston, carried in our bags, and Sherri told him to keep the meter running, and come get us in an hour. Once he was gone, Sherri took us on a short tour around the house, for Jack's benefit.

"So, here we have the foyer," she said, and made a sweeping gesture with her arms.

I'm sure you've seen such rooms in the films; a large room, with a pair of winding staircases that lead to the upper level, a massive chandelier, and you walk straight through the room, to get to the back garden. On the marble floor a stylised compass, had been etched into the tiles.

On right hand side of the foyer, you had a TV room and the library, in the back of which was the door, leading to Sherri's study. And next to the library was a small dining room.

And to your left hand side, there was the kitchen, and a large ballroom. Sherri wasn't spending too much time on any of it, however. She led us up the stairs at a quick pace, casually waving to the right, telling us that was the guest wing.

"And this is where we'll be sleeping," she said, and opened the door to a massive bedroom, which had a huge, four poster bed, right opposite the double doors.

Jack stared. "That's a big bed," he muttered. "Must be 100x100!"

Sherri grinned at him. "That's right, honey. And we're going to be using all of it, don't you doubt!"

Jack blushed, and scratched the back of his head. Sherri and I shared a glance, and a smile. He was just so precious!

"But of course, you'll both be needing your own rooms, as well. Jack, you take the one at the end of the hall, and Ellie..."

"I know where my room is," I said with a smile. "We'll meet downstairs in forty minutes?"

Sherri nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good."

000000

I lit a Divine, once I had put my hair in a tight bun, and began applying my make up. It was absolutely essential to have a cig, while dolling yourself up, and I knew Sherri was doing the same. It took a few minutes but eventually, I finished it. I took a last, deep drag on my cigarette, and exhaled slowly into the mirror.

I stepped back, and examined myself critically in the mirror. I had picked a deep blue cocktail dress, with a deep v-neck, featuring a see through mesh detailing on my chest, and a lace trimming on the bodice. It was sleek, and fit tight on my body. It meant I had to tuck myself in, which I hate, but knowing Jack would be speechless, when he saw me was so worth it. To complete my look, I put on a pair of black, four inch stilettos, and a silky smooth burgundy shawl.

There was a knock on my door. "Enter," I said, and went to get my small purse.

Sherri walked in, looking absolutely breathtaking in a sleeveless, semi sheer, dark green lace dress, that hugged her wide hips, and did some incredible things to her ample cleavage. She was also wearing a dark red shawl, and shoes similar to mine. However, it was Sherri's hair that really caught my attention. She had curled it ever so slightly and it framed her face very nicely. An amazing difference from her usual straight hair. She was...

I made my way over to her, and kissed her softly on the lips. "You're beautiful, Sherri," I said, and looked her over again.

"As are you, my love," Sherri replied, and gazed into my eyes.

"You think our man's going to approve?" I asked with a grin, as we quit the room.

"He'll go nuts, babe," Sherri said with a chuckle, and slowly stroked my ass. "Hell, I want to jump you right now, and rub one out of you."

We arrived at the stairs, and Jack was waiting for us, down in the foyer. He looked up, when he noticed us, and his mouth slowly opened, and he stared at us. We girls shared a knowing glance, and descended the stairs, daintily holding our purses with our fingers.

"Is the car here, darling?" I asked, while Sherri closed Jack's mouth with a finger under his chin.

"H-huh?" Jack stammered.

"The car," I said with an indulgent smile.

In truth, I loved how flustered he was.

I eyed him up and down, and I had to say, he was very dashing. He was wearing a black, tailored suit I had commissioned for him, and a crisp, white button up shirt. I had told the tailor what I wanted, and he'd done fabulously. While the suit looked normal, albeit very expensive to any casual observer, it had been designed to subtly accentuate the more... feminine parts of Jack's body. His somewhat narrow waist, wide hips, and bubbly butt.

Jack shook himself out of his reverie. "Yes, it's here, Mistress Ellie. And can I say, you two look amazing!"

Sherri and I smiled at him, and gave him a kiss on each cheek.

"We know, baby," Sherri said, and looped her arm through his right one.

"But it's very nice to hear, darling," I added, and took his other arm.

The taxi ride was uneventful. We had insisted on Jack sitting in the back, between us, but that might have been a mistake. You see, we ladies had a problem; we couldn't keep our hands off him. We stroked his thighs, slid our hands up his flat stomach, and breathed hot air into his ears. It was a wonder he didn't explode into his pants. I guess he had better control, than I gave him credit for.

After a half hour drive, we finally arrived at Romero's. The owner himself, Giovanni, was there to greet us. He was an older gentleman, who seemed really quite pleased to see Sherri.

"Ah! Ms. Ortega! So good to see you!" he exclaimed with a very strong accent.

"Giovanni," Sherri said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He turned to me, and clapped his hands together. "Ms. Carroll! How delightful!"

I made do with a quick wave. I've never liked the man, for some reason.

Finally, he turned to Jack. "And who's this strapping young blade?"

Jack extended his hand. "Hello, Mr. Giovanni. My name's Jack."

Giovanni took one look at Jack, then at us, and a sly smile appeared on his face. "Right this way!"

He lead us through his packed restaurant, and to a table in the back of the smoking section, which was reserved for us. We all sat down, the two of us on one side, and Jack on the other. Giovanni then laid out the menus, and wine list, before taking his leave.

"So, what's good here?" Jack asked, as he leafed through the menu.

"The Involtini di pesce spada is fantastic," Sherri said. "I'm having that."

"And what is that?" I asked, having always gone for the steak.

"It's a swordfish dish, Ellie," Jack answered.

We all decided to have the swordfish, and I ordered a bottle of a nice white wine. The food arrived in short order, and I have to say, it was really quite nice. There was another reason I was more than happy with the meal. It was light, and breezy. Perfect for a night of dancing, and passionate lovemaking. Sherri knew what she was doing.

We finished eating, and the waiter arrived immediately to remove our dishes. Once he was gone, Sherri and I opened our purses, and out came fresh, unopened packs of Divines. We unwrapped the plastic from them slowly, and extracted a pair of the delicious brown cigarettes.

"You'll light us up, won't you sweetheart?" I asked Jack. Sherri simply waited expectantly.

Jack reached into his coat pocket, and brought out his lighter. He flicked it on, and I eagerly touched the tip of the cigarette to the flame. I leaned back, and took an absolutely massive drag on the cigarette. I held the smoke as I watched Jack light Sherri's own Divine. She took a similarly large drag, and we stared into each other's eyes as we exhaled just above Jack's head.

"So," Sherri began, and took another drag, which she inhaled with a neat trick she performs. She kind of pushes the smoke out of her mouth, using her tongue, and then inhales it through her nose. "Tell me some more about Jack," and exhaled above his right shoulder.

Jack launched into a similar story he'd given me, and I kind of tuned him out. I just sat in my comfortable chair, and smoked my cigarette, while watching my to most precious people interact with one another, for a while. Sherri is a great listener, and gasped and laughed at all the appropriate times.

"Jack, darling," Sherri began, once the story was over, and double pumped her fifth cigarette of the evening to finish it. "My throat is parched. Could you be a dear, and get Ellie and me a glass of my favourite whiskey. Gino knows what it is."

After Jack had excused himself, Sherri turned to me, and gave me a hug. "He's amazing! I'm falling so hard for him, right now!"

"I know," I told her. "He's perfect." I reached for another cigarette, and lit it.

"That mother, though," Sherri grumbled and lit herself yet another Divine. "She wanted to use him as some kind of trophy. No wonder he left."

"He didn't exactly 'leave', Sherri," I said, and took a double drag. "She kicked him out, when he didn't want to parade around with her."

Sherri's eyes clouded over with rage. "That cunt!"

"Well, that's not going to be a worry any longer. He now has two women, who will love him unconditionally for who he is," I proclaimed firmly, and took a deep drag.

Sherri nodded. "Exactly right!" she exclaimed and watched me exhale slowly.

Then, a pair of men came walking towards our table, all cocky smiles and swagger. I disliked them immediately. They looked like they could have come from Sherri's home town, what with their olive skin, and dark eyes.

"Hello, you lovely angels!" one of them exclaimed, and sat down in Jack's chair. "Why are two lovely ladies such as yourselves out alone?"

"We're not alone," Sherri said coldly.

"You mean that little shrimp?" the guy, who was standing behind his friend said, and jerked his thumb towards the bar. "You can do better than that," he said, and meant to make himself at home.

"Oh, trust me," Sherri said, and exhaled a massive puff into his face, which caused him to cough, but he tried to act tough. "You could never handle us."

Before the punk had the chance to reply, Jack came back, with a pair of glasses in his hands. "I believe the ladies have made it clear that your presence is not welcome, and it also appears that you're in my seat. Please leave."

The guy got out of the chair, and towered over Jack, who looked calm, and composed. "Why don't you make me, you little runt?"

I resisted the urge to palm my face. This was going to be a problem. However, before anything could happen, Fernando the giant cook, came walking his way over, a rolling pin in his hands.

"Is there a problem here?" he asked, and tapped the pin against his left palm.

Jack looked at the two idiots. "Is there?"