Ours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-no..." they muttered, and Fernando ushered them out.

Jack sat down, and put the pair of glasses on the table, in front of us. We each gave him a tongue filled kiss in thanks.

"So, once you ladies are done with your drinks, what did you have in mind?" Jack asked.

"Dancing!" we exclaimed like a pair of teenagers, and laughed out loud at Jack's crestfallen look.

"Dancing?"

000000

We arrived at a club called 'The Velvet Room' around ten,and as always, there was a long line. Jack left the cab first, and helped Sherri and me out. Sherri then casually strolled along the cue, and up to the doorman, a huge guy wearing a black tank top.

"Rufus," Sherri said simply, and slid a small roll of money into his hand.

"Sherri," the big guy said, and opened the way for us, completely ignoring the indignant protests of the hapless bastards still waiting in line.

We followed Sherri through the entrance, and into the club proper. The place was hazy, and warm, and there were lasers and lights flashing everywhere. We approached a railing, and leaned over, looking at all the sweaty bodies that were moving around to the bass heavy beat that was thundering from the speaker system.

This 'techno' music wasn't my usual faire, but I was certainly feeling the vibe. I began moving slightly to the beat, winking at Sherri. She winked right back, and began moving, as well. Jack glanced at us both, not entirely sure how to behave.

I let loose my hair, and put my shawl over the railing, and Sherri did the same, behind Jack, before she removed his jacket, and draped it over the shawls. Sherri and I then also removed our shoes. Our things might be there when we came back, or they might not. We didn't really care. At that moment, we just wanted to move!

We girls both grabbed a hand, and pulled a stumped Jack down the stairs, past the bar, and onto the dance floor, right into the middle of the throng. A new song had just started, and Sherri and I began moving to the tempo of the music, starting with small steps, moving slightly side to side, keeping Jack between us.

Then, as we got more into it, our steps became larger, and shoulders were mixed in. Then hips, and ass, swaying sensually. Then, our hands began rising slowly over our heads. Jack watched all this wide eyed, and clearly loved his Mistresses moving like they were possessed, without a care in the world.

Of course, we weren't about to let Jack off the hook. Oh, no! I shared yet another glance with my girlfriend, and an unspoken message passed between us. We danced towards each other, and eventually, trapped Jack between our bodies. Since we are so much taller than he is, his head would rest on our breasts, and it was lovely.

The music had slowed a little bit, so we also slowed down, and gently began grinding our bodies into our submissive, almost slow dancing. If you could slow dance at a techno rave. This wasn't my scene, so I took my cues from Sherri. I gazed down into Jack's eyes, my love for him stronger than ever. I gave him a kiss, and mouthed the words 'I love you' at him, and he did the same.

Sherri turned him around, stared intently into his eyes, and crushed her mouth to his wantonly, thoroughly exploring his mouth with her tongue. My girl downstairs was screaming at me to release her, and I felt it was a bit of a wonder Sherri didn't simply yank down Jack's pants, and fuck him, right there on the dance floor.

We were becoming much too aroused, and needed to cool down a bit. I backed away, and caught Sherri's attention, made her understand I wanted to sit down and have a drink. She nodded and grabbed Jack's and mine hands to bring us up from the dance floor, and into a side room, with a few tables. Sherri and I sat down.

"Baby," I shouted. "Go get us some drinks!"

Jack nodded, and went on his way. A minute later, a short, blonde haired man came our way, with our things. I did a double take. He wasn't a Man, at all. He was an Elf. How surprising. Both elves and orcs usually kept to themselves, and rarely left their home countries. And they almost never fraternised with us humans.

The elf put our things onto the table, with a smile. "Mistress K'atrin sends her regards!" he shouted, and left without a further comment.

I eyed Sherri, who simply shrugged. "I don't know her!"

After a few minutes more, Sherri became restless. "Jack should have returned, by now! The bar is huge, and no one should have to wait for more than a moment!"

We got our things, and I followed Sherri towards the bar. We arrived, and scanned the area, but did not see Jack anywhere. We glanced at each other, very troubled. Where was Jack? Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find the elf from before looking at me, a somewhat bemused look on his face.

"I know where your boyfriend is, ma'am! Follow me!"

Sherri and I did indeed follow the elf, as he made his way toward the exit. We quit the building, and he led us along the side of the building, towards an alley. I shared yet another glance with my girlfriend. We were liking this less and less.

We came upon the alley, and found a green skinned orc woman leaning against the wall, her eyes staring intensely into the alley. My eyes roamed over her. She was at least seven feet tall, and quite heavily muscled, though sleek. She bore her physique extremely well. She was wearing a tight leather corset, which covered her massive breasts, leaving her abdomen bare, and leather pants, which left very little to the imagination. I couldn't help but notice a large bulge on one side of her pant leg. A cock?

Her face was very attractive, and her tusks showed just a little. Her hair was done in dozens of small braids, which were tied into a ponytail. She was an extremely good example of just how gorgeous orc women could be.

She noticed us arrive, and turned her beautiful, amber eyes to us. "You're looking for that gorgeous thing you came here with, lovelies?" she asked, her voice slightly accented.

"Yes," Sherri said. "K'atrin, was it?"

She ignored Sherri's question, and simply jerked her thumb towards the alley. "He's in there, with some assholes, who said something about him getting them kicked out of a restaurant, earlier."

We must have looked terrified, because the orc woman smiled a wide smile, and pushed off the wall, turning towards the alley. She tapped her ear. "Don't worry. They're still talking. We orcs have very good hearing. I would have stepped in, if I thought it was needed."

The elf smiled at us encouragingly, and we followed the orc further into the alley, until it turned to the right. We heard voices, and Sherri and I meant to rush in there. However, before we could, the orc woman put a hand in front of us, stopping us.

"No," she said firmly.

I turned to her, incredulously. "What?"

"There are certain things a man has to do. I've been listening to the conversation, and the idiots from that restaurant have been insulting your man for a while. He's been ignoring all that, but now they've begun insulting you two. He won't stand for that, I assure you."

She led us a little bit further, and we were treated to a view of five guys surrounding Jack, who was eyeing them calmly, almost indifferently. They were all taller than him, and looked very fit. How was he so calm?

"Just watch," K'atrin said with a grin. "I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

Jack was rolling up the sleeves of his shirt calmly, while eyeing the moron who had taken his seat at the restaurant, earlier.

"I can ignore anything you say about me, because it's easy to ignore people who can't form anything more complicated, than single syllable words. However, you insulted the two most precious people I have in the world, and that I will not abide by."

Still worried for Jack, I eyed Sherri, who was staring at Jack, her lower lip between her teeth, and her eyes glazed over in arousal. I looked at the orc, and her companion, who were simply watching the whole thing, with a wry grin on their faces. I turned my attention back towards my darling.

The asshole from before snarled something incomprehensible, and charged Jack, his fists flying. Jack simply bobbed, weaved and stepped out of the way, occasionally butting away a fist with his palm.

Suddenly, as the guy came charging, Jack dashed forward, knocked the coming fist away with his left arm, and thrust his right palm forward, striking his attacker right below his sternum with the heel of his hand. Down onto his knees the idiot went, his arms hugging his torso.

There was a fraction of a moment, where everyone froze. What had just happened? Jack didn't freeze, however, and used the pause to great effect. Using the fallen enemy as a spring board, he launched himself at the guy directly behind the first attacker.

Jack leaped into the air, and flew towards the hapless idiot, in a graceful arc, and when he was within reach, he did a swift kick, and scored a solid hit into the face of his enemy, causing him to almost fall back.

Jack landed softly, and immediately side-kicked the fool into the stomach, and down he went, as well. Jack didn't wait, though and exploded into action as soon as he felt the kick connect. He pivoted to the left, jumped, and swivelled in the air, connecting with the head of another idiot.

"Ooo, a 540 kick, Mistress!" the young elf enthused.

"Hmmph," the orc woman grunted. "Flashy crap," she simply said, but she was grinning.

Now, there were two left, and they pulled out knives. I hissed. This was becoming dangerous, and the orc woman seemingly agreed, because she was scowling.

"That's taking it too far," she grumbled and was about to intervene, when Jack shot forward, ducking under both of their attacks, managing to grab the arm of one of the attackers, as he went by. He did something I didn't quite get, but the man howled in pain, and dropped to the ground, holding his shoulder.

"Huh," K'atrin looked mildly surprised. "Your boy dislocated that man's shoulder like it was nothing. He's had some serious training."

I stared at Jack, who was glaring at the last man standing. The guy eventually dropped the knife, and fled the alley, running past us all, at dead run. Some loyalty. Jack finally turned to leave the alley, and noticed his two Mistresses. He must have realized we had seen everything, because he stopped, blushing madly.

Before he could say anything, however, I rushed to him, and pulled him into a crushing hug. I just stood there, and held him for a moment, before I leaned back, and gave him a hungry kiss. I was very forceful, and possessive. He was mine, and no one would take him from me!

Sherri came up to us, and waited patiently for me to finish. When I was done, she swooped in, and smothered Jack up against the wall, and began kissing him with such passion. She grabbed his thighs, and lifted him up, and Jack wrapped his legs against her lower back. I heard footsteps, and turned to find K'atrin come up to me, a grin on her face.

"Seems the pair of you hit the jackpot with that boy."

I smiled a radiant smile. "We did. He's wonderful."

"I can see that," she said, and pulled a brown business card from her cleavage, which she handed to me.

I examined the card. There was no address, or contact information of any sort. Just a name: Sa'sha Dimary, written in golden letters. There was something familiar about the name and the whole colour scheme of the card, but at that moment, I couldn't for the life of me figure what it was.

"My boss would really like to meet you girls, and that boy. She would be most appreciative if you would give her a visit, before you left. She has a compound in Jackson's Cove. Now, why don't you two go home, and pound that boy with your cocks. Fill him up, until he won't have to eat for a month. He's earned it."

I stared at her, but she was already leaving. She knew? And it was a safe assumption, that her bosslady knew as well. And I was willing to bet she was like Sherri and me, and not a trans. I really wanted to explore this more, do some research, but I was so unbelievably horny, I simply had to have a release.

I stalked towards my two lovers like a lioness going in for the kill. I grabbed Sherri's hair, pulled her away from Jack's mouth, and claimed her lips for myself, before I did the same with my boy. They stared at me in surprise.

"Let's go. I'm horny, and I need to blow my fucking load into you, Jack," I said firmly, and turned on my heel, and stormed out of the alley.

"Yes!" I heard Sherri roar, and she came running behind me. "Can I go first?" she asked like a toddler. "Can I? Huh?"

I chuckled at her antics. "Slow down, you prissy cunt," I whispered. "We'll be fucking him for hours, and there's a certain something I want to do Sherri, and it involves both our cocks."

A slow, menacing grin found its way onto Sherri's face. "Oh, I love your dirty mind. I've always wanted to try that!"

And poor Jack came walking behind us, blissfully unaware of what we were planning.

000000

The cab ride home took six months, I kid you not. I was inches away from throwing the cabbie out, and driving myself. Jack and Sherri were kissing passionately, beside me. I could not blame Sherri, having been no better myself when I began indulging in my desires for Jack. It made the trip so much harder for me, however.

After an eternity, we finally arrived at the mansion, and I practically dragged my two lovers into the house. When the door closed, I slammed Jack against it hard, and set about ravaging his mouth with my tongue.

"You don't need to protect Sherri and me, darling," I whispered, once we broke apart. "We can take care of ourselves."

"She's right," Sherri confirmed, and put a hand on Jack's shoulder. "But the fact you were willing, makes me so hot!"

The nearest place that suited my plans was the TV room, so I made my way over there, and sat down in the sofa, joined by Sherri. We wanted a show. We put our purses on the solid oak table in front of the sofa, and extracted a pair of Divines, and eagerly lit up. We exhaled the huge drags into the air, and I pointed to the floor, just beyond the table.

"Strip," I commanded our sub.

Jack hastened to comply with my wishes, as always. He began by taking off his shoes, then slowly unbuttoning his shirt, gently pulling it up from his pants. Sherri made an appreciative noise in her throat, as she inhaled a drag. Once he'd done that, he slid down his zipper and ever so slowly took of his pants. He was now standing in front of us, in nothing but his briefs.

"Come here, darling," I said, and took a huge drag on my cigarette, inhaled as deeply as I could, and held the smoke. It felt amazing. I removed Jack's briefs, and exhaled the smoke onto his cock, which grew quickly, straining against the silk ribbon that I had tied around it.

I put the cigarette in my mouth, and let it dangle, as I began untying the ribbon. "Once this is off," I began, and took a drag which I released through my nose, "you can cum as often as you want, baby. I hope you're ready for us, because we're going to be working you over for hours."

Sherri stood up, took a drag on her Divine, and inhaled deeply. She then grabbed Jack's chin with her forefinger and thumb, and very slowly exhaled into his face. Jack closed his eyes, and I saw his cock twitch.

"Undress me, slave," Sherri commanded.

"Right away, Mistress Ortega," Jack answered, and dashed around Sherri to get to her zipper. He gathered her hair, and gently draped it over her shoulder. His deft fingers found their target, and soon, Sherri's back was half exposed.

Sherri dangled her Divine,as Jack hooked his thumbs under the straps of her dress, and eased them of her shoulders, and the dress pooled onto the floor. My eyes immediately focused on a black lace band she had used to strap her lovely cock to her thigh.

Sherri double pumped her Divine andrewarded Jack with the massive cloud. She turned her attention to me, and extended her hand to me. "You're frightfully overdressed, dear Elizabeth."

She pulled me to my feet, and with lungs full of smoke, we kissed, tongues flailing. I was getting more excited than ever, and it was becoming difficult to focus. In fact, I don't think I had ever been more excited, at any point in my life, up to that point.

"I do believe you're right, Sherri," I said, and turned to Jack. "Darling, undress me."

With a respectful nod, Jack made his way behind me. He slowly stroked up my arms with his fingertips, causing me to shudder in desire. Down my zipper went, and I felt Jack slide his hands inside my dress, up my back onto my shoulders. He eased the dress off, and it pooled to the floor, similar to Sherri's dress. Jack made his way in front of us again, and I gave him a long, smoke filled kiss.

"Thank you, darling," I said, and put my hands on his right shoulder.

Sherri smiled at him, in that same haughty manner she had in the plane, and put a hand on his left shoulder. "But you're not done, sweetness."

We pressed very faintly onto his shoulders and he slowly sank to his knees, his eyes locked on the cocks that would soon take him. Mine was tied to my thigh, very much like Sherri's, but I'd used the same kind of silk ribbon to tie my own cock, as I'd used with Jack's. Somehow, I liked the idea. If he was being denied, then so would I. It made us closer, I felt.

Jack's nimble fingers began playing with the knot on the ribbon. Soon, my starving girl was free, and immediately rose to half her size. I moaned needfully, when Jack placed a wet kiss on my glans, before moving on to Sherri's lace band. He slowly slid the band down her leg, and Sherri lifted her foot when the band was all the way down.

When that was done, our good boy sat back on his haunches, and waited further instructions. He was staring very intently on our cocks. Sherri and I shared a glance, our eyes glazed over with lust. We both took long drags of our Divines, and after inhaling deeply, exhaled down onto Jack, who was still waiting patiently.

"Worship me, slave," Sherri whispered, and put her hand on top of Jack's head to guide him to her semi hard cock. Jack's hands slid up the back of Sherri's thighs, and grabbed her ass lightly. The weight of Sherri's thick cock made it droop ever so slightly, so Jack angled his head down a bit, and gathered the cockhead with his long long tongue, before sliding it into his mouth.

He carefully worked his way as deep as he could, and when his nose was buried in Mistress Ortega's dense forest, he made a tight seal with his moist lips and moved his head back while applying a gentle suction. It was incredibly hot to see our girlfriend's cock grow hard in his mouth, and reach her peak, just as Jack was at her tip. I went completely hard.

"Mmmm," Sherri moaned and inhaled a monstrous drag, as Jack swirled his tongue around her tip, and gave her glans a wet kiss. "You've really trained him well," she sighed, and exhaled down on Jack, who was staring up at her with those big, beautiful eyes.

"He's a natural, babe," I said, and gave Jack a warm cloud of smoke. "We just might be the luckiest pair of girls on the Continent," I continued, and cupped Jack's cheek with the hand holding my cigarette. "Want a taste of my cock?"

Jack needed no further prompting, and with his head bathed in my exhale, he began loving on my girl, expertly coaxing out the precum he loved so much. He worked three mouthfuls out of me in quick succession, and I was panting, and rolling my hips into his mouth.

While this was happening, Sherri had been stroking her cock, and smoking her cigarette, but she was growing impatient, and no wonder; Jack was amazing at this, after all. I took a strong drag on my cigarette, turned my head towards my girlfriend, and kissed her, my smokey tongue finding hers.