Out for a Run Ch. 08

Story Info
Mr M gets a visit from Miss P.
1.5k words
4.22
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite early on a hot and sunny morning, and I was working from home at my desk overlooking the back garden of the house, when the doorbell rang. I jogged towards the front door. It was warm in the house and in the sunshine coming through the french doors, so I was lightly dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

I got to the front door and pulled it open to find the Miss P, eldest child of Mrs P, breathing heavily and looking very red faced, on the doorstep.

"Oh thank god you're home!" she panted, "Can I come in? I went out without my water bottle and I'm dehydrating!"

"Of course!" I smiled and let her into the house. I had seen Miss P out running the previous day and had waved as we passed each other. I assumed she had come home from University to visit her family for a few days in the summer holidays, and was making the most of the good weather.

She was dressed in running gear - yoga shorts and a t-shirt that was clinging damply to her back, with her brown hair up, running shoes and ankle socks. She was breathing hard as I led her into the kitchen, and got her a glass of cold water from the tap. I handed it to her, and she took it gratefully and leaned against my old kitchen table as she drank it.

"Thank you so much!" she said after she had downed about two thirds of it. "I didn't realise it was going to be so hot out there, I felt like I was going to faint."

Her dark brown eyes and long lashes flitted over the kitchen and back to me, as the pinkness in her cheeks receded, and she smiled at me.

"And, when I saw where I was, I thought I would knock on your door."

"Well," I replied, "it's always nice to see you. I haven't seen your mum in a while, how is she?"

"She's fine", Miss P replied with a grin, "she was talking about you, though, and some fun you'd had... with Mrs E?"

I was somewhat taken aback by this, and stammered " Ah, right... well, yes, it was a surprising afternoon all round."

"I bet!" she replied, draining the last of the glass of water and putting it on the counter. "I have never heard of her being so... kinky. I imagine it was very surprising for Mrs E when you fucked her up the arse as well."

I could feel my cheeks going red, and I glanced at Miss P's face to find her grinning at me.

"So," she said, standing up off the table and facing me head on, and put her hands on her hips, "I had this great idea, I wondered if you had time this morning to fuck me too?"

I grinned and looked her up and down. Nature hadn't given her much in the chest region, but her body was toned and young. I licked my suddenly dry lips.

"Oh, I think I have time."

"Great!" she giggled and kicked her shoes off and strode over to me.

"I think I should warn you," she said as she pulled off her top, and I did the same in response, "I like it rough, and I've been told I have a filthy mouth. Oh, and I'm loud."

"Noted." I replied and pulled down my shorts revealing my rapidly hardening cock. "Why don't you show me what that filthy mouth can do?"

"Jesus, I've needed this.." she said and dropped to her knees in front of me with a grin. She reached out and grabbed my cock in her hand, guiding it towards her mouth.

Her soft lips enveloped my cock and I felt her hot tongue rasping underneath my shaft and swirling around the head. One of her hands dropped to her own crotch, reaching under her waistband on her shorts, while the other held my cock steady as she bobbed her head on it, making it wet and hard.

Miss P showed no hesitation in getting well stuck in noisily sucking my cock, and I reached down and put my hand on her head, which caused her to disengage and look up at me.

"Go on," she said, her eyes flashing fire, "fuck my mouth. Make me throat your cock!"

Not needing a second invitation, I pushed on her head and jammed my cock into her mouth, and started to push myself forward and pulling back, fucking her mouth and going deeper, reaching the back of her throat.

She coughed and gagged around my cock as I thrust it in and out, and she squeezed her eyes shut as it reached the back of her throat. Still her other hand worked away under her yoga shorts and she steadied herself with her other hand against my thigh.

The urgency in her actions told me to keep going so I decided to quickly push on, before i ended up blowing my load down her throat. There would be time for that later, or maybe another day. I put my hand on her head and pulled her head back, my cock popping out of her mouth. I reached down and pulled her to her feet, and then pulled down her yoga shorts.

Miss P had a neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair which was already slick and glistening with her juices. I pulled her close to me, smelling the sweat on her body and spun around so that her back was to the kitchen wall.

I reached down and lifted underneath her pert arse, and pushed her back against the wall, lifting her off the ground. She quickly wrapped her legs around me and I pushed my hard cock into her waiting pussy.

I had complete control of the situation and wasted no time in slamming my cock into her as hard as I dared, banging her against the wall.

"Is this what you wanted?" I breathed in-between thrusts, "a good hard fuck!"

"Fuck, yes!" she all but shouted in my ear. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, you dirty bastard!"

She continued to mouth obscenities into my ear as we ground against the wall, but eventually my legs started to complain and I realised we needed to move one more time, for the coup-de-grace.

I swung around, with Miss P still clamped to me and my cock embedded in her pussy, and dropped her onto the kitchen table. I stood back, my cock slipping out of her and roughly flipped her over. Her feet barely touched the ground, and I was presented with a view of her slim figure and lovely arse, with her body flat on the table.

"Come on then," she said, without looking up, "finish me off. Fuck me properly."

I positioned myself and slipped the tip of my cock back into her pussy from behind. Then I reached forward and grasped a handful of her hair, lifting her head from the table.

In one move I slid my full length into her, and pulled back sharply on her hair, then pulled back, and then thrust forward again, timing my thrust so that I pulled her hair at the same time.

I focused on fucking her firmly and hard - not fast. Each thumping thrust accompanied by a firm tug on her hair, and it was soon having the desired effect, as Miss P raised herself up off the table on her arms, arching her slim body in time with each thrust, her groans and imprecations for me to keep fucking her getting louder and louder.

Finally her climax arrived, another mouthful of 'fucks' lost as she gasped and squealed, her body shaking on my cock.

I released her hair and she slumped forward onto the table. I withdrew my cock from her quivering pussy and regarded her part arse. I was just thinking about the possibility of fucking her again, when Miss P suddenly started up from the table.

"Shit, I'm going to be late." She flipped over on the table and sat up. "I can't leave you hanging, but you're going to have to wait to fuck my arse another time. Come here!"

I stepped forward and Miss P reached out and grabbed my hard cock and started wanking it furiously toward her.

"Cover me with your spunk, you filthy bastard!" she spat as the orgasm swelled in my balls.

With a groan I shot my load, covering her neck and chest with my cum.

Miss P drained the last of the cum from my cock and then licked the drops off her hand and grabbed her t-shirt and shorts, pulling them over her cum-splattered body.

She stood up on tiptoe and kissed me on the cheek.

"That was great, sorry I have to run! Next time, my arse is all yours!"

And with that she was gone, leaving me to slump into a chair and wonder what she was going to tell her mother.