Out for a Run Ch. 07

Story Info
Mr M turns the tables on Mrs E.
1.9k words
4.69
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pleasant summer's evening, a few weeks on from my threesome with Mrs E and Mrs P, and I had taken the opportunity after a long day of calls and meetings to go for a walk through the lanes and fields around my small seaside town.

As I rounded the corner to make for home I heard a voice behind me:

"Mr M!" shouted a familiar voice and I turned around to see Mrs E coming out a house opposite her own. I remembered I had been told she was watering the plants for a family who were away on holiday. She locked the door behind her and strode down to meet me on the pavement.

It was a warm evening with an onshore breeze and Mrs E was wearing a pretty green sundress that flowed to her ankles, and a pair of trainers. Her dark hair was down, and fluttering in the breeze. Her smile toward me was bright and friendly. I was glad to see her again, even in this day-to-day context, and I smiled back as she came up to me.

"How are you, Mr M?" she enquired brightly and leaned in to touch my arm lightly. "Do you have a few minutes to pop in for a glass of wine?".

"Sure", I said, "that'd be lovely." We crossed over the road, exchanging pleasantries and bits of news and gossip about our respective families and friends as we did so.

Mrs E let us in and kicked off her shoes, padding into the kitchen and pulling out wine glasses and an open bottle of white wine from the fridge, and led me through to the rear lounge, where two sofas faced the garden through french doors and the late afternoon sunlight was hitting the far garden wall.

Mrs E passed me the glass of wine and gestured for me to sit down and then perched on the sofa next to me, sitting side on so she was facing me.

"I'm glad I ran into you, Mr M, as I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me in the last few months. Especially the other week with Mrs P, I was despairing of ever getting her to open up and be a bit more adventurous, and without you there I don't think we'd be any further forward!" she smiled, and took a sip of wine.

"Well," I replied, "I'm so happy I've been able to help you as often as I have, and the other week with Mrs P was fantastic, I'm still thinking about it." I smiled back and sipped at my own glass.

"Ha", said Mrs E, grinning, "I wasn't able to sit down without wincing for a few days after that, fortunately Mr E doesn't notice small details." she looked thoughtful for a moment, and then then added "I think I may really get a taste for... being fucked in the arse."

I nearly spluttered my mouthful of wine out at that, and caught the smile on her lips as she saw me a little flustered.

"Ah-ha", I said as I composed myself, "well, it was a rare pleasure for me as well. You have a beautiful body and a filthy mind, which is quite the combination. Anytime you want your... arse... fucking..., you let me know!"

She blushed a little and smiled again. "Actually," she said, "I was going to say that as a thank you for all your help and the use of that lovely cock of yours, you could tell me what you wanted..."

"I know I'm a bit.. bossy.. and I feel I am always telling you what I need and what I want you to do... you know, lie here, do this, fuck that hole or this... I thought it would be fun and a nice way of saying thank you if you told me what to do. I promise, I'll do anything you say!" she said with a wide grin.

"OK," I replied, putting the wine glass down on the table next to me and turning to Mrs E, "I want you to get me hard, and tell me what you're doing as you're doing it."

"Mmmmm" she smiled and put her own wine glass down. "Well, I think I'll start like this..." and she leaned in and kissed me, her hot tongue darting into my mouth and swirling around my mouth. After a moment she disengaged and put her lips next to my ear, and her hand drifted down my shirt to rest on my groin.

"Do you want to fuck me, Mr M? Your cock feels like it wants to fuck me." With that she slid down off the sofa and positioned herself between my knees, and tugged at my shorts waistband. She eased my shorts off my hips and over my knees, and my semi-hard cock came into view.

"Mmmm, I do love getting you hard, Mr M." she said, reaching forward to grasp my dick. It twitched appreciably and she smiled, and began to rub the shaft, cupping my balls gently with her other hand.

"I'm stroking your lovely cock and holding your balls, Mr M, does that feel good?" she enquired as blood rushed to my groin and my cock hardened in her hand.

"Yes, Mrs E," I replied, keeping my voice from shaking. "Now I want you to lick that cock all over, get it nice and wet."

With a smile Mrs leaned forward and started running her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock, up and over the head and back down again, occasionally taking the whole head into her mouth with a smile in her eyes, and giving it a quick suck.

After a few minutes she stopped and rested her head against my now rock hard cock, cradling it in one hand and gently rubbing her cheek against it, with a dreamy look on her face.

"I think you've got my full attention Mrs E," I said with a grin, "now, I want you to sit on it!"

Mrs E quickly got to her feet and reached up under her green dress, and quickly pulled off her knickers, which looked to be sodden, and tossed them aside as she swung a leg over my lap and settled herself down.

Looking deeply into my eyes, she reached down and guided my stiff cock into her wet pussy, engulfing it slowly and settling down until I felt her pert buttocks on my thighs. She rested her arms on my shoulder and leaned in to kiss me, her hot lips were wet and her tongue urgently sought mine.

Without breaking the kiss, Mrs E started to grind and bounce on my cock, panting and groaning into my mouth and closing her eyes as we fucked. After a few moments she drew back from the kiss and kept up her eye contact with me, still panting, and started to move more firmly and faster on my cock. I ran my hands up her thighs and under her skirt, reaching her firm arse cheeks, and squeezed them in time with her movements, pulling her cheeks apart.

I reached round further and ran a finger over her perineum and round the tight knot of her arsehole. She gasped and squirmed on my cock, her eyes bright and still locked on mine.

"Shall I put a finger up your arse, Mrs E?" I asked with a cheeky grin, and ran my finger around her perineum and arse again. Unable to speak, she took a deep breath and nodded.

I pulled my fingers back around her pussy, getting them wet with her juices and slid them back round to her tight hole. I gently positioned my forefinger against her arsehole and waited as she shifted up and down on my cock. Then with a small movement I pushed it in as she slid down on my cock, pulling my finger into her arse.

She immediately gasped and shuddered, pushing herself down hard on my cock and finger, and then rising and forcing herself down hard again. We carried on like this for a few moments, and then I was able to slip a second finger into her arse alongside the first, stretching her arse more and making her pant and groan even louder.

"Oh my god, Mr M!" she panted, "You're going to make me come so hard!"

"Come on then Mrs E," I replied, "show me how you come on me. I want to see you come!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh my god!" she shouted, and shuddered as she came on my cock and my fingers.

She collapsed against me, breathing heavily, my hard cock still embedded in her. I removed my fingers from her arse and rested my hands under her skirt on her lovely arse.

After a few minutes she swung herself off me and collapsed in a dreamy heap on the sofa next to me, her hair mussed up and her skirt up around her waist, showing me her neatly trimmed pussy. Her hands were behind her head and she was looking up at the ceiling with sparkling eyes.

"That was great, Mr M, thank you so much... but this was supposed to be your day. What do you want to do next? I don't think my arse can take any more today but the rest is all yours..."

"Well, Mrs E," I said, getting to my feet, exposing my still rock hard cock to the air, and standing over her, "I don't want a lot. I want you to wank me off into your mouth, and tell me how much you want my cum".

"Mmmm," she said, sitting back up on the sofa and eyeing my cock hungrily, "it's been a while since I tasted your cum, Mr M, I hope you've been saving it up for me."

She leaned forward and reached up to grasp my cock and pulled me closer to her, so my tip of my cock was just in front of her mouth, and started to stroke the shaft, looking up into my eyes as she did so.

"This is such a lovely cock, Mr M," she said, "and I have so enjoyed being fucked by you for the last few months. I loved being bent over this sofa and fucked. I loved sucking you off in the shower. I loved it when you throat-fucked me in the woods. And oh how I loved you fucking my arse with this lovely cock."

Hearing her talk so dirty was having the desired effect and I could feel my orgasm building, as she jerked me off.

"Ahhh, Mrs E...." I groaned.

"And now I want you to come for me Mr M, I want to taste your cum. Fill my mouth up, I know you've got a big load for me Mr M!" she said firmly, and with that pulled my cock head into her mouth.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!" I shouted as I emptied my balls into her waiting mouth, keeping my eyes on hers all the time and watching them go wide as the spunk flooded her mouth.

With a smile she pulled my cock out of her mouth and swallowed it all, leaning forward to lick some errant strands off the shaft as my legs wobbled.

I sat back down on the sofa and looked over at Mrs E, who was lying back with a deep smile on her face.

"Thank you for that Mr M. What a lovely way to end the week." she said, smiling at the ceiling.

"Will I see you again soon, Mrs E?" I asked her, "maybe your arse will need some more attention?"

"Oh I'm sure you will get another chance to fuck my arse," she said, looking at me with those big hazel eyes, "and not too long I hope!"