Out, For A Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we go, everyone!" Michelle cried out. "The first hill! Get ready!"

No big deal, Simone thought to herself. That hill was hardly a molehill, nothing to make a mountain out of. She would sail right up that hill...

Suddenly, the pedals started to get heavier, as if she'd jumped into another gear or something. (Simone had never owned a bike with more than one gear, so this was a guess on her part.) What really appeared to be happening was that the resistance on the pedals increased when the simulated slope increased.

It appeared that Michelle was playing fair, as she stood up a bit from her seat and really pushed the pedals down to get over the imaginary hill. "You can do it." She said. "Just keep at it and keep the handlebars straight so you don't tip over."

Of course, the handlebars didn't turn, but that was the right advice to do if this WAS a hill and this WAS a real bike... maybe. If this was all those real things, Simone would have hopped off the bike and walked it up the hill. But there was no treadmill beside the bike to simulate this, so she stayed on and pedaled hard until she crested the hill. Maybe she could have slowed down until the video had reached the hill and the pedals would have freed up then, but maybe there was more interactive about this experience than she realized. It was all in good fun.

"Woo! We got there." Michelle cheered, briefly reappearing in a full-screen view. "Don't forget: you can choose your live experience and what you'd rather see when riding. You can watch the road, or you can watch me."

To Michelle's left, two rectangles appeared with the two preferences listed within. Simone reached out and selected "Watch Michelle." Sure, no matter how hard she pedaled, she would not get any closer to her. But she'd rather be watching her than the scenery, anyway.

Watching the scenery move past without any sense of acceleration might make her motion sick.

For a few minutes, Simone kept up with Michelle. Well, she was pedaling at about half Michelle's pace, in that Michelle would do two full rotations in the time Simone did one. But Simone was pacing herself. It was her first time exercising since leaving high school years ago. Once exercise was not compulsory, she dropped that nonsense from her life... until her health started to slip away. Oh well. Just like sliding down a hill, there was nothing to do but work your way back up.

"We've got some new fish riding with us today. I'm glad you made it out. And I'm glad most of you have stuck with it. We've only lost a few so far. Maybe the baby started crying or something. No big deal. I don't judge here. I'm glad you're here."

It was encouraging to hear that at the same moment a bead of sweat went all the way down her back and hit her butt crack. Maybe she had done enough for a first attempt...

But what the heck? Let's see where this journey took her.

Maybe fifteen minutes into the 'ride,' Simone 's legs started to feel a bit sore. She really hadn't pedaled like this for a long time. The longest walks she took were pushing a shopping cart around a supermarket. According to the pedometer on her phone, that walk wasn't worth as many steps as she felt it rightly should, AND she always left the market with a frozen pizza. She sort of wished this bike had moving handlebars. It didn't help her pretend that this was a real bike, but Simone wasn't interested in pretending she was riding around. She just wanted to move her arms around a little.

Fifteen minutes is probably a good first exercise after years of sedentary living...

But she wanted to keep watching Michelle. Maybe she could stop pedaling and just watch, but she was too afraid the video would slow to a crawl if she didn't pedal it like an old-fashioned film projector. Maybe if her pedals stopped when the device felt someone sitting on it, a giant light appeared near Michelle that said Fatty Alert and she would mock her. Not that Michelle seemed to be so mean-spirited. She was gentle and thoughtful about how not everyone was a fitness expert, certainly not those that went for expensive gimmicky stationary bikes like this...

Michelle reached just below the frame and pulled up a squeezable sports bottle. That wasn't a feature present on Simone's machine. A new flash of envy appeared in Simone's heart, just like everything about the effortlessly alluring host. Maybe that's how they get ya, by selling an aftermarket water bottle holder for hundreds of dollars.

"Getting hot out here..." Michelle said, still pedaling in front of the chroma-keyed background and squirting the water against her forehead. She immediately pinched her eyes shut. "Nope, that's not water. That's lemon Gatorade or something." Michelle kept pedaling with her eyes closed, something that would be very unwise on a real bike. "Could someone get me water, please?"

Michelle handed the bottle off to a production assistant's disembodied arm extending into frame. "Someone made a mistake and filled that with sports drink." She unwound the white shirt around her waist and rubbed a drier part of it on her eyes. "I don't actually drink much sports drink at all. There are as many approaches to fitness as there are people in the world, but those that taught me told me: don't drink your calories. Sure, there's diet sports drinks, but I don't like the taste of those. If I AM going to drink my calories... I'll either do a protein shake... or make it a root beer float."

Simone had tuned out part way through Michelle's monologue. When she took off her lower garment, Michelle had revealed something that the shirt had hidden before: a large bulge.

She stared at it as her thighs moved up and down around it. If Simone was watching her in that little picture-in-picture, she might not have even noticed it. But there it was, a tight lump of flesh between her legs.

Was her charming and fit host... also a futa?

Maybe there was some other explanation. Maybe it was some sort of sweat pad to prevent chafing... maybe it was just her imagination.

The camera pulled in closer for a bit as the production assistant held out the bottle, now allegedly filled with water. Michelle kept pedaling, but her hips were now out of frame.

Michelle looked to the bottle, but didn't grab it. "Come on!" She said. "Keep up! You're going to fall behind."

The unidentified hand rocked back and forth in place, as if the person off screen was running to stay apace with the moving bicycle.

"Hit me!" Michelle commanded. The hand squirted the bottle against her forehead. She shook her face back and forth as the water went down towards her open mouth and extended tongue. She lapped up at the water before taking the bottle from the assistant and sucking from it properly.

Maybe Michelle was unaware how shamelessly erotic a viewer might find this spectacle. Simone certainly was aware... it was Michelle's pulchritude that got her to tune in instead of any other program, or perhaps just cycling to The Price is Right.

"Ooh, someone put ice in here! Thank you." Michelle said. "It's always nice to have a cool drink while biking..." She drank some more before squirting some down her back and across her chest. "Not to break the fourth wall, but I don't recommend you do this with your water if you were actually cycling outside. Out there, you get a breeze. Even if the air is still, YOU make the breeze by moving. Just drink it and let it come out as sweat. It's totally natural."

Michelle set the bottle back in the holder. "You might wonder why I don't have a fan on me while pedaling. Well, longtime fans remember when I tried that, but the fans were blowing against my mic, so nobody could hear me. So we 86'ed that. No big deal. I can take the heat. You can have a fan if you like, so long as you can hear me. I suppose you don't HAVE to hear me, but what's the point if you can't tell what I'm saying and hearing all my encouragement? That's what you're all tuned in for, right?"

The mysterious hand reached over from the side and gingerly picked up the end of her ponytail, waving it around.

"Oh, there we go. What a refreshing breeze that has kicked up... in our studio." Michelle said unconvincingly as she rubbed her forehead with the top of her forearm, all while continuing to pedal. "Sure feels good... you know, that trick isn't going to fool anyone since they can see your hand."

The hand disappeared again. Michelle huffed. That imaginary breeze didn't cool her down one bit, so she retrieved her water bottle. She took another squirt into her open mouth and squirted more onto her chest. She shivered for a moment. "Alright, back to work." She set the bottle back down below her and returned her focus to the 'road.'

As her body rocked back and forth during her pedaling, Simone noticed that that lovely cold water had evidently made Michelle's nipples erect. It wasn't quite a wet T-shirt contest; they were just visible through the spandex. Simone averted her eyes, even though Michelle would never know if she stared.

Michelle looked down to her chest. "Oh my goodness!" One hand finally left the handlebars and fell onto her shirt. "I didn't realize this top would show my... nipples. I swear, it's just the cold water. I'm not... excited or anything."

The camera zoomed in on her, cutting Michelle's head off the top of the screen and focusing just on her breasts.

"Gosh, this is so... embarrassing." She rubbed her arms against her breasts. "I swear I'm not aroused... they're just cold... I'm trying to warm them up with my arms, but it's not working. Gosh, they're so prominent... they're like little cherries." She squished the breast tissue in her hand and rolled it around. "I swear, I don't have an exercise fetish or anything. That'd be... so weird. This is just my job."

Simone began to suspect that the lady doth protest too much. The camera moved out in time for Simone to notice Michelle's cheeks were getting a little red, and it probably wasn't from the exertion.

Michelle stopped massaging herself and put both hands back on the handlebars. "They're not going down, but... it's fine. Just don't stare at them, please. Keep your attention on the road. That's why we're out here, after all." She looked up at the camera. "You didn't zoom in on them, did you?" She asked.

The camera shook back and forth, which immediately made Simone clutch the handlebars tightly, as if she was the one swerving back and forth.

Michelle shook it off and kept on pedaling. "OK, well..." She began. "Let's check the leaderboards!"

Graphics appeared to Michelle's right that listed the 'distance' that everyone in the live ride had take on so far. Simone didn't see herself in the top ten. She really hoped that list wouldn't scroll down and see her limping into second-to-last place, only in front of the one person whose internet had crapped out. Currently, Michelle was in the lead. After all, she was a professional.

"Oops, I'm in the lead. You know what that means." Michelle grinned. The screen cut to a slightly lower shot from behind Michelle, the only way someone might see her if she was in the lead...

If the rider was directly behind her and had their face right near her butt. Maybe if this was a three-person tandem bicycle and the person in the back leaned way forward into the second seat. That was as close as someone might have to get to see the startling detail of Michelle's tightly wrapped rear rocking back and forth as she pedaled.

Michelle may have claimed not to have an exercise fetish. But Simone felt one rapidly burning into her synapses as she watched the sweat trickle down Michelle's shapely back. This had to be on purpose... right? Absolutely nobody could watch this and not be aware of how incredibly hot this was, least of all the woman who worked so hard to make her body so perfect.

Simone kept up her pedaling, wishing she could go harder and get even closer to that backside. Her own shorts now felt as tight as Michelle's, but that's because she could no longer resist her own erection, pressing out from within her shorts like a tower. Maybe that's why she thought she saw a bulge in Michelle's shorts. Simone was always hoping every woman she met was a fellow futa, even if it just meant one more person to understand just how powerful and irresistible her libido was.

"Sorry, everyone. Until someone gets in front of me, I guess you'll have to stay back here. But don't worry. I'll show you all where to go. Just follow me."

Simone kept up her even pace. She was so absorbed in this routine that she almost forgot that she'd never actually get closer to this tall, statuesque beauty. But surely, nobody who didn't try would ever get the chance... right? Simone felt like her erection had taken the blood from her brain and now IT was in charge. And her cock was commanding her to chase down that ass.

So Simone did. She pedaled with increased vigor, ignoring the tightness forming in her legs. Michelle's shorts seemed to ride up as they continued her work, with Michelle's grunts and pants of exertion deepening as they continued. Was Michelle deliberately pulling her shorts up to show off more rear end? Whatever had inspired this, Simone wouldn't question it. She kept going, ever forward and towards Michelle... she had to catch her...

Simone wouldn't get the chance. Out of nowhere, someone overtook Michelle in the leaderboards. A three-letter username followed by a ten-digit number had made up some amazing ground, possibly by attaching the pedal of their bike to a high-speed blender. Michelle started when she saw this, though her face was still off-camera.

"What? Who passed me?!" Michelle said with obvious alarm. She started to really stomp on the pedals, pushing as fast as she could. Her legs tensed, the curves of her thigh muscles growing in detail as she doubled her pace while panting out her nose. The smaller decimals in their respective distance totals closed briefly before the mysterious speedster began to pull away again. "How are they doing that? What, did they get a blue shell or something?"

Of course, since Michelle wasn't in first place anymore, that meant the camera wasn't obligated to stay behind her anymore. The standings slid away, and Michelle knew that the crew would switch back to the front view soon. "Wait, don't switch back!" She cried. "I... don't have my face on!"

The camera changed back to the familiar front-facing view. Michelle was still pedaling away... but her shorts had tented straight upwards with something huge inside her shorts.

For the first time, Michelle pulled her legs up off the pedals and brought her arms in to hide herself. She blushed, looking about and panting. "I... I'm so sorry, everyone. I didn't want to let you all know like this, if you didn't already know." She remorsefully put her leg back down and kept pedaling. "I can't stop the show... I just have to... pedal like this, I guess. Gosh, I thought it was embarrassing when my NIPPLES were hard..."

Simone stared at the screen. She was right. Her eyes had not deceived her. There it was, stretching out those spandex shorts into a beautiful oblong shape. It looked like she'd stuffed a large cucumber in there in the world's worst attempt at shoplifting. THAT explains why Michelle's shorts were riding up so far. It was happening to Simone right now, as her cock stood against the center of the waistband, eating up every bit of the draw strings within.

"Can I get... some help with this? Anyone?" Michelle looked around as she continued her pedaling. Simone involuntarily salivated, knowing the kind of help she'd like to provide.

The mysterious and helpful arm re-emerged from off-screen, as if acting upon Simone's thoughts. The hand took hold of the end of the waistband and pulled it off, freeing Michelle's cock from within. She yelped as the hand wrapped around her cock and started to tug it up and down.

"Ah! Ahhh!" Michelle cried, blushing and pinching her eyes shut. "That's not... what I meant by helping me! Aah!"

The little device that measured Simone's heart rate measured a huge spike... but it had little to do with exertion. Simone stared as her cycling instructor was getting jerked off on camera in front of all the other riders. This HAD to be a put-on, right? If Michelle really didn't want to be groped, she was surely strong enough to break free, right? She could at least slap the offending arm away.

"Oh, gosh, now EVERYONE knows that I have my assistant give me handjobs." Michelle wailed. "Even as fit and rich and hung as I am, she knows just how to tug me and make me say stupid horny things. Like that! I can't believe I'm saying all this!"

The hand slipped down and freed her balls from within her shorts. It massaged them briefly, rolling them about in the palm. Michelle clenched her teeth and moaned, somehow continuing to pedal while this was happening. Her hands left the handlebars again, one going over her heart, the other went to her hair and pulled out her hairband. She scattered her straight black hair about over her shoulders, a visual metaphor for Michelle's nice ordered exercise program going wild and turning into pornography.

As Michelle had one fingernail in her mouth, the hand went off screen for a brief second before there was the sound of someone spitting. It was loud and clear enough to be written as 'ptooey!' The hand returned and grasped Michelle's cock again.

"Aah! Gross!" She cried. "But it feels so good..." Her cock grew shiny as the moisture smeared across it. "God, don't stop... jerk me off in front of everyone." She said softly. "I'm sure they're all staring at me right now, and I don't even care. It's SO hot." Michelle's breath grew deeper as she got closer. Simone put on her imaginary 3D glasses and got ready for the money shot...

Just as quickly as it had appeared, the hand retracted off the edge of the screen again.

"Why'd you stop?!" Michelle talked out to her side. "I was so close... gosh, what a tease. I'm dizzy..."

The dizziness didn't last. There was a universal feeling that all futa knew, or at least the unlucky ones that got close to that amazing feeling of release, but then were denied close to the finish line. Michelle's knuckles grew pale as she clenched it tightly, tipping forward and grunting as she experienced some awful pain in a much-beloved area.

Michelle tried to gain her bearings, taking long breaths and moaning them out across her microphone. Hearing this sexy thing moan longingly, over and over again... it was enough to make Simone crazy. She'd be in the same predicament as Michelle pretty soon...

Michelle brought her head up, new beads of sweat forming on her forehead. "Well, that was way, WAY worse than a charlie horse." She panted. "If I've ever called one of my riders a wimp for not pushing through a cramp, I take it all back. Hydration can't help me avoid this kind of discomfort."

Michelle used one arm to try to deflect her erection to one side of the other to tuck it away into her shorts and end her mortification. There was almost an air of delusion on her part, like a priest trying to continue a wedding after the bride slapped the groom and threw him into the wedding cake. It wouldn't be coaxed to her side, returning to center mast with an alluring wiggle. She tried pulling her shorts up over it, but they were such a small little garment. Even spandex would not be stretched so far over her member, so this was to no avail.

She released the waistband, looking down to her cock like a root that she couldn't pull out of the ground. She signed, put both hands back on the handlebars... and kept pedaling.

"Now I'm just... riding my bike... with my erection out for anyone to see." Michelle chuckled. "Don't try this on a real bike, please. I'm sure my legal team would want me to stress that part. But here... it's not so bad. It's very... liberating. I feel better with it out than with it crammed into these tight little shorts. See, this is what the show is about! You'll have things you don't expect on real bike rides or anywhere in your life. Sometimes you slow down, sometimes you stop, like if you had a real medical emergency. But for everything else... if you can keep going, do it! Don't give up! Even if... you get an unexpected erection when riding and then flash it to... everyone watching and all my producers and sponsors... and probably someone who will cut out the good parts and post it to a porn site or something. Maybe we should do that. At least then we'd be making the money and not some pirate."