Out, For A Spin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone was impressed. Not just with Michelle's cock, which was lovely, smooth and of substantial size. But somehow, Michelle had just improvised a more encouraging story of not giving up than anything she'd heard through school or work. Sure, Simone's life was going fine... except for the weight gain and the lack of romantic entanglement. But there was no better time to work at it again than right now. Simone felt an emotional burden lifting from her shoulders, and all it took was seeing another big delicious futa boner.

"The discomfort has passed. I always hesitate to use the word 'pain' when talking about exercise. If you ever feel pain, just stop. You might have really damaged something and you need to take a few days off. Anyway, I know the source of this particular testicular discomfort, and so do you. And you bet that I know how to alleviate that feeling, huh?"

Michelle's left hand went from her handlebars to her groin, grabbing herself in the classic OK-sign grip. She started to tug herself, pulling up as her left leg went down and up as it went down. Michelle started blushing again. She giggled, a sound that sent electricity down Simone's spine as it played into her Bluetooth earpiece.

"Yeah, there's no pretending anymore, is there?" Michelle moved her mic a little closer to her mouth so she could whisper. "There are obvious solutions to every problem. If you're fat, work out. If you're sick, take medicine. If you're horny... there's really only one solution. Well, at least if you're alone. But I bet you don't feel alone when you're watching me, do you? And that's not to say that working out is EASY. I'm just saying it's obvious. Jerking off on camera in front of everyone isn't easy for some people, maybe people with less impressive dicks..."

She looked out to her audience with an impish smirk appearing on her face. "Would you like to join me?" She purred. "Don't leave me all alone out here... after all, you're all staring at me so greedily. If more of you had your cocks out, I wouldn't feel so alone."

Simone looked down to herself. Her hard cock was shaking in its cottony restraints, unable to grow to its full length within. A huge wet spot had formed at the tip. She looked back up to Michelle, who looked like she was anticipating the eventual reveal with enormous enthusiasm.

She took in a breath, bit her lip, and pulled it out of her shorts, resting both cock and balls over the waistband of her shorts. She felt her cheeks redden and her heart rate jumped. But this was stupid! She was in her apartment where she lived completely alone. There was nobody here to look at her! She didn't even have a cat! She could be naked in her apartment if she wanted to. She did it quite a lot!

Michelle's smile grew and she made a little sound like a gasp and a moan. "Wow, it's so nice."

Simone's face went red. Was there some hidden camera in this thing that she didn't know about? To be fair, it WAS nice. The nicest part of her, she always thought.

"They're ALL so nice." Michelle continued, rocking her head back and forth, as if inspecting a battalion of erect cocks.

Never mind, Simone thought. She's just pretending... probably.

"Checking the heartbeat data of our class today... I see some big jumps from some of you. Some of you definitely did it. Even if you're alone, whipping it out can feel really good, right? I wish we could just march around with our hard-ons proudly up front like a flagpole. I guess that's not really realistic, but it's fun to fantasize about."

Michelle looked down to herself thoughtfully. "In fact... these shorts aren't really necessary anymore, are they? They're just getting in the way." She pushed down on the pedals, allowing them to spin freely as she lifted both legs up from the seat and shuffled them down her legs. She got one leg free and slid them down her other leg, tossing the shorts towards the camera.

"Much better..." Michelle sighed. "If I'm going to be out, I might as well have full range of motion. I bet you'll feel better if you strip off your shorts, too. I can't really say you should do it while riding like I did. Feel free to hop off and do it normally. If you're watching this at a gym, you probably should keep them on. They might not appreciate putting a bare butt on a public seat."

Simone slowed her pedaling and dismounted the bike. She shimmied off her little shorts and tossed them aside. Why had she bothered putting this stuff on anyway? It wasn't like the bike could see her. She hopped back on and continued her journey at the same slowish pace, but with greater comfort.

"Now it's just me, jerking off while I pedal away..." She chuckled. "What grip should I use? The Money Grip?" She said with her standard thumb-and-first-finger hoop. She moved it to a full-handed grip as she 'tossed' her pulls to one side. "The Bartender?" She went straight up with two fingers and her thumb. "The Admiral?" She threaded her cock between her middle and ring finger. "The Spock?"

There was soft chatter to Michelle's right, to which she immediately turned her head. When she turned back, she said, "I mean... The... Space Alien Without A Copyright! Really? CBS is going to sue our little stream... oh, fine. At least OUR Space Alien can have sex more than once every seven years, huh?"

Hot, hung, funny... and a Star Trek fan. It was like she was made in a lab to be alluring specifically to Simone. She didn't even really watch that much Star Trek, but it was one of those things that the socially awkward held onto like a totem, no matter how mainstream it became.

Michelle looked to her side. "Pass me today's sponsor, would you?"

Someone from the side tossed a plastic container well over Michelle's head. She caught it by reaching off-screen and leaning way to one side. She leaned back in shot. "Wow, nice pitch, DiMaggio. Gosh..."

Someone off-camera, possibly the production assistant who had denied Michelle her orgasm earlier, finally had enough. She cried out, "DIMAGGIO PLAYED CENTER FIELD!" She did so loud enough to be heard on Michelle's own microphone.

"I TOTALLY knew that." Michelle said, a self-evident lie. "That's why I called you DiMaggio. Specifically because he WASN'T a pitcher." Michelle held a branded mixer bottle next to her head. "The sponsor of this stream is FlexGulp's line of protein shakes. Before or after the workout, recharge with simple energy and protein to build lean muscle. It comes in a variety of flavors... maybe I can put the bottle next to my cock and everyone will be hypnotized. Associate the product with something I know everyone watching wants to reach out and grab, right?"

Michelle leaned the mixer bottle right against her cock. The bottle was thicker, but they were about the same length. Simone wanted to buy that exact bottle so she could know just how big Michelle's cock was. She wasn't good at estimating these things by eye.

"FlexGulp's protein shakes!" Michelle continued. "Mix it with hot water and pretend I'm forcing you to drink down all my jizz." She tossed the bottle away. "Not the copy they asked me to say, but... surely, you're all thirsty now, right? The fantasy might not work with the Green Apple flavor, but I don't think that would stop any of you, would it?"

After her first big workout, Simone thought she'd treat herself to a snack, or even a soda. But there was only one thing she wanted to drink now... and it existed on the other side of that screen. Nothing to do but continue to pedal, to keep up, to ignore the ache in her legs in lusty pursuit.

The ride continued for a few more virtual miles. Michelle riding without her shorts on and with a huge wobbling erection was completely normalized. Michelle rolled her shoulders and stretched her arms out to her side. "I do love these rides, but I wish it could perform a full-body workout." She mimed moving the handlebars towards and away from her. "I asked the engineers at Effürta if they could make one with moving handlebars for arm workouts. They said that there was too much danger of the hand slipping off and smashing into the screen. I understand. You can look up some videos I've done for good free weight exercises."

Michelle pulled her right arm up, flexed an impressive bicep that she couldn't resist kissing. Simone reconciled that her love of MMA and She-Hulk comics might not have stemmed from a love of violence or metahumor.

"We're well onto our journey, so why don't we select one of our riders at random and see how they're doing?" Michelle looked to her screen. "Let's check in on... Simone! How are you doing, babe?"

The video cut away to a side-view... of Simone. A small webcam-style camera had extended out of the side of the bike without Simone noticing. Simone was hunched and panting, tired and sweaty... with her cock out.

Everyone watching saw the distressed first-time rider look back and forth between the screen and the camera with a few confused gasps. Her heart rate jumped up over 130 bpm for the first time. "Oh, wait! No, don't look!" Simone started ripping her shirt off. "I don't even LIKE Green Day anymore!!" She threw the shirt away into the background of her shot, landing on the floor, far out of reach.

Only after this outburst of embarrassment did Simone realize that she wasn't wearing a bra. All she had on now where her shoes and the ECG pads... and not anywhere that would provide modesty like electroconductive pasties. She gasped and cursed, putting her right arm across her nipples, continuing to pedal as if she could get away from the camera. She didn't attempt to cover up her cock.

The screen cut back to Michelle, who also had one hand off the handlebars, holding one finger to her mouth. "Whoops, I guess we caught her at a bad moment." She giggled. "Sorry about that, honey. You gotta read those EULAs. Even so, if you want us to cut that out of the VOD, let us know. I promise we won't show it to anyone else if you're not comfortable with that."

Simone realized that Michelle really WAS talking to her now. It wasn't like most workout tapes or children's programming, where the host couldn't actually hear them on the VHS tape. They were actually engaged in the middle of this show.

"I'll be honest. I like the way you look." Michelle said. "Maybe it's just because I'm constantly surrounded by people who are trim and fit, but a little extra on the side is... nice. I'm not trying to discourage you from working out, of course. But if you're exercising to become attractive, that's not necessary. You're already attractive. Don't forget that."

Simone hadn't had anyone tell her that in a long time. Well, there were the random construction workers catcalling her, apparently having stepped off the set of a nineties sitcom. Even if she wanted a partner that sexually harassed strangers, that sort of attention wasn't what she was looking for, even if she thought they could get over her additional features.

Sure, a flat stomach and a large penis were sexy, especially together. But compassion... that was really attractive. (Maybe it was just flattery, but just like butter and margarine, who really cared about the difference once it was on the English muffin?)

"Let's check in with someone else..." Michelle tapped her screen. "How about... Harper?"

The screen cut away to a front-shot of a woman in a nice apartment with sunlight spilling in from her right. She had brown hair and a sleek workout top. No bottoms, as her huge and slightly reddish cock wagged back and forth as she pedaled.

"Hey, Michelle!" She cheered, waving to the camera. She brought that hand to her face to blow a huge kiss. She then hooked her hand under her shirt and pulled it upward, revealing a lovely set of breasts that jiggled a bit as she continued to pedal.

The camera cut back to Simone. "Thanks, Harper. Those are very nice. I get the feeling the first woman, Simone I think her name was... I don't think she knew about the running gag of riders flashing me to encourage me to take off my top. Sorry, everyone. You know my top stays on."

It was amazing. Simone thought she'd just made an ass of herself, and perhaps she did. But somehow, she'd accidentally stumbled on the traditions of this perverted bike ride. Her natural reaction and appearance helped her fit in, like a penguin wandering into the Academy Awards. This was more than a bike ride, it was a full community of supportive women... all with their big cocks out. Simone had hardly felt so welcome anywhere in years.

"We've been going for a long while now, and clearly, we're all horny and crazy, right?" Michelle said. "Well, that was all just the warm-up! The real fun starts now!" Michelle tapped a button on her device.

Suddenly, the handlebars on Simone's bike started moving further apart. The screen stayed where it was. Simone gripped them even tighter, as if she'd fall off if she let go. The handlebars moved forward until they were on either side of the bike's frame. The center of the bike split apart in two, a circular piece sliding away and revealing a large portal right in front of the seat, lined with some form of pink rubber with a narrow aperture in the middle.

"Every time we ride like this, I get SO horny. I wish I could fuck you all, and I wish I could get fucked by you all." Michelle said, her bike having undergone a similar transformation. "This is the next best thing."

Michelle pushed her cock into the inviting little hole, her cock vanishing within. Her eyes closed as her head rolled back.

"Oh yeah... that's nice." Michelle kept pedaling as she gently rocked her hips back and forth. "You can keep pedaling if you like, but if you want to put your feet on the floor for this next part, click that button there to retract the seat. It can be tricky to do both at once. But trust me: you want to try this."

Simone pressed the seat release button and put her feet back on the floor. A half-hour's biking was probably enough for a first day anyway. Her legs were feeling a little weak after all that. But even the ache she'd feel later in her legs was nothing compared to the ache resonating through her balls as she watched her instructor gently fuck her bike.

She leaned up on the balls of her feet and slipped her cock into the little hole of her machine. Her cock slid against some rubbery material that suddenly got very warm... and wet. It didn't feel like a real pussy, or even like a pocket pussy, but it felt really good.

Simone tightened her grip on the padded handlebars and rocked her hips back and forth, slowly pulling out from the machine's welcoming orifice and pushing back in. Over the exciting drum beats and pants from Michelle... she could hear the orifice make a few squishing sounds as she thrust herself inside. She thrust with the beat of the music...

For a little bit. Simone found herself unable to resist the machine's charms. Her thrusts got harder, pulling so hard on the handlebars that she thought she'd lift the device into the air. She held herself against the plastic carapace of the device as she ejaculated into it.

The screen recorded a new record heart rate for this session.

A few seconds later, probably accounting for lag on the broadcast, a little firework appeared on the screen. It rose from the bottom of the screen and made that distinct BOMP noise from Super Mario Bros. when it burst.

"Ah, we got our first pop!" Michelle said. "Ooh, I wish I could taste it."

She was first. Of maybe hundreds of futa watching and fucking their machines right now, Simone was the FIRST one to ejaculate. Was there a class where she could learn to keep from having an orgasm too fast when fucking her bike? Maybe that was on later...

Soon after, another firework appeared. Then a few more at a time, until the screen was peppered with a storm of fireworks behind which Michelle could barely be seen or heard. As the cloud faded, Michelle returned to view, taking slow strokes on her machine.

"Ooh... I almost came when you couldn't see me. What's the point of that? It's like working so hard to get abs and wearing nothing but baggy sweaters. I know we all want to come at the same time, but I wanted you to see it... I NEED it. And since most of you have popped one already..."

Michelle picked up some speed, her hips slapping noisily against the chair's plastic frame. Her eyes closed tight as she grunted and came into the device, her thighs twitching and her abdominal muscles tensing beautifully.

Simone's new exercise bike instructor... just showed everyone her O-face.

For a few seconds, Michelle was still but for the rivulets of sweat dripping down her body. Soon, her legs started to pedal and she continued to thrust into her bike. "You didn't think I'd just stop at one, did you? There's dozens of you watching, and I can't stop until I imagine smashing every one of you."

Simone felt her hips begin to move again, sufficiently inspired by this indecent message and all the cute moans that followed.

This thing wasn't an exercise bike. This was a breeding mount that had been slid into her apartment, disguised like the Trojan Horse. This was a hot and wet little hole for her to cram her huge cock into and pound away, liberating as much jizz as she could make... all while staring at the ever-alluring host.

Host... there was something she'd like Michelle to host for her... for maybe three-quarters of a year. How she wished this artificial pussy was the real thing, and that she could watch as those abs stretched out into a big round belly. Of course, it was impossible to actually get a futa pregnant, but that wasn't any reason to not try, right? It was a terrible idea, like the kind of terrible idea that makes you want to mate with someone you just met just because they're fit, or signing up for an exercise program just because her pubic fat had brought her official measurement down to eleven and three-quarters inches, putting her out of the self-appointed Subway Club for the first time in her adult life! That's what this was really about! THAT was the only reason she wanted to lose weight! What a stupid, vain woman she really was! Already given more than twice what anyone might be granted, and here was, making a fool of herself to regain that lousy quarter inch!

Simone growled and ejaculated a second time into the machine, much more forcefully than before. She saw the fireworks go off to celebrate her newest orgasm, which burst into a "X2" shape.

She had never hate-fucked a bike before, but the experience left her feeling spent. Her heart was thumping in her ears and her breath was ragged as she lifted herself up from the device to watch Michelle thrusting hard and fast as she came close to her own orgasm.

Michelle looked to the camera, sweat flicking off her face as she shook back and forth. "I like to pretend the handlebars... is my partner's hair." She confessed. "Do you like getting your hair pulled? You ever try it? It's fun. Just pulling their hair and bending their back around like a shrimp... it's so hot..."

Michelle squealed and came into her machine, holding herself all the way inside the device as little squirts of her jizz came out of the machine. Simone briefly imagined that Michelle had filled the entire machine like an opaque aquarium. It probably wasn't what happened, but it filled Simone with a new intense desire to keep up the chase, to keep up her strokes...

She gasped, shivered... and started rocking her hips back and forth again.

"Gosh, only two so far? I'm behind today. But that doesn't matter. Let's check out the REAL leaderboards." Michelle looked to her side. First names and last name initials appeared next to measurements in inches. The machine had measured all the participants and was reading where everyone ranked.

Simone found herself somewhere in the middle... at twelve inches exactly. This machine had measured her while she was docked inside it. The computer had given her the quarter-inch of cock she thought she'd lost to hip fat back to her. She was made whole again. That one event that had ruined her self-esteem.. it could have been a rounding error. She could just pack this in and never exercise again...