Out Gunned by the Girls

Story Info
Johanna's bf falls for her introverted sister's girl-cock.
1.5k words
4.36
23.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Futaroo
Futaroo
61 Followers

WARNING +18 CONTENT, ADULTS ONLY

The characters in my work are all adults.

All the contents of my work are fictional.

*****

"Ouch!" I said as I bit my bottom lip. Johanna's blue bikini left little to the imagination as I spot her entering through the pool gate. Her dreamy B-cup boobs coupled with her long beautiful hair seemed surreal on her petite 5'2" frame. Her hourglass was complimented by her strong dancer legs. With each stride towards me, her boobs juggled and her bubble butt bounced in rhythm to my now throbbing member in my board shorts.

I perched myself up on the edge of the pool making sure my huge bulge was evident. "Hey handsome!" Johanna said with a not so subtle wink followed by a twirl to show off her curves. I've wanted to get my hands all over my girl since we started dating two weeks ago, but before I could, Kaitlyn, Johanna's younger 18 year old sister yelled out "Johanna! Where are you? Mum wants your help!" I heard the screen door open. I retreated back into the water to conceal my rock solid 7.2" monster cock.

Kaitlyn approached the pool fence holding a book in her face and wearing a white dressing gown. Kaitlyn was a bit of a wildcard. She was 5'6", she would always wear baggy clothes, I presume to hide her bigger figure, and was definitely an introvert. Even at school she would spend most of her time in the library at lunchtimes. I knew from what Johanna had told me, Kaitlyn enjoyed her soccer and gymnastics, which I found hard to believe.

"Johanna are you deaf! It's your turn to go out to the shops and help Mum with the groceries." She said with a snappy tone before heading back inside. Johanna blew me a kiss and headed inside to get dressed.

I took my time getting out of the pool and started drying my body. I could see my reflection in the window of my fit 6' figure with the vague outline of a my abs. I was a tennis player which made me agile and strong. I headed inside to Johanna's room to chill on her bed in the air-conditioning.

In the vague moments before I was overcome by the sleepiness of the warm afternoon, a soft knock woke me up. I sat up on the edge of the bed. My nipples were hard from the fan blowing cool air onto my shirtless body. It had only been a few minutes since Johanna left, I thought it was odd she was back so soon. I rubbed my eyes and reached for my glasses. It was Kaitlyn waiting in the doorway of the bedroom.

The first thing I noticed was the strange pink paint on her face and a naughty smirk. In a curious tone she said "Do you like cosplay?" Not knowing how to respond to such an odd question she dropped the white dressing gown to reveal her stunning physique dressed up like D.Va. Her cosplay outfit revealed her rigid stomach with defined abs that put mine to shame. The latex suit conformed perfectly around her humongous D maybe even DD-cup boobs. My mouth must have hit the ground at that point because Kaitlyn asked "Do you like what you see Louis?" On the inside I was in love, what was she playing here?

"I surely hope so, I want to win tomorrow night's best cosplay outfit at the party." She did a quick twirl showing off her massively strong legs, that put Johanna's to shame, and her perfectly formed ass, both round and plum. Her body was so well shaped I wasn't sure if she was an angel or a female body-builder. "Yeah...you've got this in the bag" I managed to wheeze out. Before I could say anything else Kaitlyn said "Feel how cool this material is!" She aims her butt at me and grabs my wrist with an unbreakable grip. She leads my hand onto her booty. My hand met solid muscle with a noticeable slap but no giggle.

I looked up and her beautiful browns eyes met mine. I said "I love how it stretches perfectly over your curves." We shared an awkward smile until she looked down to see my cock's tent in my board shorts. She smiled said in a playful voice "What the fuck?" I was puzzled by the weird choice of tone. "How can mine be bigger?" She said. "What do you mean how can yours be bigger, you're a girl and you don't even have a boyfriend." I said in a snappy voice to defend my honour. "Fine! Let me show you." She replied.

I expected her to pull out her phone and show me a picture but instead she released my wrist then turned to stand in front of me. Before my eyes a big fat feminine looking girlcock grew out from the costume complimented by two juicy lemon sized testicles. In my head I thought where did that just come from and...it's like 8 inches long and proportionately thick!

"I know what your thinking Louis, and trust me it gets bigger. I dare you to touch it and see how big it gets." Without hesitation, I reached out and tried to grip it. My large 19-year-old hands were no match for her girth as my fingers only just wrapped around her still growing cock. I began stroking her thick member whilst my other hand attempted to feel her family's jewels but the shear size of them meant my hand only conformed around one. I adjusted her growing member so that her nob met my tongue in my mouth. Her facial expression approved of what I was doing and so I moved both hands down to massage her jewels to release more of her salty pre-cum.

"You've seen mine, show me yours now." She said. In my curiosity and excitement I moved over onto the bed with Kaitlyn moving to lay beside me. I removed my shorts on what I used to call my monster, Kaitlyn sort of made that theory redundant, and, with a loud thud, my cock sprung up and hit my belly button. Kaitlyn conveniently had a ruler and measured me up quickly. She said "A whopping 7.3 inches..." I thought that's a new record for me until "...I was bigger than that going into high school." Kaitlyn said. My jealousy and lust continued to grow.

She got up and crawled on top of me. "She gave me the ruler and sat her solid body on my stomach. I was a bit shocked, despite being very lean she must have weighed at least 60kg of muscle and boobs. She caught me staring at her boobs as she sat on me. "Do you like how firm my E-cup boobs are? You thought Johanna looked good in a bikini, wait until you see me in mine." She said whilst pushing her boobs together with her tiny hands.

It was at that moment I thought about what Johanna would do if she found out we were doing this. Before I could make a rational decision, Kaitlyn handed me the ruler and aimed her monster cock at my face. "What the fuck! 10 inches of girlcock." I yelled leaving my mouth open in awe. Kaitlyn took the opportunity to lean in and her soft lips kissed mine. Her tongue forcefully joined mine, I could taste her strawberry lip balm amongst the salty flavour of her pre-cum from before.

"Sorry, I've always wanted to taste my own cum. I guess I was jealous you got to taste it first." She said with a giggle. "Your cock is so long you could literally just put it in your mouth." I told her. "I have never thought to try that." She got off me and sat up beside me putting her throbbing nob into her mouth with ease. I saw a silhouette in the doorway, it was Johanna, and she was turning red in the face.

I was expecting the worst to come in my direction but instead she directed her anger at Kaitlyn "How the fuck can you pull this stunt again with one of my boyfriends! What the fuck? And when the fuck did your cock get so much bigger than mine Kaitlyn?" At this point I was so confused. Kaitlyn, with her mouth full of her own cock began to blow her load. It initially had so much force it came squirting out her nostrils and hit me in the face. Her cock flew out of her mouth and with each stream of cum she pumped out, it filled the voids in her abs with her thick sticky girl-cum.

I could not believe my eyes, in between her starting to cum and finishing I had orgasmed on my chest without realising. Johanna could see how jealous I was of Kaitlyn's massive puddle of cum. She looked at me and said the strangest thing "I wasn't going to reveal it yet, but stuff it! Kaitlyn's cock might be bigger but I can cum so much more than that babe!" Johanna's grew a mean 6.5" cock from her bikini bottoms with disproportionately monstrous balls, each the size of huge juicy oranges!

I could smell the lust in the room. Johanna closed the door and looked at me with a big grin. I thought to myself, God only knows who's fucking who tonight.

The end.

Please make sure to leave your comments with any of your suggestions and/or questions.

Futaroo
Futaroo
61 Followers