All Comments on 'Out Gunned by the Girls'

by Futaroo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, love the twist at the end and hope we will find out who winds up on top in a new chapter!

KatiwantsKatiwantsabout 1 year ago

Oh wow very wonderful!!!

Would love to see more!!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

OMG I really hope you write more of this story. In November of 2021 a transgendered woman I had known since 2017 who use to come over every Saturday night for dinner and a movie. We had never played around though I wanted to. She up and disappeared in the summer of 2021 and I was worried about her. Then in November she showed up at my apartment about midnight. She was homeless and hungry. I fixed her some food. After she ate we were sitting on my couch talking when she turned to me and said “Do you want to touch it?” Of course I said yes. Summer undid the string holding up her sweatpants and pulled them down.

I was shocked cause she was already hard and she was HUNG, like 10 inches hung, with a girth to match. I took her in my hand and couldn’t get my fingers to touch. I leaned over and took her in my mouth. I could only get half of her in my mouth. I sucked her for at least an hour till my jaw was so sore I had to stop. Unfortunately I didn’t get her to cum. I let her have the bed and I slept in my recliner. The next morning she took a shower and came out into the living room naked and was hard again. I couldn’t help myself I grabbed her and started to suck her again. I wanted to make her cum bad. Another hour and still no cum. I found out later she had started smoking Meth. In case you don’t know Meth causes males to get hard like taking Viagra and causes men to have trouble coming. That’s why I couldn’t get her to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ShortyMac r/thathappened

chris2kchris2k25 days ago

Nice introduction

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFutaroo@Futaroo
Welcome to Futaroo's world, where erotic storytelling meets creative versatility. Here, I weave tales sparked by my own fantasies and those that catch my fancy – sometimes even inspired by you. My narratives explore the themes or my wildest fantasies and fetishes that I desire...

SIMILAR Stories