All Comments on 'Out in the Black Ch. 01'

by outstandingunderground

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
illwindillwindover 4 years ago

That was...not great. It was freaking weird is what it was. So the captain is some sort of interplanetary prostitute? Why would he need his own ship and crew for that? Or is he actually a captain and just has to sleep with people to drum up business? If so, what is that business? It was never made clear what they actually do with this horribly named ship.

On another note: Aphroditis hypos, really? I hate when futuristic nonsense gets shoehorned into sci-fi. Especially when that nonsense sounds like it would be worse than what is already available in our reality. Are boner pills not a thing in this fictional world?

I love a good space opera. Hell, I love a lot of bad space operas. But I couldn't get into this at all. Some very unappealing and outright disturbing sex scenes combined with a baffling plot and what felt like halfhearted attempts at world building.

outstandingundergroundoutstandingundergroundover 4 years agoAuthor

Sounds like this isn't your thing, illwind. That sucks.

Hopefully you can find something else that's more to your liking.

canmccanmcover 1 year ago

Love this! I’m so completely hooked…

I’m currently on Chapter six and I almost squealed with joy when I noticed how long this story was. Can’t wait to get totally lost in it.

outstandingundergroundoutstandingundergroundover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, canmc! I hope you enjoy the rest <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroutstandingunderground@outstandingunderground
I'm a bisexual, transmasc enby nerd who spends too much time playing video games and has an unhealthy obsession with zombies. Writer of trashy queer superhero romance, smutty sci-fi, and other things that are gay af. ***UPDATES*** Out in the Black has been released on Amazon ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES