Out in the Black Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, even now as I was getting superb head, I was thinking about how his eyes would darken with lust watching us through that camera. Would he be rubbing himself through his clothes or would he need more and just pull out his dick and start jacking off? My eyes were still on the lens but I was watching the fantasy play out. I somehow got even harder and shot a jet of pre-cum into the talented mouth that surrounded my ungrateful dick. Kells moaned and increased her pace, mouth and one hand working together on my shaft while the other cupped and squeezed my balls. I watched the lens and my tongue darted across my lower lip, dreaming of how those perfect lips would feel against mine, how his light stubble would rasp across my skin.

"Kells!" I shouted in warning. She pulled back until just my head was in her mouth. A groan ripped out of me as my body stiffened and my balls emptied. Kells swallowed everything I gave her and kept sucking me gently as I went soft. I felt vaguely guilty, like my fantasy was a betrayal. Maybe it was. I kissed her, caught my breath, and ate her out again until she clamped her legs against my ears and screamed my name. Somehow putting her ahead on the climax count made me feel better about before. She snuggled up next to me and I put an arm around her, kissing her on the head.

I may have dozed for a bit because it surprised me when she sat up and started to get dressed. I propped myself on my elbows to watch, enjoying the way certain bits jiggled with her movements. "As fun as this was," she said, tugging her jeans up her legs, "I have no desire to sleep on an engine room floor when I have an extremely comfortable bed waiting for me at the hotel."

"It was fun, wasn't it?" I asked around a yawn.

"Yep." She tugged her t-shirt down and slid her eyes deliberately from my head to my feet and back up, taking in my continued nakedness. "We should keep in touch, Rusty."

"Extraterrestrial booty call?" I suggested with a smirk.

"Perhaps," Kells responded, grinning. "But I was more thinking we could try this thing called 'being friends.' I hear all the cool kids are doing it." I snorted and stood, taking a moment to put my shorts on. This didn't feel like a naked sort of conversation. "I like you, Rust." She mock-punched my shoulder. "I'm not saying we should date or anything, so don't get your panties in a wad. It's just - there aren't a whole lot of people out there who appreciate the beauty of machines the way I do. The way we do. It might be nice to talk to you on the regular."

"Okay. You know where to find me." I put an arm around her shoulders and gave her a squeeze before leading the way from the engine room. I didn't really do friendships, preferring to stay unattached when it came to my crewmates. But Kells didn't do ships and she was right, we had a lot more in common than being great at sex. I could see where chatting once in a while could be interesting.

I didn't bother grabbing the rest of my clothes after seeing Kells out. We weren't leaving for another day and it wouldn't be too many more hours before I'd be back at work, so there didn't seem to be much point. Making my way towards my quarters, I saw the captain trudging toward his own room. My first reaction was a ridiculous need to hide, my brain deciding he knew about my little fantasy session. I mentally slapped myself back into some sense and opened my mouth to call a greeting. The words didn't emerge; some part of me recognized that something wasn't right and pulled the plug on my voice box. The way he was walking, the sloped shoulders and shuffling gait, how he was sort of curled in around himself, tugged at a long-buried memory. I jerked my head around before anything could be unearthed and avoided looking his direction until I'd heard his door open and close.

Once in my room, I shook out my arms, trying to get rid of the uncomfortable itch beneath my skin. Part of me wanted to put my fist through the face of whoever had made my captain feel that way, but most of me refused to think about it, unwilling or unable to acknowledge how I knew what he was feeling. I clenched my jaw against the emotion rising inside, refusing to admit that I was afraid. Someone had hurt my captain and I was full of anger on his behalf and fear on my own.

The morning showed up suddenly. I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until I was opening my eyes, my alarm chiming softly in my ear. Stretching turned into pained groaning as it felt like every muscle in my body was protesting. Me and Kells had been active, sure, but I shouldn't have been feeling it all over like that. I pissed and rinsed my mouth; looking at my reflection, I noted the bags under my eyes and the way my shoulders were hunched up toward my ears. Fuck. It had happened again.

I never remembered the dreams in the morning, which I guessed was the one good part of the whole ordeal. They were hell on my body, though, and didn't make for restful sleep. All day while I did what I could to finalize shit and get us ready to leave, there was an insistent buzzing in my brain. My head was full of static and I couldn't focus on anything. My side of any conversation was just grunts and I escaped as quickly as possible. I barely heard anything that was said to me and couldn't remember what I did catch. I hadn't had one of these attacks since Mars and had stupidly allowed myself to start hoping they were done.

As soon as I could get the hell away from the ship, I took off for the seediest bar I could find. Leaning back against its sticky surface, surveying the dark interior of the building, I was almost done with my fourth drink before I saw what I was looking for. The guy was average as average could be - average height, average build, average looks - but when he saw me looking at him, he flashed a beautiful smile. Yeah, he would do. I held his eyes and lifted an eyebrow in silent invitation. Without breaking our stare, he finished his drink and headed my direction.

Before he could speak, I turned and walked toward the rear of the building, knowing he would follow. I exited into noise and heat and the bloody light of sunset. Turning right, I hooked around a haphazard stack of liquor crates and slipped into the space between them and the jutting wall of the next shop over. Still not looking around, I put my palms against the sun-warmed brick and arched my back.

"Like that, is it?" the stranger muttered. I waited silently to see if he would stay or go. I had developed a pretty good sense for these things after so many cycles, but people could still surprise me on occasion. Not this occasion, though. Rough hands came around my waist and unfastened my belt. Shirt was pushed up, shorts and jumpsuit pulled down just enough for him to access his target. "Bend over, slut," he growled, pressing between my shoulder blades. I was bigger and stronger, but I let him push me down. I crossed my arms against the wall and rested my forehead on my wrists, calm now that it had started.

I heard him spit, then he spread me open and wiped a damp thumb across my hole. Another spit, a moment of preparing himself, and then he was there, shoving his entire dick inside me with one hard thrust. I bit back a scream and my vision went white with pain. The man didn't hesitate, didn't give me time to adjust. He just started fucking me hard, grunting with the effort. It was over quickly. The man gave a loud groan and held still for a handful of seconds before jerking out of me and shooting the rest of his load on my abused ass.

"Thanks," he mumbled, giving me a single hard spank. I heard his footsteps crunch on gravel and the squeal of hinges as he returned to the bar. Swollen tissues throbbed with my heartbeat as I sank to my knees. My dick stuck up between my legs and I jerked it quickly. My balls tightened and a low whine came from my throat when I blew onto the side of a crate. When my breathing slowed and I could think clearly once more, I straightened my clothes and returned to the Marzi. Voices were coming from the galley and I kept my face averted as I rushed by the doorway. Thankfully, nobody called out to me and I started shedding my clothes as soon as I set foot in the head. The hot shower soothed my muscles, though the water stung as it ran down the cleft of my ass and flowed over where I'd torn. I washed the area carefully, hissing in a breath with each new spike of pain. My stomach turned when I glanced down and saw the water running pink between my feet. This hadn't been the worst one, but it was bad enough.

Settling for feeling less soiled - clean was out of the question - I slunk into my quarters and dropped onto my bunk with a wince. We couldn't leave this planet soon enough.


12