Out in the Black Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though he wore his hair on the longish side, the captain kept just the barest hint of stubble on his face and all of his torso was as hairless as the parts I'd seen when he'd been in the cargo hold. Next to his carefully groomed and sculpted body, I felt scruffy and bulky and, though I'd just showered, dirty somehow. My eyes dropped to the floor and I realized even his toenails had been tended with care. Unconsciously, I curled my own toes into the floor, trying to hide yet another deficiency in my hygiene habits.

I saw a flash of white and then the captain was kissing me, his arms wrapped around my neck. He wasn't being gentle about it, either. The inside of my lips mashed against my teeth and I grunted, knocked off balance. I took a step back and he followed, pushing me against the wall next to the door. Pulling back a bit, Cap caught my bottom lip between his teeth, then sucked on it and ran his tongue across the abused flesh. My brain was in vapor lock, but my body finally caught on. Cupping the back of his head in my hand, my tongue slid against his and he moaned into my mouth. That sound sent a bolt of desire through my body strong enough to make my knees wobble and put my dick immediately at attention. Considering what was pushing against my leg through our towels, he was in a similar situation.

My hands dropped to his hips and I pushed him back a couple steps, enough to get me off the wall. His arms tightened around my neck and I grinned into the kiss. He wasn't getting rid of me that easy. Moments later, the towels were flying across the room and there was nothing between us but air. A second afterward, there wasn't even that. I slid my palms across the skin of his back, conscious of their calluses as they met his smoothness. If the way he was leaking against me was any indication, he didn't mind them none.

"What?" he mumbled in surprise when I broke the kiss. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. "Oh, fuck!" he gasped, one hand landing on my head while the other clutched at my arm where it came up around his hips. Usually I liked to take my time, work up some anticipation before getting down to it, but feeling him sliding against my skin had given me an irresistible urge to taste him right away. I wasn't disappointed. Humming happily, I worked more of his length into my mouth until my face was pressed against his body and he was slipping down my throat.

"Oh, yes," my brain said clearly, finally deciding to join the party. It had been longer than I liked since I last had my mouth full of dick and I planned to enjoy the fuck out of this. The way he was moaning and twitching against me, seemed like the captain wasn't having such a bad time himself. I had just settled down to business when he ripped himself free. Suddenly empty mouth hanging open, I looked up at him in confusion. Cap was standing just out of reach, eyes squeezed shut, one hand wrapped in a death grip around the base of his shaft.

Thinking about how close he'd been, how I had almost gotten the captain off with just my mouth, was enough to trigger my orgasm as I lay in bed, jerking my dick. I came all over my belly with a groan, then lay there as I caught my breath, fingers making circles in the little puddle, wishing I'd gotten a taste of Cap the night before. That decided it: next port we hit, I needed to find a guy who would let me suck him off as long as I liked.

After cleaning up and getting dressed, I grabbed some breakfast and spent the day in engineering, keeping myself busy with the usual shit. Not allowing regrets to consume me was one thing, but facing the man himself was something else altogether. I figured he'd let me know if anything specific needed doing and tried to convince my brain I wasn't hiding, but I was totally hiding. Didn't matter anyway - not seeing the captain didn't stop me from thinking about him. I kept catching myself glancing up at the cameras, wondering if he was watching, if thoughts of last night had him as distracted as they did me. Though I was pretty sure I'd managed to keep my adjustments out of view, I'd spent a large portion of the day half hard. Thinking about Cap noticing didn't help my situation any.

Around 15:00 I'd had enough. Maybe if I saw him, talked to him, I could clear my head and focus on something else. Because the universe hates me, he wasn't in his office when I showed up. The Marzi wasn't as big as some ships, but there were enough ladders and lifts to the various decks that trying to chase someone down could be a major hassle. Especially when you didn't know which direction that someone had gone. After a short debate with myself, I kicked ethics in the teeth and used my override to bring up the captain's display and scroll through the camera views. Frustration warred with guilt and I was just about ready to give it up when I caught sight of him disappearing into the head. My feet were moving before I'd realized I'd decided to go anywhere.

As nice as the Charisma ships are, there was only so much space they could add to the crew showers while preserving functionality and not sacrificing other amenities. There was one toilet cubicle across from a couple of side-by-side sinks and, in the back, rather than a large communal shower, we had two smaller semi-private shower stalls. Cap was in the left one, his back to the curtain which he had only partially closed in his haste. His clothes had been scattered on the floor as he shed them, his undershorts puddled just outside the stall itself. I could see his arm moving in a way that left no doubt about what he was doing in there.

I watched for a minute, the logic side of my brain demanding to know what the fuck I was doing. That guy had been outvoted the day before, though, and as far as I could tell, he wasn't regaining his influence anytime in the near future. Quickly stripping down, I kicked our clothes into a pile under the sinks and tried to move the curtain as little as possible as I stepped into the stall behind the captain. Figuring he didn't hear me - since he didn't stop jerking his dick or turn around - I moved right behind him and put a hand on his hip before dropping my lips to his neck. He froze for an instant, then placed a hand over mine and tilted his head to allow me better access.

My left arm slipped around his body and across his chest, pulling him tightly back against me as I nuzzled the curve of his jaw. I maintained just enough presence of mind to reach back and close the curtain behind us before taking hold of his shaft and stroking it slowly. The sound of the water almost hid his soft moan as he pushed his ass back into me, grinding against my dick. I knew where I wanted to put it, though I wasn't sure he'd be up for it so soon. The nanites swimming through our bodies did a hell of a lot for healing times, but we'd fucked pretty hard. Either way, when Matt wriggled out of my hold and leaned his upper body into the wall so his ass stuck out at me, I wasn't going to say no.

Shower gel isn't ideal lubrication, but it was what we had on hand. Determined to get him off first this time, I tried to use my fingers more. He wasn't having that. "Fuck me, Rusty," he hissed back at me almost before my second finger was all the way in. Damn. Not one to disobey a direct order, I obliged and found my resolve to hold off on my own pleasure sorely tested as my dick was surrounded by his tight heat. Giving a few experimental thrusts, I shifted us around until I got the reaction I was looking for. Without further hesitation, I pounded into him hard and fast, providing nearly constant stimulation to that nicely placed little bundle of nerves. Curtain or no, our moans and the slap of our bodies would have told a clear story to anyone who entered the head. In that moment, I don't think either of us could have possibly cared less.

Something about the way Matt's noises changed told me he was getting close. Adjusting my grip, I reached around and took his dick in my hand again, stroking him quickly even as I continued thrusting into him from behind. The angle was awkward enough I wouldn't have been able to keep going for long, but I didn't have to. Within half a dozen strokes, he cried out and his ass clamped down on my dick as his shaft pulsed against my palm. That did it for me and I gave a strangled grunt as I painted his insides white.

The last of his spunk washed down the drain even as his clenching muscles milked a few final drops from me. I braced myself with one hand on the wall over his shoulder, the other resting on his hip as I pulled out. Matt groaned as he straightened up. Turning to face me, he grinned and said "hi."

"Hi," I responded, laughing a little. Still smiling, he began washing me, starting at my shoulders and working his way down. By the time he hit my groin, I was mostly soft, though the skin was still pretty sensitive and he snorted a laugh when I twitched under his hands. Two could play at that game, and I was willing to wager he was a bit touchy in more places than I was. I thoroughly enjoyed making him twitch and jerk, though I kept my touch gentle. A warning tone sounded and we finished up quickly. Even combined, our water rations wouldn't last forever.

Belatedly checking to make sure we were alone, I led Matt from the shower stall. He grabbed a couple towels from a cabinet and tossed me one, causing me to drop the clothes I'd been gathering. Eventually we found ourselves once again in my quarters, clothing in a heap on the floor, as we attempted to dry one another off. This was hampered by our reluctance to stop kissing for any length of time, but we managed well enough.

"Did you know that it's not possible to take a truly cold shower on this ship?" Matt asked once we were lying in bed. My back was to the wall and I had him snugged tightly against my chest with one arm lying over his side. He played with my fingers as he talked.

"Hmm?" I planted a kiss between his shoulder blades and waited for him to explain.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, about this, all day. When my, um, condition finally became too distracting, I decided I'd try the old 'cold shower' thing people used to swear by. I doubted it would work, but figured it couldn't hurt to try. When I think cold shower, I imagine ice water, you know? But Marzi wouldn't let me take the temperature down below my body temp, so, well, you know the rest." I chuckled softly and the captain shivered a bit as my breath tickled the sensitive skin behind his ear. I twined my fingers through his and he lifted our joined hands to press a kiss to my palm before giving a happy little sigh and settling himself against me. A smile played across my lips while I lay there listening to his breathing change as he drifted off to sleep.

12