Out in the Black Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That turned out to be the most pleasant part of the day. Conversations stopped all over the ship as we came around to take the cams down. Somehow, I kept from rolling my eyes; even after the captain's speech, folks still thought nobody being in the room with them meant they had some privacy. I was sure the captain wasn't listening in, but anyone who was determined to think the worst, who didn't want me and Cap's best buddy to hear what they were saying, you'd think they would be more suspicious.

Those who weren't whispering together were hovering over consoles, absorbed in whatever messages Cap's filters had caught. All in all, we were lucky the Marzi pretty much ran herself because wasn't shit for work getting done anywhere on that ship. I'd bet my left nut even the captain was dicking around. No way I'd be able to concentrate after dropping a bomb like that. Thinking about him, wondering how he was doing, made me fidgety. I wanted to be there with him, see that he was okay, but instead I was fumbling around with the cameras, dropping tools and generally making myself look like an incompetent ass in front of the XO. Fucking hell.

12