All Comments on 'Out in the Black Ch. 23'

by outstandingunderground

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 3 years ago
I ADORE THIS STORY.

And I’m so sorry to see it end! I hope you use the characters again, and I’m excited that you have more work coming. Thank you so much for sharing with us!!

Um, I hope your new tale starts soon. ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such an enjoyable series!! Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story!! Fantastic writing, amazing character development, hot sex! I look forward to more of your writing and wish you good health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck

Thank you for this story! It was full och emotions and love! You really made the story true with all its hesitations from Rustys point of view. And that is what love is all about. Can you really belive the truth of love from someone? Can you dare the risk to go ahead? You really showed with the story all those complications. So once again for Thank you for this story.

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

One of my fave stories on this site! Hope you're still writing, would love to see what you come up with next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What I appreciate in your writing is that you pay special attention to speech patterns even when narrating on specific POVs. Rusty "talks" different compared to Mac even in the non-spoken text whenever it is on his POV.

outstandingundergroundoutstandingundergroundabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anon - I'm so glad that comes across! I really tried to inhabit these characters and get a handle on their personal voices. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loooooove this whole story. It is very well written,exciting, thrilling and has a plot which never once dulls the reader. Thank you.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar0810 months ago

OMG! When I first started reading this, I almost stopped because if the space stuff. But OH MY am I glad I didn't. I laughed and cried so much. I hate that it has ended. You are an awesome writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroutstandingunderground@outstandingunderground
I'm a bisexual, transmasc enby nerd who spends too much time playing video games and has an unhealthy obsession with zombies. Writer of trashy queer superhero romance, smutty sci-fi, and other things that are gay af. ***UPDATES*** Out in the Black has been released on Amazon ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES