All Comments on 'Out In The Hay'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
Aw...life on the farm.

Young Dan's work on the farm implements brought back fond and not so fond memories. Carlita and her boys seem to be just what Dan needed.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Magmaman, you are the master of story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice

Nothing more to say.

SharleanSharleanover 12 years ago
Bitter sweet

Excellant story wonderful writting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Top Notch Story!

I cant wait for Chapter 2! Its sweet yet erotic.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Read

MGM certainly knows how to show all the little details that make the story very real to the reader!

papagrizpapagrizover 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING STORY - ONE OF THE BEST

You are an outstanding writer in my opinion. I have read your bio which is very interesting and I have looked at the massive number of stories you have placed with literotica which I plan to begin reading immediately.

I specifically like mature and erotic and I see many that you have written. I hope you keep writing for literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Trading

sex for security. It's quite common and done so on many levels.

Tanks MGM.

dumdondumdonover 12 years ago
Thank You

I don't get it. Definatly not the usual stroke story. Nothing new or unusual in the plot. I guess it is just a feel-good thing but I wish I could have given you a "6". Thanks. Now on to another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oh mgm, u and dg hear used 2 b my fav'rit writers but you've both kind of fell in a rut.... using the same storyline in a different setting.... come on, something new..... for god's sake....

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I THOUGHT IT WAS A REALLY GOOD TALE!

Bittersweet might be a good description, I'm just not sure. I am sure, however, that it was a very well written story and thoroughly enjoyable to read. Thank you for a quality submission that was well worth 5 Stars.

fireguy365fireguy365about 12 years ago
Big smile...

Carlos wasn't the only one with a smile on his face at the end of this part of the story (hope there is another chapter). It was a feel-good story that was written very well and I just had to smile also. Thanks for an enjoyable story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yep nothing special here

BUT damn I liked it and enjoyed it and was smiling at the end too -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow.

This is something of a throwback to the good old days-- simple, warm, sweet, and satisfying. I am so grateful to have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just brilliant

A gentle story of life on the farm with no torrid sex.

Loved it, just how it should be, it all came naturally to them joining together....life for him just got a whole lot better.

auhunter04auhunter04over 10 years ago
Modern Fools

In these modern days it seem every day hour and minute are filled with some sort of gotta do it now. We seem to scurry from one thing to another with out even a though as why.

Dan seems to have grown up knowing the key we are all frantically searching for.

Damn good story Even better message

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
beautiful ending for a true man of principles .

doing the right thing aint about following rules, its providing a hand towards the pursuit of happiness for all , true happiness comes only by selflessly giving ones self unto others.

this is a great story but i truly wish it were true, the brutality immigrants escape from need just be shown some semblance of compassion & respect when against all odds they come into the us to do the jobs no american willingly can do, what we give is what we get..

thanks magmaman i do appreciate your effort in the story, could not hold back a tear when pepe says gracias papa!... felt like boehner http://goo.gl/qLYGPT but seriously thanks u made me believe in humanity (my own) just one more day , at the end of the day that's what we all actually really want, to be able to believe in oneself.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

I must be a romantic at heart because I really liked this story. A simple love story that was so much fun to read. The only problem I have with a story like this is that it ended to soon. I wish it was pages longer. Thank you for a very heart-warming story.

JaekartJaekartover 7 years ago
Great Read

This story has taken me back to my childhood. While I did not grow up on a farm, I spent a lot of summers on one with one set of cousins or another. The travelling field hand crews were just as you described them. The daily chores I remember quite well. Feeding the animals, gathering the eggs, etc. I learned responsibility during those summer visits. I hope you continue stories like this in the future. BRAVO Sir, Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, very enjoyable. We could almost feel his life on the farm. Always good to save a fair maiden. Thanks for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, with well-defined characters. Very believable, too. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sex but nothing lurid

Really enjoyed this wonderful story. Nothing to beat off to but very good nonetheless. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful Story

I accidentally gave it a rating of 3. I meant to rate it at 5. Charming and beautiful story. However, you forgot to tell us how many orgasms she had when they made love, and how that was a whole new experience for her. 8>}

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Just love feel good stories. Especially when they have old codgers like me getting lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. A wonderful life very well lived. Rewarded at the end with a loving family. Can't ask for more. LP

fredbrownfredbrown10 months ago

A nice fun read, worth a 5 in my opinion. Old Dan finally hit the jackpot, a good woman and kids in one package, and old Carlos to play Grandpa!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...