Out of Africa

Story Info
A jungle lord's gorgeous redheaded mate is ensnared.
5.9k words
4.03
20.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

"Now take that miscreant at least one hundred miles away and as high into the mountains as you can climb."

The four Gorilla Men grunted their affirmative and hefted the trussed up and gagged lord of the jungle, Ki-Gor, and progressed west towards the snow-capped mountains. As he was carried off, Ki-Gor's steel-gray eyes met Helene's panicked blue ones. Since she had entered his life, the former American aviatrix had been his universe. To have failed so spectacularly in front of her was a humiliation almost too great to bear. Wordlessly they communicated. He tried to convey to his mate that no matter the obstacles, he would find a way to rescue her from the foul clutches of this slimy villain. Helene attempted to relay to her husband that her faith in him was undiminished. She also struggled mightily to not convey her abject terror. She knew that the foul man standing next to her had gone to extreme lengths to separate her from the man she loved. She had a very good idea why. Her eyes darted from those of her mate to the natives arrayed about her with primed arrows in their bows. All it would take was nod from Sharpton and she and Ki-Gor would be dead. With a lump in her throat, she watched all that she loved in the world carried over a hill and out of sight.

"We are alone at last, fair one!" said Sharpton in a crisp Oxford accent.

"I am NOT your fair one!" replied Helene defiantly.

"After I have taken the piss and vinegar out of you, you WILL be." He stated with utter conviction.

"Ki-Gor will find me. You will pay for this outrage Mr. Sharpton."

"I think not. For my Gorilla Men, it is at least a five-day walk to the tops of those mountains. For your musclebound but shallow thinking husband, that translates to a ten-day trip whether he swings by vines or he walks. By that time, you will be far out of his reach. You won't even be in Africa at all in fact."

"Oh, and where WILL I be?"

"That information is classified. However, once we reach our destination you will be properly trained to the submissive role that makes a good and valuable slave indispensable."

"I'm nobody's slave, you, parasite and Ki-Gor WILL rescue me. I almost pity you facing his wrath."

"Defiant to the last are we, darling?"

"Don't "darling" me, you bastard!"

"Language, Helene. Keep it up and you will receive a stringent spanking."

"A real man never has to lay a finger on a woman."

"A woman, no. A slave in training? Absolutely!"

"I am made of far sterner stuff than you can imagine Mr. Sharpton."

"Pride always goeth before a fall."

"You certainly are full of yourself; I will give you that, jerk."

"Enough! We have so much to do. First, you will remove that charming leopard skin halter and your leopard skin breechclout and submit to my inspection."

"Never!" boasted the stunning redhead with the golden tan on her remarkably smooth and unblemished skin.

"You can either take them off willingly or my men will hold you down while I cut them off. Either way, you end up naked. You have to decide which is more humiliating Mrs. Ki-Gor. It is going to happen one way or another."

Helene read the iron-willed intent of the man facing her. The deadly seriousness of his words was achingly clear. She looked from the smirking face of Sharpton to the tribe of mercenaries encircling both of them. The corrupt and vile Englishman had selected his troops carefully. All were from tribes that were the sworn enemies of the jungle lord and his mate. She read the naked lust or their dark faces. Every last one of them would delight in her debasement. There was indeed only one possible answer.

"May we adjourn to your tent, Mr. Sharpton?"

"Certainly, precious."

Helene sighed and allowed Sharpton to lead her to his crisp white tent. Once inside, the Englishman fastened the stays to the front flaps of the tent with one hand while he pointed a vicious knife at Hellene's long and shapely neck. Then he turned and barked, "Strip!"

Helene's flustered hands suddenly had difficulty with the laces to her halter. Her skin flushed even through her tan as the leopard skin came away and fluttered to the floor. Helene immediately tried to conceal her firm young breasts from her tormentor's eyes. But she could only put off removing her scanty bottom leopard skin so long. Her hands came away from her breasts revealing to other occupants of the tent that Helene's tan went all over. Apparently, the rumors of Helene's frequent skinny dipping and nude sunbathing were facts. The breechclout traveled the length of Helene's exceptionally long and beautifully turned legs and she stepped out of them, a defiant, even haughty look upon her lovely face. It was clear to Sharpton as he gazed upon her untrimmed and quite thick carpet of crimson curls at the juncture of her legs that Helene was indeed every inch the natural redhead.

"Satisfied, pervert?" asked Helene in an accusatory voice.

"After I have thoroughly inspected you, I will be."

Helene's eyes rolled heavenward, she emitted a soft sob and said, "Let's get this over with!"

"Fine, spread your legs apart and place your hands upon your head."

Helene groaned but complied.

Sharpton took a moment to contemplate the unclad beauty before him. Never had he encountered a more beautiful woman. Living as a jungle girl for so long had given her an amazingly fit physique with a flat tummy with some abdominal definition, powerful, sensual legs and arms. Below her firm, lush bosom, her ribcage gently melded into a narrow, wasp waist and a darling pelvis with alluring hips. Even her hands and her delicately arched feet were images of perfection! The former Helene Vaughn would make him an even richer man whether he chose to sell her or keep her for himself. He reached forward and palpitated and raised each of Helene's ample breasts. He ran his fingers under them and tweaked each nipple in the light brown areolas erect. He instructed Helene to open her mouth and raise her tongue so that he could carefully assess her teeth. His hands ran the length of her body before the right one began probing Helene's secret place. She had to stifle a gasp as Sharpton probed very deeply. Lastly, he inserted a thumb into the anus of her heart-shaped derriere and made a circuit of her rectum. He left her side for a moment while he washed his hands with soap and water. Helene was instructed to stand upright and let her hands hang at her sides while Sharpton meticulously probed Helene's glorious mane of red hair with his fingers.

"A Ha!" he said as he waived a poison-filled needle under Helene's nose.

"A gift from your pigmy friend N'gesso no doubt. Enough toxin in this, I dare say, to kill several men. Luckily I am not your typical opponent."

Helene emitted an involuntary sigh. She had hoped that the deadly needle would escape detection. Or more than one occasion in her past, it had saved her life. Now she was more naked than she had ever been in the presence of a foe.

"Now that you've completed your perverse little search may I get dressed?"

"Certainly, but not in these."

Sharpton swept up Helene's leopard skins and exited the tent. He waved them like a flag or trophy before his assembled men who cheered wildly. They now knew with absolute certainty that the hated Ki-Gor's mate was stark naked in the Englishman's tent. Everything the white man had said would happen had come to pass. Their support of him meant that Ki-Gor was finished. Even if he did return from the mountains all would know that the previously undefeated white jungle lord had been thoroughly beaten. Further, without his mate by his side, Ki-Gor would lose all his fire and intensity. Pining for her, he would, no doubt, become sloppy and careless. If Ki-Gor did not expire in the mountains his days were numbered anyway. The combined forces of his enemies would easily rout him. Already the contented mercenaries envisioned their nemesis as a corpse.

To the further delight of the assembled tribesmen, Sharpton tossed Helene's scanty garments into the cooking fire where the flames blazed blue and red as they devoured the leopard skin. With a salute to his troops and a nod, he returned to his tent. Helene had seen all while artfully concealing herself.

"Was that necessary?" she asked Sharpton.

"Yes."

"But what shall I wear?"

"Whatever I decide! Now you must be thoroughly bathed and prepared for dinner." He handed Helene an exceptionally brief robe, stuck his head out of the tent, and bellowed a command. A half dozen black women responded to his summons.

"Go with them, Helene. They have standing orders that if you are the least bit recalcitrant, they will immediately end your life."

The ample bosomed woman, who was clearly the boss of the knot of natives, extended her hand towards Helene and said, "Come!" in the local dialect. Helene saw no point in refusing. She was led to a canvas-walled open-air space. In the midst of it sat a huge copper tub and a coal-burning stove or which sat several cauldrons of boiling water. One of the women tugged off Helene's robe and she was frog marched to the copper tub. For the next interval of time, and Helene, judging by the pruning of her hands estimated it to be several hours at least, Ki-Gor's mate was scrubbed from head to toe. Her hair was washed and set-in curls, her nails were trimmed and painted a brilliant red. Her unruly bush neatened up at the edges. Helene had to conclude after the bath ended that she had never been cleaner.

Her robe was returned, and Helene was marched back to Sharpton's tent. He grinned as he spied her, greeted the lead native woman with an embrace and a kiss of the cheek, and then praised her profusely. To each of the women, he handed several gold coins. The native women departed very happily.

Sharpton held the flap of the large tent open and Helene warily entered. She was amazed to see an ornate table set with an authentic British butler in attendance! Reading her thoughts, her adversary explained, "Simply because I am in the African jungle, that doesn't mean I can't live as a civilized man. Won't you join me, dear?"

The food's aroma hung heavily in the air, ever so enticing. Helene felt her mouth water. She realized that she was famished. She and Ki-Gor had been battling Sharpton and his mercenaries since the previous sunset. Food had scarcely been a consideration as they fought for their lives against the combined forces of Sharpton's Gorilla Men and the incensed native's deadly arrows. Ki-Gor had taken one of those arrows remembered Helene, an arrow meant for herself! Her husband had dodged in front of it at the last second. Only after the arrow had pierced Ki-Gor's chest did they realize that the arrows were not designed to kill, but only to penetrate far enough to release the overpowering anesthetic they were coated with. Its effects were almost immediate. Ki-Gor collapsed in a heap and the battle for their freedom was ended. "Now I am a captive," she mused, "but I'll be damned before I become any man's slave!"

'Well, will you join me?" repeated Sharpton, interrupting the jungle woman's reverie.

"Yes, I will, Mr. Sharpton."

"It's Colin, but shortly you will address every man and woman as "Sir or Master."

"Let us agree to disagree or that for now, Mr. Sharpton, I'm starving!"

He held the chair for her, "Like the gentleman he is not." Thought Helene silently.

He settled himself opposite her and the butler lifted the cover of the first dish, gazelle, prepared with an English twist. There were roast potatoes, a green salad, roast duck, and ripe fruits, both local and imported from elsewhere. Helene practically gorged herself on the strawberries, the African versions simply could not compare to the European and North American ones!

By the time tea was served, Helene was completely sated.

"I see you have quite the appetite, my dear," said Sharpton.

Helene flushed and replied, "I'm afraid that I made a pig out of myself. My compliments to your chef."

"Perkins will be well pleased," returned Sharpton as he gestured at his manservant.

There was a pause before the man spoke again, "Shortly, we will be retiring to bed. In the morning we will travel to somewhere and rendezvous with my private plane which will transport us to the site where you will be carefully and properly trained to take to the collar and a life of blissful, contented service."

"I will fight you tooth and nail, Sharpton. I'll die before I become some disgusting, perverted man's plaything!"

"Pish-posh. In a very short time, you will stop fighting against your destiny. When the time comes, you will beg to be collared and owned."

"Ha!" spat Helene.

Sharpton was completely unruffled. He met Helene's rebuttal with a serious, intense look, as though he had spoken the unvarnished truth. For the first time, Helene began to have a sense of unease. If Sharpton was capable of defeating her husband and capturing her, what else was in his grasp? Could he really turn her into an obsequious slave? No! It was impossible! Yet, the nagging doubt remained.

"Now we must prepare for bed. We rise early on the morrow. After you have prepared yourself behind that partition," he gestured towards a canvas supported by uprights. When you are finished it is off to bed with you."

"How do you know I won't abscond in the middle of the night?"

"My dear, do you really think that I would go to all these lengths to capture you if I didn't have a plan to hold on to you?"

With a nagging sense of foreboding Helene made her way behind the partition where there was a chamber pot, a basin of water to wash in soap and toothpaste, and an unopened toothbrush. Making sure that Sharpton was not peering over or around the partition, Helene relieved herself and made use of the toilet paper provided. She had to conclude that it did a much better job than the leaves she normally used while living in the bush. It was little things such as toilet paper, matches, and disposable tissues that she most missed about civilization. As for the rest of it? Ki-Gor had made her to happy and sexually sated to want to be anywhere else. She thought of him now. Darkness had set in, Sharpton's Gorilla Men were, no doubt, still carrying him towards the distant mountains. Helene felt disconsolate and helpless. If only she could do something!

Helene washed her hands and face and sighed mightily. "To think, it ends like this," she thought as she contemplated her reflection, "Not with either of us succumbing to the many dangers of the jungle such as crocodiles or rampaging lions. No, the end had come in the guise of an innocuous-seeming English hunter with a raft of secrets and carefully bred Gorilla Men that obeyed his every command!" It was all so surreal and unbelievable, yet here she was gazing in the mirror and wondering what her fate would be.

"Come on, love. Other folks need to use the facilities!"

Helene forced her reverie away and made her way back out to face Sharpton. The powerfully built Englishman surprised Helene by sweeping her up in his muscular arms and forcing her against the central pole of the tent. He then deftly fastened Helene's hands over her head with a rope and whispered in her ear, "Don't go away!" Helene felt his hands roving all over her body. He tweaked each of her nipples erect and planted a most unwanted kiss on her full, rich lips.

Sharpton laughed as he strode away from the captive jungle girl. He unbuttoned and tossed away his shirt as he walked, revealing an excellent physique. Helene could not help but notice that her abductor was every bit as fit as her vine-swinging husband! She forced herself to gaze at the floor of the tent, chalking up her ogling to stress combined with the fact that she had seen so few white men since her sojourn in Africa had begun.

A few moments later, the cunning Englishman returned to the main part of the tent. He had removed his boots, socks, pants, and undershorts while behind the partition and emerged stark naked. Despite herself, Helene gaped. Sharpton was the first man aside from Ki-Gor that Helene had seen naked since some boys in college. The elite college fraternity boys were pale shadows in every sense when compared to her husband, but Sharpton was Ki-Gor's near equal! "Stop gaping like a schoolgirl!" she silently commanded herself.

"Ah, I see that you have been obedient while I prepared for bed. See? You CAN be trained!"

"I had little choice in the matter, you, parasite!"

"There's that mouth again! We shall deal with that now."

In a flash, he had untied Helene's hands, dragged her over to a nearby chair, hiked up her brief robe, and bent her over his bare knee. Helene was too startled to react. Sharpton then proceeded to deliver a dozen firm slaps to the redhead's succulent, heart-shaped buttocks with his bare hand.

Helene was mortified. She had been exposed to a lot as Ki-Gor's wife. Various villains had humiliated her in the past. Her clothes had been cut off by one miscreant intent on flogging her for various unmentioned crimes. Her husband swooped in and disabled the villain at the last second to save her from the lash. Another had stripped her and died her skin brown to try and pass her off as a native. She'd been forced to cede her clothing so that a scheming woman could masquerade as her. Helene recalled that she had been threatened with torture on many occasions, but that every time she had been rescued from actual harm by Ki-Gor's timely arrivals. This was then, the first time an adversary had carried out actual corporal punishment on her. She cried out, more from humiliation and shock rather than actual pain but that was surprisingly intense as well. Tears came to her eyes as Sharpton neared the midway point. By the sixth slap, Helene was vocalizing loudly, a mix of pain, rage, and humiliation. Finally, the fusillade of blows ceased. Sharpton allowed her rise. Helene promptly ran her hands gently over her shapely ass cheeks.

"You bastard!"

"That mouth again! Either apologize or prepare to receive twelve more correctional inducements."

"I'll die before I apologize to the likes of you!"

Colin Sharpton's grin did not retreat one Iota as he promptly bent the jungle girl over his lap and administered a dozen more swats or the heart-shaped buttocks.

"Mercy!" cried Helene when the second assault ended.

"Apologize for insulting me and I shall show mercy, woman."

Through gritted teeth, Helene said, "I am sorry, Colin."

"Very good!" he said as he stroked her flaming bum for a moment before he allowed her to return to her feet. "The first lesson is the simplest lesson, disobedience results in pain. Always remember that. I am sure my admonition will come to your mind quite often over the next weeks of your training."

"The ONLY thing my mind will be focused on, Sharpton, is the utter delight I shall experience as Ki-Gor eviscerates you!"

To this, Sharpton only laughed.

The big game hunter and scientist rang a bell. Two of his intimidating Gorilla Men entered the tent carrying some sort of mesh. At Sharpton's direction, the man-beasts constructed a cage suitable in size and dimensions to house a Gorilla-Man, "Or a person!" grasped Helene inwardly as she physically blanched.

"I see you have caught on dear," said Colin Sharpton in a bored tone. "You will join your bedding inside this cage. I assure you it is escape-proof."

As he stated the last, Sharpton's butler bent low and placed a down mattress, a pillow, and a single sheet into the cage. As soon as the manservant finished. Sharpton waved his dagger, and ordered, "Get in!"

With no other option, Helene entered the enclosure.

"Your robe, Mrs. Ki-Gor."

The trim redhead shot her abductor the stink eye and slid the already revealing garment off and handed it through the bars. She shivered for a moment, a study in pale and scarlet before plunging onto the mattress and wrapping herself in the concealing sheet.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers
12