Out of Afrika Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone slipped down the lounge and kneeling on the end she was perfectly positioned to follow Janice's example and to take Oskar's rigid cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and she began to get into a rhythm that caused her tits to sway in place. Even from his disadvantaged viewpoint, he could see her stiff nipples brushing against Oskar's thighs as she did so and it was clear that the friction was giving her much pleasure and stimulation. Her eyes were closed as she applied herself to the task and she didn't see that Jacob had moved to leave Janice to continue giving attention to Zaire.

With his stiff cock proudly leading him, he positioned himself behind Simone's upturned cheeks and without any pause, he pulled aside her panties and pushed the bulbous saliva-covered knob straight into her wet pussy. She gasped and her eyes opened wide at the shock of the intrusion.. but only for a moment as she realized what and who was taking advantage of the unspoken invitation. She wiggled and spread her nylon covered legs a little wider and relaxed as she began to feel the exquisite sensations that accompany an expertly applied fucking by his massive black cock.

Over on the other bed, Janice wasted no time after being abandoned by Jacob, with a hand still wrapped around Zaire's magnificent penis she tugged at the waistband of her panties with the other and writhed them down her stockinged legs. Zaire gave her every assistance until the flimsy garment was pulled down to be hooked around an ankle as it snagged on the buckle of her high-heeled shoes. She looked a perfect picture of a wanton slut which inflamed Zaire as he knelt between her spread legs. Still holding him she pulled and positioned his throbbing cock and guided him into her sopping cunt.

Both Herb and Ian winced as they heard her cry out as he shoved in his full length but it wasn't a cry of pain; it was one of pure lust and passion.

"She always makes that noise when he does that," whispered Herb.

Ian didn't turn his attention away from the action, "What; Have you seen him fuck her before?"

"Oh yes, he's often over here making sure she's alright; that she is getting a proper seeing to. I can't blame her for you see even without this silly thing around my little dick I've never been able to give her what she needs. It's too small," he said matter-of-factly in his quiet lisping voice. "It was almost a gift to us when Rhino came to town and she got that job. It solved everything."

Ian absorbed what he was hearing without pausing in giving his modest cock its usual attention from his softly stroking hand. "What do you mean?"

"Well at first I was a bit upset that she kept on about how wonderful and attentive and considerate all these new African men were. I got even more annoyed when out of the blue she started to talk about how better endowed they were than me. I mean, how did she know?" He paused, "Ouch, this thing hurts." He reached down and gave a shake of the plastic-covered appliance surrounding his cock which was straining within the constraint. The movement caused a stream of pre-cum to drip out through the hole in the clear cover.

"She hadn't been there too long when she started to bring him home after work. I know I should have been annoyed and put my foot down but there was something about the guy and, I don't know, something started messing in my head and I began to look forward to seeing him and to look after him. He was, is a really interesting guy and he's taught me a lot. He has a way, you know."

Ian was nodding in sympathy as he had had similar emotions and could understand where his new friend was coming from. He looked dreamily on at the scene out by the pool and was almost willing the Black men to be more forceful and assertive as they took turns to fuck his wife. He was equally satisfied to see Janice being taken care of and had no sense of being denied himself as he watched the Black cocks being sucked or being thrust deep into the willing cunts of the two wives. The air was filled with sounds of squeals and moans from the girls who seemed to be continually climaxing as they enjoyed the carnal attention whilst at the same time there was another sound to be heard; from the sound system the soft jazz had been replaced by the sound of African Drums, a primaeval rhythmic thumping that provided a very appropriate background that emphasized the superiority of the Black man over his white 'subjects'.

Matters came to an inevitable conclusion when, as if by agreement, one after the other Jacob, Oskar and Zaire pulled out of the cunts or mouths they were fucking and directed Simone and Janice to kneel side by side in front of them. The girls needed no further instructions and each eagerly took the cocks presented to them in hand; lucky Janice had two! They opened their mouths as they assisted their Black lovers to wank and almost instantly got their reward when torrents of spunk erupted to cover their faces. They both spluttered and giggled as they attempted to direct the spurts into their open mouths with limited success.

Ian was transfixed at the sight of his wife acting like a complete slut; doing things that she had never done in all the time he had known her and, even more confusing, doing things that he had no idea that she would have known about. He became absorbed in his fantasies as he watched and began to stroke his rigid dripping cock more rapidly. He felt his orgasm beginning to build when suddenly he felt his hand being sharply pulled away; he looked down in confusion to see Herb getting to his knees in front of him and reaching to grasp his stiff penis. He felt powerless to stop him and with no protest he allowed Herb to resume the wank which he had interrupted. It took but a couple of strokes from Herb's warm hand to tip Ian over the edge and his sperm shot and spurted onto the tiled floor of the patio before them.

Herb looked up at him and gave him a smile which spoke volumes.

*******

The ride home was filled amiably chatting as they traversed the few blocks. Ian was 'designated driver' and had deliberately not drunk too much alcohol but, nevertheless was a little bit hazy about the evening. Simone had indulged but displayed no such amnesia and said brightly, "Well, that was a lovely time, wasn't it?"

Ian recalled that they had spent a lot of time around the table and had enjoyed a delicious meal that had been prepared and cooked by his new friend Herb. He recollected that they had relaxed a while afterwards out on the patio sipping drinks and chatting with the African guests. The time spent in the fresh balmy evening air had certainly strengthened his opinion that these black fellows were really dynamic characters and their outlook on life; their attitudes; their easy charm (especially with the opposite sex) and their can-do approach to everything was to be admired and, dare he admit, that they were a cut above him in almost every way and he wished he could be a little more like them.

Simone had no such thoughts as she recalled the events of the evening. She squirmed in her seat as she felt cum oozing from her pussy and thought, little wonder, given the amount of spunk that must have been pumped into her from those three Black studs. She smiled to herself when she recalled the final incident of looking up to see Ian being masturbated by Herb. "How sweet," she thought, "I always suspected that Herb was a closet homosexual, but I wasn't sure what to think about my dear husband."

They arrived back home and from the driveway, they could see that the light was still on in Chloe's bedroom. Simone jumped out of the car and dashed into the house and up the stairs, leaving Ian to lock up. She desperately wanted to get to the bathroom so that she could wipe herself clean with a towel before he came to join her. She wasn't sure if he was ready yet to be trusted to clean her up in the manner which she had her fantasies about.

Ian closed the front door and made his way up the stairs and passing along the landing he saw the strip of light beneath Chloe's bedroom door. He paused and put his ear to the door and was gratified to hear the sounds that could only come from two girls who were enjoying and pleasuring each other's bodies. His cock began to swell again as he imagined what was happening inside the bedroom albeit that his stiffening penis felt very sore as it became more swollen; that confused him for he had no recollection of any reason why that should be so. What he couldn't see or know was that Chloe had borrowed two of Simone's newest toy samples from work and while he was one side of the door that Megan was trying to slip the big black dildo that Oskar had given Simone into the tight cunt of Chloe. Little wonder there was so much noise going on.

Simone emerged naked from the en-suite bathroom just as he came into the room. She gave him no notice as she dropped the soiled towel to the floor and reached beneath her pillow to retrieve her nightdress. As she did so she noticed the drawer to her nightstand was slightly ajar. She slid it open peered inside and saw that some of her toys were missing. She had no doubts who had taken them or where they could be found. She smiled to herself and looked forward to the conversation she would be having later with her daughter.

*******

Oskar pulled into the drop-off at the local airport and helped Jacob load his bags onto a luggage cart. They were in plenty of time for Jacob to catch the flight that would take him to New York and then onwards to Capetown.

"Thank you for all you have done and I have to say that you are all doing an outstanding job; I am most impressed and very satisfied with the way things are going," he said to Oskar as he shook his hand. "I'll be reporting to the board next week and let them know that the operation here is in good hands and that the plans for the next phase are well advanced and we can expect great things."

Oskar bowed his head as a gesture of thanks as he said his goodbyes to his boss. "We'll be recruiting next week for more engineers and aerial erectors so that we can get the masts and transmitters installed in the outlying areas. We need to get the local community on-side and also reckon we might need to romance the mayor and get some of the other local government folks onboard to get permissions and licenses but, have no worries, we don't think any of them will be a problem."

Jacob pushed his cart through the door leading to the check-in desk and once he was out of sight Oskar got back into his car and found the road back to Hawksville. He smiled to himself as he envisioned the town that was to be a model for other communities throughout the state. And that's just for starters, he thought.

Continued in chapter 6.

12