Out of Afrika Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this was the result of being a part of a winning team then so be it.

He liked being the victor and his rampant cock told him to take this to the next level. He pushed her out of the stall and led her to a nearby bench where she understanding his intentions obediently lay on her back.

She slipped off her soaking wet panties and spread her legs. He was so excited as he positioned himself between her thighs for he, like her, had never actually fucked before. He grasped his cock which was already dripping pre-cum and lined it up with the winking cunt that was inviting him in.

Just as he was about to slip the purple plum that was his glans into her a rough hand on his shoulder pulled him back, "What the hell are you doing?" It was from Coach Spenser.

"I told you guys in training that if we won the game tonight there was to be no fucking and I meant, no fucking. I wasn't talking about fucking about; I meant no fucking. What part of no fucking did you not get? We've got the semis in two days and I don't want any fucking excuses. Get it?"

Josh was mortified and felt more than a little foolish kneeling there with his cock shrinking rapidly and a willing but disappointed girl spread beneath him. Chloe didn't quite know what to do given she was pinned to the bench and unable to move.

"When we've won the final you do what you fucking well like," continued the harangue, "but until that happens you are not to wear yourselves out and lose your focus by using up energy that's needed to win games.

If you must use that dick of yours," he said gesturing to the now weeping Chloe, "get her to give you a blowjob on the bus going home. Now get dressed the pair of you and let's get going."

Josh scampered away with as much dignity as he could muster leaving Chloe under the watchful eye of Coach Spenser to retrieve her discarded and somewhat wet and dishevelled uniform from the floor.

She pulled up the short skirt, slipped the halter top around her neck and tucked it into the waistband of the skirt before finally stepping into her boots. Coach Spenser didn't say a word but he was thinking as he looked at the lithe squirming form of the teenager that he had chosen well, very well.

The bus ride back to Hawksville was only some 40 miles but given the traffic that filled the roads following the exodus from the college campus by the jubilant fans it took over an hour to make the journey.

Nobody on the bus was concerned for to the soundtrack of passing cars sounding their horns as they recognized the bus carrying 'their' team and also, curiously, the invasive hum emitting from the onboard sound system, the four girls were doing the rounds and giving, as Coach Spenser had advised, congratulatory blow jobs to the players of the team.

They had all willing dropped their pants and the bus driver had the pleasure of seeing in his rearview mirror erect black cocks being attended to by the quartet of cheerleaders who were, without favouring anyone in particular, going from one to the other and sucking them off until they had generated another fountain of spunk.

He drove slower than was necessary but he didn't want to miss any of the action as he lusted after the sight of upturned butts, swinging pert tits and, yes, erect cocks.

In the front seat Coach, Spenser chuckled to himself as he listened to the sounds of the orgy going on behind him. His boys deserved their pleasure and he congratulated himself that his control over the team and the girls had provided a solution that would satisfy both their instincts and at the same time preserve their energies for the next important game.

He was also pleased with himself for he had decided that before they reached Hawksville he would get that girl who he had disturbed in the showers to give him a nice blowjob before she got off the bus.

Chloe was quite out of breath by the time she had related all this to her mother and Oskar who had been listening with bemused interest to what sounded like a thoroughly amazing evening. Throughout the account, Simone had continued to openly caress Oskar's massive black cock as she gazed upon her daughter who was seated on the opposite side of the bed alongside him.

"Honey, that sounds as if you've had a lovely time. I'm so proud of you."

She leaned across Oskar's prone form to give Chloe a loving kiss. Chloe responded to meet her halfway and to stop herself from falling she put her hand to join her mother's which was holding Oskar's magnificent stiff black penis.

As they kissed Simone tasted the distinct flavour of cum on her daughter's tongue and knew there had been no exaggeration in her tale. As their lips parted and she focused on Chloe's glowing face where she saw the smears and stains of semen coating her cheeks and strings of it drying in her hair. She looked an adorable mess.

Oskar gave a quiet cough to regain their attention. They both looked at him with that trance-like expression on their faces before dipping their heads and simultaneously and instinctively started to lick and kiss the ebony penis that was streaming pre-cum from the piss hole.

Chloe felt uncomfortable in this odd position so she moved off the bed and knelt on the floor alongside. She licked her lips and opened her mouth as wide as she could and attempted to engulf the head in her wet warmth repeating what she had so effectively learned to do on the bus.

Simone smiled her approval at her daughter's effort and following her example lowered her head so that she could suck and lick at his balls.

Unknown to the girls (but not to Oskar) there was a witness to their carnal efforts for Ian had returned from his pleasurable visit with Herb and was standing in the open doorway to the guest bedroom. He had arrived home as the team bus pulled away from their house and he just glimpsed his daughter as she turned the key in the front door to let herself in.

He killed the engine and drifted silently to the curb and crept into the garage to let himself in through the back door. As he slipped into the hallway he heard Chloe running up the stairs. He waited a moment and then confident he hadn't been noticed he silently climbed the stairs in time to see her disappear into the master bedroom.

He tip-toed his way past the door and let himself into the guest bedroom and, as he suspected (hoped!), there was the muted sound of conversation between his wife and his daughter and his black lodger.

He carefully pushed open the connecting door and as his eyes became accustomed to the darkness the scene before him made his heart almost jump out of his mouth. There on the bed was Oskar naked with his beautiful stiff cock pointing at the ceiling; Simone on the far side of him lying alongside and absentmindedly toying with him and there sitting on this side of the bed, his dear little Chloe looking delectable in her dishevelled Black and Gold Cheerleaders uniform. He could see that although she was animatedly talking that her total attention was focused on the fat black penis that her mother was slowly stroking.

He stood in the shadows and strained to hear what was being said and heard a very graphic account of his daughter's adventures of the night. He slipped his sweat pants down and they fell to his ankles allowing him to release his stiffening cock.

Chloe finished her tale and he saw her lean over Oskar's prone form and give her mother a passionate kiss. They broke apart and she slipped off the bed to kneel on the floor and he was presented with the mouth-watering sight of her bare butt beneath the hem of her short skirt.

More delicious ways to see the swollen lips of her smooth pussy between her legs as she leaned forward to begin fellating the monster black cock. Simultaneously she dropped her free hand and he thought he had gone to heaven as he saw her dipping and slipping and sliding her fingers into what was a very wet cunt.

He wasn't sure exactly sure what Simone was doing as his view was spoiled by Chloe's bobbing head but he was sure she must be kissing and sucking on his balls. What he could see for certain was two small white hands one above the other grasping the veiny black cock and two heads giving it the most intimate attention.

He held and stroked his stiff little dick and was lost in ecstasy as he observed what was to him a fantasy made real.

Oskar, who had noticed Ian's appearance from the start, turned his headway from the amusing sight and gave himself up to the attention he was receiving from his two acolytes.

He tried to prolong the pleasure but their combined efforts were just too intense for him to hold back any longer. With a buck of his hips and a groan, he felt his climax come upon him and without any other warning he began to spurt and fountain a stream of cum over both Chloe and Simone's faces.

They squealed their approval at the evidence of their hard work; Ian moaned as he likewise dribbled out his ejaculation over his grasping hand.

******

Simone and Janice both turned into work an hour earlier than their usual schedule. Oskar had requested (no, told) them to do so as he wanted to ensure that everything had been covered and all arrangements were in place for the visit by the Governor to Rhino's headquarters later in the morning.

They both had checklists to work through that detailed every aspect of the timetable and the events that would be taking place but Janice was extremely vexed. For her, it was a case of being made to deal with this tedious task rather than having her 'start-of-the-working-day-fuck' with Zaire, her manager.

She grumbled constantly as she walked around the route checking and ticking off items on her clipboard trying to keep her mind off thinking about her itching pussy. Simone had no such frustrations; she had already had a leisurely fuck with Oskar before she left for work.

Janice came to the item of checking that the restrooms were clean and tidy. "Damn this," she muttered to herself as she pushed open the door of the Men's room to enter the first stall.

She put down both her clipboard and the toilet seat, hitched up her skirt and sat. She leaned back against the cistern and with little ceremony dipped her hand to her cunt and pulled the gusset of her panties aside. She knew she would be wet, she was always wet, and her fingers slipped inside her warmth.

Closing her eyes and thinking about her boss's fat cock inside her rather than her fingers she quickly fucked herself to an intense climax; it didn't take long when she set her mind to it.

She continued to flick and rub her thumb over her clitoris, as she came down from her high, it felt lovely and with her heart still beating hard from the exertions she opened her eyes to see a janitor standing and looking in at her. Nonplussed she stood, smoothed her skirt and picked up her clipboard. "All seems in order here," she said briskly making a show of making another tick on her list.

She stepped past him as he stood mute leaning on his mop and left him to his thoughts.

The purpose of the visit was for the Governor to put pen to paper and to officially authorise Rhino as one of the state's preferred business partners and exclusive supplier of the State's communications and computer infrastructure.

It was to be the culmination of a series of meetings that Oskar had been conducting with the Governor's office over the past few months and this final get-together was just window dressing as everything had already been set in place.

In other words, the collaboration with Rhino was already a 'done deal' and really what was being held this day was just purely a public relations exercise with local press and TV present to report on the official announcement.

Oskar had come to know the Governor very well through his frequent meetings but only in a business context. There was no question of considering him as having become a friend for the man was just not the kind of person who would allow his vanities to be compromised by anything as shallow as a friendship with anybody outside his close inner circle.

No, the Governor was a vain, egotistical man, dismissive of any opinion but his own and someone with little respect for the advice and experience of others. He had been elected to the governorship under dubious circumstances but now established as the State's legislative head he was determined to have things done his way even if it was clear to everyone else that it was not the right way.

He had ambitions to take his brand of politics to Washington and knew he was on the right path.

Oskar had lost count of the number of times the Governor in meetings had dismissed adverse comment or things he didn't agree with as being 'fake news'; he smiled to himself as he witnessed him accepting the word of the last person he spoke to despite the advice being contrary to that of the previous person he had spoken to; he despaired of his inability to concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes; he cringed at the nonsense and mangled English he spouted when he thought he had a point to make.

The man was an inarticulate bully and oaf but Oskar loved him because over the months during their meetings the Governor and his entourage had sunk deeper and deeper under the spell of the mobile phones that they had all been presented at their first get-together. In short, the governor had proved himself to be a perfect specimen for the application of Rhino's thought-control and Oskar had never doubted that he would get his way.

The convoy of SUVs with tinted windows swept through the gates and came to a halt before the steps leading up to Rhino's prestigious headquarter office block. (The Governor did like to travel in style and his mind, the sight of such an impressive arrival to watchers could only enhance his reputation as being a very important person.)

The lead car came to a halt and two bodyguards leapt out and were in the position to open the doors of the Governor's car as it stopped at the foot of the stairs. He stepped out and waited for his wife to join him before striking what he considered to be a regal pose for the benefit of the press photographers and TV cameras. Oskar looked on as he waited for his guest to finish his photo-call and for him and his wife to climb the steps to join him.

Warm greetings were exchanged and introductions made but Oskar distinctly saw in Natasha's eyes something that suggested she, like her predecessors, didn't share her husband's high opinion of himself. The cameras had followed and more pictures were taken, much to the delight of the Governor. Once satisfied that every aspect of his features had been captured the Governor turned to suggest that they cease and go inside. He was not pleased when he saw Oskar was already leading his wife through the door.

Inside the foyer had been rearranged with a large desk behind which were two chairs. On the desk precisely positioned in the centre was a leather-bound folder containing a vellum document and either side were pen holders each holding an expensive fountain pen. Two elaborate floral displays completed the scene. These were all measures that the Governor had insisted upon for in his mind he was enacting the signing of an international treaty and, as such, his sense of self-importance deserved the appropriate setting.

He and Oskar took their places and with great flourish, the Governor took a pen and signed the agreement that had been placed before him. He pushed the folder toward Oskar to do the same whilst giving a crooked smile to the cameras which he assumed would be front-page news in the morning.

The inevitable speeches were made and the Governor with his wife and entourage standing behind him emphasized that what was happening today was an example of his tireless efforts to bring employment to the state, to bolster the economy with real jobs favouring real people producing home-grown products and services without any outside help and, most importantly, without recourse to immigrant labour.

There were a few eyebrows raised as he said that for the irony was that he had just signed an agreement that was based totally on the import of a foreign product!

Oskar gauged that 'his useful idiot' had wrung every last PR opportunity out of the 'ceremony' and stood and made the welcomed suggestion that with the official part of the proceedings completed that they retreat to the conference room to enjoy a luncheon where they could celebrate the event in a less formal setting.

The Governor dismissed his less important staff and taking his wife's hand followed Oskar and his close team to the room where a sumptuous spread has been laid out. They entered the room and as soon as the door had been closed on the noisy world outside they were immersed in the soft hum being emitted from the hidden speakers in the ceiling.

The Governor instantly became less voluble as he and his team were overwhelmed with a feeling of calm that was quite unlike anything any of them had known.

Simone and Janice took orders and served drinks from the impromptu bar that had been set up. Simone was particularly pleased to have the opportunity to take refreshment for the combination of all the dashing about she had done through the morning and the humid weather had made for a powerful thirst.

She quickly gulped down a tumbler of juice before doing the rounds with the tray and then had another when she returned to the bar. The laden table was attended to by a few girls who had just graduated from school and had been employed by Rhino as part of a 'work experience' programme.

They were very proud of their appearance and to be identified with the company with their signature Golf shirts emblazoned with the Rhino logo and short pleated skirts. The girls had been drafted into the room to perform 'support duties' one of which was to tend and serve from the buffet.

There were other things that they had been instructed might be required but that would depend on how the meeting developed.

The atmosphere in the warm room soon turned into one of complete harmony and everyone present became completely relaxed. The drinks flowed and tongues and clothing began to be loosened. The men took off their jackets and ties; the women undid a button or two. Oskar focused his attention on Natasha and within a few minutes, she had let her decorum slip and began to confide in him.

He wasn't surprised for the Rhino hum was doing its work but nevertheless, he took great interest in some of her revelations about her relationship with her husband. She whispered that she was losing patience with him with his continuing affairs, one-night stands and other stormy relationships.

Oskar nodded his understanding at her predicament all the while conscious that her wrap-round dress was becoming looser as she animatedly moved and in the process was exposing to his gaze her deepening cleavage.

The Governor himself was settled into an armchair mainly concentrating his attention on his plate while stuffing food into his mouth. He looked up and through dreamy eyes thought it was quite acceptable that his host had placed his hand on his wife's waist. He was even less bothered when he saw Oskar's assistant move behind her and whisper something in her ear before slipping lose the belt that was holding her dress together.

Simone moved away and the dress fell open revealing that Natasha was wearing the most delightful lingerie. Oskar smiled his approval and helped her slip out of the dress. He took hold of the designer garment as she shucked her shoulders and bundled it up before tossing it toward the Governor who watched it fall on the floor beside him.

The others in the room saw the dress billowing in mid-flight and that seemed to be the signal for the company to abandon both their food and their inhibitions.