Out of Afrika Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the girls scuttled forward and scooped the dress from the floor and took it to a closet where she carefully hung it on a dress hanger. Clothing retrieval was another of the tasks they were there to perform.

It was Oskar who made the first move; he undid the clasp of his belt and let his trousers slip to the floor. He stepped out of them and taking his lovely companion by the handled her to the sofa at the side of the room. Behind him, a girl picked his trousers up, dusted and smoothed them before taking them to the closet.

The Governor's wife had an expression of quiet serenity on her face as he held her hand assisting her to sit down. He then stood in front of her so that she could see the bulge that was tenting his boxer shorts.

She smiled then without any hesitation grabbed at the waistband and pulled the pants down. Her smile turned to a look of admiration when his stiff black cock sprang out. She looked up at him and muttered something in her native language that he interpreted as being approved, or maybe it was a request, whatever, she waited for no answer but instead took him in hand and leaned forward to begin licking the head of his erect penis.

"Perfect," he thought as the soft humming continued to pervade the air, "Is there nothing that we can't do?"

The others in the room were taking an amused interest as they watched Natasha begin to get into properly sucking at their boss's cock. Janice's manager, Zaire, had similarly divested himself of his clothes and stood naked waiting for Janice and Simone to do the same.

The Governor made no move other than to slip lower in his armchair and loosen his trousers and slip them down to his ankles. He looked an incongruous sight sitting there in his shirt sleeves and the hint of an erection poking at his underwear. He made no sign that he saw the girls scuttling around picking up everyone's discarded clothing.

The Governor's security detail were two bull-headed men who despite the low lighting in the room still had on their mirrored sunglasses as they stood guard by the door.

They had impassive expressions on their faces but this was not due to any requirement for their role rather it was because they were completely under Rhino's spell.

The curly cables that were plugged into their ears had since their arrival on-site been carrying instructions that overrode any messages that may have been transmitted from their control centre and those instructions had told them that they needed to be blind to anything happening in the room and to be compliant to anything that might be directed their way.

The quartet of serving girls was delighted at seeing what was unfolding before their eyes. They had been told that to be employed by Rhino was an honour and a special place at which to work and that a job there provided many benefits.

However, their induction training had placed heavy emphasis on this being a two-way thing; they would get the benefits in return for their willingness to provide special services of their own. The invasive hum was now telling them they were doing a good job and that when the time was right they could in a small way join in the grown-up fun they were witnessing.

The Governor's wife had succeeded in taking Oskar's thick cock into her mouth and was slurping and gagging as he shoved to rub against the back of her throat. Any claims of her being a sophisticated highly intelligent college graduate were rendered suspect as she acted out the part of being a two-bit whore.

She had one hand wrapped around his fat penis and to his delight was softly wanking him; the other hand had pulled down her lacy bra and she was caressing and squeezing her luscious tits which had caused her nipples stand out like two little hard nubbins. The leather seat beneath her pantie covered pussy was already shiny with the juices leaking from her.

On the opposite sofa, Zaire had been pushed by Simone to lay on his back so that his erect cock was pointing upward. Janice who was still feeling emotional from her earlier denial of her favourite start to the day needed no further invitation and she straightaway straddled him and positioned him to engage with her wet slit.

She groaned her approval as his length speared into her and then moaned with each thrust as she began to fuck him. Simone slipped off her panties and carefully climbed onto the sofa and placed herself so that Zaire could lick and tongue her cunt whilst allowing her to face her friend and kiss Janice and fondle her bouncing tits.

Oskar looked on approvingly as Natasha continued to suck his rampant cock. She had dropped her hands so that as he continued to fuck her face she could masturbate.

Above the quiet hum from the speakers could be heard a combination of sounds of her slurping and sucking mouth and a squelching from her fingers as they rubbed and stroked between her spread legs. The Governor also looked on with approval at the scene before him.

He began to softly wank his stiff little cock and turning his sleepy gaze he gestured to the girls still standing by the table to come and join him. Initially, there was a little hesitation on their part but 'something' told them to comply and two of them, the black girls, did as he bid and came over to stand either side of him.

The other two went over toward the doorway and shyly smiled at the unsmiling bodyguards who had made no move the whole time they had entered the room.

Natasha was squealing as she masturbated herself to a shattering climax, in her passion she jerked her head back and Oskar's cock popped out and slapped against her face.

She was still simpering when he dropped to his knees and grabbing her wrists held her against the back of the sofa and without any finesse rammed his rigid cock which was dripping her saliva into her gaping cunt. He thrust into her and her squeal turned into a grunt as she felt his thick girth fill her. He paused to let her get used to being so roughly invaded and then on hearing her hiss, "Oh yes ..." began to fuck her to their mutual delight.

On the other sofa, Simone was having her delight. Straddled across Zaire's face with his long stiff tongue probing and licking her folds she was feeling the most satisfactory sensations as she caressed her friend's breasts. Janice had her eyes closed as she bounced up and down and the combination of feeling her tits being so lovingly massaged with the more solid feeling of a fat cock slipping in and out of her sopping pussy was enough to bring on what she had been seeking the whole morning. Soon the orgasm that was threatening to overwhelm her did just that and she cried out in ecstasy as Zaire's hot spunk spurted into her.

The Governor nodded his head in appreciation as he surveyed the carnal scenes surrounding him. The two black girls had pulled off their Golf shirts and with their bare budding breasts exposed for his greater admiration, they stood either side of him and giggled as he waved his stiff stubby dick as an invite for them to examine him a little closer.

They stepped forward and as they dipped their heads and blew hot breath over his dribbling cock he slid his hands up their bare legs to discover that the little minxes had already removed their panties.

They did not object as he began to gently masturbate them with his extended thumbs beneath their short pleated skirts; they returned the compliment by each taking hold of him and did their very best to jerk their first white cock.

Oskar looked across to them as he continued to rut the smooth white pussy spread below him. His balls slapped against her as he bottomed out and she babbled her pleasure the harder he thrust. He felt her tense her muscles and the friction between them began to increase to the point where he felt he must be fucking a virgin.

She knew exactly what she was doing for she had become so wet that he was slipping in and out with such ease that she likewise needed to feel something extra. She clenched a bit harder and that did the trick, his cock felt as if it was being grasped by a slippery vice and the sensation sent him over the edge and he followed Zaire's example and with a moan blasted his load into her womb.

She answered him a cry of the joy of her own as she responded to the feeling of his cum being let loose inside her. He collapsed on top of her and she thought that never had she been so well fucked either here in America or back in her own Slovakia.

The two girls squirmed with delight as they felt the Governor's thumbs probing inside their soft folds and as they softly stroked him they hoped that they were doing a good job and doing what was expected of them.

Certainly, they were enjoying very much their introduction to Corporate Hospitality and hoped that this experience was going to be the shape of things to come. Their concentration was suddenly to be disturbed and they were quite unprepared for the next development.

Simone had bought herself off with her fingers and with her juices still dripping onto Zaire's face she carefully extracted herself from her precarious perch. She got unsteadily to her feet and glanced at Oskar who gave her a slight nod.

She padded over to the armchair where the Governor had slumped to become almost horizontal. The girls were uncertain what to do but Simone gestured that they should stay in place and to continue to enjoy the pleasure they were receiving. She straddled the prone figure beneath her and making certain of her aim she spread her pussy lips and let loose with a stream of piss that splashed onto the surprised and grinning face looking up at her.

The Governor didn't quite know what to do first, whether to open his mouth, whether to lift his head so that he could get closer to the source of this Golden Shower, whether to wank his cock a little harder. In the event, he did all three and he was in some kind of perverted heaven as Simone's piss continued to flow and splash and cover his face and chest.

Eventually, she could pee no more and as she dripped the last of her urine he cried with pleasure as his cock erupted with a stream of its own. The girls giggled again as his cum spurted and dribbled over their hands. They had never seen anything like it before and they liked it.

Simone stepped away and picked up a napkin from the table and wiped. The girls held up their hands and looked incredulously at the cum stringing between their fingers. They looked at each other and giggled again as Simone handed them the tissue she had finished using.

The Governor laid his head back and breathed deeply in an attempt to calm down his racing pulse. "What an incredible morning," he thought to himself. He recalled the last time that he had received such a golden gift when he had been a delegate on an overseas trade mission. That time he had to pay for the service; this time it had come free and that had to trump anything he had experienced before.

Everyone in the room other than Oskar and Zaire moved around as if they were still in a daze. The girls who were lesser affected directed their more dishevelled guests toward the adjacent restrooms and the showers where they would find their clothes neatly hung alongside towels and toiletries.

The two security guards shook their heads and tapped at their earpieces in some confusion for although they would not admit it (even to each other) they could not for the life of them recall where the past hour had gone or what had occurred during their watch.

They were even more embarrassed when they looked down to see that their zips were open. They had no idea how this could be and both surreptitiously pulled them up hoping that nobody in the room had noticed. It had been noticed, of course, by the two girls who had walked back to the table to return to their other task of clearing away the food and dirty plates.

As they worked both were licking their lips and wiping their mouths with the backs of their hands.

At the appointed time everyone assembled once more in the conference room which had been thoroughly tidied and returned to its normal state. Coffee had been laid out and both the Governor and his wife gladly accepted the offer if only to clear their mouths of the strange tastes that seemed to be lingering after their lunch.

The Governor expressed his gratitude for the wonderful hospitality and said that he hoped there would be an opportunity in the future to do something similar. Oskar warmly shook his hand and told him that he hoped so too.

His wife concurred and as she likewise shook his hand she had the strangest feelings inside that told her that she would be making arrangements to return in a private capacity regardless of whatever else her husband might be doing.

As the SUV convoy swept away through the gates Oskar concluded it has been a very successful visit indeed and had in a sense been a landmark for he could now consider that the complete state was under Rhino control.

Plans needed to be set for the next leap forward but he decided that, for the moment, a period of consolidation was required before making any moves beyond the state lines.

He returned to his office and with his usual detached efficiency, he put the events of the morning aside and called for Simone to bring in the report she had previously prepared detailing the financials of the ever-expanding adult services side of Rhino's business. Exciting developments had taken place and he was determined to keep a close eye on the new venture of the 'Gentlemen's Club' that had recently opened in a quiet part of town. It was proving to be a money earner beyond expectations and could be the model for branches to be opened elsewhere.

Indeed, there were quite a few people who had an interest in the club and all for different reasons.

******

END