Out of Afrika Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shut the curtain and thought to himself that he might suggest to the young man that he could sleep in the house near Clarissa when he was away. It would give him great comfort to know she was safely being looked after by the kind, handsome virile young back youth.

Maxwell, a deeply religious man, and getting more so in his 70s, was pleased beyond belief that Igoro had met the famous black African priest, Pastor Erasmus who had invited his wife to attend services faithfully, which she had done, usually taking Igoro with her in her white Mercedes which the black boy would drive, holding her hand as often as possible.

They were deeply in love.

Maxwell was usually at home most Sundays and prepared a sumptuous breakfast before happily sending them off together. It left him with a couple of hours to spend with his new laptop perusing the various high definition porn websites which he quite enjoyed.

*******

Clarissa pushed Igoro into the Guesthouse and shoved him on his back across the bed. She hungrily pulled his slacks down and devoured his huge cock. This was wrong; it was taking a huge gamble with her husband at home. She sucked his cock with a fervour that shocked and thrilled him. Igoro protested to no avail. She mounted herself on his stiff erection and he pounded it up into her wet cunt. She climaxed with a wild scream and slumped over, satisfied for the moment.

That night at dinner Maxwell surprised them both with his suggestion that Igoro should stay in the big house when he was away. Igoro said,

"Of course Mr Maxwell, you know that I consider Mrs Clarissa to be my 'special' mother and I will be sure to protect her in every possible way." Clarissa just smiled her acceptance; it had been quite an amazing day.

*******

Oskar was delighted that the beautiful Swedish girl had worn a Rhino spring frock to dinner. She looked sensational. She blushed a virginal reaction when he introduced his fellow executives to her, and of course to her father. He ran his black fingers over the thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders and around to her back. She shivered involuntarily each time he touched her bare skin.

The men all seemed delighted to meet her, and she was relieved and happy to see the beautiful black girl Lucy join the party.

Oskar was 'in his element.' Funny and vivacious when he put on the charm it was a sight to behold. As the conversation swirled around them Ingrid looked intently at Lucy. The eighteen-year-old looked more like she was twenty-five. Dressed in a fire engine red deeply low cut tight dress, she was stunning. Ingrid felt underdressed. Oskar was talking to her:

"My dear Ingrid," he said lightly running his hand up her arm, "you must meet Lucy, she has just returned from Europe where she represented the United States in the Miss World contest and finished third. I fear the judges were biased. Why our state Governor was there and he said the 'fix was in' and that Lucy should have won!"

Lucy smiled, her perfect white teeth accentuating her stunning beauty. She would not use this opening to mention that the overweight boor of a Governor had pawed her at every opportunity.

"Why, Mr Botha, I met Ingrid earlier today in the Store," she said sweetly, changing the subject. She leaned into Ingrid and kissed her on the cheek. Ingrid felt Lucy's firm big breasts briefly against her arm. Drinks were topped up, and the party moved into the main dining room of the spanking new restaurant, the jewel of the gracious Rhino Tower. Mr Botha was fussed over by the Maitre'D and the wait staff who stood behind each chair in the centre of the room. Ingrid was seated between Mr Botha and her new friend Ma'bill. Across the table, behind a huge bouquet of freshly cut flowers, Lucy was seated beside Ingrid's father, who seemed most pleased and could not take his eyes off the vision of black loveliness.

She seemed familiar to him, but he could not remember why.

Conversation flowed freely as the executives asked her father many questions about the phone markets in Sweden in particular and Europe in general. The roundtable was slightly too small to seat six as some of the proper furniture had not yet arrived, thus Ingrid's leg was pressed against Oskar's. A development that Oskar had not anticipated but enjoyed as each time he adjusted his napkin his hand brushed and then lingered on Ingrid's bare leg. She stared at the handsome black man's eyes as her lips trembled. "Was this happening?" she wondered fighting back her desires which were mounting by the minute.

Before dessert was served Oskar stood to say a few words. As she turned her head to look at him, her eye level was right at his crotch. She stared at the faint outline of his partly erect cock in his tan pants just inches from her lips. She could not believe how big it was. She had pleasured several of her black dates with her hand back in Sweden, and they were bigger than the white boys she had similarly done, but nothing the size of Oskar. All the girls in senior high gave their dates hand-jobs, it was expected and no one gave it a second thought. She tore her eyes off Oskar's cock and looked up at him while he spoke.

As he concluded his remarks he reached down to his seat and brought up a handsome Rhino jewellery box. It was a present for her, a diamond-encrusted black leather choker collar. His black hands trailed gently across the swell of her young white breasts as he placed the collar around her neck, she reached up with her hands to lift her long blond hair out of his way as he slowly placed the collar around her neck and fastened its claps at the back. She was speechless, she had seen them in the Rhino Store, where she had bought the slave dress and they cost many thousands of dollars.

She murmured, "Oh Mr Botha I don't know where to start to thank you, this is incredibly generous."

All of the black men at the table and even her father knew the significance of the slave collar, and also knew that she would shortly be called upon to thank him in ways only her beautiful body could anticipate and provide. With her hands still holding her hair up, Oskar leaned down and put his arms around her from behind, his big hands cupping her breasts, as he leaned in and covered her mouth with a deep French kiss. He was thrilled to feel her return the passionate kiss aggressively. The other men looked on wishing they were him. Her father could not see Oskar's hands as the fresh cut flowers blocked his view but he felt his cock harden as he watched her stand and put her arms around the black man's neck and again kiss him on the mouth. Lucy put her hand on Clint's cock and kissed him then slipping her tongue in his ear, she whispered that she needed to be fucked hard. The rest of them stood, it was time to go upstairs.

Mr Botha handed the key to his massive condominium to Lucy and asked her to open it up, put on the lights and light the candles. She took Clint's arm and departed. Then he turned to his other guests to say goodnight. With her father gone, Oskar put his arm protectively around Ingrid's waist. To all of the other men, it was clear that the gift of the slave collar had made a statement that Oskar had 'marked his turf' and the young white adorable Swedish knock-out was for him and him alone.

Ma'bill was crestfallen. He had sat through dinner, Ingrid's leg pressed against his, her perfume intoxicating; her occasional comments to him made him want her more than anything in his life.

Oskar had noticed and was very pleased when Ingrid simply shook hands with the other men including Ma'bill, took his arm and said sweetly, "Oh Mr Botha, I am so looking forward to seeing your new condo, shall we go?"

Her youthful enthusiasm aroused him. Alone in the elevator, he kissed her again, a long passionate exchange of erotic coupling. Remembering Lucy's advice that afternoon regarding her slave dress she gushed into Oskar's ear,

"Mr Botha, would you like me to be your little slave girl? Would you like me to thank you for your sweet gift by letting you do anything you want to me? Will you be my teacher? There are many things your little slave girl does not know but is anxious to learn. I promise I will be a good student you won't be sorry."

Oskar liked his women to talk dirty to him. Simone had helped inflame his passions by continually talking about his big black cock and how much she loved being fucked by him in front of her husband and even her horny daughter.

This, however, was a completely different experience and he was loving the fact that this young girl was offering herself, openly, completely and very erotically, to do his bidding.

They arrived at the condo. She was astounded at the size of the place. Some music was humming and they realized it came from one of the guest suites. Soft subdued candlelight all over the condo made it feel like an almost religious experience. Had she seen a crucifix, Ingrid would not have been surprised. They heard Lucy cry out,

"Oh, fuck Clint, don't stop eating my pussy, harder, push your tongue harder, suck my clit, fuck, oh fuck, that is so fucking hot."

They did not want to disturb the lovers but both Ingrid and Oskar looked in to see the Rhino TV was on and the video showed Lucy sucking Clint earlier at the Store. Another blond woman was helping but they could not see her pretty face very well.

Oskar led her down the hall to the master bedroom. Chilled bottles of Chardonnay and Champagne awaited them. Oskar closed and locked the door. He always looked after the details - he did not want the girl's father to interrupt, or worse, prevent him and them from the well-planned seduction. He turned the Rhino TV off and then unplugged it. He did not want Ingrid in a daze or a trance and he did want her to remember who took her virginity and every detail about the intense fucking she was about to experience.

A Rhino Slave dress was neatly displayed on the bed. Lucy had remembered everything. Ingrid quietly slipped out of her frock; Oskar devoured her with his eyes. She was stunning in just her bra and panties. As he watched she took off the panties and pulled on the Slave dress. She did not button up the top at all. It was open from the waist up to her beautiful breasts in her lacy push-up half bra. As promised she would be his little slave girl. The CEO of Rhino IMEX, the most powerful businessman in the State was about to 'Christen' his new condo's master bedroom by taking the virginity of the beautiful Swedish girl.

She approached him and he kissed her. She undid his belt, unzipped his slacks and pulled them down. He stepped out of them, she was kneeling at his feet looking up into his big brown eyes. She quietly took his pants to the walk-in closet and hung them on a pant hanger. She pulled down his boxers. The biggest, hardest, blackest veined black cock she had ever even imagined sprang into view. She neatly folded his boxers and his socks. Oskar Botha was naked in front of his new young girlfriend dressed as a slave.

She was mesmerized by the size of his cock. He sat down in a leather chair and spoke for the first time since they had entered the master bedroom, "I want you to continue to call me Mr Botha, I will call you by a new name whilst we are alone. You, my slave girl, will take the religious name of 'Sabbath.'

"Now come over here and worship my cock, lick the head, that's a good girl, take the mushroom head in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it. Yes! that's it, you are such a quick learner. I love your red lips and your white hands on my ebony shaft, a shaft that will soon penetrate your virgin pussy. I will be slow, I will be gentle, and you will think it is too big and that you can't take it. But take it you will and take it you must to be a real woman."

"Oh Yes, Mr Botha." she gurgled. "I am honoured to serve you in this way. I have never seen such a wonderful cock." She kissed, licked and stroked as she learned from him what made him excited. Both her hands and her mouth were on his shaft - how would she possibly take it in her insides? His wet cock was glistening in the darkroom, the diamonds in her leather slave collar sparkled in the low light.

Oskar continued, "We will find a job for you in the Rhino Store, perhaps heading up the Slave line of clothing which is rapidly becoming our top line. You will not be returning to Sweden with your father. In the store, you will be off-limits for any of the other men, your commitment to me and promoting the Slave line will be very well compensated. You, Sabbath, may stay with me here for the foreseeable future. Now, be a good girl and turn around and bend over the edge of the bed, put a pillow under your elbows and get comfortable and make ready to accept Mr Botha's big cock in your tight virginal pussy. This is called 'doggy style' and you will feel that the angle will give you much pleasure once you have accepted my love tool"

As 'Sabbath' did his bidding, she pulled one, then the other breast out of her half bra. The big breasts stuck out obscenely from her chest with the additional support. Oskar knelt behind her, his head at the level of her ass. He gently lifted the short slave dress until it lay across her waist exposing her pretty ass, and her beautiful warm bald young pussy.

He put his hands on her ankles, and with the back of his hands outstretched his nails lightly ran up the back of her legs culminating in meeting at her throbbing pussy. She moaned loudly. She had never felt such desire. What a lover! He teased her over and over until she begged out loud, "Oh God, Mr Botha, please, please kiss me down there, make me a woman as you promised, push your hardness into my soaking wet womanhood, make me whole."

He replied, "You are wise to call me 'God.' I am your Lord and Saviour. You will tell your father you have met a man who will protect you. You will not need his help anymore. You will not again wear the pretty little slave dress for anyone unless I tell you that I want you to."

His mouth descended on her pussy. He licked the clit with the tip of his tongue rapidly bringing her to the first orgasm. As he pushed his tongue in out and around her womanhood he touched her sweet anal rosebud. She nearly passed out with desire.

He stood and placed his cockhead at her entrance. He pushed in a few inches. She gasped. He pulled it out and then entered again. Over and over he did that until he heard the words he longed for, "Oh Mr Botha please give me more, I want all of it, don't stop."

He took her with a suddenness that caught her off guard, but she was relaxed and it was surprisingly easy. After the initial surprise and pain, she felt nothing but passion. He reached around her front squeezing her big breasts, and when he fingered her ass lightly it took her attention from the size of his cock which was now inside her. She climaxed again and again. He held her close allowing the waves of orgasms to wash over her young body. He pulled her over to her side and held her from behind, letting her rest. After a few minutes, he started, ever so slowly the screwing of his hips that she would soon come to love. He had remained hard and he felt her love canal tight around his erection he moved into the missionary position and gracefully started the love dance.

She pulled his head down to kiss him passionately. This was one very special young woman, he thought happily.

*******

Lucy and Clint left after a few hours, but not until Clint listened at the door of the master bedroom to hear his daughter squealing with delight. The door was locked. Lucy went with him to his suite. It had been quite the ending to a remarkable day in Hawksville.

END